Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 26524 times)

Jøsêttö

Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #175 on: July 09, 2016, 09:53:09 PM »
If at the end of the week it gets Paul out, it's just perfect to me. <3

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #176 on: July 09, 2016, 10:00:22 PM »
This ranking is so difficult. I feel soooo indifferent with all of them...even my supposed favorites.

1. Nicole
2. Tiffany
3. Paul

4. Michelle
5. Da'vonne
6. Zakiyah
7. Bronte
8. Paulie
9. Corey
10. Natalie

11. Bridgette
12. Frank
13. James

Surprisingly, Paul went from the bottom of my ranking along Jozea to almost the top. He's great in the DRs and i like his underdog journey so far. And yeah, that bitch Da'trash is so high in my list just for process of elimination.

And I'm sorry but I can't forgive James. He separated CLELLI :mad GO FUCK YOURSELF, UGLY MIDGET!!!

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #177 on: July 10, 2016, 01:01:33 AM »
I'm not even going to rank everyone left. I'm TOTALLY unbiased this season. Not feeling everyone but Day, Paul and that's kind of it. I like Paul, Day still good in DR as last year, then everyone else, bleh... beginning with #NotGayCorey he looks GAY AF WTH! F*** Southern Texas, that kid ain't comin' out because he from South TX
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #178 on: July 10, 2016, 06:41:45 AM »
#NotGayCorey is the #BeckyUpdate of this season and I am living for every minute of it ;D

Watching Frank shower, liking Paulie's ass ;D #NotGayAtAll

Nicole being his beard ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline UKTJL

• Power of Veto
« Reply #179 on: July 11, 2016, 04:57:29 AM »
FREE BB 24/7 live stream at http://dollazclub.com/zzz.php. Just go to link. select any USERNAME and then click on CHAT

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #180 on: July 11, 2016, 03:14:17 PM »
Why would anyone watch Frank shower?

I'm Glad they're airing Frank as the not-funny misogynist.

Also, is anyone aware of Natalie, Victor, or Jozea possibly being from the casting pool of Gran Hermano?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 03:35:16 PM by KhaosKoadey »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2016, 08:25:51 PM »
Same, I'm glad they exposed Frank as a sexist pig and he even got worst ;D all the girls except Bridgette the blind bat hate him so much, with seething hatred ;D  Paulie, Corey and James dislike him too <3

Corey weirdly campaigning for Tiffany to stay lol! I'd rather Tiff stay over Bronte because that will make Frank go insane! I hope Grodner dumps Frank as the production pet now and focus her rigging towards Day and Nicole instead
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2016, 09:21:14 PM »
Not really into this season anymore, but I still watch it and I hope Frank is gone. I prefer to Survivor cause it's way more entertaining than this, I'm sorry

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2016, 12:00:50 PM »
Same, I'm glad they exposed Frank as a sexist pig and he even got worst ;D all the girls except Bridgette the blind bat hate him so much, with seething hatred ;D  Paulie, Corey and James dislike him too <3

Corey weirdly campaigning for Tiffany to stay lol! I'd rather Tiff stay over Bronte because that will make Frank go insane! I hope Grodner dumps Frank as the production pet now and focus her rigging towards Day and Nicole instead

I hope so too. The majority now dislikes him, this ain't like BB14 where he had Boogie to cover for his little antics. I never liked him 4 years ago, and neither do I like him now. He just sucks.

If anyone from his season deserves are comeback are Wil, Danielle & Shane, Ian also a possibility, but then, nobody else.

• Big Brother
« Reply #184 on: July 12, 2016, 01:40:13 PM »
Frank's accent is annoying too.

I also love how there's have nots and they don't even show who all/how people became Have nots. That just goes to show that having Have nots is obsolete.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:08:21 PM by KhaosKoadey »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2016, 01:26:15 PM »
Tiffany staying blew some shit up! Now there's a likelihood of Frank/Tiff working together! Holy shit! ;D

1. Natalie - kindest person ever, was the only one consoling Tiff when Tiff was having a meltdown because everyone shunned her, despite the fact that her BFF just got evicted, selfless, goddess, AFP
2. Tiffany - she blew up the secret alliances in the house!!!! Rousso power!
3. James - Natalie's defender
4. Bridgette - Natalie's last spy girl friend
5. Frank :o - might work with Tiff, doesn't want Natalie OTB

6. Day - Tiff and her are now exchanging stories, shit is getting exposed <3

7. Michelle - OMG everything about her ;D staying out from all the drama when she started the #SaveTiff campaign

8. Nicole - never been so disappointed in her, she's acting more like Christine :( she needs to stop being such a mean person, treat Tiff and Nat with respect! 
9. Corey - douche, makes shit up about Natalie

10. Paulie - hates Natalie because he doesn't want to sleep with her, treats Tiff and Nat like shit, not a good look

11. Zakiyah - vile demon hell cunt, hates Natalie because Natalie is 100x prettier than her, has a heart, is a good person, has a soul. While Zakiyah is an ugly hell beast on the inside, and bitch, you're not even drop dead gorgeous! DIAF whore, you don't do anything in the house except ride Paulie's dick and talk shit about Natiffany. A disappointment to all women, deserves to be shamed like Cersei Lannister. Vile demon hell cunt once again
12. Paul - idiot pussy douche beard, he is as catty as Zakiyah/Day/Nicole/Michelle combined! Gossips endlessly like a 14 year girl, is a pussy and goes up anybody's ass for validation! Weak bitch.org who thinks he is funny but he is a try hard attention whore!  Deserves to be stabbed each time he mentions "friendship" that shit ain't even funny! Go to hell! 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #186 on: July 18, 2016, 01:15:58 PM »
Paulie's nominations

Spoiler for Hiden:
NATALIE & TIFFANY

This week's Roadkill winner

Spoiler for Hiden:
TIFFANY

Roadkill nomination

Spoiler for Hiden:
COREY

Power of Veto winner

Spoiler for Hiden:
COREY

The PoV ceremony will be held today, if the PoV winner does use it, Da'Vonne will be the renom, accoridng to Twitter feedsters.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #187 on: July 19, 2016, 07:04:53 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Nicole apparently got fingered by Corey, ala LizTin :o I was fully expecting that ho Zakiyah to do that! 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #188 on: July 20, 2016, 02:46:46 AM »
If my math is right, this Sunday will be BBUS's 500th episode, the fifth American program to do this.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:52:37 AM by KhaosKoadey »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #189 on: July 21, 2016, 03:06:11 AM »
If my math is right, this Sunday will be BBUS's 500th episode, the fifth American program to do this.
That episode already aired... 3 years ago! Should be the 600th LOL

• Big Brother
« Reply #190 on: July 21, 2016, 03:15:20 AM »
I hope Tiffany manages to stay ahead, Da'Vonne plays really too hard, and another flip would make things really interesting, jus as someone enters.

Tiffany has Frank & Bridgette, can easily get Paul, the next easiest vote is James. I'm not sure if they can swing Michelle. Not sure if James can convince Nicole to switch just to have the three remaining returnees stay together.

Also, I'm sure Victor returns, but maybe Tiffany has a shot.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #191 on: July 21, 2016, 03:54:55 AM »
I hope Tiffany manages to stay ahead, Da'Vonne plays really too hard, and another flip would make things really interesting, jus as someone enters.

Tiffany has Frank & Bridgette, can easily get Paul, the next easiest vote is James. I'm not sure if they can swing Michelle. Not sure if James can convince Nicole to switch just to have the three remaining returnees stay together.

The only thing I want to see happening on Thursday is that Tiffany DOES LEAVE! She's been waaay extra and basically being Vanessa 2.0 but a whole lot worse than her sister last year, and seriously we don't need that at this time. Frank has to go next if Da'Vonne has played hard thus far - HE IS THE REASON WHY! And I don't blame her at all. He's been overplaying EVERYONE since Day 1, why would I side with him? Hell nahhhhhhhhh. Not convenient. He is already a big target, I'm just praying that Tiffany does finally leave Thursday, Frank/Michelle/Bridgett DO NOT WIN HOH and that someone like Paul or Da'Vonne takes HOH, most likely Paul of these two, even NATALIE! But Goddamn, I'm already losing faith in this season.

(THANK YOU GRODNER!)

• Big Brother
« Reply #192 on: July 21, 2016, 04:42:46 AM »

The only thing I want to see happening on Thursday is that Tiffany DOES LEAVE! She's been waaay extra and basically being Vanessa 2.0 but a whole lot worse than her sister last year, and seriously we don't need that at this time. Frank has to go next if Da'Vonne has played hard thus far - HE IS THE REASON WHY! And I don't blame her at all. He's been overplaying EVERYONE since Day 1, why would I side with him? Hell nahhhhhhhhh. Not convenient. He is already a big target, I'm just praying that Tiffany does finally leave Thursday, Frank/Michelle/Bridgett DO NOT WIN HOH and that someone like Paul or Da'Vonne takes HOH, most likely Paul of these two, even NATALIE! But Goddamn, I'm already losing faith in this season.

(THANK YOU GRODNER!)

Both Frank & Da'Vonne have played hard, I hope they both go, although I'd prefer to see Victor a reboot if he returns.

And you're right, Friday will actually be BB's 600th episode. I guess I need a math lesson from Bronte.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #193 on: July 21, 2016, 05:16:03 AM »
Paul won't save Tiff, his head is so far up Paulie's ass... A Paul HOH is basically a Paulie HOH

A James/Day/Nat HOH would be interesting though... All we know is that Nat is putting a guy up (she's all girl power), Day and James are a mystery

If rigging on this show exists, Tiffany will find herself right back to the door... Bronte is the best person we can have to shake things up... She could be the bridge of Fridgette, Jatalie and Day to work together against the showmance alliance... Victor is really tight with Paul and he loves to bro it down, he will be up Paulie's ass as well if Paul has a say in it. Paul has no opinions, everything he says are Paulie's opinions TBH

Tiff isn't playing Vanessa's game though, what she's doing is entirely different... Van always had Clelli and Austwins in her backpocket and bridged for those two factions to align... Tiff has okay relationship with the Spy Girls and a rocky one with F5, she was actually planning to stay loyal to the F5
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #194 on: July 21, 2016, 06:15:09 PM »
Nude pics of all of the houseguests.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/07/big-brother-18-nude-photo-analysis/

Why have I not been on this show yet? If I'm not on the show next year, I'm not watching.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #195 on: July 22, 2016, 04:14:40 PM »
POV results:
Spoiler for Hiden:
COREY used the Veto on himself and Tiffany as the Roadkill winner secretly nominated DA'VONNE

EVICTION:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Despite working to evict Mama Day, TIFFANY was evicted by a 8-0-0 vote. The Battle Back episode will be aired today and we'll know who'll be back.

• Big Brother
« Reply #196 on: July 22, 2016, 04:56:54 PM »
Tiffany coming back would cause the most tension. Followed by Victor, and they're most likely to return.

Jozea is the one that better not return. I highly doubt Glenn will pull this off.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #197 on: July 22, 2016, 07:27:09 PM »
Whoever reutens will likely hit the revolving door... Unless....

Bronte - Nat, Bridg, Frank, James, Paul or even Day win HOH
Tiffany - Bridg, Frank and an off-chance of Nicorey
Victor - Paul, literally the only one who will keep him safe but who knows now, I mean Paul is busy sucking Paulie's dick

Jozea/Glenn have no chance and who would want them back

Tiff or Bronte would cause most tension... Victor would bro it down with Paulie (despite what he said in the interviews) and Paul would convince him that its the way to go
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #198 on: July 23, 2016, 05:26:39 PM »
Battle Back Results

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jozea beats Glenn
Victor beats Jozea, Bronte, & Tiffany, returning to the game.

HOH

Spoiler for Hiden:
James.

They nominated

Spoiler for Hiden:
Bridgette & Frank.

New Twist:

Spoiler for Hiden:
There are clues in the house (the photos of the locations) a secret room that will "shake up the game" & is in play for the next four weeks (which will save Frank from eviction)  ::) ::) ::)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #199 on: July 23, 2016, 07:14:42 PM »
I actually want Fridgette to stay... They are the only ones willing to take a shot at Paulie/Skank Hoe Hell Cunt/Tattooed  Fuggo Idiot/Nicorey

Natalie to win this mystery twist pls <3 I love that Grodner is focusing more on her now, she knows this girl is more charming and likable than everyone else <3 Nicorey and Jatalie getting focus while Zaulie is being treated like dog shit <3333333333

1. Natalie
2. James
3. Bridgette
4. Nicole
5. Day

6. Frank - you can NOT trust Paulie
7. #NotGayCorey
8. Munchelle

9. Paulie - needs to be put up he's too much in power, fuck you for evicting Tiffany :(

DIAF LIST:
10. The hoe who celebrated her giraffe's birthday and treats like everyone is beneath her, openly thirsts for Paulie, unleashing her inner skank when he is clearly not that in to her, fake bitch who hates women, useless idiot who has no power (Zakiyah)
11. The other idiot who is way up Paulie's ass

Victor is fine right now... If he crawls up Paulie's ass because that dumbass Paul tells him too, he will be below Paulie... Holding out hope that he has a grudge against Paulie and wants to take him out (or Zakunt)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19