Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 26120 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #425 on: September 20, 2016, 02:27:07 AM »
I'm personally rooting for Nicole. Although I recognize that Paul is a decent player, but every thing he is praised for, I can name you one housemate who was better at it this season. And all those catchphrases were almost as desperate as James' whole existence.

Now I'm not saying I don't hate Nicole, cuz I do hate the bitch. BUT even I have to admit her  game was magical. Bitch hibernated half of the game under a blanket with a decent looking man who slipped a finger here and there, got out of bed to be basically a snake, was called out about it every damn second and still made it to the f3 with strong chances to win.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #426 on: September 20, 2016, 03:59:56 AM »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #427 on: September 20, 2016, 04:15:11 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Marie, if Paulie & Cody saved you from a burning building, would you still hate them?

And see what I mean? You're okay with female's relatives like Michelle's sister, a third Rousso sister or a relative of Natalie's but if a Calafiore comes back, it's wrong.

Because they're not a Calafiore, I'd be fine with a Rance too or even someone related to Caleb, just not a fucking Calafiore... But truly, both Roussos DELIVERED more than what Cody could deliver if he were in 100 seasons... Paulie is different because he delivered someone I can feverishly hate, so credit is due where its due

And Michelle's sister is as much as a hot mess as her, so YES to that
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #428 on: September 20, 2016, 04:22:25 AM »
What I'm not a fan of is the revisionist history made by people that Paul is the nicest person out of the F3, I mean what? James was the nicest, he sucks big time but Paul made several disrespectful, misogynist comments through out the house, not to mention he BRAGGED about psychologically torturing Bridgette and fucking her head, called Michelle a cunt, dragged Natalie's name across the mud with various sexist comments the whole season and he came out scotch free because all eyes were on Paulie.... Paul is a douchebag, Nicole is a woman-hater and James is pathetic...

Nicole is winning this 100% against either of them, I am sure of this now, especially now that Natalie is probably waving the female flag in the jury, Da'vonne respecting Nicole's game. Victor is a great guy, everyone in the jury likes him, but I can't see him swaying people to Paul's favor. Now that Nicole and Paul have a solidified F2 deal and James is out, Paul has a very hard battle facing Nicole in the F2, he'd be lucky to get 4 votes TBH... Paul could luck out if the jury divide is still going strong ;D with Victor + girls vs. Zaulie/Corey
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #429 on: September 20, 2016, 04:23:20 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
I'm personally rooting for Nicole. Although I recognize that Paul is a decent player, but every thing he is praised for, I can name you one housemate who was better at it this season. And all those catchphrases were almost as desperate as James' whole existence.

Now I'm not saying I don't hate Nicole, cuz I do hate the bitch. BUT even I have to admit her  game was magical. Bitch hibernated half of the game under a blanket with a decent looking man who slipped a finger here and there, got out of bed to be basically a snake, was called out about it every damn second and still made it to the f3 with strong chances to win.

Not just a finger, they did the deed multiple times lol
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #430 on: September 20, 2016, 05:51:29 AM »
Queen SNICOLE SNAKOLE for the win <3  :ali

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #431 on: September 20, 2016, 11:33:00 AM »
Even Meg is rooting for Paul over James.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-18-janelle-pierzina-929768

Even Janelle and Brenchel are all rooting for Paul to win. Y'all better keep praying, because I really want to see my boy Friendship to take it home. Sorry Nicole fans, it seems (and most fans want) that she won't pull it off. LOL
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #432 on: September 20, 2016, 11:35:30 AM »
FUN FACTS:
JAMES will have a total of 177 Days spent inside the BB House, by Finale Night, as a full-fledged contestant, tying the record imposed by Queen Janelle on BB14.

NICOLE across her 2 seasons, will have accumulated by Wednesday a total of 170 Days, becoming the 2nd BBUS contestant with most days spent inside the house, after Janelle & James.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #433 on: September 20, 2016, 11:58:54 AM »
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-18-julie-chen-929365

That moment when Julie Chen herself is also on your same team. #TeamFrienship

Keep praising and loving your dear Nicole all you want, but it seems that you're a majority just in this Forum. Then... most people want homeboy Paul to win it tomorrow night. LOL

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #434 on: September 20, 2016, 12:46:01 PM »
People want Paul to win, but Nicole (undeservingly) will, she has Grodner backing her up and already has 5 votes locked (Jatalie, Paulie, Corey) against Paul... It isn't a stretch for her to get Bridgette (feminist angle) and Day (Grodner buys her vote ala Shelly angle) votes as well... Even going against James will be a battle for Paul (but he will narrowly win against him)

It just sucks that the female winner succeeding the RACHEL REILLY is Nicole   :-X

IDC who wins, this F3 is BB15 levels of vile... They all suck and have horrible personalities, we were bound to have a shitty winner the moment Natalie and Victor walked out the doors
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 12:51:42 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #435 on: September 20, 2016, 03:54:39 PM »

Jaki having my exact opinion <33333

• Big Brother
« Reply #436 on: September 20, 2016, 07:38:56 PM »
This quiz is pretty funny in a baffling kind of way.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/floatingstars/can-you-match-the-bb18-houseguest-with-their-job-21249?utm_term=.lv1JZDxX0#.xt6nv6Vzq

Michelle a professional speaker? Nicole a Taylor Swift impersonator (is that even a real job?) James a surgeon????????????? Those patients are royally fucked. Paul a lawyer or professor? He's a little too young. Corey an app developer? Yeah, no.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #437 on: September 20, 2016, 07:52:20 PM »
I got Bronter wrong
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #438 on: September 20, 2016, 08:00:48 PM »
14/16, most of them I remember well from the show, missed only Bronte and Natalie (who I thought was a NFL cheerleader)

• Big Brother
« Reply #439 on: September 20, 2016, 08:04:31 PM »
I got Bronte wrong, they screwed her up as she is a student, studying to be a mathematician.

I think Natalie used to be an NFL cheerleader or at least University football.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #440 on: September 20, 2016, 08:12:46 PM »
Quote from: André
14/16, most of them I remember well from the show, missed only Bronte and Natalie (who I thought was a NFL cheerleader)
She was a NFL Cheerleader, was with KrisTiffany of TAR27, in fact they're BFFs (like we didn't need anymore reason to adore and worship Natalie <3) but she works as an Event Organizer for a Non-Profit Organization that supports Women Empowerment <33333333333333333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #441 on: September 20, 2016, 08:21:01 PM »
I thought it was something involve kids.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #442 on: September 20, 2016, 08:22:11 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
I thought it was something involve kids.

Yeah young teenage girls, something related to self-esteem and women-empowerment, which explains her mindset of wanting a girl to win so badly (even if that girl is Nicole LOL)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #443 on: September 20, 2016, 08:52:33 PM »
She was a NFL Cheerleader, was with KrisTiffany of TAR27, in fact they're BFFs (like we didn't need anymore reason to adore and worship Natalie <3) but she works as an Event Organizer for a Non-Profit Organization that supports Women Empowerment <33333333333333333
Natália (I love more the Hispanic name <333) is just such a great queen to inspire young girls, so proud of her <333

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #444 on: September 21, 2016, 01:58:04 AM »

Keep praising and loving your dear Nicole all you want, but it seems that you're a majority just in this Forum. Then... most people want homeboy Paul to win it tomorrow night. LOL

But guess what...this ISN'T a popularity contest. The best player should win and out of the three that's Nicole. So, Julie Chen, the former HGs and her haters can whine and cry all they want but nothing will stop her future win ;)

#DEALWITHIT

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #445 on: September 21, 2016, 02:26:18 AM »
F2 Scenarios:

Paul vs. James

Day - Paul. She has the BB17's conection w/ James but respects Paul more.
Zakiyah - Paul. Will do what Paulie want.
Bridgette - Paul. Even she's close with Natalie I think she won't forget when James broke the deal
Paulie - Paul. He respects him
Michelle - James. 
Natalie - James.
Victor - Paul.
Corey - Paul. He and Nicole said they'd vote for P over J if this was the F2
Nicole - Paul. See Corey.

Paul wins 7-2

Nicole vs. James

Day - Nicole. Same scenario as Paul-James.
Zakiyah - Nicole. See Paulie.
Bridgette - Nicole. Female's angle, also...James betrayed her.
Paulie - Nicole. Cody's conection.
Michelle - James
Natalie - James
Victor - Nicole? See Paul
Corey - Nicole
Paul - Nicole? He hates James but if Nicole betrays him he may change his vote

Nicole should win this one EASILY but if she betrays Paul in the end. I can see her losing Paul and Victor's vote. My prediction: Nicole wins 7 - 2 or maybe 5-4.

Paul vs. Nicole

Day - I've the feeling she'll vote for Paul in this one
Zakiyah - Nicole
Bridgette - Uncertain. I can see her voting both ways.
Paulie - Nicole
Michelle - Uncertain. She hates both, could vote Nicole in case of a told-you vote or Paul because she despises him less.
Natalie - Nicole. Wants a female to win
Victor - Paul
Corey - Nicole
James - Nicole

Nicole wins 5-4 at least.

Unlike the majority of the finales, I can see the three of them as winners. Even James if the jury is bitter enough and use the "He has a child" card. It all depends on who wins the final HoH. If Paul wins and follow his plan, he can lose the money for taking his strongest competitor or win for earning his way in the last few comps. If Nicole wins and betrays Paul she can lose some jury votes or just win the game finishing her cycle as a snake. Jordan won BB11, so, I wouldn't be shocked if James :S win this season.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #446 on: September 21, 2016, 03:10:04 AM »

But guess what...this ISN'T a popularity contest. The best player should win and out of the three that's Nicole. So, Julie Chen, the former HGs and her haters can whine and cry all they want but nothing will stop her future win ;)

#DEALWITHIT

Sole, I love you girl, BUT... Girlfriend, how come you say that this whiny, slithery snake is actually more worthy to really win. I just don't get it.

Paul may be a bully (quite of a misogynist too), Nicole was the #1 enemy for all females in the house, she basically hated all girls but sloppy Zakiyah. Paul, as a newbie, was able to win more comps than her (both HOHs Nicole got were essentially handed to her, she only won POVs fair and square), evaded an actual eviction more times than Nicole ever probably did, always in danger, never fully safe like Nicole was actually undetectable until Paulie was gone just because she did the same she did 2 years ago: pick a boy, ride the boy, and do nothing until necessary). I won't waste my time praising a sneaky b**ch that essentially had pretty much vacay for about 65 days in that house, and then say, that just because she gained traction at the end, she deserves more the money against someone who had to play and work 100000x harder than her to make it to the end.

Nicole was a background character pretty much half of the season, she was part of the gameplay, but she was always following Corey or even deciding for him. She annoyed me this time around. Out of all 4 returnees, James & Nicole are actually the 2 biggest pieces of s***y returnees us loyal fans didn't deserve. Frank overplayed, Da'Vonne controlled her mouth a bit and made it further, but these two have been extremely unnecessary to start with. So essentially, even though my hatred is more directed at Nicole, James also gets his fair share because he's essentially an idiot.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #447 on: September 21, 2016, 04:22:10 AM »
I'm actually having a hard time seeing Paul win against James :lbf with Nicole, its clear cut that she wins (its not even debatable at this point)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #448 on: September 21, 2016, 04:24:19 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 01:12:46 PMQuote from: André14/16, most of them I remember well from the show, missed only Bronte and Natalie (who I thought was a NFL cheerleader)She was a NFL Cheerleader, was with KrisTiffany of TAR27, in fact they're BFFs (like we didn't need anymore reason to adore and worship Natalie <3) but she works as an Event Organizer for a Non-Profit Organization that supports Women Empowerment <33333333333333333Natália (I love more the Hispanic name <333) is just such a great queen to inspire young girls, so proud of her <333
Natalia Mercedes Negrotii <3 I love that her, Bridgette, Michelle (and Bronte) were able to prove that women can work together, be genuinely supportive of each other and have real friendships with each other, unlike Zakiyah/Nicole 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #449 on: September 21, 2016, 05:04:52 AM »
Sole, I love you girl, BUT... Girlfriend, how come you say that this whiny, slithery snake is actually more worthy to really win. I just don't get it.

Paul may be a bully (quite of a misogynist too), Nicole was the #1 enemy for all females in the house, she basically hated all girls but sloppy Zakiyah. Paul, as a newbie, was able to win more comps than her (both HOHs Nicole got were essentially handed to her, she only won POVs fair and square), evaded an actual eviction more times than Nicole ever probably did, always in danger, never fully safe like Nicole was actually undetectable until Paulie was gone just because she did the same she did 2 years ago: pick a boy, ride the boy, and do nothing until necessary). I won't waste my time praising a sneaky b**ch that essentially had pretty much vacay for about 65 days in that house, and then say, that just because she gained traction at the end, she deserves more the money against someone who had to play and work 100000x harder than her to make it to the end.

Nicole was a background character pretty much half of the season, she was part of the gameplay, but she was always following Corey or even deciding for him. She annoyed me this time around. Out of all 4 returnees, James & Nicole are actually the 2 biggest pieces of s***y returnees us loyal fans didn't deserve. Frank overplayed, Da'Vonne controlled her mouth a bit and made it further, but these two have been extremely unnecessary to start with. So essentially, even though my hatred is more directed at Nicole, James also gets his fair share because he's essentially an idiot.

First of all, I love you, too and I like having these kind of discussions with someone like you because it proves that we can be friends and have different opinions without losing the respect and proving our points. Some people should learn this. #Shade

Back to business. I love Paul and my point isn't against him...I even said I'd vote for him if *I* was a juror because I prefer a hard and uphill journey over an easy ride. However, this doesn't prove that you were the best player. There are two types of underdogs: The ones who are screwed by bad luck (example: Spencer on Survivor Cagayan) and, the others, the ones who allow or provoke their own situation. I don't think Paul had bad luck in this game...He even had his boy back TWO FUCKING TIMES. As someone who did nothing for 65 days, like you said, Nicole has been called out since week 1 and managed to avoid being nominated by HoH/Roadkill multiple times until day 91. I think that's impressive. Paul was nominated since week one and yeah, he would be a good winner but in terms of gameplay...Nicole, the person who did nothing for 65 days, was fingerbanged the full summer and was handed two comps overplayed him in this game. She fucked him over with Corey's HoH and now will, probably, cut him if she wins F2 meanwhile he's planning on taking her.

I think this answers your questions on why Nicole played a decent game and is the finalist who deserves to win the most.