Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 41582 times)

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2016, 08:33:56 PM »
They are forcing us to use iwanttv to watch PBB. Is it just an android app or do I still need to buy the abscbn sim?

It's free to use. You can watch the latest shows of the week. But you can't watch episodes a month ago for free. You have to subscribe to ABSCBN Mobile Sim to have the exclusive stuff. It can be accessed through either PC or Phones. You just need to have an account before you can access.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2016, 08:55:38 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Fair enough. All of them are D Listers, i guess.

Probably, Yassi is the only one who is famous. I mean like she is huge as compared to the rest of the HMs.

Hideo is a very successful model, he and Yassi are the actual celebrities, the rest, not so much

and holy shit I know this Elise girl, had no idea she's a celebrity lol
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2016, 08:58:48 PM »
Grace Lee would've been amazing

I guess this Nonong guy will be the token housemate that I will be very tired of come week 2... Still echoing that Yassi and Hideo are the only celebrities

Are these all the housemates? Or are there more, 8 is a pretty small number and damn if this is the complete list, this will be a cake walk for Yassi
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2016, 10:18:16 PM »
I believe they only have 9 and the two in one housemates are counted already but will play as one. Haha. And yes to all Yourj 's wish .. Just like mine.. Exactly. Hehe. 

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2016, 10:42:35 PM »
Not only are the twists shitty. The producers are also inconsistent with their rules in these twists. Sometimes they are strict other times they are lenient.
Why can the fans see this but not producers and commissioners.   This sort of attitude is spreading throughout the franchise worldwide and pretty much always results in ratings falling and a fan backlash, yet it still happens.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2016, 02:15:42 AM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Quote from: keitaro urashimaNot only are the twists shitty. The producers are also inconsistent with their rules in these twists. Sometimes they are strict other times they are lenient.Why can the fans see this but not producers and commissioners.   This sort of attitude is spreading throughout the franchise worldwide and pretty much always results in ratings falling and a fan backlash, yet it still happens.
It is not that they don't see. They just work like that.

It is similar to the way they approach the production of local telenovelas. If the story gets a lot of good feedback or if fans were really psyched about something, they will try to milk that as long as they can. Often, a telenovela that is intended to run for one season can go on for two years. They do not see the ending, they just go with the flow. For PBB, it is the same. They change the rules whenever they need something done. There is literally no standard.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2016, 02:24:05 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Grace Lee would've been amazing

I guess this Nonong guy will be the token housemate that I will be very tired of come week 2... Still echoing that Yassi and Hideo are the only celebrities

Are these all the housemates? Or are there more, 8 is a pretty small number and damn if this is the complete list, this will be a cake walk for Yassi
Reading the comments on FB. By the looks of it, this is a PBB All In.

Yes for Yassi and Hideo. But I live for Elisse as of now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she's amazing. I feel like Hideo would be boring. I read his Instagram captions and he often posts nice but shallow and cliche quotable quotes. I don't see any humor, but at least he doesn't rant. His family pics are worth the follow though. They are so adorable.

DJ Chacha is also very promising. JK could be good if he is in a Teen edition, I am getting a mix of Kit and Ryan Boyce vibe in him. He would be wasted like how Manolo and Loisa of PBB All In were wasted by mixing them with the adults.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2016, 02:31:46 AM »
The great thing is, I don't see any possible showmance at all. I looks very unlikely.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2016, 04:05:55 AM »
Quote from: MarieGrace Lee would've been amazing

Are these all the housemates? Or are there more, 8 is a pretty small number and damn if this is the complete list, this will be a cake walk for YassiReading the comments on FB. By the looks of it, this is a PBB All In.

Yes for Yassi and Hideo. But I live for Elisse as of now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she's amazing. I feel like Hideo would be boring. I read his Instagram captions and he often posts nice but shallow and cliche quotable quotes. I don't see any humor, but at least he doesn't rant. His family pics are worth the follow though. They are so adorable.

DJ Chacha is also very promising. JK could be good if he is in a Teen edition, I am getting a mix of Kit and Ryan Boyce vibe in him. He would be wasted like how Manolo and Loisa of PBB All In were wasted by mixing them with the adults.
Weren't. Kit and Ryan horny douchebags, considering I hated all the Teen. Housemates in Teen 4 (except for Claire and Nikka who seemed like a perfectly normal person) for being everything that is wrong in Filipino youth, I can see ,yself hating him if that's the case

Elisse is my boyfriend's cousin. The downside with Hideo is that I can see him being the nicest housemate but he doesn't seem confrontational and he doesn't have showmance potential, considering he's married (Daniel was confrontational when needed and shownanced Vickie)

Nichole was pretty wasted in All In as well since she turned out to be such a low-key bitch and it was funny lol
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2016, 04:07:36 AM »
The great thing is, I don't see any possible showmance at all. I looks very unlikely.
Because Hideo is married ;D and the other guys aren't like super handsome

Yes! If the two-in-one housemate turn out to hate each other as much as Jen/Maryline
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2016, 05:31:26 AM »
Hey guys, im back!!

As for my views:

1) Big Brother Vietnam house was used, I never saw it coming...like its a good twist.
2) They will use the US format cause its pre-recorded...& they will use the vote-to-evict-each-other scheme.
3) Only Robi will be in PBB house in Vietnam. The rest of the ladies will be here in the PH updating only here in the PBB House / studios.
4) Celebrity Edition kick ass!! i love it....Go for Yassi, Chacha, Hideo & Jk. Elisse is very interesting. Nonong-NO POTENTIAL. the rest - Okay

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2016, 05:33:33 AM »
& your right guys, Hideo seems unconfrontational...

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2016, 05:34:37 AM »
This is 737 2.0 but with a good twist. I just wish the rest of this batch would be very very interesting.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2016, 05:36:29 AM »
This season looks very promising. Trust me guys ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2016, 05:39:35 AM »
JK looks promising...but i dont know. What do you think guys??

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2016, 05:44:46 AM »
Because Hideo is married ;D and the other guys aren't like super handsome

Yes! If the two-in-one housemate turn out to hate each other as much as Jen/Maryline

Not only because he's married, but also because they seem to be quite diverse in terms of background.

The people with showmance potential are the two guys from Hashtag, Yassi, Jinri, and Elisse. Yet, I feel like the girls are way out of the guys' league, for some reason. Or somewhat the girls seem more mature.

Of course JK (menor de edad) and Hideo (casado) are out of the question.

I dunno. Perhaps Nonong and Chacha can do a MelaSon all over again #ChaNong

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2016, 05:46:52 AM »
Nonong & Mccoy/Nikko - NO CHANCE??? (just an impression)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2016, 05:47:34 AM »
Its for sure Yassi, Chacha, Elisse & Hideo will be promising. & im sure the whole nation is ready to watch the show again. Even if this 737 2.0, this edition will be promising. They used a foreign house for this edition plus housemates are also living there & only 1 host will be there in Vietnam plus USA format will be used. PBB WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN ;)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2016, 05:47:40 AM »
Quote from: Logan
This season looks very promising. Trust me guys (Image removed from quote.)
Yes, it is surprisingly very promising. I am in fact excited AGAIN!

I remember I how I hated All In before. 737 was also good during the first few weeks.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2016, 05:52:24 AM »
This season looks very promising. Trust me guys (Image removed from quote.)
Yes, it is surprisingly very promising. I am in fact excited AGAIN!

I remember I how I hated All In before. 737 was also good during the first few weeks.

ME TOO!!!  IM EXCITED AS WELL!! ALL OF US ARE..... ;)

For me, "All In" is better than "737".  I only like 737-Adults.... not the teens. Thy just put another teen edition instead

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #120 on: July 07, 2016, 06:01:23 AM »

McCoy and Nikko have the potential. It is just that I do not like them yet. i bet with the right mix of tasks and HMs, McCoy and Nikko could shine. Who knows they might even be interesting.  It just that I have no idea who they re that's why I am not hyping them.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2016, 06:11:41 AM »

McCoy and Nikko have the potential. It is just that I do not like them yet. i bet with the right mix of tasks and HMs, McCoy and Nikko could shine. Who knows they might even be interesting.  It just that I have no idea who they re that's why I am not hyping them.

Yes your right. Lets not judge them now. After the first 3 weeks, well know them better & judge them. (Nikko/Mccoy)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2016, 06:15:04 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 09:07:36 PMQuote from: keitaro urashimaThe great thing is, I don't see any possible showmance at all. I looks very unlikely.Because Hideo is married (Image removed from quote.) and the other guys aren't like super handsome

Not only because he's married, but also because they seem to be quite diverse in terms of background.

The people with showmance potential are the two guys from Hashtag, Yassi, Jinri, and Elisse. Yet, I feel like the girls are way out of the guys' league, for some reason. Or somewhat the girls seem more mature.

The girls are waaaaaaay out of the guys league, and honestly Hideo was the only one I found handsome... If the two-in-one housemate ends up hating each other, I can see myself supporting them...

Still not over the "celebrity" status of this cast (except Hideo and Yassi)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2016, 06:16:50 AM »
All In >>>>>>>>>>> 737

At least all in gave a deserving winner and a good Final 5 (except that useless Maris), 737 had potential but ended up as a dud, with practically close to useless housemates
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2016, 06:21:05 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 09:07:36 PMQuote from: keitaro urashimaThe great thing is, I don't see any possible showmance at all. I looks very unlikely.Because Hideo is married (Image removed from quote.) and the other guys aren't like super handsome

The girls are waaaaaaay out of the guys league, and honestly Hideo was the only one I found handsome... If the two-in-one housemate ends up hating each other, I can see myself supporting them...

Still not over the "celebrity" status of this cast (except Hideo and Yassi)

yes your right. I dont feel the "Celebrity" of the cast...They are just "Regulars" with fame background.