Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 36335 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #400 on: August 22, 2016, 01:20:41 PM »
ANOTHER EPIC PBB FIGHT!!!

Christian is soooo egotistic!!! He doesnt let his ego go down.. even if Marco is trying to let himself humble so that they will resolve their conflict.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #401 on: August 22, 2016, 01:31:59 PM »
Christian is SICK AS F*CK!!!! That stupid gay guy trying to be egotistic. Everybody knows they came from different backgrounds, he must understand he must also adjust to the other housemates especially the foreign teens.
All he wants is that everyone must adjust to him.....

.....GET HIM EVICTED!!!!  :mad :mad :mad >:D >:D >:D >:D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #402 on: August 22, 2016, 01:34:05 PM »
For sure, Christian will get the votes on nominations.....he deserves to be evicted first on the teen batch!!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #403 on: August 22, 2016, 01:34:59 PM »
Many people are on Marco's side.....

GO MARCO!!!!  :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #404 on: August 22, 2016, 01:38:10 PM »
My ranking:

RITA
MARCO
HEAVEN
MAYMAY
THE REST
CHRISTIAN!!!!  >:D >:D >:D :mad :mad :mad

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #405 on: August 22, 2016, 02:55:51 PM »
Quote from: Yourj
It was Marco's fault. But then he apologized but this Christian made the issue bigger as if it's a big deal. Like af. The other one already apologized for what he did yet he still can't accept his apology? He's getting on my nerves. lmao I really don't like his attitude.

PS. But still I love these kinds of dramas in BB. Add the fact that the one who are having a fight are between two boys. Hahah very rare to see that on PBB, mostly it was the girls.

Christian was obviously just trying to stand by his decision to be upset at Marco. Thats why he was so incoherent. He wasn't really mad he just had to keep his ground since it felt like it would embarass him if he gives in. It was pride at work.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #406 on: August 22, 2016, 02:58:23 PM »
Anyway, I am enduring the stupidest show on TV, Born for You, as I wait for PBB. God, the show is so full of cliches. Magalona doesn't know how to act. Anyone agrees this show sucks balls?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #407 on: August 22, 2016, 03:04:01 PM »
Quote from: Logan
Christian is SICK AS F*CK!!!! That stupid gay guy trying to be egotistic. Everybody knows they came from different backgrounds, he must understand he must also adjust to the other housemates especially the foreign teens.
All he wants is that everyone must adjust to him.....

.....GET HIM EVICTED!!!!  (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

I honestly don't think he's gay. He's spoiled. His dad is his coach in basketball, right?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #408 on: August 22, 2016, 03:10:54 PM »
Quote from: Logan
My ranking:

RITA
MARCO
HEAVEN
MAYMAY
THE REST
CHRISTIAN!!!!  (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

I actually get Christian, for him it was Marco's fault so it is quite unfair that the feud has to end the way Marco wanted it to end. He was apologizing but there were hints of sarcasm there. I still like Marco more than Christian, but honestly he had it comming pouring water to someone who is asleep.

Christian could have handled it with class. But hey,he's fifteen so he chose to look stupid

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #409 on: August 22, 2016, 03:36:01 PM »
Oh my.. looks  like it's gonna be Heaven who's pissed off with Christian..  ^-^  ^-^

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #410 on: August 22, 2016, 03:47:48 PM »
It was Marco's fault. But then he apologized but this Christian made the issue bigger as if it's a big deal. Like af. The other one already apologized for what he did yet he still can't accept his apology? He's getting on my nerves. lmao I really don't like his attitude.

PS. But still I love these kinds of dramas in BB. Add the fact that the one who are having a fight are between two boys. Hahah very rare to see that on PBB, mostly it was the girls.

Christian was obviously just trying to stand by his decision to be upset at Marco. Thats why he was so incoherent. He wasn't really mad he just had to keep his ground since it felt like it would embarass him if he gives in. It was pride at work.

That's his attitude problem. He doesn't know how to be humble. I understand his side, his perspective. But that thing he did, he embarrassed himself more. Keeping your self-pride won't get you anywhere. I'm sorry I just don't like his personality. He's the type of guy I don't wanna get along with.. I just don't like his personality that's all. He spreads bad vibes whenever he's in a bad mood. It's like, when he's in a bad mood, everyone should sympathize with him. I do agree with the housemates that when you have a problem with someone, either talk to them privately or if you want to keep it on your own, don't show it on your face and actions.

By the way. I applaud Edward for what he did. Such a wise guy.

This is just my opinion though.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #411 on: August 22, 2016, 04:07:31 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 22 Episode - Violations

Marco also received the lessons from Big Brother's wisdom as he was summoned to talk about the issue. He explained his side and the background where he came from and how it was different than the most of them.

I thought that when Rita realized the resemblance of her house with the replica made by the boys, they already got the second lucky task. But nonetheless, Big Brother officially announced that they won the Second Weekly Task because they were able to copy the exact look of Rita's house.

A new day came, a joker/clown visitor secretly enter the house to deliver a news to the housemates. For the first time ever, Marco who finds waking up, the hardest task ever in the house, was the first one to get up due to the sound of their wake up call.
Marco was terrified upon seeing the joker/clown (actually, the clown looks creepy)

Then, the clown delivered a very bad news to the housemates. He then gave each one their report cards, indicating their number of violations. Marco was the top violator with 18 counts.

Their punishment was to be tied (arms and legs) with wooden stick (boys to boys and girls to girls).. and walk like synchronized puppets.

Heaven was mad at herself and wanted to give up because of the punishment. Big Brother was disappointed with how Heaven reacted and told her that she must learn her lesson.

One by one, each housemate was freed from the punishment, depending on the degree of their violation.

Since Marco was the top violator, he was the last to be freed from the punishment. But before he finally goes free, he was joined by the creepy clown and a "Sadako". Marco doesn't like it when the two visitors were tied together with him. Big brother kept on playing some creepy pranks on him that made him terrified as if he was in a horror house.

Then, to finish their day, big Brother explained the reason for the punishment and the logic behind every violation they have committed and will be in the future.

For tomorrow's episode, FINALLY!! The first NOMINATION NIGHT for the TEENS!!

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #412 on: August 22, 2016, 07:27:03 PM »
Give Christian a break guys, he was on his period LOOOOOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #413 on: August 23, 2016, 02:10:46 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima on Today at 07:55:51 AMQuote from: YourjIt was Marco's fault. But then he apologized but this Christian made the issue bigger as if it's a big deal. Like af. The other one already apologized for what he did yet he still can't accept his apology? He's getting on my nerves. lmao I really don't like his attitude.

That's his attitude problem. He doesn't know how to be humble. I understand his side, his perspective. But that thing he did, he embarrassed himself more. Keeping your self-pride won't get you anywhere. I'm sorry I just don't like his personality. He's the type of guy I don't wanna get along with.. I just don't like his personality that's all. He spreads bad vibes whenever he's in a bad mood. It's like, when he's in a bad mood, everyone should sympathize with him. I do agree with the housemates that when you have a problem with someone, either talk to them privately or if you want to keep it on your own, don't show it on your face and actions.

By the way. I applaud Edward for what he did. Such a wise guy.

This is just my opinion though.

LOL I agree with you in all points. Especially with Edward, he really stepped up. So much maturity for his age.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 03:15:53 AM by keitaro urashima »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #414 on: August 23, 2016, 03:16:08 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Give Christian a break guys, he was on his period LOOOOOL
LOL

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #415 on: August 23, 2016, 07:15:15 AM »
Ranking

Edward

Rita
Marco
Yong

Aizen

Krisine
Maymay
Heaven
Kisses
Fenech

Christian

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #416 on: August 23, 2016, 09:53:43 AM »
I know he's not gay...its just the way he act....& hopefully if Christian handled it with no ego, i bet there were no more fight in the house....

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #417 on: August 23, 2016, 09:55:44 AM »
Marco is soooo funny!!! screaming like a girl (as he is Jimboy 2.0 with funny screams lol)

It was good that housemates got a taste of punishment....at the end, it ended funny when Marco was tied to the pole with a Clown & Sadako....(they are friends fyi) ;)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #418 on: August 23, 2016, 04:17:54 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 23 Episode - 1st TEEN Nomination Night

Sadako visited the house once again to give a message to the housemates. She give each a letter that spells the word "NOMINATION".

Christian was about to speak a topic about the nomination when Maymay warned her that it is strictly prohibited.

Afterwards, Big Brother seconded what Maymay had said. Then, the housemates formed a group to comfort themselves upon receiving the bad news. Christian wanted to apologized and remind everyone to forget what he did and all his non sense burst out.. but Kisses butt in and stole his supposedly "speech"..

Then, the rules were explained by Toni to the public.

RULES:
Like the Celebrities, the Teen housemates will nominate but THERE WILL BE NO PUBLIC VOTES FOR THE NOMINEES. They can be only be saved by themselves through challenges and tasks that they will undergo. PUBLIC VOTING will only open when they are all trimmed down to the LUCKY 7 Teen Housemates.

The Top Three Pointers will be the official Nominees.

Who nominated Who:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Aizan nominated Christian for 2 points due to his insensitivity, 1 point for Edward for his untidy stuff in the bedroom.

Edward nominated Kisses for 2 points because he thinks that he will not miss her if she goes, 1 point for Vivoree, because he doesn't feel being close to her.

Fenech nominated Aizan for 2 points for being too impatient, 1 point for Christian, because he can't control his temper.

Heaven nominated Christian for 2 points, as she feels that he doesn't treat them as his brothers and sisters. 1 point for Kisses, for being irresponsible on her stuff.

Kisses nominated 2 points for Christian for being ill-tempered and 1 point for Heaven because most of the time, when she talks or have a group conversation, she always tends to cancel Kisses out of the convo.

Christine nominated Christian for 2 points, for being selfish..and 1 point for Aizan, for not realizing how his attitude is becoming worse as the day passes by.

Marco nominated Christian with 2 points for preaching about lessons while he doesn't apply his own teachings. He nominated Fenech for 1 point because she's not interacting with them.

Maymay nominated Christian with 2 points for his anger management issues and 1 point to Rita for being too childish at the wrong time.

Rita nominated Christian with 2 points for being ill-tempered as well and 1 point for Aizan for not participating and engaging in some activities.

Vivoree gave 2 points to Christian because of his pride and ego while 1 point for Aizan for being too disrespectful to most of the housemates.

Christian nominated Aizan with 2 points for raising his voice without any reason at all while 1 point for Rita because she gets mad at no reason at all..

Yong nominated Aizan with 2 points because he feels that he's not a friend to him and as well as Christian with 1 point.

Maymay - 0 point
Marco - 0 point
Christine - 0 point
Yong - 0 point

Heaven - 1 point
Vivoree - 1 point
Rita - 2 points

Nominated Housemates.
Christian - 18 points
Aizan - 9 points
Kisses - 3 points

Again, for this nominations, the public will not be eligible to save any nominee until the Lucky 7 Teen housemates will be formed, wherein the public will choose the Final 2 who will have the chance to win this season.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #419 on: August 24, 2016, 03:24:05 PM »
Kisses will go home. Aizen and specially Christian are quite athletic 

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #420 on: August 24, 2016, 04:08:05 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 24 Episode - Nominations' Aftermath & 88 Minutes of Laughter

Kisses accepted it wholeheartedly and very mature. She understands the game and the nature of the nominations. Aizan was surprised a little bit for he thinks that they might interpreted his actions the wrong way. On the other hand, Christian insisted to know who nominated him but the housemates stopped him.

Then, Toni announced a way on how the public could help the nominees.. Well.. the instructions were very simple..
(Very similar to America's Care Package).

The public have now the power to power Tweet for his favorite housemate with the Hashtag, #PBBPADALUCK(NameOftheNominee)
"Padala" is a Filipino word synonymous to Package and affixed with the word Luck, hence the hashtag, PADALUCK. The nominated housemate with the most number of tweets will be given an ADVANTAGE for the EVICTION Challenge.

Then, Fenech was summoned by Big Brother for their new Lucky Task. They must be able to collect 88 minutes of laughter from their Visitor.
The visitor was a Senior Citizen, named "Nanay Pina", 88 Years old..
Nanay Pina is a cheerful person, always happy all the time, and all the positive adjectives you can think of.. Heaven was surprised to know that their visitor was a jolly person instead of a strict and serious one in relation with their task.

A stage was built inside the house for the housemates to perform their jokes/skit to Nanay Pina.

Well, they are going to need a lot of hardwork for this task (which seems to be impossible)..

Overall, Nanay Pina is what the house needs.. A grandmother who will guide the teens.

For tomorrow's episode.. another clash will begin to spark as the group of Christine will notice how Edward's group is not helping the house.. for the task..

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #421 on: August 24, 2016, 04:11:05 PM »
I like the "PBBPadaLuckKisses" twist.. Lol..

It's totally a ripped off from America's Care Package.. When Toni said that there will be no public vote for saving them directly from eviction.. i was hopeless...but now.. I kinda loved this new scheme.. I just wish that they will inform all that the public will help one of the nominees so that those who might survive against the public choice to help will be depressed in some level..  >:D  >:D  >:D

So, guys..let's do this.. We just have to tweet #PBBPadaLuckKisses so that she will receive an advantage for the eviction challenge. We only have till tomorrow..

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #422 on: August 25, 2016, 06:01:14 AM »
Last night's episode was definitely a breath of fresh air.....i did not expect that a funny grandmother will be entering the house... i thought she was a serious old lady but i was wrong.

As for the housemates, its gonna be hard for them to make the grandmother laugh as she is a comic old lady....

i like Lola Pina! ;)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #423 on: August 25, 2016, 06:12:38 AM »
And with that a great season goes to shit because of the shit twist of "challenge eviction"

I am living for the low-key feud between Kisses and Heaven ;D their reasons for nominating each other, well good luck Kisses, hope that CP isn't as bullshit as the twists because you are screwed if it isn't amazing... Fuck this twist, this batch is the best batch to implement the public vote thing and of course they screw it up and they use the CP twist to not be as shitty, but guess what, it still fucking is
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #424 on: August 25, 2016, 06:34:12 AM »
Quote from: Marie
And with that a great season goes to shit because of the shit twist of "challenge eviction"

I am living for the low-key feud between Kisses and Heaven (Image removed from quote.) their reasons for nominating each other, well good luck Kisses, hope that CP isn't as bullshit as the twists because you are screwed if it isn't amazing... Fuck this twist, this batch is the best batch to implement the public vote thing and of course they screw it up and they use the CP twist to not be as shitty, but guess what, it still fucking is
Nakahithit yata ng katol ang mga producers eh.