Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 41577 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #475 on: September 03, 2016, 04:02:09 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: September 3 Episode - 2nd Teen Eviction Night

The show started by recapping the whole week's happenings from Marco's sudden annoying attitude up to Maymay and Edward's grandparents who passed away.

Maymay officially returned to the house from her grandparent's wake. Everyone was delighted to see her back in the house. It seems that nothing happened, though there were some times that Maymay suddenly remembers her grandfather.

Eviction Proper:

This time, Big Brother gave the chance the nominated housemates to ask help from their non nominated housemates. They can choose their partner to fight for their eviction.

Christine chose Edward, Christian chose Vivoree, Heaven chose Yong, Rita chose Maymay..
After choosing their partner, Big Brother gave them some time to strategize for the game.

The pairs will have to build a tower of rubics' cube within 10 minutes. The highest tower within the time limit.

Result of the #PadaLuck (Advantage)

Heaven - 154,364 Mentions
Rita - 128, 248 Mentions
Kristine - 33, 572 Mentions
Christian - 5,875 Mentions

Since heaven won, she had a 1 minute additional time to build her Tower.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Christian - 18 Rubiks cube   ^-^  ^-^  ^-^  ^-^
Kristine - 18 rubiks cube  ;D  ;D
Heaven - 14 Rubiks cube
  ^-^  ^-^

Rita - 13 Rubiks cube

With the lowest tower built, and losing the eviction challenge, RITA becomes the 2nd Teen Evicted Housemate.

Big Brother allowed Rita's mother enter the house and fetch her upon her eviction.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #476 on: September 03, 2016, 07:59:05 PM »
Slay Kristine and Heaven <3 I'm glad Rita got evicted for her sake, she seems uncomfortable during her stay in the house
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #477 on: September 04, 2016, 05:21:17 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Slay Kristine and Heaven <3 I'm glad Rita got evicted for her sake, she seems uncomfortable during her stay in the house
absolutely correct.. she is not built for reality tv shows.. she's just for pictures and modeling.. that's it.. 
what grind my gears right now is the people who support her.. They're saying that losing her is a big deal.. My goodness..they can't see how Rita behaves in the house.. She's very young and immature and doesn't really care with the tasks and no sense of responsibility.. She deserves to grow outside the house.. she's not in the right venue to "grow"... this is not for her.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #478 on: September 04, 2016, 06:49:32 AM »
Quote from: carlex
Quote from: MarieSlay Kristine and Heaven <3 I'm glad Rita got evicted for her sake, she seems uncomfortable during her stay in the houseabsolutely correct.. she is not built for reality tv shows.. she's just for pictures and modeling.. that's it.. 
what grind my gears right now is the people who support her.. They're saying that losing her is a big deal.. My goodness..they can't see how Rita behaves in the house.. She's very young and immature and doesn't really care with the tasks and no sense of responsibility.. She deserves to grow outside the house.. she's not in the right venue to "grow"... this is not for her.
She was just out of her depth and way out of her environment... She didn't seem to be enjoying her time and honestly she wasn't a loss, any of the three other nominees were bigger losses TBH
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #479 on: September 04, 2016, 03:03:03 PM »
Kisses - Maymay - Fenech is Carol - Melai - Rica

Heaven is the new Tricia

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #480 on: September 04, 2016, 03:56:51 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: September 4 Episode - 3rd Teen Nomination Night

Eviction's Aftermath:
Maymay was blaming herself because she thinks that the reason why Rita lost was the effort she gave. She might have been better if she exerts more strategy.
Everyone was trying to convince her that it's not her fault.

Live show:

Toni paired the housemates in five.
Yong & Christian, Kristine & Maymay, Vivoree & Fenech, Heaven & Kisses, Marco & Edward.
Then Toni asked the housemates to tell the reason why their partner might be nominated for this week.

Marco said that Edward might got far with his jokes and that he's offensive sometimes. Edward said that Marco's always frustrated and it affects the house.

Christian randomly said that yong is getting noisy these past few days. (WTF??.. LOL) While Yong pointed out Christian's untidiness.

Vivoree said that Fenech is lacking on leadership skills. Fenech feels that Vivoree is fake.

Kisses said that Heaven needs to open up more. Heaven said that Kisses should also open up to the other groups.

Kristine thinks that Maymay's jokes were misinterpreted by other people. While Maymay said that people might misunderstood her leadership.

There were some highlights that they show wherein Kisses was hurt by Heaven's assumptions on Marco's act. (that he was just staying at Kisses' side to make her jealous.) Kisses didn't react at first and tried her best to hide how badly she was hurt by her statements. When Heaven left the room, Maymay and Fenech comforted Kisses. She then revealed (while crying) that she was really hurt. She feels that Heaven is the only girl in the house who has right to be courted or be loved by the boys and be friends with them eventually.
These past few days, Heaven is starting to stir the pots in every direction she could with the girls. And in result, the girls are all getting annoyed with her. Most especially Maymay and Kisses. Maymay is starting to feel how fake Heaven is while on the other hand, Kisses will never be in good terms with her.

Nominations:

There are Five Nominees for the week due to ties in the list.

Who nominated who:
This is so far the best nominations's reasons ever.. I wonder if they made it face to face instead.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Edward nominated Fenech with 2 points because she's not disciplined like the others. 1 point for Kisses because he will not miss her if she gets evicted.

Christian nominated Heaven with 2 points because she has changed and gone worse than before. 1 point for Marco because he's starting to act like a know-it-all once again.

Fenech nominated Christian with 2 points for being selfish when it comes to food.. 1 point for Heaven because she's not letting them to be with the boys and get to know them most especially Edward.

Kisses nominated Heaven with 2 points because she's not letting anybody near Marco, and most especially with Edward. It looks like she doesn't want anyone near Edward. She gave her 1 point to Christian because of his insensitive attitude.

Kristine nominated Christian with 2 points because of his untidiness and 1 point for Vivoree, 'cause she feels that she's faking it for the whole time being.

Marco nominated Christian with 2 points for overthinking something that is not true and spreading it to the house, and 1 point for Kristine for not letting him speak and assuming that all of his acts are wrong.

Vivoree nominated Heaven for 2 points because she's the least closest housemate to her and 1 point for Christian for not changing for the better.

Yong nominated Christian for 2 points because he's so arrogant and 1 point for Marco because he's always cleaning his dirty stuff.

Maymay nominated Christian for 2 points because he's still not opening his mind and 1 point for Heaven because she's doubting her actions towards her for the past few days. (in short, she's fake)

Heaven nominated Christian for 2 points for being selfish and 1 point for Kisses because she's her biggest threat in the house.

Kristine - 1 point
Vivoree - 1 point
Edward - 1 point
Yong - 0 point
Maymay - 0 point

Top 3 Pointers;

Christian - 14 points
Heaven - 8 points
Kisses - 2 points
Fenech - 2 points
Marco - 2 points

« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 04:06:17 PM by carlex »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #481 on: September 04, 2016, 04:03:45 PM »
After almost 4 weeks, i am loving this batch more than i could ever expect.. No one is a floater and even Yong, who's the most decent one is very tolerable and very kind.. nothing bad can be said to him and he even showed how he gets annoyed by some of the housemates.. I can totally see that the producers have no effort in making up tasks and issues anymore because the housemates themselves can already provide that..

My Ranking:

1. Kisses - I'm in love with her. She's like Bridgette, being the underdog and gets bullied by the queen (Heaven)
2. Maymay - Nothing will make me dislike her
3. Fenech - i'm starting to feel her and like her.. and then she get's nominated.. Damn it!
4. Kristine - secret villain
5. Yong - the most decent guy of the house.
6. Heaven - just because she provides good drama and conflicts without fakeness.. she's a real threat to all the girls.
7. Christian - I'd rather want him than Edward or Marco
8. Vivoree - she's a ticking bomb. I am willing to bet on her than the two boys..

9. Marco or Edward - they can both go and f*** Heaven.. they don't care with the other people as long as they serve their queen.
10. Marco or Edward -  :mad  :mad  :mad

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #482 on: September 04, 2016, 05:06:05 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Kisses - Maymay - Fenech is Carol - Melai - Rica

Heaven is the new Tricia
Which makes me love all (except Maymay) of them even more <3

Carol-Melai-Rica and eventually Sam was the most godly alliance in PBB EVER <3

Their seething hate for Cathy, Johan and Hermes <3333333 which made cry when Carol, Rica and Sam were evicted in ALMOST rapid succession :( Sam ironically getting along better with the girls from House A despite being from House B <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #483 on: September 04, 2016, 05:13:17 PM »
Edward single-handedly nominating Fenech <////////////3 HE CAN GO! Marco still brings dramz so he can stay

Controversial Queen Heaven <3 unevictable cockroach Queen Heaven <3 Drama Queen Heaven <3 Evil Queen Heaven <3 Misunderstood Queen Heaven <3 her Tricia vibes is ridiculously strong and she is BREATHING LIFE to the dying franchise <3 Heaven possibly single-handedly saving PBB <3

Fenech reason for nominating Heaven, because she doesn't let them get to know Edward
*Edward gives two points to Fenech solidfying her being nominated, gives one point to Kisses, getting her nominated as well

HEAVEN = STRATEGIC GODDESS GETTING HER TWO ENEMIES NOMINATED, BOW DOWN ALL <333333333 now she will get top votes for CP again <3333 RIG THIS FOR HEAVEN ABS-CBN! Undo the colossal mistake when you evicted Tricia

Christian still getting top points despite being UTRN at best ;D

Kisses and Heaven NEED to stay to continue bringing petty drama <3

1. Heaven - QUEEN OF PBB, QUEEN OF VOTES, QUEEN OF STRATEGY, FUTURE WINNER OF PBB, People who don't worship her will be executed <3
2. Kristine - task queen, always correct in making task decisions, other opinions not welcome when she doing a task <3 being out of the female drama depsite being seemingly low-key evil <3
3. Kisses - every queen needs a rival, Heaven needs a worthy rival in Kisses, bringer of petty drama <3
4. Fenech - Kisses' loyal minion <3 MORN girl and I am loving it <3

5. Yong - random beacon of light in the house where Heaven, Kisses, Christian and Marco exist LOL
6. Marco - OMG bringer of petty drama as well, the MORN douche who everyone knows and love

7. Christian - still somehow hated despite being relatively UTR or MOR LOOOOL but he can go, the other 4 nominees bring more to the table
8. Maymay - brings lolz but doesn't bring dramz, dramz >>>>>>>>>>>> lolz, any day... I feel she will inevitably rob Heaven of her much deserved win and I AM NOT HERE FOR IT! Can go because she's Heaven's competition for the win
9. Vivoree - don't know her

10. Edward - the brand of stank he brings to the show is not the brand of stank that I need, so he can go
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 05:28:48 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #484 on: September 05, 2016, 02:18:50 AM »
Vivoree can gtfo. She has no clique and a story arch. She's a total waste of space. I love how she pointed out Fenech's lack of leadership. That definitely hurt.

Marco is definitely a douche. He's charisma masks his douchiness effectively though. Glad there's no public vote or he might Yves his way this season.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #485 on: September 05, 2016, 04:56:03 AM »
Uhm why isn't Heaven being discussed in your post? There should be a new rule where Heaven is mentioned in every post in the PBB thread! LOL JK <3

Vivoree seems nice but BRINGS NOTHING in the drama department, I mean I get it, its hard to compete with someone a godly as Heaven, like everyone in the cast could only aspire to give half of what Heaven gives, but girl at least try!

Marco is actually cute, Yves looks like a "tambay DOTA boy" LOL and Marco is the right type of MORN douche
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #486 on: September 05, 2016, 06:40:04 AM »
Uhm why isn't Heaven being discussed in your post? There should be a new rule where Heaven is mentioned in every post in the PBB thread! LOL JK <3

Vivoree seems nice but BRINGS NOTHING in the drama department, I mean I get it, its hard to compete with someone a godly as Heaven, like everyone in the cast could only aspire to give half of what Heaven gives, but girl at least try!

Marco is actually cute, Yves looks like a "tambay DOTA boy" LOL and Marco is the right type of MORN douche

It's blasphemy to mention her divide out of this world name with lowly people such as Vivorei. LOL

I have become less and less of a fan of Marco as days go by. He's an asshole. Edward was just keeping him in checked. Tambay Dota is the guy who was linked with Loisa. Forgot his name but that guy.

I want Christian to stay so as we have someone to break every nomination record on PBB.

I love the connivance. Mamay's playing Joi and Jai's game in Teen 4. She's so gonna make it on top without ever being branded as fake. Queen Kisses being the HBIC of May-Fenech-Kisses connivance tbh.

Heaven - Tricia/Myrtle - Heaven is everything I wanted Myrtle to be, confident and catty
Kisses - Beauty/Carol

« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 06:46:38 AM by keitaro urashima »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #487 on: September 05, 2016, 07:56:40 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Quote from: MarieUhm why isn't Heaven being discussed in your post? There should be a new rule where Heaven is mentioned in every post in the PBB thread! LOL JK <3

It's blasphemy to mention her divide out of this world name with lowly people such as Vivorei. LOL

I have become less and less of a fan of Marco as days go by. He's an asshole. Edward was just keeping him in checked. Tambay Dota is the guy who was linked with Loisa. Forgot his name but that guy.

I want Christian to stay so as we have someone to break every nomination record on PBB.

I love the connivance. Mamay's playing Joi and Jai's game in Teen 4. She's so gonna make it on top without ever being branded as fake. Queen Kisses being the HBIC of May-Fenech-Kisses connivance tbh.

Heaven - Tricia/Myrtle - Heaven is everything I wanted Myrtle to be, confident and catty
Kisses - Beauty/Carol

Marco is actually quite bratty, but he is bringing drama, so I appreciate that lol, he also seems to be always on edge, its easy to tick him off

Definitely Maymay is playing Jai/Joj's game, low-key bitchy but NOT in a fun/fabulous way... She's kinda fake but not SUPER FAKE like the twins but she gets away from being bitch because Kisses and Fenech will get more heat than her because she's "funny", I'd rather have someone who is straight-up HBIC like Kisses than someone being fake

Heaven is EVERYTHING Myrtle wanted to be but couldn't, she's the most candid and fabulously problematic housemate we've had in a while, she is GOD TIER along with the likes of Beauty and Tricia <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #488 on: September 05, 2016, 09:18:49 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieUhm why isn't Heaven being discussed in your post? There should be a new rule where Heaven is mentioned in every post in the PBB thread! LOL JK <3

Kisses - Beauty/CarolMarco is actually quite bratty, but he is bringing drama, so I appreciate that lol, he also seems to be always on edge, its easy to tick him off

Definitely Maymay is playing Jai/Joj's game, low-key bitchy but NOT in a fun/fabulous way... She's kinda fake but not SUPER FAKE like the twins but she gets away from being bitch because Kisses and Fenech will get more heat than her because she's "funny", I'd rather have someone who is straight-up HBIC like Kisses than someone being fake

Heaven is EVERYTHING Myrtle wanted to be but couldn't, she's the most candid and fabulously problematic housemate we've had in a while, she is GOD TIER along with the likes of Beauty and Tricia <3
I KNOW!!!!! I feel like Heaven can go down with the girls on a slapping match.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #489 on: September 05, 2016, 10:24:06 AM »
I'm starting to dislike Heaven. Her nice personality at the start of the show is fading. I kinda have the same feeling as Maymay, she's not trustworthy enough to make me believe on what she says. But I love how she creates drama. I love how the girls despise her. She's too annoying but it creates drama. She reminds me of Tricia and Karen, even a bit of Kamille. The way she flirts with two guys at the same time is just... ugh and assuming that they really like her hahahaha.

Marco, I'm also starting to dislike him. He's a closet jerk.

I like the Kisses-Heaven rivalry. I don't really get the reason why Heaven keeps on nominating Kisses. The recent one, she said because Kisses is her competition. I wonder what kind of competition it is. But I'm on Kisses' side.

So the girls are slaying this edition.

Here are my rankings. I'm surprised how inconstant my rankings are. It changes from week to week.

Kisses - I never expected to be a fan of her in the house. I thought she'll be the evil one but it was the opposite. She's the queen for me. Heaven is the maleficent  >:D. The way she formed an alliance among the girls is just awesome.
Maymay - I still like her, as always. She brings fun in the house but I know she also despise Heaven and she's just avoiding the troubles. But I'm waiting for her to explode.
Yong - He's the best guy among the group. He's the nicest but he's not boring to watch
Fenech - I'm looking forward to her. She gets interesting as the days go by.
Kristine - I like her leadership skills. I also like her being one of the drama makers in the house even if she's unaware of the simple things she do that could create drama.
Vivoree - I'm not feeling her. I want her to stand out too. Still waiting for that moment
Edward - I still like him but I don't like his connivance with Heaven and the way he nominates is just kinda off to me. He just nominates the ones he's not close to. Ever wonder why? It's obvious why he's not close to them.
Christian - I'm seeing the change. But I know he'll gonna be back to his old self if triggered. I'm just waiting for it again.
Marco - jerk.
Heaven - the evil in the house. she's a closet b****. People may disagree with me but that's how I see her. She's trying to look nice but she fails. I think she'll be the housemate who will be hated by the public but will live inside the house for a very long time. Like Wendy. :D But I think she won't defeat Maymay. Maymay is the strongest housemate among them.

THE BEST EDITION SINCE DOUBLE UP. PBB did a great job casting them, add the fact they're just teens makes it even more interesting.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #490 on: September 05, 2016, 01:22:23 PM »
Yeah I don't think Vivoree will have her "moment" since Kisses, Heaven and Marco still in the house, even if they somehow leave, Fenech, Kristine, Maymay, Edward will bring the back-up drama ;D

I don't like Maymay's approach of passive agressive fakery, I love Heaven/Kisses straight-up bitch sabotage of each other <33333333 and Tricia is a Top 3 housemate ever and Karen is literally the only one from her edition to deserve oxygen... So those comparisons are <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #491 on: September 05, 2016, 01:52:25 PM »
Hey guys sorry for my late reply.

One of the best batch of housemates since Double up. yeah i agree with you.

For Maymay, its a tough time for her but i admire her for being courageous & yet funny still.

For Edward, stay strong

Im sad that my bet Rita has to go.....huhu poor girl. but i will miss you  :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #492 on: September 05, 2016, 04:09:01 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: September 5 Episode - Salon Express in the House

For the past few days, Kisses and Marco are starting to become more closer to each other. Heaven noticed it and tried to ask if it was because Marco wanted her to feel jealous.

Then, Marco and Edward talked that Heaven misunderstood him by thinking that he has feelings for her. Edward cleared everything on Big Brother that he will not give any time for such stuff.

The 5th Lucky Task:

Vivoree is the task leader for the week. She felt challenged and pressured knowing that their group is like no ordinary.
Their task is to build up a Salon Task, and must earn Php 20,000 in order to win. They could also think of different ways to encourage people to come to their business.

Moreover, Big Brother said that aside from winning the task, Maymay will also received a big help from them. This will be unknown to her in the meantime.

Niko and Nonong from the celebrity edition of this season visited the house to teach and train the housemates on running a salon business.

And i will admit this, for the first time, i really laugh so hard with Nonong.. I dunno.. maybe i am just stressed and i find everything very funny.. LOL

He entered the house dressed as a lady who seeks help from a salon for a beauty treatment.

Nominations Aftermath:

Christian is questioning himself about what's wrong in him. The housemates doesn't want to talk about his flaws and he doesn't know how to adjust anymore.
Christian was in the dining when he suddenly noticed that his spoon was gone missing. Heaven admitted to Kristine that it was her who put it on the racks and she wonders why Christian is mad while in fact he knows that she's the one who hide it. She told Kristine to ignore him and let him get mad.. for she doesn't care.. (Love that!)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #493 on: September 05, 2016, 04:09:52 PM »
Oh my.. Please.. could someone get the last shot of Marco hugging Kisses while Heaven looks on them furiously.. >:D >:D >:D

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #494 on: September 05, 2016, 04:52:00 PM »
I actually thought Nonong kinda looked like Jessica Soho. HAHAHAHAH!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 05:01:08 PM by Yourj »

Offline @kingofchefs

• Intruder
« Reply #495 on: September 05, 2016, 05:05:17 PM »
I want to enter in PBB house , learn how to survive with different challenges.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #496 on: September 05, 2016, 07:00:43 PM »
Oh my.. Please.. could someone get the last shot of Marco hugging Kisses while Heaven looks on them furiously.. >:D >:D >:D

You mean this scene? Heaven is mad hahaha

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #497 on: September 05, 2016, 08:16:30 PM »
HEAVEN PLOTTING KISSES' DEMISE AS WE SPEAK LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #498 on: September 06, 2016, 05:55:47 AM »
Nonong "Tita Baby" was very funny....i died laughing last night because of him....hahaha

....Marco gone from Heaven, straight to......KISSES?!!?!?!?

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #499 on: September 06, 2016, 05:57:46 AM »
Marco is such a heart breaker.......why did you do that?!?!?!? your just playing the feelings of Heaven & Kisses....

....this scene was also like Casey-Lee-Jasmine from CBB 13 UK ....fyi ;)