Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 41709 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #500 on: September 06, 2016, 06:14:58 AM »
These are my ranking:

HEAVEN - She is the outspoken one. I definitely like her personality despite being close to the boys rather than the girls.
MAYMAY - The funny one. BOW DOWN....definitely make your life easier & happier. Without her, there's no spice laughter in the house.
YONG - THE GOOD GUY deserves respect. I admit he was boring at first but getting to know him makes you more closer to your family by watching him despite having a big family, he can be the trustworthy guy you can rely on.
EDWARD - kinda okay but how i wish he could give some laughter in the house, not just always give opinions.
MARCO - i still like this guy but i hope he doesnt play with feelings between Kisses & Heaven. Still a good guy for me  but i hope he can share more to his housemates not just the girls.
KISSES - i like her girl group but im not feeling her. She & Heaven at war?!?!? OMG!! but i know shecan handle these things...
VIVOREE - She needs time to bloom. She needs to share more & express more of herself. Definitely needs time.
FENECH - Late bloomer. She is okay.
KRISTINE - Leadership skills = GOOD. But im not quite sure of her. As long as she can deal with girls, its all good.
CHRISTIAN - My opinion with him will never change. I know he can do some ligtask challenges but for me, he needs to go.

From tonight's episode, Nonong made me laugh again & definitely has a breath of fresh air from from him & Nikko.

As for the girls, Marco was doing some jealousy to make Heaven jealous...how poor....

& Also Kisses & Heaven rivalry is interesting. Its a silent war between them but it is a must watch! Interesting war ;)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #501 on: September 06, 2016, 06:55:23 AM »
I think Heaven talking yo the girls about the boys is her way of reaching out to them. The topic of boys liking her was just not right but her efforts were real. Kisses and Heaven are struggling whether who's the queen in the house. They are a match, hence the clash. With or without Marco and Edward, this two will clash.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #502 on: September 06, 2016, 10:12:17 AM »
HEAVEN IS THE NICOLE FRANZEL OF PBB OMG

FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #503 on: September 06, 2016, 01:58:56 PM »
HEAVEN is the QUEEN BEE & the girls are the bumblebees ;)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #504 on: September 06, 2016, 03:16:30 PM »
Quote from: Marie

Sadly, people hate her already

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #505 on: September 06, 2016, 04:26:47 PM »
Quote from: Marie

Sadly I'm one of them. lol no offense. peace :-\ I don't really hate her. I'm just annoyed.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #506 on: September 06, 2016, 07:14:12 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Quote from: MarieHEAVEN IS THE NICOLE FRANZEL OF PBB OMG
Just like Tricia and Beauty <3 both were hated during their season but it wasn't until after the season that people finally got the genius, glam and greatness that they brought to the show <3

#TBT to when people supported the teenternational bores over Tricia and Ejay over Beauty
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #507 on: September 07, 2016, 05:36:31 AM »
Last Night, OMG!!! (While doing the salon task)

KISSES MADE ME SOB.....AWWW..... I LOVE HER ALREADY!!!

She is a miracle baby whose parents loved her & raised her to be a good girl....& her daddy, is very proud of her.
What a good daughter she is. She is an example of good daughter/child to many of us..She is definitely a role model.

#TEAMKISSES ;)

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #508 on: September 07, 2016, 07:16:28 PM »
Last Night, OMG!!! (While doing the salon task)

KISSES MADE ME SOB.....AWWW..... I LOVE HER ALREADY!!!

She is a miracle baby whose parents loved her & raised her to be a good girl....& her daddy, is very proud of her.
What a good daughter she is. She is an example of good daughter/child to many of us..She is definitely a role model.

#TEAMKISSES ;)

That's one of the reasons why I'm a fan of her. She's a great daughter and she's not pretentious to show herself. Definitely the opposite of the impression that the people thought when they started to enter the house which is mean and snobby and arrogant.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #509 on: September 08, 2016, 03:09:21 AM »
Quote from: Yourj
Quote from: keitaro urashima on Yesterday at 08:16:30 AMQuote from: MarieHEAVEN IS THE NICOLE FRANZEL OF PBB OMG
Sadly I'm one of them. lol no offense. peace (Image removed from quote.) I don't really hate her. I'm just annoyed.
I actually hate Marco and Christian I dont understand really why it has to be the girls that have to get all the hate all the time in every season when stuff like this happen. Marco was playing with these girls. What an ass.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #510 on: September 08, 2016, 05:30:10 AM »
Marco is a grasshopper!

From HEAVEN....to KISSES......& now to ........VIVOREE?!?!?!?

Marco Really????

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #511 on: September 08, 2016, 05:31:22 AM »
last night, i felt for Christian & Heaven as their clients is their mom & dad respectively. Fenech was okay....

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #512 on: September 08, 2016, 05:52:54 AM »
Edward's dad is so serious! The way his dad talks feels like a robot!

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #513 on: September 08, 2016, 08:03:30 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Quote from: YourjQuote from: keitaro urashima on Yesterday at 08:16:30 AMQuote from: MarieHEAVEN IS THE NICOLE FRANZEL OF PBB OMG
Sadly I'm one of them. lol no offense. peace (Image removed from quote.) I don't really hate her. I'm just annoyed.I actually hate Marco and Christian I dont understand really why it has to be the girls that have to get all the hate all the time in every season when stuff like this happen. Marco was playing with these girls. What an ass.
Its easy to villify girls, its common across all editions :(
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #514 on: September 08, 2016, 02:40:06 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima on Yesterday at 08:16:30 AMQuote from: MarieHEAVEN IS THE NICOLE FRANZEL OF PBB OMG
Sadly I'm one of them. lol no offense. peace (Image removed from quote.) I don't really hate her. I'm just annoyed.
I actually hate Marco and Christian I dont understand really why it has to be the girls that have to get all the hate all the time in every season when stuff like this happen. Marco was playing with these girls. What an ass.

I agree with you on that. Only Yong and sometimes Edward (if he's not with Marco) are the decent guys inside.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #515 on: September 09, 2016, 02:12:10 AM »
It's like we have Yves all over again

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #516 on: September 09, 2016, 03:56:19 AM »
I kindah don't like the task this week. I am actually watching TARA4 in Youtube while PBB was on.

I want a Kisses-Heaven clash. And I want blood to spill... from Marco

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #517 on: September 09, 2016, 05:36:00 AM »
Vivoree was a great manager...really ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #518 on: September 09, 2016, 05:37:19 AM »
Maymay is DROOLING ALL OVER AGAIN!!! to Enrique Gil......BB did a good job to Maymay as he gave her only the PICTURE FRAME. hahahahahaha  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #519 on: September 09, 2016, 06:01:07 AM »
Lol at the picture frame

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #520 on: September 10, 2016, 04:21:24 AM »
Now we know why Vivoree doesnt have a moment in the house yet, it's because her insecurities  keep her from coming out of her shell. But this week we saw her moment, the time that I'm waiting. We saw that she managed the task very well, without any problems or issues. Plus the housemates will have a bonus makeover hahahaha first time in the history of PBB, unless you'll include those outrageous haircuts in the past.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #521 on: September 10, 2016, 05:07:45 AM »
Since BB18 US is now cancelled (to most people, RIP Natalie evicted :() I guess this is the only one I will watch...

With Vivoree, she's a perfectly nice girl but she's bland in general, even her moment fell short for me... I never measure how good a housemate is with task performance, but more with personality... Which is why HEAVEN <333333333

Because of the shittastic twist where only two people make the finals (FUCK YOU PRODUCTION! FUCK YOU FOREVER! YOU FINALLY CASTED A GOOD CAST AFTER 473829227373712727 YEARS AND YOU ONLY PUT TWO PEOPLE IN THE FINALS!?!?! REMOVE THE TWO/THREE BORES OF THE CELEBRITY F2 AND MAKE IT A TEEN F4 INSTEAD)....

Vivoree, Kristine, Christian, Yong, Edward, Marco and Fenech are all fodder in terms of votes and will have to rely in the task to get to the finals... Only Heaven (RIG IT FOR HER FUCKING PRODUCTION, DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES), Maymay (ugh) and Kisses (<3) actually have a shot with the public vote
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #522 on: September 10, 2016, 07:24:34 AM »
Since BB18 US is now cancelled (to most people, RIP Natalie evicted :() I guess this is the only one I will watch...

With Vivoree, she's a perfectly nice girl but she's bland in general, even her moment fell short for me... I never measure how good a housemate is with task performance, but more with personality... Which is why HEAVEN <333333333

Because of the shittastic twist where only two people make the finals (FUCK YOU PRODUCTION! FUCK YOU FOREVER! YOU FINALLY CASTED A GOOD CAST AFTER 473829227373712727 YEARS AND YOU ONLY PUT TWO PEOPLE IN THE FINALS!?!?! REMOVE THE TWO/THREE BORES OF THE CELEBRITY F2 AND MAKE IT A TEEN F4 INSTEAD)....

Vivoree, Kristine, Christian, Yong, Edward, Marco and Fenech are all fodder in terms of votes and will have to rely in the task to get to the finals... Only Heaven (RIG IT FOR HER FUCKING PRODUCTION, DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES), Maymay (ugh) and Kisses (<3) actually have a shot with the public vote

I have a strong feeling that after all of the top 2 finalists of each edition were announce, they had to compete together for the final big 4. But that's just what I think. I agree with you that Teens are the best this season. it's so upsetting only 2 of them will be finalists.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #523 on: September 10, 2016, 07:44:03 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 10:07:45 PMSince BB18 US is now cancelled (to most people, RIP Natalie evicted (Image removed from quote.)) I guess this is the only one I will watch...

I have a strong feeling that after all of the top 2 finalists of each edition were announce, they had to compete together for the final big 4. But that's just what I think. I agree with you that Teens are the best this season. it's so upsetting only 2 of them will be finalists.
I feel it is 2 Celebrities (both undeserving and should NOT be there), 2 Teens (Heaven and Kisses are the correct answers), 2 Regulars and 1 Wild Card (Yassi for Celebs probably or a teen)... So their title "Lucky 7" would make sense.... IKR it sucks! We had a F6 for Teen Clash with an underwhelming cast and a lame F5 for the Melai season.... And we only get two out of this stellar teen cast, I feel robbed somehow
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #524 on: September 10, 2016, 12:32:17 PM »
Sorry for being absent .. something sad happened to my relatives that's why i was absent for the past few days.. and the academe demands of my effort a lot these past few days..

anyways.. I also felt upset when i learned that only two will be the finalist from this wonderful cast.. they're like a big great puzzle that compliments each other.. two girls with silent rivalry but the public evidently knows it.. nice and genuine teens.. interesting attitudes and potential pot stirrers ... ;)

I am back for the recaps later.. ;)