Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 42176 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2016, 04:55:06 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Quote from: Logan on Today at 06:27:59 PMThis edition already started & is already a MESS!!! WHAT KIND OF TWIST IS THIS?!? All housemates entering but not official housemates?!? WHAT A BORING TWIST!!!! (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

All of them must be official housemates then putting them inside the house but not official?!? just a waste of time!!!
^I don't think it's a boring twist What Marie and I were talking about is the perspective of the celebs. I mean, if I am one of the celeb, surely I would ask, "so what is it with me if they don't get in?"

PBB has always had huge twists/tasks during the start of the every season, and most of them revolves around how to make someone an official HM. The twins Kenny and Tofee are excellent example, also Mikee of Unliday Unlinight. However, what makes this season's twist different is that the fate of the HMs lies on the celebs. Whereas in the past the Houseguests need to accomplish the tasks themselves (Tofee and Kenny pretending to be each other), this season it is the official HMs themselves that need to accomplish the tasks. This begs the question, what do the celebs gain from actually trying their hardest to make the teens and regulars official HMs? That's what Marie and I were talking about.

The twist is not pointless for us the audience, but it is quite pointless for the celebrities.

Honestly, the celebs get nothing out of it and that's unfair, unless there's an immunity for the next 5 evictions attached to that, then the whole twist is pointless for them
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2016, 05:33:11 AM »
Quote from: Logan
Quote from: keitaro urashima on Today at 06:55:42 PMQuote from: Logan on Today at 06:27:59 PMThis edition already started & is already a MESS!!! WHAT KIND OF TWIST IS THIS?!? All housemates entering but not official housemates?!? WHAT A BORING TWIST!!!! (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

All of them must be official housemates then putting them inside the house but not official?!? just a waste of time!!!
^I don't think it's a boring twist What Marie and I were talking about is the perspective of the celebs. I mean, if I am one of the celeb, surely I would ask, "so what is it with me if they don't get in?"

PBB has always had huge twists/tasks during the start of the every season, and most of them revolves around how to make someone an official HM. The twins Kenny and Tofee are excellent example, also Mikee of Unliday Unlinight. However, what makes this season's twist different is that the fate of the HMs lies on the celebs. Whereas in the past the Houseguests need to accomplish the tasks themselves (Tofee and Kenny pretending to be each other), this season it is the official HMs themselves that need to accomplish the tasks. This begs the question, what do the celebs gain from actually trying their hardest to make the teens and regulars official HMs? That's what Marie and I were talking about.

The twist is not pointless for us the audience, but it is quite pointless for the celebrities.
Now i get it.....sorry  (Image removed from quote.)

It lies on the hands of the celebrities of fate of the new housemates ....(hmmmmm quite creepy but interesting)  (Image removed from quote.)
Lol :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2016, 05:34:12 AM »
what time is PBB going on air tonight?

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2016, 06:39:01 AM »
what time is PBB going on air tonight?

@ 10pm. after Born for you

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2016, 06:40:04 AM »
Hoping the Celeb Houseguests throw the challenges for the laughs ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2016, 06:53:12 AM »

Yeah. wish you were.....

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2016, 09:43:50 AM »

LOL Oh my God! That would be epic!

I really can't stop laughing here at my desk.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2016, 09:50:29 AM »
OMG!!! IM EXCITED FOR TONIGHT!!! THIS IS IT!!!! GET READY!!!  BRING IT ON!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2016, 01:37:13 PM »
I feel like i had a lot of challenges before coming home tonight. I left my mini bag on the faculty room.. with all my money and all my cards (ATM, etc)..and then.. while riding the jeep.. the wheels suddenly burst and everyone inside screamed for their lives.. And i was like.."Oh My.. Lord.. Please help me".. 

Then, that's the time i realized i had no money left when i transferred into a new jeep.. thankfully.. the jeepney driver didn't ask for my fare anymore.. they knew we came from the jeep with the flat tires..

Woooh... this is how i am so excited about PBB.. for my first recap after almost a year.. Love it. I truly feel the excitement beyond my expectations.. ;D 

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #159 on: July 11, 2016, 02:12:07 PM »
I rode a bus on my way home but it was traffic. So i had to ride the train instead. But I did not ride the mrt. Neither the lrt. Rather i took the oldest and worst train in Asia, PNR.

Upon boarding, the train remained at the platform. The engineer made a beeline to my cart. There was a smell of burning coming from the AC and a few people had complained. It took like 15 minutes to make it work again.

At my station, as I made my way to the door, the driver announced that they will not open the door. They did not explain why. So I stayed there for like another 20 minutes before they opened and let us pass.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #160 on: July 11, 2016, 02:12:48 PM »
But hey, it's PBB's launch night. What could possibly ruin our night?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #161 on: July 11, 2016, 02:34:05 PM »
I rode a bus on my way home but it was traffic. So i had to ride the train instead. But I did not ride the mrt. Neither the lrt. Rather i took the oldest and worst train in Asia, PNR.

Upon boarding, the train remained at the platform. The engineer made a beeline to my cart. There was a smell of burning coming from the AC and a few people had complained. It took like 15 minutes to make it work again.

At my station, as I made my way to the door, the driver announced that they will not open the door. They did not explain why. So I stayed there for like another 20 minutes before they opened and let us pass.

Oh my.. It looks like something is stopping us.. LOL ..and hooray for that!! All my frustrations and disappointment this day have already gone when i saw the update wherein a group of unknown Vietnamese entered the house and act like bitch visitors.. :devil: :devil:

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #162 on: July 11, 2016, 02:36:26 PM »
<3

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #163 on: July 11, 2016, 02:46:45 PM »
Breaking News tonight, did you see? PNR completely stopped in Sampaloc, Manila lolz

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #164 on: July 11, 2016, 02:54:48 PM »
Breaking News tonight, did you see? PNR completely stopped in Sampaloc, Manila lolz
Yeah.. I told my family about it.. LOL.. and they were like... "So.. what?".. LOL

I just told them that i knew someone who experienced it first hand on his way to PBB.. LOL

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2016, 03:21:53 PM »
It's starting!!!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2016, 03:52:04 PM »
Marie would be so thrilled. Yassi has a budding showmance 

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2016, 03:54:17 PM »
Elisse is like Say Alonzo 2.0

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #168 on: July 11, 2016, 04:00:00 PM »
The girls >>>>> the boys

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #169 on: July 11, 2016, 04:14:40 PM »
The joke about rhe host staying is so lame already.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2016, 04:23:09 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 11, 2016 Episode (Pilot / Launch Episode)

So, the launch started with introduction of the celebrity housemates. As per Big Brother, they cannot enter yet the official Philippine Big Brother House. they have to face certain challenges upon doing so.

The show aims to introduce the Vietnam culture to the Filipino audience. And one remarkable difference that Big Brother wanted to immediately learned by the people is that whoever enters the Big Brother house or any house on Vietnam, one should remove his or her slippers/shoes. Robi, one of the hosts, was the first one to experience it first hand and was able to talk to the Vietnamese Big Brother whom compare to our Pinoy Big Brother, has a tougher voice and manly authority. Unlike our Big Brother, he's scary and has a mad tone of voice. ("Kuya" is a lot sweeter than him..)

And..the first housemates to enter the house were Nikko and Mccoy. I didn't notice who said that the Vietnamese people will get to see a handsome Filipino.. (A very arrogant speech for a first timer in a Foreign big Brother House).

Next was Yassi.. She saw Nikko and Mccoy playing chess and it was evident that the two were not actually interested on her. Haha..

Next was DJ Chacha.. Her VTR was very fiery as she said that she knows how to identify a fake person from not.. And that the other housemates should be careful with her..

Then, next was Elisse.. a very sweet girl..and it was obvious when she enters the house.
Nikko was immediately drawn to her as she glances the house like an angel..  ;)  ;)

Lastly to enter on that day was Nonong.. the comedian of the house. I just hope that he's really funny eh?..

Then, Robi was trapped by Big Brother and by that time, he thought that he's about to stay in the house.

then, Nonong and Nikko was called by the Vietnamese Big brother but they were all so scared because they can't understand him. Big bRother gets madder when no one was entering the confession room as he instructed Nonong and Nikko to enter.
When they realized that they were called to enter the diary room, Big Brother V (stands for Vietnamese).. talked to them and asked them to look for their food on the storage room. Since no one understand him, they just figured it out by themselves..

Then, Big Brother P (stands for Pinoy) invited three Vietnamese, namely Anne, Chug and Thuy (not sure yet with the names).. The guy (Chug) is an actor who was also a Vietnamese housemate before while the other two are actresses. Their task is to pretend as housemates of Vietnam and the Final 3 housemates.. (Finalists) LOL..

And when they entered the house.. the housemates were in shocked as no one can understand them and the three Vietnamese were actually good actors.. HAHAHAHA..

Now.. Regarding the Pilot, overall.. very decent for a comeback.. Good enough editing and the episodes were precisely done with a good story ..

The next episodes for the entire week were shown after the highlights and i can say that it looks promising and very interesting..

they've also shown that they will have the chance to choose the housemates of Teens from 7 shortlisted auditionees.
And they have also hinted that the show will have something to do with the Vietnamese fake housemate, Thuy.

That's for today,.. see you tomorrow.. Love it!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #171 on: July 11, 2016, 04:24:12 PM »
BB Crossover. The Vietnamese guy inside the house is a former Vietnamese hm. 

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #172 on: July 11, 2016, 04:25:22 PM »
Okay, he's Chug.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #173 on: July 11, 2016, 04:26:18 PM »
Nikko and Mccoy are actually okay so far.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #174 on: July 11, 2016, 04:30:45 PM »
Quote from: carlex
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 11, 2016 Episode (Pilot / Launch Episode)

So, the launch started with introduction of the celebrity housemates. As per Big Brother, they cannot enter yet the official Philippine Big Brother House. they have to face certain challenges upon doing so.

The show aims to introduce the Vietnam culture to the Filipino audience. And one remarkable difference that Big Brother wanted to immediately learned by the people is that whoever enters the Big Brother house or any house on Vietnam, one should remove his or her slippers/shoes. Robi, one of the hosts, was the first one to experience it first hand and was able to talk to the Vietnamese Big Brother whom compare to our Pinoy Big Brother, has a tougher voice and manly authority. Unlike our Big Brother, he's scary and has a mad tone of voice. ("Kuya" is a lot sweeter than him..)

And..the first housemates to enter the house were Nikko and Mccoy. I didn't notice who said that the Vietnamese people will get to see a handsome Filipino.. (A very arrogant speech for a first timer in a Foreign big Brother House).

Next was Yassi.. She saw Nikko and Mccoy playing chess and it was evident that the two were not actually interested on her. Haha..

Next was DJ Chacha.. Her VTR was very fiery as she said that she knows how to identify a fake person from not.. And that the other housemates should be careful with her..

Then, next was Elisse.. a very sweet girl..and it was obvious when she enters the house.
Nikko was immediately drawn to her as she glances the house like an angel..  (Image removed from quote.)  (Image removed from quote.)

Lastly to enter on that day was Nonong.. the comedian of the house. I just hope that he's really funny eh?..

Then, Robi was trapped by Big Brother and by that time, he thought that he's about to stay in the house.

then, Nonong and Nikko was called by the Vietnamese Big brother but they were all so scared because they can't understand him. Big bRother gets madder when no one was entering the confession room as he instructed Nonong and Nikko to enter.
When they realized that they were called to enter the diary room, Big Brother V (stands for Vietnamese).. talked to them and asked them to look for their food on the storage room. Since no one understand him, they just figured it out by themselves..

Then, Big Brother P (stands for Pinoy) invited three Vietnamese, namely Anne, Chug and Thuy (not sure yet with the names).. The guy (Chug) is an actor who was also a Vietnamese housemate before while the other two are actresses. Their task is to pretend as housemates of Vietnam and the Final 3 housemates.. (Finalists) LOL..

And when they entered the house.. the housemates were in shocked as no one can understand them and the three Vietnamese were actually good actors.. HAHAHAHA..

Now.. Regarding the Pilot, overall.. very decent for a comeback.. Good enough editing and the episodes were precisely done with a good story ..

The next episodes for the entire week were shown after the highlights and i can say that it looks promising and very interesting..

they've also shown that they will have the chance to choose the housemates of Teens from 7 shortlisted auditionees.
And they have also hinted that the show will have something to do with the Vietnamese fake housemate, Thuy.

That's for today,.. see you tomorrow.. Love it!  (Image removed from quote.)  (Image removed from quote.)  (Image removed from quote.)

Love the fake Final 3 Vietnamese housemates.. they're so natural.. haha.. and it looks like Thuy will be the one who will become an official housemate of the season if i am right with the twist..