Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 36297 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #225 on: July 18, 2016, 03:23:35 AM »
So this why Elisse and Mccoy are flirty with each other...

(Image removed from quote.)

OMG!!!  :o :o :o That's why.......... but they make a good LOVE TEAM!  ;)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #226 on: July 18, 2016, 03:28:05 PM »
It's on. Who's watching? 

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #227 on: July 18, 2016, 03:38:38 PM »
Lol they are calling Thuy Twinkle

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #228 on: July 18, 2016, 03:51:17 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 18 Episode

The housemates played a silly version of "Truth and Consequence"..but instead of Truth, they changed it into "Fruit" and whoever does the consequence can taste the dragon fruit which is very famous on Vietnam. From kissing Nonong different parts, up to silly and uncomfortable dances, the housemates did all they can to have a taste of the said fruit.

Then, Big Brother gave a Chacha a task involving a Vietnamese song that should be translated to Filipino and the housemates must be sung. the song was actually related to Elisse's failed love story.
Thuy was the one who did her best to translate and drew clues to let the housemates translate the song.

Elisse finally opened up to big brother about her failed relationship and i can feel that sooner or later, she will reveal that her ex is actually Mccoy.

That's all for today, sorry for the short post.. I'm actually not feeling well ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2016, 01:11:14 AM »
Thuy's got a new nickname - TWINKLE (started by Nikko)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #230 on: July 19, 2016, 01:12:40 AM »
The housemates are really doing their extra effort just to win the tasks...

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #231 on: July 19, 2016, 01:13:58 AM »
Mccoy & Elisse are definitely the EYE CANDY of the nation now....

& I now understand Elisse. Beautiful girl inside & out & very strong. I admire her so much! ;)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #232 on: July 19, 2016, 04:04:28 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 19 Episode

#PBB3rdLuckyTask

For the 3rd Lucky Task, the boys had to it secretly. They went for an outside the house task wherein they had to ride on an ostrich.

For this episode, I am going to admit, that i find Nonong very funny especially when they talked to Big brother and pretended that he's the twin brother of Hideo..  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Meanwhile, the girls who were left on the house were kept wondering on where the boys went out. Until Big Brother finally told Elisse about their secret task outside the Big Brother house.

Going back to the 3rd lucky task, the boys must be able to ride on the ostrich for 1 minute and 45 seconds overall to win the challenge and get additional rewards. However, Nonong was not able to participate due to weight restrictions.

JK and Mccoy were the only ones who were able to perform well in the challenge. In the end, they were successful and so far, they have 3 winning streak. I really hope that they will be able to do it all for Thuy..  ;D

Tomorrow will be Girls' turn for the 4th Lucky task.

thanks for reading. Have a nice day!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #233 on: July 20, 2016, 01:38:03 AM »
i admit, last night's episode was really intense with the ostriches... & im glad the boys really did well

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2016, 01:40:11 AM »
Nonong was really funny when he talked to BB that he is the twin of Hideo (Nonong speaking Brazilian accent to BB)

what's more funny is that he cant ride an ostrich because of his weight. haha but that's okay   :D ;)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2016, 03:56:41 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 20 Episode

It's the girls' turn for the 4th Lucky task. They were also brought outside the house in order to execute this task. They have to get all lucky 7 baskets from the pool full of crocodiles..
It was exciting and very frightful to see that the girls were struggling to get those baskets against those crocodiles.. I miss this kind of challenges were it was really intense and that i can actually call it as "CHALLENGE" due to the level of difficulty.

When the girls returned to the house, Thuy was almost caught by Chacha when she tried to sew on the letters of PBB on her "numla" (a Vietnamese hat) .. not sure with the spelling..

Chacha wondered how Thuy was able to know the PBB while in fact, they didn't mentioned it to her. Thuy said that Big Brother actually told her about it..

Going back to the result, the girls were able to win it and some additional Rewards were given to them by Big brother. Most of the rewards were messages from their love ones and it shifted the house into a different mood. Everyone misses their love ones and the messages were enough to comfort them for their stay in the house.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #236 on: July 21, 2016, 02:40:28 AM »
Mccoy & Elisse are definitely DESTINED TOGETHER!!  :D :D (After Mccoy get the reward with Elisse's name on it)

#DefinitelyAPotential
#Mccoy&Elisse
#DestinedTogether

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #237 on: July 21, 2016, 04:08:27 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 21 Episode

The show continued in discussing the rewards of the housemates. They received videos from their loved ones and it made them all emotional.
Yassi and JK got the most special gifts as they were able to give their messages to their loves personally. For JK, she was able to give a birthday message for his grandmother. On the other hand, Yassi was able to greet her father on his special day. The housemates also prepared some birthday food for their mini celebration.

It was a heartfelt episode and we were able to get to know more about the housemates' soft side.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #238 on: July 22, 2016, 01:15:34 AM »
Yeah....& I really felt for Yassi (for her dad's birthday) . Also JK was fine.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #239 on: July 22, 2016, 01:16:44 AM »
& Nominations are coming up....on tonight's episode.

My bet nominees are: Jinri, Chacha, Nonong, Mccoy....

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #240 on: July 22, 2016, 04:51:40 AM »
I don't care who gets nominated as long as Yassi is safe, which I think will happen, unless there's some Megan Young type shit going own
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #241 on: July 22, 2016, 07:06:32 AM »
Thuy
JK
Nonong
Yassi

Everyone

Mccoy and Elisse - it isn't their fault that I ranked them this low. I just hate the overselling of their showmance. They even recap the whole showmance in Boy abunda show after PBB. Like seriously, enough. Also, apparently, Mariz of PBB all In has a thing with Mccoy.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #242 on: July 22, 2016, 07:13:01 AM »
Quote from: Marie
I don't care who gets nominated as long as Yassi is safe, which I think will happen, unless there's some Megan Young type shit going own
right now I do not have any strong loyalty with any HM. I really like JK but sometimes he cries a lot. Not even like Religious Carol, he's more like  Roxanne (Celeb 2).

About the teasers on nominations, I think JK will vote Cha Cha as the plastic or fake one. Cha Cha is not fake, but she patronizes JK. That can be annoying and it can come across as fake if I am JK.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #243 on: July 22, 2016, 03:59:46 PM »
Awesome HMs were nominated. Either Jinri or Hideo is probably going home.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #244 on: July 22, 2016, 04:12:49 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 22 Episode - 1st NOMINATION Night

The show started with Jinri's life story. She shared some of her insecurities and issues with life due to the fact that she was bullied when she was young due to her race of being a Korean. Then, the people got to know more about her when Big Brother gave her and Hideo a task of pictorial with the housemates.

Then, later that night, the heartbeat sound effect steals the happiness that they have, a sign that something bad will happen. Big Brother then announced that it will be their First Nomination.

Regarding the nominations; the process is still the same, 2 points for the housemate they want to be evicted and 1 point for next. Thuy is exempted because as they know, she's a "houseguest".

The Nominated housemates;
Spoiler for Hiden:
Hideo - 4 points
Jin Ri - 4 points
Yassi - 4 points
JK - 4 points

Fudge this nominations.. They are obviously threatened by them (nominees).. Yassi's gorgeousness and Jin Ri's charm can kill slay them in the votes.. Damn with their insecurities..  :-X  :-X  :-X

Who Nominated Who
Spoiler for Hiden:

JK nominated Mccoy and Nikko for 2 points because he thinks that Nikko is fake. He gave 1 point to Yassi for having an attitude.

Jin Rin nominated JK for 2 points, because he lacks experiences, 1 point for Yassi because she's  the most fortunate among all of them and doesn't need PBB anymore.

Hideo gave 2 points for Ellise because he's not close to her, and 1 point for Mccoy and Nikko for not being close with Mccoy.

Chacha gave 2 points to Yassi, because she feels that she's not showing her other side of being real. She can only see the Yassi of showbiz, not the real Yassi. Her 1 point went to Hideo for missing out his family.

Elisse gave 2 points to Hideo because he's always sad and 1 point for Chacha for missing out her family.

Nonong nominated Chacha with 2 points for being bossy and he knows that there will be a day that they will clash. His 1 point went to JK for being the youngest.

Yassi gave 2 points to Jinri for being not close and 1 point for JK because he's not into sportsmanship.

Mccoy and Nikko decided to nominate Jinri with 2 points for being the most useless housemate of all and 1 point for Hideo because they feel that he wants to be with his family.

Jin Ri - 4 points
Hideo - 4 points
JK -  4 points
Yassi - 4 points

Chacha - 3 points
Mccoy and Nikko - 3 points
Elisse - 2 points
Nonong - 0 point

I'm still puzzled for how they're going to do the eviction as the trailer showed that the eviction had already been taped and that someone had already been eliminated.. Does it mean that they're about to change the format by having the votes by themselves?. OR It has something to do with the Philippine and (official) Big Brother House?.. 

the very 1st Eviction show will be on Sunday.

thanks everyone for reading!! have a nice day!

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #245 on: July 22, 2016, 07:33:32 PM »
Fucking called it with Megan Young type bullshit being pulled on Yassi! These fucking Z-Listers are just jealous of her fame... If Yassi goes, I will quit this season! They are probably puzzled what an ACTUAL celebrity is doing in the house, since they were told that this was barely a celebrity season! They are probably wondering why someone with a career is in PBB!

IDC if I liked JK and Jinri before, they are dead to me now
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #246 on: July 24, 2016, 03:10:09 PM »
So, the eviction format won't be via public voting! Neither the US/Canada Format.

It's a Ligtask Challenge (ligtas/save + task),  used in the last two previous seasons but in this season, it will determine the fate of the nominated housemates.  They have to accomplish challenges given by Big Brother and who ever has poorest performance will be evicted.

In the first eviction, they have to eat Vietnamese exotic foods and who has the longest time to finish will be evicted.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 03:15:12 PM by Yourj »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #247 on: July 24, 2016, 03:19:45 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 24 Episode - 1st Eviction Night

After the nominations' announcement, JK was upset and decided to walk out of the living room. Though he was expecting it, it was still disappointing.
Jin Ri, on the other hand told Big Brother that she was willing to do a voluntary exit if it comes to that point.

JK immediately packed his stuff but Hideo stopped him and tried to comfort him. He explained to JK that it was all part of the game and that they should be strong.
JK said that he rather'd be on a soap opera than to stay in the house. He said that there's no elimination and no one will get hurt in doing series in the Philippines.

The next morning, the heartbeat scoring once again surrounded the house and conditioned it to a very heavy mood.

Chacha woke up with a sad feeling because she knew that it was Sunday and it supposed to be  a Family day.
then, after comforted by Jin Ri, Chacha talked to Big Brother and told him that she wanted to do a voluntary exit. Big Brother tried to pursue her to stay despite of being sure that she wants to be with her daughter.

Then, later in that afternoon, Big Brother told the nominees to pack their things and wait for further announcements.

Eviction Proper:

For this edition, the nominated housemates will be the one who will make or break their fate inside the house. They will all face one challenge and whoever fails, will be EVICTED.

For this eviction, they all need to eat some of the most exotic VIETNAMESE delicacies. It includes some bugs, live worms and such other exotic food.

The housemate with the longest time to finish the challenge will LOSE and will be EVICTED.

Spoiler for Hiden:

JK - 2:48 MINS
Yassi - 2:03 MINS
Jin Ri - 1: 26 MINS

Hideo - 15:09 MINS

Hideo was supposed to be evicted,,,

However, Something else happened..

Spoiler for Hiden:

Chacha officially decided to VOLUNTARILY EXIT the house.. Therefore, Chacha becomes the first Evictee of the Celebrity edition of this Season 7.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 06:41:34 AM by carlex »

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #248 on: July 24, 2016, 05:17:37 PM »
Well there goes the format.  If someone vcluntarily leaves who isn't nominated I see no reason the eviction should be scrapped.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #249 on: July 25, 2016, 05:18:29 AM »
Uhm, is this Fear Factor or something? Bring back the public vote, geez, and fuck the ligtask that shit never worked before, what is wrong with the simple, housemate nominates, public evicts!

they better bring back the public voting!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19