Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Africa  (Read 20816 times)

Offline robza171

• Head of House
    • Reality Male
Re: Big Brother 5 Africa
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2010, 12:42:34 PM »
The censorship has continued this season and the voice they use as Big Brother is utterly useless when it comes to probing the housemates in the diary room. Urgh...... I can't even stand to watch the show as much as I did in Seasons 1-3... :( The producers have succumbed to Nigeria's demands and anything sexually or politically controversial, the camera moves away... It's supposed to be a REALITY show.  >:(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2010, 01:31:58 PM »
What day and time is the eviction (UK time)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2010, 02:08:03 PM »
The censorship has continued this season and the voice they use as Big Brother is utterly useless when it comes to probing the housemates in the diary room. Urgh...... I can't even stand to watch the show as much as I did in Seasons 1-3... :( The producers have succumbed to Nigeria's demands and anything sexually or politically controversial, the camera moves away... It's supposed to be a REALITY show.  >:(
Yes the last season was heavily censured. I didn't know it was because of a Nigerian's demands, but I agree with you, this is a Reality Show, they must show everything  >:(

BTW, what do you think about Tatiana?? I started to hate her. OMG, she is all day talking and I think she believe she is the best in everything, I think her ego is sooooo big right now, I don't remember her like this in BB2  ???

And I think eviction will be next Sunday 19:00 hrs UTC+3

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2010, 06:16:12 PM »
The housemates lost their first weekley task, in which they wagered 100 percent on!  :D, so they will have to do the shop with just a few dollars.

And here it's a poll about who should go:

20.82% Yacob
18.15% Sammi
9.88% Paloma
8.37% Lerato
5.94% Uti
5.66% Mwisho
5.16% Tatiana
4.79% Hannington
4.66% COde
4.18% Jen
3.95% Kaone
3.48% Sheila
2.50% Meryl
2.46% Munya

For me it'll be great to see Yacob the first to go  ;D

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2010, 04:37:54 AM »
Tatiana won the first HoH competition from this season.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2010, 06:24:53 AM »
How does the poll work out if it doesn't add up to 100%?

and so far who isthe public's favourite HM?

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2010, 06:35:59 AM »
How does the poll work out if it doesn't add up to 100%?

and so far who isthe public's favourite HM?
Which poll? The one about who should go? It does add up to 100%  ???

And I don't know, maybe robza can tell us better, but I think Mwisho and Tatiana are the favourites to win so far, they were pretty popular in their season. But for me they are different from the last time they were in the house, so I'm not sure if they can win this time. I think the 5 with no chance to win are Yacob, Sammi, Lerato, Jen and Paloma, I think the rest can make it to win the money

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2010, 12:00:56 PM »
The house is in a totally chaos.

As they lost the first task, in which they wagered 100 percent on, they couldn't do the shop this week, so they don't have any type of food.

Today, the 14 contestants decided to go to the dairy room, and they decide to cover all camera's in the Diary Room with blankets and sheets, resulting in a complete black- out. After 3 hours in the dairy room  :o, they went to the garden the boys proceeded to push the door leading to the outside of the House

In that moment, BB asked Tatiana, the HoH, to go to the dairy room, but the rest of the Housemates went in too, saying that "she’s here" and “we in this together”.

I think a big punishment must go to all of them because of what they did today  >:(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2010, 12:42:41 PM »

As they lost the first task, in which they wagered 100 percent on, they couldn't do the shop this week, so they don't have any type of food.

Today, the 14 contestants decided to go to the dairy room, and they decide to cover all camera's in the Diary Room with blankets and sheets, resulting in a complete black- out. After 3 hours in the dairy room  :o, they went to the garden the boys proceeded to push the door leading to the outside of the House

In that moment, BB asked Tatiana, the HoH, to go to the dairy room, but the rest of the Housemates went in too, saying that "she’s here" and “we in this together”.

I think a big punishment must go to all of them because of what they did today  >:(

Is it still going on or is it calmed down now?

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2010, 12:50:26 PM »

Today, the 14 contestants decided to go to the dairy room, and they decide to cover all camera's in the Diary Room with blankets and sheets, resulting in a complete black- out. After 3 hours in the dairy room  :o, they went to the garden the boys proceeded to push the door leading to the outside of the House

I think a big punishment must go to all of them because of what they did today  >:(

Is it still going on or is it calmed down now?
The last I read, it was that 3 Security Guards went into the house, because the front door is broken, and when BB decided that they should go, the housemates decided to hold the guards captive, and they said the will go only after BB give them some food

I'm reading different forums, and the public is really mad about what is happening, and they said that BB should be more stronger with the housemates

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2010, 07:32:43 AM »
Finally, Big Brother decided to give them some food, I don't know why  >:(,and then the housemates apologized to Big Brother because of everything they did yesterday.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2010, 12:12:54 PM »
Tonight was a fake eviction.  ::)

First, Kaone was the first housemate to be evicted from Big Brother All-Stars Africa. The housemates were then surprised to find out there was another eviction. Tatiana was the second housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother All-Stars house. Both of them were interviewed after their evictions and then they both went back into the house together.

Offline robza171

• Head of House
    • Reality Male
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2010, 12:29:39 PM »
What a HORRIBLE show tonight! Viewers spent their hard earned money to FAKE evict 2 housemates! And TATIANA of all people! Are you kidding me?! The producers NEVER have any good first week eviction twists. The only interesting thing tonight was the the reveal of a second house - The Barn. It looks big enough to accommodate another 14 housemates - IK just gave us a house tour and read out a letter from Big Bro that the Barn would have to be filled up somehow.... New housemates or old ones moving there? We'll have to wait and see....  ???

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2010, 12:39:01 PM »
What a HORRIBLE show tonight! Viewers spent their hard earned money to FAKE evict 2 housemates! And TATIANA of all people! Are you kidding me?! The producers NEVER have any good first week eviction twists. The only interesting thing tonight was the the reveal of a second house - The Barn. It looks big enough to accommodate another 14 housemates - IK just gave us a house tour and read out a letter from Big Bro that the Barn would have to be filled up somehow.... New housemates or old ones moving there? We'll have to wait and see....  ???

I agree that people paying money to fake evict someone without even knowing the eviction will be fake is a low move. At least the public should have been told about the fake eviction. The Barn does sound quite interesting though. Maybe fake evicting Tatiana and Kaone to the Barn would have been a better idea.

Offline robza171

• Head of House
    • Reality Male
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2010, 12:44:47 PM »
It has a TV that had the other house on the screen so maybe its gonna be like the BB5UK bedsit? But yeah Kaone and Tatiana could have been placed in there. Then again - I don't think anyone could really stomach the thought of watching Kaone and Tatiana alone in the barn. Kaone would obviously love that he'd be getting extra screen time. *puke* He shouldve left tonight. They didnt even show us which countries saved who...  :-\

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2010, 12:46:11 PM »
I knew somthing was going on with the first eviction, as always. And I agree with you, I think they should tell the viewers that it's a fake eviction, before they decided to pay money to vote.

I like the idea of the Barn, and I'll love to see new faces to compete with teh All-Stars  ;D

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2010, 01:33:48 PM »
It has a TV that had the other house on the screen so maybe its gonna be like the BB5UK bedsit? But yeah Kaone and Tatiana could have been placed in there. Then again - I don't think anyone could really stomach the thought of watching Kaone and Tatiana alone in the barn. Kaone would obviously love that he'd be getting extra screen time. *puke* He shouldve left tonight. They didnt even show us which countries saved who...  :-\
I kind of doubt the authenticity of the results to begin with. I mean if you think about it, what are the odds of either receiving less save votes than someone like Jen or Uti or Yacob? Also, are we really to believe that someone who made it all the way to the final in their first season, particularly someone from Angola where it seems they have a finale streak going, would be evicted in the first round of voting.

Offline robza171

• Head of House
    • Reality Male
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2010, 01:51:35 PM »
Matt91, after the voting fiasco with Idols season 5 in South Africa where they crowned 2 winners due to 'voting issues', any credibility M-Net had has gone out the window. Voting on the last season of Big Bro was very suspect and sometimes things never quite added up. If they do nothing to give back the money the viewers lost tonight, I really wouldn't know what to make of this joke of a show anymore.  :'(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2010, 05:00:48 AM »
Tonight was a fake eviction.  ::)

First, Kaone was the first housemate to be evicted from Big Brother All-Stars Africa. The housemates were then surprised to find out there was another eviction. Tatiana was the second housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother All-Stars house. Both of them were interviewed after their evictions and then they both went back into the house together.

I have their number, obviously Tatiana is the producers favourite so in a cowardly act pulled the wool over our eyes, they can't do that just to keep her in  >:(

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2010, 01:03:28 PM »
Once I heard about kaone and tatiana being evicted i IMMEDIATELY knew it would be a fake eviction as I would think Tatiana was/is a popular character (as she landed 3rd place during her previous season).

Plus i read on a BBAfrica fansite that Kaone was popular as well as he shouldnt have been evicted during BB4 but was as he was paired with an unpopular housemate. There are far more boring people in that house (i think) like Jen.

I do agree they should have alerted the public that it was a fake eviction they would be voting for before the public voted. If this had happened in the UK, there would have been tons of angry people, maybe similar to the ExHMs coming back in BB7 outcry. Frankly I didnt mind them coming back as HMs have been brought back into the house many times on BBSpain and on one of the BB's in Colombia or Ecuador or their Pacific-pan version and I haven't read anyone being upset with it.

I live in the US so I dont think people would care much. I think this happened in American Idol before (several years ago) they had the people vote yet only to announce the next day that no one was going to be eliminated (rather they removed some1 for a felony record).

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2010, 01:30:07 PM »
Hannington, Sammi and Uti are up for eviction this week

Who nomianted who:

CODE = Lerato and Sheila
HANNINGTON = Sammi and Tatiana
JEN = Meryl and Lerato
KAONE = Tatiana and Meryl
LERATO = Sammi and Tatiana
MERYL = Yacob and Sammi
MUNYA = Uti and Sammi
MWISHO = Uti and Hannington
PALOMA = Mwisho and Lerato
SAMMI = Hannington and Uti
SHEILA = Sammi and Mwisho
TATIANA = Hannington and Uti
UTI = Paloma and Sammi
YACOB = Uti and Tatiana

Sammi = 6
Uti = 5
Tatiana = 4
Hannington = 3
Lerato = 3
Meryl = 2
Mwisho = 2
Paloma = 1
Sheila = 1
Yacob = 1

Tatiana decided to save herself and put Hannington in her place.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:35:17 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2010, 01:43:47 PM »
Once I heard about kaone and tatiana being evicted i IMMEDIATELY knew it would be a fake eviction as I would think Tatiana was/is a popular character (as she landed 3rd place during her previous season).

Plus i read on a BBAfrica fansite that Kaone was popular as well as he shouldnt have been evicted during BB4 but was as he was paired with an unpopular housemate. There are far more boring people in that house (i think) like Jen.
I think this is a completely different season. Tatiana is a completely different person this season, she is all day saying that the public love her, and I agree with Sheila about Tatiana's gameplan, of trying to play the guys with the sexiness factor. I think she want to have a new "showmanche", like the one she had with Richard. I liked her in Season 2, but now I really hate her, and I think she is not as popular as season 2 for sure.

Also I think Jen is a completely different person, she is not as boring as last season, and there are other housemates like Sammi or Uti that are more boring than her.

But I agree that I'm not sure if they were the bottom2. I think Yacob was for sure there

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2010, 01:55:25 PM »
It was also announced today that there will be a 10 percent deduction from prize money because of disrespect, violent behaviour and disregard for the viewers

So the prize is now $180.000

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2010, 04:20:28 PM »

I think this is a completely different season. Tatiana is a completely different person this season, she is all day saying that the public love her, and I agree with Sheila about Tatiana's gameplan, of trying to play the guys with the sexiness factor. I think she want to have a new "showmanche", like the one she had with Richard. I liked her in Season 2, but now I really hate her, and I think she is not as popular as season 2 for sure.

Also I think Jen is a completely different person, she is not as boring as last season, and there are other housemates like Sammi or Uti that are more boring than her.

But I agree that I'm not sure if they were the bottom2. I think Yacob was for sure there

Tatiana isn't even good looking, she looks about 40 lol

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2010, 08:02:35 AM »
Hannington is the new HoH this week

And Uti finally apologizes to Ethiopia for his comments on Yacob's ethnicity. After this week, I'm not sure if he will survive this time, but with a save vote, he has more chances than in an evict vote.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 08:10:12 AM by joako »