Author Topic: Big Brother Ultimate Champion UK  (Read 24481 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Big Brother Ultimate Champion UK
« on: June 09, 2010, 12:16:53 PM »
My favourite housemate of all time is Aisleyne. And HJPK, I understand what you mean, but Jade is one of the best housemates for what happened to her before the whole controversy.

And Phil Edgar-Jones has confirmed there will be a short, All-Stars series after the end of this series.  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 10:41:42 PM by World of BB »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 12:35:01 PM »
And Phil Edgar-Jones has confirmed there will be a short, All-Stars series after the end of this series.  ;D ;D
:o :o :o, is this true??? That'll be great!!!  ;D Hopefully some interesting housemates will be back for this short season  ;D

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 12:45:43 PM »

And Phil Edgar-Jones has confirmed there will be a short, All-Stars series after the end of this series.  ;D ;D

This will rock... after what leaked from the funeral shooting... A bunch of big egos.
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 02:50:18 PM »
Both Davina and creative director Phil Edgar-Jones have confirmed that this series will last for 11 weeks, but will be "immediately" followed by a two week ‘Ultimate Champion’ series that will include the show’s most colourful characters, not just previous winners. It’ll also include celebrities that have appeared on the show. At the end of the show the public will vote for their ultimate champion. There will be evictions and nominations during the show's run.

“It’s a bittersweet moment with Big Brother ending, but the Ultimate Champion will ensure we end on a high. As well as finding fans’ favourite housemate, it will also be a trip down memory lane as they discuss experiences in the house. It will be a nostalgic treat for people who love the show and remind us why it was so great. Some old faces have been asking for weeks if we’re bringing them back, saying they want in. Billi Bhatti and Nikki Grahame have both been asking.”

I don't think Billi should be in the Ultimate Champion series, but it would be great to see some real gems like Aisleyne in the house. And I think that having "normal" housemates alongside the celebrity ones will be really interesting! ;D ;D Phil Edgar-Jones will apparently be contacting the potential contestants from today. Rumours suggest that Nadia, Brian (BB2 obviously) and Craig will be taking part in the series.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 03:03:55 PM »
Uaaaah.... CRINGE-CRAIG....  :-X Or the BB1-Craig...? ;D

What I'm wondering...will the winner of BB11 not leave the show but stays in for the All-Star-Quickie?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 03:07:05 PM »
Oh, BB1 Craig of course  ;D

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what they'll do with the BB11 finalists.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 05:44:15 PM »
For me a perfect AllStar season cast(not including the celebrity members) would come from this group this
BB1-Craig, Nick, Anna, Caroline
BB2-Brian, Helen
BB3-Kate, Alison, Tim
BB4-Cameron, Nush
BB5-Nadia, Michelle, Jason
BB6-Anthony, Orlaith, Maxwell
BB7-Pete, Grace, Nikki, Aisleyne, Richard, Glynn, Imogen
BB8-Chanelle, Sam, Amanda
BB9-Lisa, Sara, Darnell
BB10-Sophie, Siavash, Marcus, Rodrigo

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 06:04:08 PM »
The problem I have with an All Star edition is that the housemates that Endemol choose to invite back will almost certainly be the ones that I'm not interested in seeing again. They will invite back all the same old people that are always appearing on BBLB.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 06:17:48 PM »
I wonder what celebrity housemates they will include if so....

@Graham

Then it must be Pete Burns, Makosi & Brian....  ;D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 08:34:20 PM »
Yep it will run for 11 weeks and the Ultimate housemate series runs for 2, which makes it 13 weeks altogether, i hope to god Belo doesn't win ultimate housemate, biggest fake in history >:(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2010, 08:39:47 PM »
Yep it will run for 11 weeks and the Ultimate housemate series runs for 2, which makes it 13 weeks altogether, i hope to god Belo doesn't win ultimate housemate, biggest fake in history >:(

Or Nikki.  >:(

How about Chantelle?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2010, 09:54:46 PM »

Or Nikki.  >:(

How about Chantelle?

It does annoy em when people ignore how horrible she was to Shahbhaz in the first few days, just because her tantrums were entertaining (which they were, but beside the point). Also chantelle was only in for like 23 days, so i doubt she's going back in, but i thought she was pretty dull. (or in the words of Bea "a bland yorkshire pudding without the gravy")

;D

I think the people who pop up as my favourites to win Ultimate Housemate would be Marcus from last year, Rachel from BB9 (if anyone argues i will back up my case of how she wasn' boring), Rex from BB9, Aishleyne, Anna BB1 and possibly Victor BB5.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2010, 12:13:34 PM »
In my opinion, Chantelle would probably be the only housemate from the celebrity series willing to go back in  :D. Shilpa Shetty and Jack Dee have already apparently said they won't return. Of course Nikki will go back in, she was a remembered housemate whether you liked her or not.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2010, 12:19:44 PM »
In my opinion, Chantelle would probably be the only housemate from the celebrity series willing to go back in  :D. Shilpa Shetty and Jack Dee have already apparently said they won't return. Of course Nikki will go back in, she was a remembered housemate whether you liked her or not.

Yep, Nicola T said that she would return for a task or something, but will not return as a housemate.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2010, 12:37:33 PM »
And more news on the Ultimate Champion series -
Brian (BB2 winner) Kate (BB3 winner), Cameron (BB4 winner), Jack (CBB1 winner), Shilpa, (CBB5 winner) Mark (CBB2 winner) and Alex (CBB7 winner) have all apparently said no. Bez (CBB3 winner) will definately not to be asked to return due to problems with the law.

Sara (3rd in BB9), Nikki (5th in BB7), Brian (BB8 winner), Mikey (Runner-Up in BB9) and Billi (evicted after two weeks in BB8) have all expressed interest in returning.

I personally hope to see Nikki, Nadia (BB5 winner), Makosi (3rd in BB6) and Aisleyne (3rd in BB7) in there, because they're probably my favourite of the lot. I definately do NOT want Billi, Mikey or Brian back in the house. It was bad enough having to watch them the first time around.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2010, 12:54:25 PM »
Brian (BB2 winner) Kate (BB3 winner), Cameron (BB4 winner), Jack (CBB1 winner), Shilpa, (CBB5 winner) Mark (CBB2 winner) and Alex (CBB7 winner) have all apparently said no. Bez (CBB3 winner) will definately not to be asked to return due to problems with the law.

Sara (3rd in BB9), Nikki (5th in BB7), Brian (BB8 winner), Mikey (Runner-Up in BB9) and Billi (evicted after two weeks in BB8) have all expressed interest in returning.

I personally hope to see Nikki, Nadia (BB5 winner), Makosi (3rd in BB6) and Aisleyne (3rd in BB7) in there, because they're probably my favourite of the lot. I definately do NOT want Billi, Mikey or Brian back in the house. It was bad enough having to watch them the first time around.

It's a shame that Kate, Jack, Shilpa and BB2 Brian won't be back, but I'm glad to hear that Sara and Nikki are interested. I really hope they can get Pete, Aisleyne, Grace, Imogen, Richard, Glyn or Lea from BB7.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
Big Brother All Stars UK
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 01:41:17 PM »

To be honest the people that turned them down don't interest me, i really hope Belo does'nt go back in, can't stand that little fake. Billi has got no chance , but i really want Sara back in, loved that girl.

Offline Art

• Head of House
Re: Big Brother Ultimate Champion UK
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2010, 11:41:28 AM »
It's not an Ultimate Championship if Brian and Kate are not in it. :(

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 03:14:53 PM »

From left to right, shown here is: Michelle BB5, Brian BB8, Siavash BB10, Craig BB1, Alex BB3, Dane CBB7, Aisleyne BB7, Brian BB2, Nikki BB7, Nadia BB5, Pete BB7, Charley BB8, Nick BB1, Chantelle CBB4, and John CBB3.

This is the promotional shot that will be on UK billboards in preparation for the series. A television advertisement incorporating the "funeral" shoot from before the series began will also air from tonight. Channel 4 has confirmed that the faces featured in the poster are not the final line up for the show.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 03:32:52 PM »
URGH! CHARLEY! >:(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010, 04:05:18 PM »
Belo, why am i not surprised?  >:(

Hope Crab Eyes wins just to see the ex HM's tear him to shreds, which they would

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 06:01:12 PM »
what? only six girls? thats a huge disappointment  :'(
I don't get why all these AllStar Seasons are always packed with testosteroine yet its the females who are ALWAYS the more entertaining persons on ANY BB

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 06:05:47 PM »
what? only six girls? thats a huge disappointment  :'(
I don't get why all these AllStar Seasons are always packed with testosteroine yet its the females who are ALWAYS the more entertaining persons on ANY BB

They're probably betting on the fact that either Corin or Josie will probably win the current season.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010, 08:04:52 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
From left to right, shown here is: Michelle BB5, Brian BB8, Siavash BB10, Craig BB1, Alex BB3, Dane CBB7, Aisleyne BB7, Brian BB2, Nikki BB7, Nadia BB5, Pete BB7, Charley BB8, Nick BB1, Chantelle CBB4, and John CBB3.

This is the promotional shot that will be on UK billboards in preparation for the series. A television advertisement incorporating the "funeral" shoot from before the series began will also air from tonight. Channel 4 has confirmed that the faces featured in the poster are not the final line up for the show.

Dane shouldn't be going back in, he was a crap HM, he certainly didn't entertain me

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2010, 08:15:58 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Dane shouldn't be going back in, he was a crap HM, he certainly didn't entertain me

He has obviously some spare time left.  :P