Author Topic: Big Brother Ultimate Champion UK  (Read 21844 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother Ultimate Champion UK
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2010, 01:43:38 PM »
what? only six girls? thats a huge disappointment  :'(
I don't get why all these AllStar Seasons are always packed with testosteroine yet its the females who are ALWAYS the more entertaining persons on ANY BB

Dane shouldn't be going back in, he was a crap HM, he certainly didn't entertain me

Let me just say in case anyone missed it amongst the other information. Channel 4 has confirmed these people on the poster are not the final line up. I wouldn't like to see Dane going back in, and I think that Nick has said no, although there are a lot of conflicting reports about that. The four I would like to see in are Nikki, Aisleyne, Chantelle and Nadia.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 01:49:57 PM »
I don't get why all these AllStar Seasons are always packed with testosteroine yet its the females who are ALWAYS the more entertaining persons on ANY BB

Dane shouldn't be going back in, he was a crap HM, he certainly didn't entertain me

Let me just say in case anyone missed it amongst the other information. Channel 4 has confirmed these people on the poster are not the final line up. I wouldn't like to see Dane going back in, and I think that Nick has said no, although there are a lot of conflicting reports about that. The four I would like to see in are Nikki, Aisleyne, Chantelle and Nadia.

Nikki/Aish are defo in and im glad about that and i hope Nick turned them down, he's as dull as dishwater tbh kinds overrated
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 02:08:39 PM »

Nikki/Aish are defo in and im glad about that and i hope Nick turned them down, he's as dull as dishwater tbh kinds overrated

Belo is also 150% definite in
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2010, 02:30:33 PM »

Belo is also 150% definite in

I knew that when Ultimate Champion was announced  :(

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2010, 12:46:14 PM »
I kind perfer if this All Stars was a bit longer than the 18 days or so. With 12-15 HMs in, then expect lots of double evictions or even a triple which means we wont see much HMs dynamics as there will always be someone leaving.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »
I kind perfer if this All Stars was a bit longer than the 18 days or so. With 12-15 HMs in, then expect lots of double evictions or even a triple which means we wont see much HMs dynamics as there will always be someone leaving.

I think in a season like this upcoming one they shouldn't have any evictions or maybe just one large one in which lets say ten housemates are evicted (in a vote to win) the night before the final. That way we get to see all of the housemates for a long enough time and the none of the boring housemates make it to the final.

Offline Art

• Head of House
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2010, 06:04:10 AM »
If they did a longer season, most non-famewhore housemates probably couldn't do it. I'm happy with how it is now. :)

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2010, 03:26:10 PM »
Btw, Aisleyne has rejected the offer of a place in the Ultimate Series.  :o
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2010, 03:29:10 PM »

I know, im sad to read it, she was a great HM who asseted herself and she doesn't like Josie

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2010, 03:36:01 PM »
I think I'm the only one happy about it. I'm not a big fan of Aisleyne, actually I didn't like her in her season, so I'm glad she won't be back  :P

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2010, 05:20:45 PM »
I'm gutted Aisleyne won't be appearing - she was one of the best housemates of the whole show.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2010, 06:11:16 PM »
They better bring Corin/Chanelle back then if she isn't coming back.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2010, 07:24:44 PM »

Corin won't be going in, only the winner of this series will. Chanelle has only just given birth, so it's unlikely she will go into the house. If you mean Chantelle, I hope she goes in. I really liked her in Celebrity Big Brother.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2010, 07:48:40 PM »
Im glad Nikki might be going in and at the moment see her as the winner unless the Crab Eyes fans and Josie fans dominate the votes and let Josie get ANOTHER victory.

I do fear this can be trouble for Nikki as many assume her as the winner, perhaps the same way many assumed Jade was gonna win CBB5 in the beginning.....time will tell. If not Nikki then maybe another popular character will have a death sentence with the public.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2010, 08:25:51 PM »
Btw, Aisleyne has rejected the offer of a place in the Ultimate Series.  :o

Corin won't be going in, only the winner of this series will. Chanelle has only just given birth, so it's unlikely she will go into the house. If you mean Chantelle, I hope she goes in. I really liked her in Celebrity Big Brother.

I wasn't referring to Chantelle, but I have to admit I too liked her and she wouldn't be a bad addition to the Ultimate Champion series. Does Channel4 actually pay these All-Stars anything? I'm just asking because they couldn't seem to get very many of the big characters back for the Ultimate Champion seriew (I'm mean Brian Belo really?).

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2010, 10:24:04 PM »
I think the main problem they've had with getting some memorable housemates is that they simply don't want to do it anymore. Both Kate and Aisleyne have said they had "moved on" from that time of their life.

There have been conflicting reports on payment. There were rumours that the All-Stars would be paid £30 per day, which Nikki denied on BBLB. Billi Bhatti claimed that Sharon Powers, the executive producer, told him that no-one was getting paid, and claimed he found out that a few would be paid a large amount of money - he claimed that Brian Belo would be paid £10,000. But not a lot is known about who is being paid what, if anyone is getting paid. It'll all probably be kept hush-hush.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2010, 01:44:03 AM »
Btw, Aisleyne has rejected the offer of a place in the Ultimate Series.  :o

I wasn't referring to Chantelle, but I have to admit I too liked her and she wouldn't be a bad addition to the Ultimate Champion series. Does Channel4 actually pay these All-Stars anything? I'm just asking because they couldn't seem to get very many of the big characters back for the Ultimate Champion seriew (I'm mean Brian Belo really?).

Yes they are paid, Aish was offered £10,000 to go back in, but she obviously declined, we'll see what "characters" we'll get

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2010, 06:26:47 AM »
I think the main problem they've had with getting some memorable housemates is that they simply don't want to do it anymore. Both Kate and Aisleyne have said they had "moved on" from that time of their life.

There have been conflicting reports on payment. There were rumours that the All-Stars would be paid £30 per day, which Nikki denied on BBLB. Billi Bhatti claimed that Sharon Powers, the executive producer, told him that no-one was getting paid, and claimed he found out that a few would be paid a large amount of money - he claimed that Brian Belo would be paid £10,000. But not a lot is known about who is being paid what, if anyone is getting paid. It'll all probably be kept hush-hush.

That's a shame but I can understand where both are coming from, particurarly where Kate is coming from considering when she won BB I believe she was only 22 or 23 and now she's in her early 30s. I really hope that this "money talk" from Billi is just bs and that he is just bitter because the producers hopefully turned him down. As far as what Brian is getting paid, I really hope they wouldn't put out more than £10 for him considering what a sucky winner he is.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2010, 08:00:04 AM »
Alex Reid is not going in... THANK GOD  ;D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2010, 08:07:50 AM »
Hope Makosi goes back in and makes Josie's life miserable

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2010, 08:27:40 AM »
Josie is thinking of leaving the house instead of going back in for UBB, hope she does to stick 2 fingers up at PEJ and his useless team of hacks ;D

Hate to say it but if she stays it will be very easy for her to steal the show since the others only have 17 days to regain their popularity  :-\

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2010, 11:24:40 AM »
It has been confirmed there will be 4 celebrity and 6 non-celebrity housemates alongside the BB11 winner.

On "Live From Studio 5" - a magazine news show on Channel 5, Brian Belo confirmed he will NOT be going in the house.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 11:57:38 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2010, 12:11:35 PM »
It has been confirmed there will be 4 celebrity and 6 non-celebrity housemates alongside the BB11 winner.

On "Live From Studio 5" - a magazine news show on Channel 5, Brian Belo confirmed he will NOT be going in the house.

Yay!!!!  :)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2010, 03:50:41 PM »
10 UBB housemates entered tonight, they are:

Josie (obviously)
Chantelle CBB4
Preston CBB4
Nadia BB5
Brian BB2