Author Topic: Secret Story 4 (6) France  (Read 28132 times)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
Re: Secret Story 4 (6) France
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2010, 07:19:18 AM »
So who are your favourite housemates from this year so far then?
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2010, 08:26:40 AM »
yes and who's the fav to win?
am I mistaken when I assume this is a guy's year for SS?

I am glad Robin's gone. him revealing his secret and risking another HMs chance to stay in the house was such a no-go and he should have been the first one gone therefore.

and WTF at this  ;D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2010, 09:19:01 AM »
yes and who's the fav to win?
am I mistaken when I assume this is a guy's year for SS?

I am glad Robin's gone. him revealing his secret and risking another HMs chance to stay in the house was such a no-go and he should have been the first one gone therefore.

and WTF at this  ;D

I didn't like Robin for the same reason, him revealing the secret was selfish of him to do and nearly got Benoit evicted  >:(

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2010, 09:33:10 AM »
My favourites are Benoit and Thomas, because they like to bitch and gossip about the other housemates to each other, and in fact were given a secret mission yesterday to compliment the other housemates instead of gossiping about them. They are almost like a comedy duo.

I think the fan favourites are currently Amelie and Bastien. Chrismaëlle I think is the least favourite because she is what would be deemed as a "floater" and is trying to constantly switch sides in the house. She'd easily be out unless she had immunity.

But the series is just over half way through it's run, so I don't think it would be right to assume a guy will eventually win.

I am glad that Robin was evicted over Benoit, although it was apparently very close at the start of the live show - with about 100 votes between the two.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 09:51:04 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2010, 11:12:29 AM »
Last week, Senna accepted the offer to be nominated for eviction to add 50,000 euros to the prize money.

He was also chosen by the males as a group to be the only housemate to nominate.

He chose Charlotte and Stephanie to join him against the public vote.

Early polls indicate Charlotte will be evicted on Friday.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2010, 12:19:55 PM »
My favourites are Benoit and Thomas, because they like to bitch and gossip about the other housemates to each other, and in fact were given a secret mission yesterday to compliment the other housemates instead of gossiping about them. They are almost like a comedy duo.

I think the fan favourites are currently Amelie and Bastien. Chrismaëlle I think is the least favourite because she is what would be deemed as a "floater" and is trying to constantly switch sides in the house. She'd easily be out unless she had immunity.

But the series is just over half way through it's run, so I don't think it would be right to assume a guy will eventually win.

Glad to hear that, I can't watch Secret Story (for obvious reasons) but im glad Benoit hasn't turned out to be a bellend... still think he's hot though  :-[
I am glad that Robin was evicted over Benoit, although it was apparently very close at the start of the live show - with about 100 votes between the two.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2010, 11:01:26 PM »
I'm glad that Benoit is still in the house over Robin, Benoit is a lot more entertaining and Robin was just a huge tool. When Senna revealed that he had the Joker card and chose to nominate Robin, Robin was so annoyed that his "perfect" strategy was ruined. I haven't liked him since he revealed his secret to Anthony just so he could flirt with the girls, and then complained that he wished he was in the house with Laura instead of Benoit after saying the task would be "too easy" with Laura.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2010, 05:08:34 PM »
Friday Live Show

Stephanie and Maxime have received a mission to be separated from each other for a week. Maxime has moved to a separate house.

Of Anne-Krystel and Chrismaelle, Anne-Krystel moves to the second house.

Of Senna and Amelie, Amelie moves to the second house.

Of Benoit and Thomas, Benoit moves to the second house. These two will meet at regular intervals and are the only points of contact between the houses.

Benoit is given a mission, and for 2000 euros has to convince Amelie in the secret house that Senna (her boyfriend in the house) has been evicted.

Charlotte is evicted with 27% of the vote to save.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2010, 02:23:36 PM »

Anne-Krystel, Bastien, Maxime and Stéphanie are nominated for eviction this week.
This week, La Voix decided that all housemates could nominate and be nominated. Each housemate nominated four people. Since Friday, the two houses have communicated with each other via Benoît and Thomas, who met at regular intervals.

Main house
Bastien nominated Amélie, Senna, Benoît and Chrismaëlle.
Chrismaëlle nominated Maxime, Stéphanie, Bastien and Anne-Krystel.
Senna nominated Bastien, Anne-Krystel, Maxime and Stéphanie.
Stéphanie nominated Benoît, Amélie, Senna and Thomas.
Thomas nominated Maxime, Anne-Krystel, Bastien and Stéphanie.

Second house
Amélie nominated Stéphanie, Maxime, Anne-Krystel and Bastien.
Anne-Krystel nominated Senna, Amélie, Benoît and Thomas.
Benoît nominated Stéphanie, Anne-Krystel, Bastien and Maxime.
Maxime nominated Amélie, Thomas, Benoît and Senna.

Total Nominations
Amélie - 4
Anne-Krystel - 5
Bastien - 5

Benoît -4
Chrismaëlle - 1
Maxime - 5
Senna - 4
Stéphanie - 5
Thomas - 3

Early polls indicate either Stéphanie or Maxime will be evicted on Friday.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 02:29:57 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2010, 05:06:15 PM »
Friday Live Show
In tonight's live show, the housemates in the second house moved back to the main house.

Senna's mother tells him to think carefully about asking Amelie to marry him. Senna then speaks to Amelie's sister, where Amelie cries as she hasn't seen her sister in a while.

Thomas and Benoit are asked to decide which of them should be able to see their mother. However, La Voix is feeling generous and lets them both meet their mothers.

Senna has asked Amelie to marry him, to which she accepts. La Voix has announced the wedding will take place on Friday.

La Voix asks Benoit and Thomas to organise the wedding.

Stephanie and Maxime officially end their relationship in the house.

Bastien and Anne-Krystel are the only housemates to still keep their secrets. Bastien is faced with a choice - if he reveals a clue to his secret, Anne-Krystel will be able to see her fiance. He agrees and Anne-Krystel meets her fiance.

La Voix offers a choice to Chrismaelle and Thomas. They can see their lovers if they agree to be automatically nominated next week. They eventually decide to accept.

With only 130 votes separating Maxime and Anne-Krystel, Maxime is evicted with 19.68%.

Stephanie is given a secret mission. For 10,000 euros, she will have to undergo missions throughout the week for La Voix. For each mission she completes, she will gain a clue to Bastien's secret.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 11:14:00 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2010, 08:45:07 AM »
wow so Senna basically entered with two of his exes (which happened to be friends) and now he got to know Amelie for just a few weeks and wants to marry her next week?!
I have nothing more to say really  ::)

poor Maxime - another eye candy thats gone  :'(

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2010, 11:43:22 AM »

This weeks nominees are Chrismaëlle, Benoît, Senna and Thomas.
Last Friday, Thomas and Chrismaëlle agreed to be nominated in order to see their partners. The girls then nominated the boys.

Stéphanie nominated Senna and Benoît
Anne-Krystel nominated Senna and Benoît
Amélie nominated Bastien and Benoît

Benoît (3) and Senna (2) are nominated alongside Thomas and Chrismaëlle.

Chrismaëlle will most likely be evicted on Friday.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2010, 05:08:46 PM »
Live Show

In the final preparations for the wedding, that will go ahead if Senna is not evicted, Senna chooses Bastien as his witness and Amélie chooses Benoît and Thomas as her witnesses. It is then revealed that Senna and Amélie's families are ready to attend the ceremony, and the pair will be married by Laurent, a priest who was also a housemate from Secret Story 2.

It is revealed that Senna is safe and will not be evicted tonight, so the wedding will go ahead before the eviction. Amélie and Senna are married in front of their friends, family and fellow housemates. Stephanie was given a secret mission to stand and say she is happy for the couple when it is asked if anyone objects to the marriage - she fails this secret mission and chooses not to interrupt the proceedings.

Chrismaelle is evicted with 7% to save.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 04:00:11 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2010, 06:26:54 AM »
Sorry but i think this whole wedding thing is crap, it's reality TV not a dating show, I mean it's unfair now because voters will be influenced to vote for Senna/Amelie to win should they make it to the final

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2010, 06:56:17 AM »
yes totally. besides that you can just tell what kind of fame wh*res these people are - marrying after knowing each other for a couple of weeks w/o ever experiencing life outside - yeah right  ::)
but well it used to be a dating show in its first two seasons and somehow I get the impression it still is given the casting and task the HMs have to do

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2010, 11:03:00 AM »
I agree, I believe there is no way Senna would have received 57% in the vote to save if he didn't happen to be getting married in the house. I don't think that the marriage will really last that long - relationships from Big Brother never seem to - Mike & Krista from Big Brother USA 2 and Romain & Angie from Secret Story 3 are the immediate examples in my mind. But best of luck to them anyway.

To be fair to Amelie, she was a favourite long before Senna asked her to marry him. I think she'll make the final, but if Bastien is in the final, he will win. At the moment, I don't think Senna will win, even if he does make the final.

Sweet91

« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2010, 11:14:33 AM »
Personally, I'm very happy for Amélie and Senna.
I'm from France (so i'm sorry for my english).

You know, TF1 and Endemol did that for ratings.
Obviously Amelia and Senna are in love!

Secret Story (since season 3) is a Soap Opera (:!
It's like a series tv, or une télénovela !

I think finalists will be: Amelia, Bastien, Anne-Krystel (Senna) and Benoît (or Stéphanie)

Sweet91

« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2010, 11:23:32 AM »
Amelie and Senna (yesterday night 100%LIVE) > <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkStDwUWj_k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkStDwUWj_k</a>

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2010, 05:17:41 PM »
I think finalists will be: Amelia, Bastien, Anne-Krystel (Senna) and Benoît (or Stéphanie)

I agree with your thoughts here, these are the housemates I would most expect to be in the final.

And welcome to the forum.  :) ;D

Sweet91

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2010, 03:19:23 AM »
I agree with your thoughts here, these are the housemates I would most expect to be in the final.

And welcome to the forum.  :) ;D

Thank you (:

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2010, 02:57:14 PM »
I don't buy the wedding. It's just common sense that you would wait till after the house to see if the relationship can last, at least thats what many BBUK housemates do (plus for deals and $$ for them) lol.

I wont be too cynical, I will wish them luck even though Senna's ex girlfriend is still in the house.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2010, 11:38:29 AM »

This week, the boys were to nominate the girls. But Bastien is the only nominated housemate this week, as he revealed his secret mission. He was given a secret mission along with Anne-Krystel to make the others believe he was in contact with the outside world via the use of a phone. However, he revealed this secret mission to Stéphanie and is therefore automatically nominated as the only nominee.

The nominees would have been Anne-Krystel and Amélie - the male housemates nominated like this.
Bastien nominated Amélie and Anne-Krystel
Benoît nominated Amélie and Anne-Krystel
Thomas nominated Amélie and Anne-Krystel
Senna nominated Stéphanie and Anne-Krystel
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 11:20:18 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2010, 04:01:13 PM »
so basically its another non-eviction week. lame.
its not the HMs that get punished for breaking the rules but the viewers.  >:(

Sweet91

« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2010, 10:45:02 AM »
Yes another non-eviction week.
Because viewers will not vote for a housemate be eliminated! 0,56€ xDD

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2010, 11:26:19 AM »
I've updated the earlier post with information on nominees and the correct reason why Bastien was automatically nominated. The information from the official website I used first was not so clear.