Author Topic: Secret Story 1 (5) Portugal  (Read 33670 times)

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
Re: Secret Story 1 (5) Portugal
« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2010, 07:19:59 PM »
And the winner of Secret Story 1 is:

ANTONIO  43%

runner up: Ana Isabel 28% [/color]

my mouth literally dropped!

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2010, 07:28:10 PM »
And the winner of Secret Story 1 is:

ANTONIO  43%

runner up: Ana Isabel 28% [/color]

my mouth literally dropped!

F***!!! well should've known >:( With my luck!!!

I am absolutely furious with the result... OUTRAGEOUS!!!! >:(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #177 on: December 31, 2010, 08:06:26 PM »
I can't believe the bad guy won on the last day of the year...

F*** MEN lol

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #178 on: January 01, 2011, 12:03:16 AM »
I knew Antonio would win, but by that margin? :o Ana Isabel deserved it more to be honest (if only simply for dealing with Vitor :D)

Oh and by the way, happy new year everyone!  :)

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #179 on: January 01, 2011, 02:18:03 AM »
Happy New Year to all!!!!

But back to Secret Story:
I am in absolute shock. For some reason as they were delaying the announcement, and as co-host Pedro was talking to the members of the studio audience, many were saying Antonio to win instead of Ana Isabel which might have been a clue.....

Antonio is soooo boring though. Maybe not like Rachel BB9UK but I found him blehh especially during his interviews with Julia. Antonio is LAST in the win polls in the different sites I visited so this is a massive surprise.

It was a fantastic finale but horrible ending....

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #180 on: January 01, 2011, 10:30:52 AM »

I am in absolute shock. For some reason as they were delaying the announcement, and as co-host Pedro was talking to the members of the studio audience, many were saying Antonio to win instead of Ana Isabel which might have been a clue.....

Antonio is soooo boring though. Maybe not like Rachel BB9UK but I found him blehh especially during his interviews with Julia. Antonio is LAST in the win polls in the different sites I visited so this is a massive surprise.

Rachel Rice was not boring, she did some of the most memorable things that year, like single handedly taking out the whispering clan (Bex/Jen) and she hit the nail on the head about Luke too, there is a link somewhere to 1000s of videos showing things she did on the LF which were edited out by producers. Im glad she won and f***** over the haters :)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2011, 01:57:11 PM »
yes I agree. there have been far more boring winners (mostly male) in the history of BB but its the woman that gets all the sh*t as usual  ::)

TBH I was not surprised after I read it here how sure everyone was that Ana-Isbael would win to find out that it was Antonio who won LOL

and btw this was not the first time BB has ended on the last day of the year. actually it became a tradition with the very first BB from the Netherlands and also Portugal did it in season 1 and 3.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #182 on: January 01, 2011, 02:35:19 PM »

Rachel Rice was not boring, she did some of the most memorable things that year, like single handedly taking out the whispering clan (Bex/Jen) and she hit the nail on the head about Luke too, there is a link somewhere to 1000s of videos showing things she did on the LF which were edited out by producers. Im glad she won and f***** over the haters :)

No, Rachel was boring. I had live feed too and there was nothing special to her. Yes she was nice but what else. She didn't single handedly take out the "whisper club", Kathreya played a strong role in that as did Darnell with their "pity me" "oh they don't like me" talks with fellow B Blockers to guarantee a nom for the whisper club.

Although Rachel is a better winner than Josie.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #183 on: January 01, 2011, 02:51:03 PM »

No, Rachel was boring. I had live feed too and there was nothing special to her. Yes she was nice but what else. She didn't single handedly take out the "whisper club", Kathreya played a strong role in that as did Darnell with their "pity me" "oh they don't like me" talks with fellow B Blockers to guarantee a nom for the whisper club.

Although Rachel is a better winner than Josie.

Fair enough, alot of people dislike her and everyone is entitled to an opinion. Still chuffed that she won the Sun newspaper "best HM ever" vote, she even beat Grahame to the crown ;D

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2011, 10:43:53 PM »
Any idea how the ratings were in the finale?

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #185 on: January 07, 2011, 10:57:41 PM »
Any idea how the ratings were in the finale?

Pretty good, with a share of 62,7% and 18.2 points of rating.

It was also the most watched show from this season.