Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 5488 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Big Brother 19 USA
« on: May 28, 2017, 12:30:53 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D74nkpEbfzw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D74nkpEbfzw</a>

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 07:04:50 PM »
Da' Vonne, Caleb, Frankie, & Paul will be competing on a Game Show, in which they will also be competing against Joe Anglim, Kelley Wentworth, Woo, & Jeremy from Survivor: Cambodia.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/06/candy-crush-survivor-big-brother/

Either this was pre-taped a while ago, or means that Paul will not be appearing on BB19, which may debunk the returning player rumor for this year, as if anyone were to be coming back, it would most likely be Paul.

Rumors heard so far is that a podcaster tried to spot the house guest from Du Vall Bluffs, AR who is also friends with Victor & Paul. Also, the cities of the house guests were revealed again. There is rumors of a police officer, one that works in the same jurisdiction as Derrick and another rumor is the possible usage of Nicole's best friend, as there was reports of filming where she lives in Grand Rapids, MI. There is also talks of getting a close friend, a "bro" or a roommate/frat bro/baseball team member of Corey's on the show, as apparently they're all close to Robin.

I need to get the picture of myself & Jun in the eyes of Robin or somehow become friends with a house guest to hope for a friend to get on the show to increase my chances of getting on the show.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 12:06:04 AM »
Da'Vonne is rumored to be filming Survivor tho...

I don't think we need more returnees in BBUS unless they make All-Stars 2, and we've waited 11 years since the first one, and still nothing!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 12:46:50 AM »
All Stars would make sense for season twenty, as the case with Survivor.

S36 in currently filming, so if Da' Vonne is not active on social media, then she may very well be on Survivor, though they really should consider Victor, who could actually win or at least play well.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 05:56:45 PM »

S36 in currently filming, so if Da' Vonne is not active on social media, then she may very well be on Survivor, though they really should consider Victor, who could actually win or at least play well.
I hope BB20 is an actual All-Stars season, because we goddamn deserve it! The whole returnees we've seen in 13, 14 & 18 was A MESS!

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 06:19:17 PM »
If BB20, airing next summer, gives us that All-Stars 2 dream, here's my dream cast:

Males
1. VICTOR (BB18)
2. EVEL DICK (BB8/13)
3. SHANE (BB14)
4. AUSTIN (BB17)
5. ZACH (BB16)
6. JESSIE (BB10/11)
7. DOMINIC (BB13)
8. JOHNNY MAC (BB17)
9. RAGAN (BB12)
10. ANDY (BB15)

PD: I know Andy the Snake is hated here, but let's be honest, he's better at being a snake than Nicole. LOL

Females
1. JUN (BB3)
2. JANELLE (BB6/7/14)
3. JACKIE (BB17)
4. MICHELLE (BB18)
5. VANESSA (BB17)
6. AMANDA (BB15)
7. PORSCHE (BB13)
8. BRITNEY (BB12/14)
9. SHELLI (BB17)
10. NATALIE (BB11)

I'm aware the both Jun & Janelle are unlikely, but dreaming is never little. LOL.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2017, 08:47:16 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus

I like Victor but he will probably be a Caleb 2.0.... Good in challenges, bad in everything else, Victor is even worse strategically and socially thsn Caleb

Also if Da'vonne is in S36, 100% pre-juror, Survivor is more physically demanding and puts more importance in challenge strength, and we all saw Day's challenge abilities! Lololol!

BB19 needs a Ballsmasher, I will take any of them, even Weakney
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 11:00:30 PM »
I wouldn't even count out Da' Vonne for her challenge performance, I'd count her out for her paranoia and how she'd handle it. She could end up being worse than Abi.

@BBDR16, Jun told me they couldn't pay her enough to go back to the house and she won't leave her son, Noah. Also, production won't pay for a flight from Brussels, Belgium to Los Angeles (even though they could use Wowair.com) She's also told me that she's one of those fans who is close to becoming disinterested in watching future seasons. She didn't even see season 16 a chance based off of season 15.

And no way in hell would Austin, Jessie, Dominic, Ragan, Jackie, and Porsche would be considered all stars. Austin was a flop and there's already too many people from that season who would be more likely. Dominic was a flop, and on a very unpopular season, same with Porsche, who was a coaster. Kalia or Shelly are the only possible representatives from this season because they both fit quotas. Ragan won't get in over Andy, and he added nothing to his season, hence why he was voted to be the saboteur and Matt Hoffman is the only representative they could get that makes sense. Jackie was also a coaster and there's too many possible representatives from season 17 to consider. Jessie showed us in season eleven why he wouldn't need to return to the game. Natalie from season eleven is also a never.

Dr. Will and Evel Dick would probably not return, same with Rachel, Janelle and Jeff Shroeder solely because they wouldn't want to have their fate handed to them backdoor style by a bunch of Tier B players. The only pre-AS players I could see is Danielle Reyes, who also fits the AA quota. The second oldest player I could see return is Eric Stein or I always thought that Matt McDonald was a long shot, but possibility, as he has a "reformed criminal" back story, but season 9 was nine years ago and was an unpopular season.

Here is the players I think could return, season 10 onward.

BB10-13:
Keesha - popular, on a popular season, good player socially and in competitions.
Kevin - played strong, fits minority + LGBT quotas
Matt - Die-hard fan, good strategically and in competitions.
Shelly - helped overthrow Jeff, strategic, and fits the Gen-X quota, though Donny would probably not decline a position.
Kalia - strategic, helped overthrow Jeff, and fits the AA quota.

Season 13's disadvantage is that not only is it one of the lesser-liked seasons, season 15 is more likely to get a representative because it's more memorable, so this is if they really want to represent as many seasons as possible. The long shot for Kevin, Keesha, & Matt is that their seasons were a long time ago and recency may be a factor.

BB14:
Shane - Obviously.
Danielle - good in competitions

BB15:
Helen - fan, fits a quota, strategic player and decent in comps, also represents Gen-X.
Amanda - obvious, fan, entertainment, strategic player, social player.
Andy - obviously, plus a fan and fits the LGBT quota.

The issue is that CBS likes to pretend that this season didn't happen.

BB16:
Zach - entertainment, strategic, etc.
Donny - Literally possess every quality they'd look for in an all-star, other than being strategic, of course and to an extent, social, which he's perfect for a redemption story over.
Frankie - unlikely, as he wants a higher stipend, but obvious choice, plus he hits the LGBT quota.
Caleb - possible, but being a two-time Survivor player throws him off.
Cody - mainly because he has a redemption story, see Woo.
Derrick - likely winner who would agree to return, plus it'll be interesting to see what happens if the season isn't so branded by loyalty preaching and it will be interesting to see if he's an early boot or if people use him to their advantage or even overlook some of his weaker qualities.

Obviously, not that many people would return from the same season, but Donny is a lock, Zach is second, with the rest depending on if they want to return or what production wants to do.

BB17:
Audrey - I know that people think she'd never return, given her meltdown, but she does fit the LGBT quota and was popular/memorable.
Shelli - played strong and could be a force to reckon with if returns.
Johnny Mac - Probably gets a phone call right after Donny or Victor.
Vanessa - Basically just for the same reasons as Derrick, just not a winner and also fits the LGBT  quota.

BB18:
Bridgette - I personally think she'd make a good candidate because she's Frank protege, as he is Mike's protege.
Paulie - Would be the most villainous choice out of everybody mentioned, plus he meets the redemption story line and the typical jock and actually had more control over the house guests strategically than Cody.
Michele - die-hard fan, plus coincidentally like her counterpart, Nicole, she'd probably play the same game and could win.
Natalie - fan favorite, strategic, fits minority quota.
Victor - obviously, the only way he doesn't return if he ends up being a Survivor crossover.
Paul - obviously, similar case with Cody, plus he was on vote away.

BBOTT
Scott - mainly because he's a fan
Alex - leader of the ball smashers
Shelby - popular
Justin - popular + AA quota

Three-peats that they'd consider:
Britany Haines
Nicole Franzel
Jason Roy, if he counts as a three-peat, plus LGBT quota
Da' Vonne Rogers, especially if Danielle Reyes declines or isn't a fit, same with Justin, and they really don't want Kalia, or if she declines. 
James Huling
Frank Eudy, because Grodner.

I have 16 guys, 17 girls, and six possible three-peats, plus it depends on what season 19 will give us. I would include McCrae and Elissa, but neither of them would help diversify the cast and if season 15 got a representative, Helen, Amanda, and Andy are far more likely. Howard is also a possibility if all of Da' Vonne, Kalia, Justin, Danielle, & Kevin were not a fit/declined.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 12:27:05 AM by JustinBieberDingus »

• Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 12:33:55 AM »
Jace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHXolMNZcPk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IU8EncfPas

Paul is in the first vid. Jace is a cool dude, though this music is just not my style. This is more like something a few of my friends would like, I don't relate to vids involving weed.

And Matty from season 9, the guy that got arrested for beating up his pregnant then-girlfriend is now getting married.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 04:13:32 AM »
I'd say Elissa is a lock for All-Stars, but she ain't ever coming back I think, 

DerrICK said he will only come back for an all winners season, I can see them throwing in a shitty Calafiore (either) and Natalie in there for instant drama, the thing with BB10-13 reps, would they still come back? I feel its been far too long for them to even consider doing it again

There's a rumour that Alex and Justin (from BB OTT) are on BB19, I can see it happening, Alex is the best contender to throw in there since she was made for the main BB, considering she was the most strategic of that season and was playing a different game than everyone else. Danielle and Scott were said back-ups but I can't see Danielle/Justin and Alex/Scott together, since they were aligned. Danielle was also very problematic and said a shit ton of prejudice things, so I can see why they wouldn't want to expose her to the general audience. Justin is the best pick in the male cast since he was very entertaining, he will def be a floater and will likely make it far. Alex could be an early boot or go all the way, depends how she will control the target in her back 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 05:06:03 AM »

DerrICK said he will only come back for an all winners season, I can see them throwing in a shitty Calafiore (either) and Natalie in there for instant drama, the thing with BB10-13 reps, would they still come back? I feel its been far too long for them to even consider doing it again

There's a rumour that Alex and Justin (from BB OTT) are on BB19, I can see it happening, Alex is the best contender to throw in there since she was made for the main BB, considering she was the most strategic of that season and was playing a different game than everyone else. Danielle and Scott were said back-ups but I can't see Danielle/Justin and Alex/Scott together, since they were aligned. Danielle was also very problematic and said a shit ton of prejudice things, so I can see why they wouldn't want to expose her to the general audience. Justin is the best pick in the male cast since he was very entertaining, he will def be a floater and will likely make it far. Alex could be an early boot or go all the way, depends how she will control the target in her back

I feel like Danielle being a black woman AND problematic AND strong player is the reason why the would expose her to general audience though lol

I honestly feel like Alex would be third choice behing Danielle/Shelby.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 11:27:02 AM »

I'll leak the cast shortly and I've got news... THEY'RE NOT IN IT!  ;D

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 11:38:22 AM »
HERE'S THE OFFICIAL CAST OF BB19!

WARNING: ALL OF THEM ARE NEWBIEEEESSSSS!

1. MARK JANSEN

2. JESSICA GRAF

3. MATTHEW CLINES

4. ALEX OW

5. RAMSES SOTO

6. DOMINIQUE COOPER

7. JASON DENT

8. ELENA DAVIES

9. JOSH MARTINEZ

10. CHRISTMAS ABBOTT

11. CAMERON HEARD

12. RAVEN WALTON

13. CODY NICKSON

14. JILLIAN PARKER

15. KEVIN SCHLEHUBER

16. MEGAN LOWDER

MORE INFO WILL ARRIVE LATER TODAY!

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 01:51:48 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 09:13:32 PMI'd say Elissa is a lock for All-Stars, but she ain't ever coming back I think,

I feel like Danielle being a black woman AND problematic AND strong player is the reason why the would expose her to general audience though lol

I honestly feel like Alex would be third choice behing Danielle/Shelby.

Shelby would obviously turn it down, after BB15, I can't see someone like Danielle on main stream BB

Shocked at how diverse (4-5 minorities, new record?) this cast is, good that they also casted older folks here, I will choose to believe Karen of BBCan inspired this
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2017, 07:15:29 PM »
Last season was our most diverse cast, 3 Hispanics, 2 black, 2 Asian, & Paul is half-Armenian and Glenn might be partially Hispanic or something.

Season 11 had 1 black, 1 black/white, 1 black/Asian, 1 half-Hispanic, and 1 half-Arab.

And there's a girl named Christmas.  ;D Sound's like Corey's dream girl.

This cast BETTER be good, especially since I applied and would've delivered, but wasn't on.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 08:20:25 PM »
This cast is probably one of the not as mactorish looking casts in quite sometime, so I'm hoping their personalities deliver... And also multiple people this season over 30 :O

The question is, which of the women seems like the season ruiner.... My guess, Jillian
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 09:59:22 PM »
Kevin's father is a drug dealer, and he and his wife were suspected for dealing drugs back in 2006. His father was known as "The Cheese".

I hope Kevin doesn't use this in his DR sessions or we're in for a terrible season.

http://archive.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2006/08/12/cocaine_dealer_69_ordered_to_spend_decade_in_prison/

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2017, 09:20:30 PM »
Oooh, I like that house. It may even be better than the last few houses we've had.

I look back at the earlier seasons and see how far they've come when designing the houses.

• Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2017, 09:34:08 PM »
I like the temptations twist, I'm wondering what will happen. Maybe they'll do an Ika Wong-like twist where letters will get shredded?

The money thing just might be my favorite part of this house and is also aligns up with Survivor's next theme.

• Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2017, 07:56:03 PM »
Well, we know that Alex is not going to be like Paola, which is good.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Poor Cameron, I feel that he was screwed because he can be comparable to Steve/Ian. It's also sad to see a die-hard fan get evicted on day one.
I thought based off of edit that Cody would have been evicted. He might also be the potential next evictee, since he's got a negative edit, isn't on good terms with Paul, and he won that competition. I also don't have a good feel from Josh or Jason, based off of their interviews as Josh seems to be like Devin and Jason doesn't know much about how the game works. I wonder if they'll target Kevin for unleashing Paul into the house, I guess we'll find out tonight or next week.

We know Paul is not going to be evicted anytime soon, but I don't think he'll make it to the F2. Since one man is down and at least five others come across as early targets, it looks like we're watching another round of BB15/BB18.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Cameron flopping is good for my game because he's taken the fall for being compared to Ian, which I will may get off of the hook and Cody is likely to be a target, which is good, so I can be the redeeming Koadey.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 08:48:29 PM by JustinBieberDingus »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2017, 11:25:26 AM »
For the first time since BB13, a houseguest has WALKED from the Big Brother house.

Spoiler for Hiden:
MEGAN walked out of the BBUS house in the past few days. Apparently, it was due excessive bullying she suffered after being caught in her web of lies.

More details here: http://bigbrothernetwork.com/megan-lowder-quit-big-brother-19/

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2017, 11:49:03 AM »
For Week 1, the HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD is...

Spoiler for Hiden:
CODY

The nominations are:

Spoiler for Hiden:
JILLIAN & MEGAN

but after MEGAN walked from the house, these are the new nominees:

ALEX & JILLIAN

• Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2017, 06:06:37 PM »
I wonder if
Spoiler for Hiden:
Megan

will get sued

and if

Spoiler for Hiden:
Cameron will return as Sharon from season nine did.

I love how this promising cast turn into such a train wreck. I told them they should've cast me.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2017, 01:32:39 PM »
Aww. Megan walked out at this early?/ Well... (too bad i opened that spoiler :D :D :D )

I kinda like the vibe of this batch.i thought i will not like any single one of them but it turns out, i almost like everyone on their own way.