Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA  (Read 3153 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2018, 01:42:10 AM »
Yeah Keisha can go between her and Omarosa because Omarosa is Celebrity Big Brother.
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2018, 08:17:02 AM »
QUEEN OMAROSA IS STILL WINNING

QUEEN KEISHA USING HER EVICTION PLEA TO THROW SHANNON UNDER THE BUS TO SAVE OMAROSA <333333333
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 08:22:19 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2018, 09:57:08 AM »
QUEEN OMAROSA IS STILL WINNING

QUEEN KEISHA USING HER EVICTION PLEA TO THROW SHANNON UNDER THE BUS TO SAVE OMAROSA <333333333

oma’s speech was basically “evict keisha guys, think about the children” i died

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2018, 01:06:12 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Today at 08:17:02 AMQUEEN OMAROSA IS STILL WINNING

oma’s speech was basically “evict keisha guys, think about the children” i died

I laughed so hard. I choose to believe Grodner deprive Keisha a breast pump so she quits and saves Omarosa!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2018, 05:38:27 PM »
AM I OKAY? I BINGWATCHED THE FIVE EPISODES YESTERDAY BECAUSE I WAS ON VACATIONS AND I FOUND MYSELF ROOTING FOR THE BLACK GIRLS MAGIC ALLIANCE. NO SURPRISE BECAUSE OMAROSA IS MY FAVORITE AS I EXPECTED BUT I THINK KEISHA WAS A GREAT COUNTERPART!!

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2018, 11:01:03 PM »
A shame they've messed up the structure for the final week.  Confirmed last night that they'll have a double eviction on Friday taking it down to 5 finalists on Sunday.   On Sunday they'll be a final HoH comp, three evictions and then two finalists.

Not quite confirmed yet exactly how the finale will work but they clearly could have structured things better - a double eviction last Friday and then an extra eviction on Wednesday (or a triple on Friday) would have done the trick.

Of course this was always a limited series but a shame really it isn't going to play out more naturally as it is the most interesting for a while game wise, even if the two Monday night evictions have effectively been voluntary. 

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2018, 02:05:42 AM »
A shame they've messed up the structure for the final week.  Confirmed last night that they'll have a double eviction on Friday taking it down to 5 finalists on Sunday.   On Sunday they'll be a final HoH comp, three evictions and then two finalists.

Not quite confirmed yet exactly how the finale will work but they clearly could have structured things better - a double eviction last Friday and then an extra eviction on Wednesday (or a triple on Friday) would have done the trick.

Of course this was always a limited series but a shame really it isn't going to play out more naturally as it is the most interesting for a while game wise, even if the two Monday night evictions have effectively been voluntary. 

I agree and It's also a shame how Grodner's twists continue to flop and/or ruin the game  ::). Having said that, I think the cast is amazing and these celebrities are playing much more harder than the entire BB19's HMS.

Of course I want Omarosa to win. It will be a miracle with how things are going but I'll keep my hope alive. If it's not her then Ari should win for the latin community!!!!!!!!!!!

Ma' ranking:

01. Omarosa
02. Ariadna
03. Brandi
04. James - He was my third before but now he's back on Ross ass. Ugh!
05. Marissa
06. Mark
07. R*ss. HE'S A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY

My main dilemma was putting Mark over Marissa or viceversa. Yes, I hate the Ross - Marissa tandem but this bitch is so pathetic. It's the type of player you love-to-hate lmao

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2018, 02:24:29 AM »
For whoever is lost:

Round #2

HoH: Ross
Original nominees: Keshia and Omarosa
Veto Winner: Marissa
Final nominees: Keshia and Omarosa

By a vote of 7 to 0, Keshia's milk was depleting and she became the 2nd celebrity evicted.

Round #3

HoH: Ariadna
Original nominees: James and Shannon
Veto Winner: James
Final nominees: Mark and Shannon

With only Brandi's vote to save her, Shannon became the third celebrity to be evicted by a 5-1 vote.

Round #4

HoH: Omarosa
Original nominees: Ross and Brandi

In this round Grodner America had the power to change the game choosing between three vetoes:

Diamond veto -> The winner had the power to save and replace one nominee
The VIP Veto -> The winner could use the PoV on both nominees.
Spotlight veto -> Had to be used obligatory

Winner of the VIP Veto: Ross
Final nominees: Metta and Brandi

Finally, Metta's wish was granted and he became the 4th evicted by an unanimous vote.

Current round:

HoH:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Mark

Nominees:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brandi and Ariadna

PoV Winner:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Ariadna!

P.S: VOTE FOR OMAROSA HERE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSS : http://www.cbs.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/favorite-houseguest-vote/
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 02:56:57 AM by QueenV »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2018, 12:54:07 PM »
Nah I'm voting Brandi. Oma already has Grodner fighting her battles.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2018, 08:49:23 PM »
I can't decide between Omarosa, Brandi and Ariadna!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2018, 10:14:50 PM »
The format rewards gameplay so always think the viewers vote should be more about all round entertainment and for me that would be Brandi.  Never thought I'd be saying that pre-season.   I've a feeling Metta will win it though.

As for the overall winner - remains to be seen how the final 5 will play out but Ariadna or Mark would be my choice.  Not a fan of Marissa and Ross at all and although I like Omarosa I don't think she's actually done enough to justify the win, and I think she'll be the easy choice to get rid of for the double eviction.  If James won he'll be stuck in the house forever as his head wouldn't fit out of the door, so don't want that to happen but credit to him from being target number one in week one to making it to the end of the series.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 10:18:02 PM by Brekkie »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #136 on: Yesterday at 05:13:52 AM »
The format rewards gameplay so always think the viewers vote should be more about all round entertainment and for me that would be Brandi.  Never thought I'd be saying that pre-season.   I've a feeling Metta will win it though.

As for the overall winner - remains to be seen how the final 5 will play out but Ariadna or Mark would be my choice.  Not a fan of Marissa and Ross at all and although I like Omarosa I don't think she's actually done enough to justify the win, and I think she'll be the easy choice to get rid of for the double eviction.  If James won he'll be stuck in the house forever as his head wouldn't fit out of the door, so don't want that to happen but credit to him from being target number one in week one to making it to the end of the series.

For the AFP, Shannon will most likely get it. If anybody can beat her, it's James and his army of fans.

For the win, anything can happen but I can truly see James win now. I'd hate it, even thought to me game wise he has done fuckall.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #137 on: Yesterday at 10:05:26 AM »
Mark would be a terrible winner, he's done nothing.
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #138 on: Yesterday at 03:09:57 PM »
Mark would be a terrible winner, he's done nothing.

To be fair, besides Ross none of the boys really were important in the game. James made deals with everybody but always threw any kind of power when he could have just got it. Chuck tried but it quickly backfired and Metta was Metta. I guess Mark can have the fact that he volunteered to be a pawn and won and HOH that ended up with his original target going home.

I think there are some serious players in that house still but ego is a real problem. They see Brandi as the biggest threat because she has a sad story and they see Omarosa as the second biggest threat because she's more famous. None of them consider the fact that gameplay and outside influence WILL come into play.

Marissa has legit NO chances to win. There's nobody she would beat. And I'm at peace with that.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #139 on: Today at 02:27:08 AM »
By a 3-1 vote...Brandi became the fifth celebrity to be evicted. Only Ari voted to keep her

This is a DE week and the new HoH is OMAROSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: Today at 02:29:58 AM by QueenV »

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #140 on: Today at 03:07:07 AM »
Omarosa has nominated Ross and Marissa  ;D

R*ss has won the POV and of course he saved himself  ::). Omarosa has choosen James as the replacement nominee.

By a 2-1 vote James has been evicted from the CBB house. (Mark was the only vote in his favour)

The F5 is Mark, Ross, Marissa, Ariadna and Omarosa. One of them will be crowned the winner on the sunday finale. #GOOMA!!!! Or Ari!!!!!  :ali