Author Topic: Bigg Boss 4 India  (Read 16019 times)

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
Re: Bigg Boss 4 India
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2011, 06:39:57 AM »
It seems that people (i.e. fans of the show who commented on the show's facebook page) are supporting Shweta to win the show. For every one comment saying Dolly, Ashmit or Khali should win, there were two or three supporting Shweta. So maybe before the voting closes these people will pick up their phones and vote for Shweta to be the first female winner of Bigg Boss India. That is if, as many have suggested, the producers haven't already written Ashmit's name on the prize money.  ::) ::)

A lot of people commented positively that Ana Isabel would win yet we know that unfortunate result! lol
I really hope Shweta wins. She seems classy. Maybe Shilpa should be a HM again! lol

Although if Dolly wins, for some twisted reason (lol), I don't mind, it'll still be a female winning overall, not just for Bigg Boss but for international BB's.

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2011, 10:52:59 AM »
since the viewers are not deciding BB US does not count on that and TBH I think thats why the villians mostly do win there. I think the only winners that could have won with televote as well were Lisa and Jordan (maybe Hayden because hes the typical boring hunk that does nothing and gets away with it).
I really hope a woman will finally win Big Boss and it would be funny if this would be Dolly, a producers nightmare but deserved as they put her back after being ejected.  ;D

Actually the season in question BB8 US where Evel Dick won did have one public vote. Due to the twist America's Player lasting into the jury portion of the season and where Eric, the America's Player, being a member of the Jury of Seven had to vote the way the viewing public wanted. Evel Dick was voted one point to win out of seven by the viewing public that year. So really the outcome would have been the same regardless of procedure. So in this case BBUS can count.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2011, 12:15:57 AM »
From I've read, it seems Shweta is likely to win. In the official website, they have a part where it says "most liked" and Shweta is way ahead with 32% while the rest have 7% or less.

Lets hope thats the case. Then again Khali has a big following.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2011, 12:51:17 AM »
The final will be this coming Saturday.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2011, 01:55:03 PM »
Yesterday, Friday 7th January, the housemates were asked who they wanted to be evicted from the house. Shweta and Khali wanted Dolly to be evicted. Dolly wanted Shweta out of the house. Ashmit then said he would be evicted if that made the other housemates happy. The other three at first strongly objected to this. But when Bigg Boss asked for their decision, Dolly, Khali and Shweta all said they wanted Ashmit to be evicted.

Bigg Boss then asked Ashmit to open a red box that was given to Dolly a few days earlier. Inside the box there was a message saying whoever was voted out of the house was not only allowed to stay, but also won 5 lakhs regardless of whether they won or not.

Moreover, in recent rumours, Salman Khan, the current host, is set to also host Bigg Boss 5. This would be a first for the programme, which has seen a different host in each edition. When asked whether he would like to present the next edition, he replied that he "would love to but it is not me who decides this".

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2011, 05:44:52 PM »
The Final

The housemate finishing in fourth place is Dolly.

The housemate in third place is Ashmit.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2011, 06:14:42 PM »
Has Shweta won?? Wikipedia says that. I hope Shweta becomes first woman winner in India.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2011, 06:16:29 PM »
Yes, Shweta is the winner of Bigg Boss India 4!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ashmit, Dolly and Khali have all won themselves a bike. Samir was deemed the most stylish and won himself a luxury car.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2011, 07:22:37 PM »
Although they haven't released the percentages in years, it may seem Shweta may have won in a landslide.
Polls on the main site ask who will win and she's really up there!

Who will win the title of Bigg Boss Season 4 tonight?
Thank you for your vote!
WWE Superstar The Great Khali (11%)
Dolly Bindra (3%)
Ashmit Patel (11%)
Shweta Tiwari (75%)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2011, 07:56:45 PM »
Well maybe this can be a woman's year of BB, last year female winners unfortunately were few and far between and alot were screwed over and lost to a lackluster male winner, atleast 2011 kicks off with the first winner being a woman :)

Women I find tend to be a bigger part of BB/SS overall than men (ironically any males deserving of winning are usually evicted)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2011, 08:32:58 PM »
Shewta's winning moment. Dolly not too pleased. Sweet reunion between Shweta and her daughter.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX70AfTpcL4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX70AfTpcL4</a>

Im sure there will be a Bigg Boss 5. This fourth season was the highest rated of all of the Indian editions.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2011, 08:44:10 PM »
Shewta's winning moment. Dolly not too pleased. Sweet reunion between Shweta and her daughter.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX70AfTpcL4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX70AfTpcL4</a>

Im sure there will be a Bigg Boss 5. This fourth season was the highest rated of all of the Indian editions.

Im happy for Schweta it must feel great to be the 1st female Bigg Boss winner... I doubt she cares what Dolly thinks, she was just a nasty old shrew 8)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2011, 06:41:06 AM »
Well maybe this can be a woman's year of BB, last year female winners unfortunately were few and far between and alot were screwed over and lost to a lackluster male winner, atleast 2011 kicks off with the first winner being a woman :)

Women I find tend to be a bigger part of BB/SS overall than men (ironically any males deserving of winning are usually evicted)

Well, technically, the 1st 2011 winner is Antonio for SS Portugal (which should have been Ana Isabel!).
We may be lucky with GH Spain and GF Italy tho, as the most popular HMs are female and a good shot at winning.
I doubt the same for BB Greece and I kinda doubt it for GH Argentina since Alejandro & (oddly) Cristian U. seem to be producers favs.
Not sure who's fav in BB Albania but they too need a female victorious!