Author Topic: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia  (Read 90283 times)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia
« on: October 05, 2010, 09:11:10 AM »
The first adv for the 4th season castings of Veliki Brat in Serbia has been revealed. The spot was made with many former contestants from the past seasons

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANGWcJIEXDc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANGWcJIEXDc</a>

« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 01:06:12 PM by joako »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Re: Veliki Brat 4 Serbia
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 06:30:53 AM »
I find the advert really comic, having former housemates in makes it even funnier. I liked the way they decided to fit them into school steretypes. Funny!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 05:19:26 PM »
When is VB4 premiering???
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 08:34:32 AM »
When is VB4 premiering???
There is not an official date yet, but it will start after Farma's end, so I guess it'll be in February or March

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 09:24:45 AM »
Croatia will be competing next year also, and the castings in Croatia have started

http://www.bigbrother.rtl.hr/

And it's official that it'll start in next Spring.

I don't know how to call this season, if it'll be the 4th season of Veliki Brat Serbia, the 6th season of Big Brother Croatia or Big Brother Ex-Yugoslavia

SOURCE: http://www.rtl.hr/big-brother-se-vraca-na-ekrane-clanak-23983

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 10:42:21 AM »
It was announced that VB4 (for Serbia) and BB6 (for Croatia) will start in February. I dont know how  to call it, they didnt call it sth like VB EX YU, they simply said it will be VB4 for Serbia and due Croatia will also participate it will be 6th season for them,and thats it.

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 11:28:59 AM »
It was announced that VB4 (for Serbia) and BB6 (for Croatia) will start in February. I dont know how  to call it, they didnt call it sth like VB EX YU, they simply said it will be VB4 for Serbia and due Croatia will also participate it will be 6th season for them,and thats it.

It depends on how equal the two countries are in the edition. If it is 90% Serbia with a small number of token Housemates from Croatia then I would call it VB4 Serbia. If it is 50% Serbia and 50% Croatia then it would be Big Brother 1 Croatia/Serbia. The precedent here is Norway and Sweden. They both had separate editions and when they joined together with equal housemates it became Big Brother 1 Norway/Sweden.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 02:39:55 PM »

It depends on how equal the two countries are in the edition. If it is 90% Serbia with a small number of token Housemates from Croatia then I would call it VB4 Serbia. If it is 50% Serbia and 50% Croatia then it would be Big Brother 1 Croatia/Serbia. The precedent here is Norway and Sweden. They both had separate editions and when they joined together with equal housemates it became Big Brother 1 Norway/Sweden.

The King has spoken,

lol. I guess similar to how BB Germany also accepts people from Switzerland yet its called BB Germany still.

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 03:51:40 PM »

In that case it will be VB4 Serbia,because the whole organization is in Serbia,the house is in Belgrade and most of the housemates will be from serbia...only a few,same as from Montenegro,Bosnia,Macedonia...

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 04:07:21 PM »
It was announced that VB4 (for Serbia) and BB6 (for Croatia) will start in February. I dont know how  to call it, they didnt call it sth like VB EX YU, they simply said it will be VB4 for Serbia and due Croatia will also participate it will be 6th season for them,and thats it.

In that case it will be VB4 Serbia,because the whole organization is in Serbia,the house is in Belgrade and most of the housemates will be from serbia...only a few,same as from Montenegro,Bosnia,Macedonia...
So it's official that the majority of the housemates are going to be from Serbia?  ???

Because in Croatia they are doing massive castings, and I don't think they did it just to select 1 or 2.

BTW, Tomislav M, from last season who decided to quit because he thought that BB wouldn't help him in his college career, went to the casting again  ::)

EDIT: A Croatian producer said in an interview that they haven't decided yet the amount of housemates from each country, but the biggest countries will have more housemates than the others.

Source: http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak/za-big-brother-prijavljeno-vise-od-15000-ljudi-jugonostalgicari-nemaju-prednost-pred-ostalima/532219.aspx
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 04:19:07 PM by joako »

Offline cole

• Intruder
BigBrother Serbia 4
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 02:36:52 PM »
New season will start at Saturday 6.03 on Television Pink.That will be first edition where will be contestants from all Ex Yugoslavia republics exept Slovenia who is not interested for Joint edition.....Also co producer of Big Brother 4 will be Croatian Broadcaster RTL ....

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: BigBrother Serbia 4
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 08:12:12 AM »
New season will start at Saturday 6.03 on Television Pink.That will be first edition where will be contestants from all Ex Yugoslavia republics exept Slovenia who is not interested for Joint edition.....Also co producer of Big Brother 4 will be Croatian Broadcaster RTL ....

One Question: Is there now a joint Yugoslavian edition, seperate from the Serbian series?

We had a thread for the 4th BB Serbian series (although, that might have been VIP). Can you verify this is a seperate series?

Offline cole

• Intruder
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 11:10:28 AM »
yes that will be one separate edition....

in the first 3seasons in the serbia was housmetes from Serbia Montenegro And Bosnia and Herzegovina ....now will be one edition for Serbia Montenegro Croatia(have 5 individual editions) FYR Macedonia Bosnia and Herzegovina

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 05:12:59 AM »
so I assume this is like the joint versions of Sweden and Norway.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2011, 11:35:39 AM »
The official start date for this season is March 13. I don't know which is the official logo, this is the one used in Croatia

And this is the one used in Serbia

12 contestants from Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia and Montenegro will enter to the house on the launch and this season will last for 106 days and the prize is 100.000 €

Antonija Blaće, former housemate in Croatia and the host for the last 5 seasons in Croatia will be the host with an unknown host from Serbia.

Also this season is known as a "regional Big Brother", so I guess it'll be "Veliki Brat/Big Brother Serbia/Croatia 1" or "Veliki Brat/Big Brother Ex-Yugoslavia 1" and not "Veliki Brat 4 Serbia"

Sources: http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak/uskoro-krece-novi-regionalni-big-brother-s-krilaticom-ljubi-bliznjeg-svog/540816.aspx
http://www.svet.rs/clanak/veliki-brat/veliki-brat-po%C4%8Dinje-13-marta

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2011, 12:35:52 PM »
The official start date for this season is March 13. I don't know which is the official logo, this is the one used in Croatia

And this is the one used in Serbia

12 contestants from Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia and Montenegro will enter to the house on the launch and this season will last for 106 days and the prize is 100.000 €

Antonija Blaće, former housemate in Croatia and the host for the last 5 seasons in Croatia will be the host with an unknown host from Serbia.

Also this season is known as a "regional Big Brother", so I guess it'll be "Veliki Brat/Big Brother Serbia/Croatia 1" or "Veliki Brat/Big Brother Ex-Yugoslavia 1" and not "Veliki Brat 4 Serbia"

Sources: http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak/uskoro-krece-novi-regionalni-big-brother-s-krilaticom-ljubi-bliznjeg-svog/540816.aspx
http://www.svet.rs/clanak/veliki-brat/veliki-brat-po%C4%8Dinje-13-marta

How could he be the Host of BB Croatia AND a HM considering there have only been 5 seasons in Croatia ???
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline lennon

• Ultimate Housemate
Re: Veliki Brat/Big Brother 1 Ex-Yugoslavia
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 12:56:42 PM »
Antonia was a HM on series 1, and then she hosted series 2, 3, 4 and 5, plus the VIP edition.  :)

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2011, 02:26:02 PM »
They are again "stealing". I ve just found this official video for VB 2011

and as u can see they stole the logo from Britains.

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2011, 03:23:22 PM »
Ugly version of the beautiful original UK eye!

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2011, 04:25:55 PM »
It's weird, I always thought Croatia's idea of simply changing the color of the BB logo every year was kinda of cool or atleast better than stealing another countries idea.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2011, 04:32:18 PM »
It's weird, I always thought Croatia's idea of simply changing the color of the BB logo every year was kinda of cool or atleast better than stealing another countries idea.
well one could say Croatia 'stole' as well from the original logo ;)
this is a franchise where every country is inspiring another. I wouldn't make such a big deal about the fact that they use that eye logo now since all the time. its certainly more creative than what all the other countries do (except GH and the US since GF is also a copycat of GH)

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2011, 04:54:35 PM »
well one could say Croatia 'stole' as well from the original logo ;)
this is a franchise where every country is inspiring another. I wouldn't make such a big deal about the fact that they use that eye logo now since all the time. its certainly more creative than what all the other countries do (except GH and the US since GF is also a copycat of GH)

I just think they could be more creative since this will be more of a "pan regional" version than past ones have been.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2011, 05:55:27 PM »
Antonia was a HM on series 1, and then she hosted series 2, 3, 4 and 5, plus the VIP edition.  :)

I never knew there was a VIP season :-X
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2011, 07:14:52 AM »
But in Croatia they will use a different logo, they will use this:

They are still changing the color of the original logo. The first 2 ads on RTL:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln12u2U5fhY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln12u2U5fhY</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdlBEdj5m5I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdlBEdj5m5I</a>

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2011, 11:02:12 AM »
Well I'm glad to hear that. It's good to know that unlike the other countries involved with Serbia in BB Croatia actually will have some signifigance behind the scenes.