Author Topic: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia  (Read 94589 times)

Offline uninvited

• Power of Veto
Re: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia
« Reply #175 on: April 26, 2011, 02:20:05 AM »
There was a big fight last night when the majority of housemates decided to boycott this week's task. It all started when Nirmal (scumbag >:() proposed to the others to boycott so that they fail the task and Soraja gets automatically nominated. The others agreed. BB decided to play the clip of housemates gossiping to Soraja and Horvat, who were disappointed by the comments they made. Then, while Horvat and Soraja had their ordered dinner (as part of EU privelege) others got drunk and when they announced Ema as new part of EU (which was commented by Nemes as "Liechtenstein joining EU" referring to her height :-X) Nemes stepped out and called for boycott and got support from everyone except Dusko, after that they all jumped in the pool (forbidden to non EU members during this task) and half drunk Marijana (is that woman ever sober ???) started singing some songs dedicated to Horvat (she called him two-faced or something like that, probably because he didn't pick her ::)). It's ridiculous how threatened they feel, and how they would do anything to get those from Dump out. I hope Bojana,Nemes, Marijana or Nirmal go home this week, they are disgusting to watch. :-X

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #176 on: April 26, 2011, 05:24:09 AM »
There was a big fight last night when the majority of housemates decided to boycott this week's task. It all started when Nirmal (scumbag >:() proposed to the others to boycott so that they fail the task and Soraja gets automatically nominated. The others agreed. BB decided to play the clip of housemates gossiping to Soraja and Horvat, who were disappointed by the comments they made. Then, while Horvat and Soraja had their ordered dinner (as part of EU privelege) others got drunk and when they announced Ema as new part of EU (which was commented by Nemes as "Liechtenstein joining EU" referring to her height :-X) Nemes stepped out and called for boycott and got support from everyone except Dusko, after that they all jumped in the pool (forbidden to non EU members during this task) and half drunk Marijana (is that woman ever sober ???) started singing some songs dedicated to Horvat (she called him two-faced or something like that, probably because he didn't pick her ::)). It's ridiculous how threatened they feel, and how they would do anything to get those from Dump out. I hope Bojana,Nemes, Marijana or Nirmal go home this week, they are disgusting to watch. :-X

What a pig Nirmal is, these uninitelligent specimens should be automatically nominated for this >:(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #177 on: April 26, 2011, 12:35:26 PM »

What a pig Nirmal is, these uninitelligent specimens should be automatically nominated for this >:(

Nominated? I say eject Nirmal and Nemes now. If they act like this and defy Big Brother now, they're only going to continue to make a mockery of it. It would serve as a good warning to the other housemates.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #178 on: April 26, 2011, 12:48:07 PM »

Nominated? I say eject Nirmal and Nemes now. If they act like this and defy Big Brother now, they're only going to continue to make a mockery of it. It would serve as a good warning to the other housemates.

This sort of reminds me of an extreme version of BBUK 10 when Siavash kept refusing to nominate and kept getting let off for it, even though I liked him it was getting to a stage where it was just becoming a joke >:(

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #179 on: April 27, 2011, 04:47:48 AM »
drunken nemeš and bojana tryed to burn up european flag yesterday  >:(

i think thats againt the law    :-\

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #180 on: April 27, 2011, 05:04:29 AM »

Totally, I think this go way too far and both should be automatically ejected for that and for what they did before

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2011, 08:28:09 AM »

Totally, I think this go way too far and both should be automatically ejected for that and for what they did before

I really can't stand Nemes :mad

Or any of hisw group for that matter

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2011, 09:25:54 AM »

Wow. I liked Bojana before I saw this, but now not so much. I agree, I think she and Nemeš should be forced to leave. :-\ :-[

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2011, 10:01:31 AM »
Today daily show will be very interesting... Nemeš yesterday proposed Marijana to marry him and she said NO because he is childish and he first need to grow up. He didnt expect this reaction so he was very angry and started to brake up around the house, first he broke some doors then he continued in the bathroom...

Marijana also asked Bojana if she wants to have 3some with her and Nemeš, she said no, like she is not that type of the girl. Then Marijana said her if she ever change her mind - she can join them. LOL ..

freakshow  ;D

Also .. Nemeš's mother said yesterday that she wants her son out of the house, she dont recognize him anymore. She said that she will never accept Marijana, she is alcoholic and cant say any nice word about her. Marijana will never live with Nemeš, she will not accept this .. LOOOOL. Today his mother lied to journalist that nemeš's grandmother is sick (even she is not).. she is trying to find the reason how to get her son out of the house. Holly fucking shit, mother from the hell.  ;D

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2011, 10:31:57 AM »
results from croatian big brother forum

the most unpopular housmates

Bojana 35.11%
Marijana 38.30%
Nemeš 48.40%
Tamara 18.62%
Radiša 9.57%
Lester 2.13%
Horvat 2.66%
Soraja 4.26%
Ema 2.66%
NIrmal 38.30%
Dule 2.66%
NIkola 5.32%
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 10:37:29 AM by nemo »

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Killer Kowalski <3
« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2011, 10:36:18 AM »
the most unpopular housmates (croatian Big Brother forum)

Bojana 35.11%
Marijana 38.30%
Nemeš 48.40%
Tamara 18.62%
Radiša 9.57%
Lester 2.13%
Horvat 2.66%
Soraja 4.26%
Ema 2.66%
NIrmal 38.30%
Dule 2.66%
NIkola 5.32%

I see that the public agrees with us  ;D i wonder who is going to be nominated on sunday  :)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #186 on: April 27, 2011, 12:38:52 PM »
results from croatian big brother forum

the most unpopular housmates

Bojana 35.11%
Marijana 38.30%
Nemeš 48.40%
Tamara 18.62%
Radiša 9.57%
Lester 2.13%
Horvat 2.66%
Soraja 4.26%
Ema 2.66%
NIrmal 38.30%
Dule 2.66%
NIkola 5.32%

So Nemes is now the most hated along with Veliki Brat's very own strumpet?

They don't add up to 100%, Is it dual voting?

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #187 on: April 27, 2011, 02:28:25 PM »
They don't add up to 100%, Is it dual voting?

Yes, you can vote for more housemates thats why is not 100%

« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 02:35:17 PM by nemo »

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2011, 03:19:40 PM »

You'd typically have to kill someone (or atleast attempt to) to be ejected from BBUS, but even here the producers wouldn't stand for the burning of our flag.

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #189 on: April 27, 2011, 03:38:50 PM »
They didnt burn up the flag, they TRYED to do this, but it was not easy because of specific materials. Nemeš tryed few times with his lighter but he give up at the end... ofcourse today in daily show they didnt show this scene, they cutted off many interesting scenes including this one  :mad :mad
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 04:09:39 PM by nemo »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #190 on: April 27, 2011, 04:07:19 PM »
these bastards are a true shame for their countries - I really want to point out that not every serbs / croat / bosnian ... thinks this way of the EU. they should know what it means to burn a flag and that it has some political meaning. I guess ignorance and stupity knows no borders  >:(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #191 on: April 27, 2011, 04:27:27 PM »
Why are pricks like Nemes always popular for some reason, they always have either a huge fanbase or atleast half of the audience on their side, ugh it makes me sick :mad

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #192 on: April 27, 2011, 05:06:16 PM »
Why are pricks like Nemes always popular for some reason, they always have either a huge fanbase or atleast half of the audience on their side, ugh it makes me sick :mad
I really don't want to draw are conclusion of the average viewers because the chauvinist, arrogant male a*sholes are so popular lately on every countries BB - but I just have to. and its not that they are admired by guys - its the girls and women who seem to fall for these kind of guys and vote for them like crazy  ::)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #193 on: April 28, 2011, 09:19:25 AM »
I really don't want to draw are conclusion of the average viewers because the chauvinist, arrogant male a*sholes are so popular lately on every countries BB - but I just have to. and its not that they are admired by guys - its the girls and women who seem to fall for these kind of guys and vote for them like crazy  ::)

Yeah coz hes well fit ::)

Personally he looks pretty unattractive really, why do girls think he's hot ???

Offline uninvited

• Power of Veto
« Reply #194 on: April 28, 2011, 01:50:13 PM »
Nominations took place today after EU task was over. Housemates could nominate only those who weren't picked to join EU - Bojana, Marijana, Nemes, Nirmal, Tamara, Radisa. Nirmal, Tamara, Radisa and Nemes got most nominations. Considering it's vote to save (are the producers really so stupid not to realise that with these folks nominated, they would get much more votes if the public could vote to evict, instead of save ???) it will probably be Tamara or Nirmal eliminated, maybe even Radisa. Nemes will probably stay for another week. :vio

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #195 on: April 28, 2011, 03:18:01 PM »
NIRMAL GO HOOOOOOOOOOME!!!  :mad :mad

I cant watch him anymore, he is so fucking annoying .. the problem is that he is only bosnian in house so production will probably save him ..  ::) ::)

I was suprised today when i heard that winning prize is now only 115.100 euros. It was 200.000€ at the beginning of show. Nemeš said he will crash more things in house next party so winning prize will be even lower. Thats cool, at the end winner will get 3 euros for icecream ;)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #196 on: April 29, 2011, 07:04:54 AM »
I have no words for an idiot like Nemeš. somehow I hope he will be voted the winner and then it turns out that the prize money decreased so much due to his violations that he even gets charged for the damages he did during his stay. that would be the only justified ending this season could have  >:D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #197 on: April 29, 2011, 07:15:00 AM »
I have no words for an idiot like Nemeš. somehow I hope he will be voted the winner and then it turns out that the prize money decreased so much due to his violations that he even gets charged for the damages he did during his stay. that would be the only justified ending this season could have  >:D

I was thinking the same thing, then he'd kicking himself >:D

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #198 on: April 29, 2011, 08:12:00 AM »

Is there any chance that Nemes will be ejected soon? I know in places like Italy, Spain, and the Philippines he already would have been for causing damage to the house and trying to burn a national (in this case international) flag.

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #199 on: April 29, 2011, 09:11:35 AM »
Is there any chance that Nemes will be ejected soon?

Yes there is.  Nirmal, Tamara, Radiša and NEMEŠ are nominated this week. One of this four housemates is GOING OUT this saturday. Televoating will decide. If people hates him so much, now they have got a great chance to dump him from the house.  ;)