Author Topic: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia  (Read 103210 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia
« Reply #225 on: May 01, 2011, 02:09:21 PM »
I think it was because it was a vote to save. As soon as I saw that it was a vote to save earlier I knew it would be Tamara.  :-\ :-\

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #226 on: May 01, 2011, 02:19:04 PM »
new house pictures  ;D

mysterious lady

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #227 on: May 01, 2011, 02:24:45 PM »
Ok,so basically what happened tonight. 3 new housemates entered the house,but didnt show up. Tamara was evicted,and then they showed the living room, VB called all the male housemates to come to the diaryroom and then only girls remained in the room. The video was shown to them, earlier today mysterious female entered the house and took control over the house.[attachment=1]
 And now she will be keeping all the male housemates,and the new 3 housemates i guess will be her associates or sth,dont really know. The mysterious girl said that all the female housemates will be superheroes and will try to save some of the male housemates,who will live now on the place which was dump,but now its rearranged to sth that should look scary.[attachment=2][attachment=3]
So as far as i got this,all the females are safe this week,and males they save will also be immune from the nominations,but the rest of the males will be nominated. I mean now there are only 4 girls in the main house and all the others in the other  part. Dont know how it will work....We'll see :))))

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2011, 02:58:42 PM »
velikibrat2 - turn on Pink Plus now, its live from the house now and Antonija is there with all other girls ..  

only girls are in house ..  :o

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #229 on: May 01, 2011, 03:06:41 PM »
My Tamara has been eviced  :bang

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #230 on: May 01, 2011, 03:15:11 PM »
Ok,so basically what happened tonight. 3 new housemates entered the house,but didnt show up. Tamara was evicted,and then they showed the living room, VB called all the male housemates to come to the diaryroom and then only girls remained in the room. The video was shown to them, earlier today mysterious female entered the house and took control over the house.[attachment=1]
 And now she will be keeping all the male housemates,and the new 3 housemates i guess will be her associates or sth,dont really know. The mysterious girl said that all the female housemates will be superheroes and will try to save some of the male housemates,who will live now on the place which was dump,but now its rearranged to sth that should look scary.[attachment=2][attachment=3]
So as far as i got this,all the females are safe this week,and males they save will also be immune from the nominations,but the rest of the males will be nominated. I mean now there are only 4 girls in the main house and all the others in the other  part. Dont know how it will work....We'll see :))))

Another spin on a BB11 UK task, where the male HM's were taken hostage by a female voice and the female HM's had to rescue a male HM of their choice in their own individual tasks, it was a load of crap :zzz
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #231 on: May 01, 2011, 03:15:28 PM »
Nemo i would but i cant because i could find some live stream during the eviction online,because i am not in Serbia, so i cannot really watch any channel. Keep informing me and the others here,about what is going on in the house,how did the other girls accepted Antonija? And what do you think,who is mysterious girl?
Personally i think its Jovana from VB3 and would like her to stay in the house afterwards,i just found a video from previous season when she had a fight with Dragica.

This is the shorter version,due the firat video is around 15 min long

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #232 on: May 01, 2011, 03:37:25 PM »
what is going on in the house,how did the other girls accepted Antonija?

Its sooo boring now in house. All girls are sitting in the kitchen, Antonija is quiet and just listen what other girls are talking .. they are preparing go to sleep  :zzz

On the other side, male housemates are all sitting in pants, in old bus, and it looks like a gay movie to me LOL.  They are all very loud, new guy from montenegro cant stop talking, last 15 minutes he didnt shut his mouth, he can say 10 000 words in one minute  ..  :o :o .. i already hate him

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #233 on: May 01, 2011, 04:16:28 PM »
New housemates. Bane, Antonija and Vlada.
[attachment=1][attachment=2][attachment=3]

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #234 on: May 02, 2011, 03:12:29 AM »
What means "Uživanje" in Serbian? Because is the Antonija's occupation.

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #235 on: May 02, 2011, 03:42:07 AM »

It means relaxing, enjoying :)

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #236 on: May 02, 2011, 04:29:48 AM »
yesterday conflict in live show - Nirmal Vs Antonija (host)
oh christ, Nirmal is sooooo annoying, thank you Antonija for all what you said to him, he deserved it  ;D

arrogant ugly prick  :mad

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l71LlB69wiI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l71LlB69wiI</a>

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #237 on: May 02, 2011, 04:51:07 AM »

It means relaxing, enjoying :)

In other words... prostitute?  ;D

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #238 on: May 02, 2011, 05:02:36 AM »
no, not prostitute lol .. it just means enjoying in life, nothing more  :)

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #239 on: May 02, 2011, 05:08:52 AM »
But I don't understand what's this job. Happy unemployed?  ???

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #240 on: May 02, 2011, 05:16:16 AM »
Haha, .. well, she didnt say what she is doing in her life, thats some kind of tricky answer. On croatian forums you can read that she finished economic shool but she works like a waitress now, and that she had some drug-problems in past ... dont know is that true or not  :)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 05:21:52 AM by nemo »

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #241 on: May 03, 2011, 12:10:43 PM »
official Emotion web page
branislav picture have name retard.jpg :D ;D

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #242 on: May 03, 2011, 01:21:04 PM »
official Emotion web page
branislav picture have name retard.jpg :D ;D

Hahahahaha...hilarious..

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #243 on: May 03, 2011, 01:51:19 PM »
yesterday conflict in live show - Nirmal Vs Antonija (host)
oh christ, Nirmal is sooooo annoying, thank you Antonija for all what you said to him, he deserved it  ;D

arrogant ugly prick  :mad

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l71LlB69wiI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l71LlB69wiI</a>

What was said?

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #244 on: May 03, 2011, 05:00:54 PM »
What was said?

Well, its hard to explain but lets try. Antonija made some joke about Nirmal in live show (she is always making a jokes about all housemates) which hurt him a lot, he didnt get it as a joke so he asked her does she have something against him, Antonija said ofcourse not, you are paranoic too much, you are like a real criminalist (he is studying at crime and investigation college). That hurted him a lot, so next time when she get back to the house (after 20minutes) - he asked her how she can be so shameless to said such a words to him, that was really bad .. so Antonija said him back, bla bla bla .. at the end Antonija said something like «sorry Nirmal i dont hear you, i just see a man who is trying to say something but i dont hear what does he saying».. than he said  «i dont hear you too», then she said back «thats great, lets keep that way to the end of the show»… so that was like we are not talking anymore..

After the show the most of reactions was positive for Antonija, people supported her and her behaving like a bitch because he really deserved it. Antonija is really a great girl, one of the most popular croatian host and she will always say what she have on her mind, its really hard to counfuse her .. so Nirmal didnt have any chance..

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #245 on: May 03, 2011, 05:28:49 PM »
What was said?

Well, its hard to explain but lets try. Antonija made some joke about Nirmal in live show (she is always making a jokes about all housemates) which hurt him a lot, he didnt get it as a joke so he asked her does she have something against him, Antonija said ofcourse not, you are paranoic too much, you are like a real criminalist (he is studying at crime and investigation college). That hurted him a lot, so next time when she get back to the house (after 20minutes) - he asked her how she can be so shameless to said such a words to him, that was really bad .. so Antonija said him back, bla bla bla .. at the end Antonija said something like «sorry Nirmal i dont hear you, i just see a man who is trying to say something but i dont hear what does he saying».. than he said  «i dont hear you too», then she said back «thats great, lets keep that way to the end of the show»… so that was like we are not talking anymore..

After the show the most of reactions was positive for Antonija, people supported her and her behaving like a bitch because he really deserved it. Antonija is really a great girl, one of the most popular croatian host and she will always say what she have on her mind, its really hard to counfuse her .. so Nirmal didnt have any chance..

lol, your presenter is WAY more gutsy than ours. If someone didn't get one of Julie Chen's (rare) jokes she would probably just apologize. I can see why Antonija did it though considering Nirmal is kind of a prick from what I've read, but man is that exit interview going to be ackward if it's between her and Nirmal.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2011, 06:18:38 AM »
What was said?

Is Antonija the blonde host or the brunette host, their both feisty and great but I prefer the blonde haired host :)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #247 on: May 04, 2011, 06:24:57 AM »
What was said?

Is Antonija the blonde host or the brunette host, their both feisty and great but I prefer the blonde haired host :)
She is the blonde

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #248 on: May 04, 2011, 06:54:19 AM »
Yep, she is the blond one. The other host is serbian Marijana.

Antonija was the host of all croatian big brothers, except the first one - she was IN HOUSE then  ;D

She was also the host of Dinner for 5, Croatia is searching for a Star, crotian Fear factor and so on

Big Brother Croatia, Season 5 in Thailand .. the hosts

Croatia is searching for a star, season 2... Antonija singing "We will rock you" with other host :D

Antonija feels ashamed because of some silly sex joke - "what she do the best" ..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUNsQ7E3bGU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUNsQ7E3bGU</a>

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 07:15:08 AM by nemo »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #249 on: May 04, 2011, 08:47:31 AM »
Antonija is genuine - I am still sad she didn't went on to win her BB season. who would have known back then that until know no croatian woman was able to win this show?  :'(