Author Topic: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia  (Read 106771 times)

Offline spanish

• Winner
Re: Veliki Brat/Big Brother 1 Ex-Yugoslavia
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2011, 10:54:13 PM »
Do you know if this advert in Pink TV is real? Because it's the third logo (like BB11 UK's logo).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n0XGs-yqLs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n0XGs-yqLs</a>

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2011, 11:36:54 PM »
Do you know if this advert in Pink TV is real? Because it's the third logo (like BB11 UK's logo).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n0XGs-yqLs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n0XGs-yqLs</a>

Come on where's the creativity in recycling other BB eyes especially one as hideous as the BB11 eye ???
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2011, 10:58:07 PM »
Here are some pictures of the VB 4 house[attachment=1][attachment=2][attachment=3][attachment=4][attachment=5]
This is the official entry, guess "Stolen" from BBUK11

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2011, 11:49:27 AM »
Although the house is the same that they use every time in Serbia, I like the way they add the pool to the inside this year

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2011, 05:02:06 PM »
It's hideous :o

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2011, 10:05:33 PM »
I just found this promo.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93mOJmpBss" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93mOJmpBss</a>

Looks familiar?  ::) ::)

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2011, 10:55:56 PM »
The Croatian logo:

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2011, 04:59:30 PM »
So this is the first regular season of the show to be broadcast on Serbian channel RTV Pink? I think it will probably be a lot more censored, especially after what happened with Maja Nikolic in Dvor.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2011, 05:41:16 PM »
So this is the first regular season of the show to be broadcast on Serbian channel RTV Pink? I think it will probably be a lot more censored, especially after what happened with Maja Nikolic in Dvor.
Yes, it'll be the first main season to be broadcast on Pink. Only the 3rd and 4th season VIP were broadcasted on Pink before

And what happen with Maja in Dvor?  ???

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2011, 05:53:25 PM »
Yes, it'll be the first main season to be broadcast on Pink. Only the 3rd and 4th season VIP were broadcasted on Pink before

She was ejected for anti-Semitic comments, and has been banned from the channel completely in the future. I think even in an interview after she was ejected she apologised for airing her views but still said she felt the same about Jewish people.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2011, 07:01:59 PM »
More pictures from the house with the 2 host: Antonija Blaće and Marijana Mićić

« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:24:35 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2011, 07:03:37 PM »

She was ejected for anti-Semitic comments, and has been banned from the channel completely in the future. I think even in an interview after she was ejected she apologised for airing her views but still said she felt the same about Jewish people.
Wow  :o . I think this is how the celebrities can destroy their careers on a reality show. After the huge popularity she won with Farma, I guess she lost it after what she said

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2011, 07:16:04 PM »
The housemates are:

Bojana (25 y.o. from Belgrade, SERBIA)
Dragana (27 y.o. from Požarevac, SERBIA)
Dražen (48 y.o. from Sveti Ivan Zelina, CROATIA)
Duško (55 y.o. from Galibabinac, SERBIA)
Ema (20 y.o. from Zagreb, CROATIA)
George (39 y.o. from Newcastle, ENGLAND)
Horvat (33 y.o. from London, ENGLAND)
Marijana (27 y.o. from Šibenik, CROATIA)
Mila (21 y.o. from Zagreb, CROATIA)
Milan (31 y.o. from Sambor, SERBIA)
Nikola M (21 y.o. from Jablanovec, CROATIA)
Nikola Na (20 y.o. from Skopje, MACEDONIA)
Nikola Ne (22 y.o. from Belgrade, SERBIA)
Nirmal (25 y.o. from Živince, BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA)
Slavica (43 y.o. from Smederevo, SERBIA)
Soraja (24 y.o. from Belgrade, SERBIA)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 07:28:23 PM by joako »

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2011, 07:19:09 PM »
I like that house!  8)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2011, 07:32:44 PM »
More information about the HM:

GEORGE was the first HM to arrive to the house. He lives in Newcastle, he has 6 children and was married twice. He is a taxi driver. The next one was BOJANA. She had won many volleyball championships. She said sometimes she would like to be a man and that she has a really strong personality

I think there will be a "dump" in this season, like in Grande Fratello, with an old bus as the bedroom.

The third HM is HORVAT. He was born in Croatia, but he has been living in London for 10 years. He is currently unemployed and he was the 1st housemate to go to the "dump". He will stay in the "dump" until the HMs notice about the "dump". BB said that it can take weeks. MARIJANA is the next HM. She is married to a sailor and has a 2-years-old daughter. She wants to enter to the BB house because she was boring and her life needs something new. She also said that she likes going out with her friends and she likes to drink. NIKOLA NE is the 5th housemate, and he is a musician from Belgrade.

DUŠKO and SORAJA are the next 2 HM to enter to the house. Duško is a farmer from a small village. Although he is married, he said that if he find someone in the house that he likes, he will be with her. He likes tall women with small breast and long legs. Soraja is originally from Montenegro, but she has been in Belgrade for the last 2 years. She is studying psychology. She doesn't know how to cook and she has many plastic surgery

MILA and DRAGANA are the next 2, and like it was done in Grande Fratello, they had to compete in a race and Mila won it, so she entered to the house. She was married at the age of 16 and has a daughter, and she had never cheated on his husband, except when it was necessary  ::). Her husband wasn't really happy with her in BB, because she will be with many male contestants in the house. Dragana went to the "dump" with Horvat, and she wants to open her own Beauty Salon in Belgrade and she also wants to be a famous TV Host

The next 2 HM are NIKOLA M and SLAVICA. Nikola M was raised in Germany, and he said he is often seen as a "dangerous guy" because he loves to practise Thai Boxing. Slavica is a taxi driver and has 4 children. She said that when she is talking with a man, he looks at her huge breast insted of her eyes, and she hates it. She was married for 15 years and she said she survived physical and psychological abuse during that time. She also said she cheated on his husband and has a daughter from another guy. I'm not sure if she is still married or if he is divorced  ???

The next housemate is NIRMAL who joined Horvat and Dragana in the "dump". He said he is a diplomatic person who always find the way to agree with everyone. He is studying organized crime and terrorism. He has a girlfriend, and he said he is very jealous

MILAN and EMA are the next 2 HMs, and they are both dwarf. Milan is a fighter for human rights of persons of low growth in Serbia. He loves sprots, and he has won many competition for persons of low growth. He is pretty popular in Serbia. Ema said that she is not a small person, everyone else is just too big  :D. She said that the man of her dreams must be 1,70 m at least, and she also loves sports and she would like to compete in the next Olympics games. She said she likes to have fun and be crazy, but everything has it's limits

DRAŽEN and NIKOLA NA are the last 2 HM. Dražen said he loves birds and he works in a theater as head of the fire service. Nikola Na is a model from Macedonia, who likes older women with big breast (Maybe Slavica?  ::)), but he said he has a girlfriend, so he is not free. He said he has made a campaing for Tommy Hilfiger

So, Horvat, Dragana and Nirmal are in the dump and they are immune from the nominations. The other 13 HM are in the main house.

The 13 contestants were called into the dairy room, and BB said that the prize will be 150.000 € and not 100.000 €, but they should respect all the rules or they will loose money from the prize. And after some minutes, they lost the first 500 € because someone said something while BB was speaking  :D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 08:56:00 PM by joako »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2011, 08:30:43 PM »
Duško is a farmer from a small village. Although he is married, he said that if he find someone in the house that he likes, he will be with her.

I hope he won't get many fans with an attitude like that.  ::) ::) ::)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2011, 09:12:35 PM »
Duško is a farmer from a small village. Although he is married, he said that if he find someone in the house that he likes, he will be with her.

I hope he won't get many fans with an attitude like that.  ::) ::) ::)

I wonder what his wife thinks of that statement...

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2011, 10:26:46 PM »
There is a popularity poll on the official website, and with only 300 votes, the results are:

21% Nikola Na
18% Dragana
11% Bojana
10% Nikola Ne
7% Soraja
5% Horvat
5% Nikola M
4% George
3% Duško
3% Mila
3% Dražen
3% Milan
2% Ema
2% Slavica
1% Marijana
1% Nirmal

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2011, 11:58:18 PM »
More pictures from the HM:

BOJANA

DRAGANA

DRAŽEN

DUŠKO

EMA

GEORGE

HORVAT

MARIJANA

MILA

MILAN

NIKOLA M

NIKOLA NA

NIKOLA NE

NIRMAL

SLAVICA

SORAJA

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2011, 11:01:50 AM »
The launch:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGIefltoQ_0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGIefltoQ_0</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tiiJJpSx74" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tiiJJpSx74</a>

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2011, 11:40:09 AM »
The housemates are going into the dairy room for the first nominations round. The results will be revealed on tonight's show

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2011, 11:52:09 AM »
Do you know if B92 / Pink and RTL are different openings? Because the logos and the names (Veliki Brat and Big Brother) are different.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2011, 12:12:04 PM »
Do you know if B92 / Pink and RTL are different openings? Because the logos and the names (Veliki Brat and Big Brother) are different.
I don't know. On Youtube I found this video, but I'm not sure if this is the intro used in Croatia, or it was used only as an ad

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDx4YKdAzME" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDx4YKdAzME</a>

BTW, I think the nominations can be fake. On Grande Fratello they had to vote to evict someone, and that person went to the dump, so I guess they can do it here too  :-\

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2011, 12:22:22 PM »
A few pictures from the dump:

And the dairy room in the main house  ::)

« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 02:39:35 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2011, 01:42:35 PM »
There is another poll on the official website about who they want to see nominated tonight:

24% Duško
18% Soraja
16% George
10% Ema
9% Dražen
5% Nikola Na
5% Slavica
3% Mila
3% Milan
2% Bojana
2% Nikola M
2% Nikola Ne