Author Topic: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia  (Read 108236 times)

Offline nemo

• Head of House
Re: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia
« Reply #250 on: May 04, 2011, 09:35:30 PM »
until know no croatian woman was able to win this show?  :'(

Yes, we are still waiting for first female winner.  ;D

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #251 on: May 04, 2011, 10:11:45 PM »
until know no croatian woman was able to win this show?  :'(

Yes, we are still waiting for first female winner.  ;D

Had she not been nominated against Sasa in the final round of nominations, do you think that Antonija could have won the first season?

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #252 on: May 04, 2011, 10:31:19 PM »
Had she not been nominated against Sasa in the final round of nominations, do you think that Antonija could have won the first season?

Well i dont think so.. Saša, Alen and Zdravko was way more popular in first season then Antonija... she was not my No.1 too ... even i am sure that NOW she will win any celeberity big brother or that kind of reality shows because people adores her now...  :)

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #253 on: May 04, 2011, 10:32:19 PM »
New housemate Branislav is awsome, i like him a lot. He is exactly what we need in this kind of show. He is like a queen, little bit femy, most of the housemates already hates him because he is really weird, he already had conflict with Nemeš where he said to him that he is not important to him, and Nemeš said to him to pull out the broom from his ass  ;D ... but he dont care what others are saying ..

He likes Lester (i am wondering why? haha  ;D ) ... so he asked him to dress the same like him for the party yesterday

after the party, everyone was drunk.. second new housemate Vladimir showed his cock to other housemates  ::)

Antonija (new girl) was bitchy and she said that the only one who enjoyed this performance was Branislav, they all laughed except Branislav, he was serious and said he will not comment this and rolled his eyes ...   ;D

when they go to sleep Soraja and Marijana again tryed to make a joke of him, they lie down with him in the bed like they want to have sex with him ... then he moved to another bed, and Soraja and Marijana came again .. lol

Marijana and Soraja are smiling because Branislav moved to another bed

but they came again to him...

this guy is really weird but i like him a lot  ;D

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 11:02:41 PM by joako »

Offline uninvited

• Power of Veto
« Reply #254 on: May 06, 2011, 06:50:56 PM »
Last night, Dusko's wife Radojka entered the house as part of Pandora's box twist. She only stayed for couple hours and other housemates mustn't find out about this. They said there will be more Pandora box twists later on. Maybe Marijana gets divorce papers in one of them ;D

Also, Bojana won immunity this week, so she can't be nominated on sunday (new housemates are also immune).

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #255 on: May 06, 2011, 08:54:07 PM »
maybe they will send Mirjanas hubby in as well?  ;D
and I am glad they finally casted a true tetka (=fag) on the serbian series, seems like Brane spices thinks up and maybe there will be something happening between him and (a very gay looking) Lester?  :D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #256 on: May 06, 2011, 10:08:53 PM »
I prefer it when they bring in normal gays, the camp stereotypes really piss me off and just cement the stereotype on other gays >:(

I doubt Lester is gay tbh ;D

Off subject, but why do the girls think Nemes is attractive in the slightest? He's an ugly c*** ???
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2011, 06:33:10 AM »
Do they still give that Koloseum show?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #258 on: May 07, 2011, 09:34:29 AM »
Yesterday Dražen re-entered the house after spending quite a while in hospital. I was surprised that he was allowed to come back after more than 20 days away.

Offline uninvited

• Power of Veto
« Reply #259 on: May 07, 2011, 12:09:31 PM »
Drazen only entered for couple of hours to tell them there is a mole in the house. He wasn't very convincing though and I doubt housemates believed him. Soraja also has a secret task to convince others Nirmal is the mole.

Poll on who should stay:
Horvat 10.71%
Marijana 3.57%
Nemeš 2.68%
Duško 16.96%
Soraja 44.64%
Nikola 2.68%
Radašin 0.89%
Nirmal 0.89%
Ema 0.89%
Lester 16.07%

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #260 on: May 07, 2011, 09:14:47 PM »
I prefer it when they bring in normal gays, the camp stereotypes really piss me off and just cement the stereotype on other gays >:(

I doubt Lester is gay tbh ;D

Off subject, but why do the girls think Nemes is attractive in the slightest? He's an ugly c*** ???
normally I agree with you. I hate how the gays in other countries are also such stereotype fagish bitchy queens it gives a wrong impression. but you have to know that Serbia is a Balkan country that is very conservative and being out is not really an easy decision to do. therefore I am glad that a real-out-queer who doesn't seem to hide his feelings is part of the show now.
btw the winner of the first serbian season Ivan Ljuba is also gay but he was never talking about it and it never became a subject in the house. he is also the opposite of Brane: calmed, smart, very mannly and good looking. so basically a guy to marry  :D

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #261 on: May 08, 2011, 07:46:50 AM »
Last night, Dusko's wife Radojka entered the house as part of Pandora's box twist. She only stayed for couple hours and other housemates mustn't find out about this. They said there will be more Pandora box twists later on. Maybe Marijana gets divorce papers in one of them ;D

Also, Bojana won immunity this week, so she can't be nominated on sunday (new housemates are also immune).

This is a first aside from the HoH/Chief of the Dumps I think this is the first USA original twist that Veliki Brat has used. This shocks me a little because outside of the HoH twist I think that Brazil & Canada are the only other versions of BB that use USA twists aside from the twin twist.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #262 on: May 08, 2011, 07:47:31 PM »
ANTONIJA, EMA, NIKOLA, RADISA and VLADIMIR are up for eviction this week.

Antonija and Vladimir were automatically nominated by BB because of an agressive argument they had and they won't be able to vote. Ema, Nikolaand Radiša were the Bottom 3 this week.

I can't believe Nemeš and Nirmal received more votes than them  >:(
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:09:26 PM by joako »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #263 on: May 08, 2011, 07:50:24 PM »

Antonija and Vladimir were automatically nominated by BB because of an agressive argument they had and they won't be able to vote. Ema, Nikolaand Radiša were the Bottom 3 this week.

I can't believe Nemeš and Nirmal received more votes than them  >:(

Damn, so I guess it's bye-bye to Antonija or Vladimir, as they're the new ones. I hope they vote Radiša out - one series of that bore was enough. ::)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #264 on: May 08, 2011, 07:52:44 PM »

Are the HMs still voting to evict as before ?

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #265 on: May 08, 2011, 07:56:40 PM »

Yes, so I agree with Phil that either Antonija or Vladimir will be out tonight

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #266 on: May 08, 2011, 08:04:49 PM »

Yes, so I agree with Phil that either Antonija or Vladimir will be out tonight

Thats sad i would hate to be in the house for only a week :(

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #267 on: May 08, 2011, 08:09:13 PM »
So far Radisa has the most votes, so he is the closest HM to leave the house. New housemates didnt receive that much votes as expected, older HMs are giving them opportunity.

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #268 on: May 08, 2011, 08:15:31 PM »
Radasin, Ema and Antonija have the most votes. I would like Radasin to get voted out, i really dont like him and dont see the reason why he entered again in the house. He was in VB3 and wasnt sth really interesting and cant believe, from thousands of people who applied the production could choose, Radasin entered again....unbeliveable!

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #269 on: May 08, 2011, 08:16:33 PM »
Radasin, Ema and Antonija have the most votes. I would like Radasin to get voted out, i really dont like him and dont see the reason why he entered again in the house. He was in VB3 and wasnt sth really interesting and cant believe, from thousands of people who applied the production could choose, Radasin entered again....unbeliveable!

Lets keep our fingers crossed that he leaves tonight and never comes back Lol :D

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #270 on: May 08, 2011, 08:27:24 PM »

Lets keep our fingers crossed that he leaves tonight and never comes back Lol :D

Agree, i am hoping that he ll be the one to leave the house. Interesting was that every time when VB talks to the HMs during the eviction he says sth....and HM who will forever leave the VB house....
And i am then wtf...u said that last season for every housemate, including Radasin and here he is....

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #271 on: May 08, 2011, 08:29:22 PM »
Antonija,Ema and Radasin have 8 votes, all of them, and Bojana as the HoH and Brendon are left to vote.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #272 on: May 08, 2011, 08:31:37 PM »

Agree, i am hoping that he ll be the one to leave the house. Interesting was that every time when VB talks to the HMs during the eviction he says sth....and HM who will forever leave the VB house....
And i am then wtf...u said that last season for every housemate, including Radasin and here he is....

Lols i agree with you on why should he have been brought back he really didnt do much interesting things this season or last tbh i didnt even know that he was from last season until 2 weeks ago... hes very forgettable  :D

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #273 on: May 08, 2011, 08:57:39 PM »
EMA was evicted tonight  :'( :'(

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #274 on: May 08, 2011, 09:04:38 PM »