Author Topic: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia  (Read 97557 times)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2011, 12:47:47 PM »
The public made the nominations tonight, and Lester, Mila and Milan received the least votes, so they are up for eviction. Taša and Radiša were immune as new housemates, Bojana was immune because she was the HoH and also all the housemates from the dump were immune too

Then the housemates voted to evict with 2 and 1 point:

DŽORDŽ = Lester (2) & Milan (1)
MARIJANA = Mila (2) & Lester (1)
NEMEŠ = Milan (2) & Mila (1)
NIKOLA = Milan (2) & Mila (1)
SLAVICA = Mila (2) & Lester (1)
EMA = Mila (2) & Milan (1)
DRAŽEN = Milan (2) & Mila (1)
TAŠA = Milan (2) & Lester (1)
RADIŠA = Milan (2) & Lester (1)
BOJANA = Mila (4) & Lester (2)

Mila = 13
Milan = 12
Lester = 8

And there are rumors that Marijana and Nemeš have had sex in the house, although she is married  ::)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 01:32:46 PM by joako »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2011, 01:21:12 PM »
Lester who?

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2011, 01:22:21 PM »
Lester who?
Nikola Nasteski, the one from Macedonia, is known as Lester

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2011, 01:34:12 PM »
So, the results from the votes from the main house are:

Mila = 13

Milan = 12
Lester = 8

But now the 5 members from the dump (Dragana, Horvat, Nirmal, Duško and Soraja) will vote too

SORAJA = Lester (2) & Milan (1)
DUŠKO = Milan (2) & Lester (1)
NIRMAL = Milan (2) & Lester (1)
DRAGANA = Milan (2) & Lester (1)
HORVAT = Milan (2) & Mila (1)

Milan = 21
Mila = 14
Lester = 13

And finally the 3 nominees vote:

MILA = Lester (2) & Milan (1)
MILAN = Mila (2) & Lester (1)
LESTER = Mila (2) & Milan (1)

Milan = 23
Mila = 18
Lester = 16

So MILAN is the first housemate to be evicted from this season

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:30:13 PM by joako »

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2011, 12:24:07 AM »
About the rumors. Here is the video so you decide if its just a rumor.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2011, 11:03:45 AM »
Lester who?
Nikola Nasteski, the one from Macedonia, is known as Lester
ah thanks, I see it now that he's listed under this name on the serbian website. he is, however listed unter his real name on the croatian one. there's were this season is starting to get confusing :D

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2011, 12:40:34 PM »
On Thursday they did the "Veliki Brat Koloseum", just like "Friday Night Live" on Australia, and the contestants from the main house knew about the housemates from the dump for the first time, specially Horvat, Nirmal and Dragana.

Then there were a competition between the 2 houses, and as there were only 5 housemates in the dump, Ema, Džordž and Nemeš were moved to the Dump Team. I don't know why they were chosen to change teams.

The Dump Team won the competition and they are now in the main house and are immune for tomorrow's eviction. Also there was a competition for the HoH, and Nirmal won it, so he will vote with 4 and 2 points. Then there was a rap competition between the loser team, and Bojana won immunity too.

So now the public is voting for their favourite between: Dražen, Lester, Marijana, Mila, Nikola, Radiša, Slavica and Tamara, the 3 with the lowest votes will be nominated tomorrow. Also they are now living with Bojana in the dump

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2011, 01:35:34 PM »
MILA, SLAVICA and TAŠA are the 3 nominees from this week. This is the second time that Mila is in the Bottom 3

The contestants from the main house are the first to vote:

EMA = Mila (2) & Taša (1)
NEMEŠ = Mila (2) & Taša (1)
SORAJA = Taša (2) & Slavica (1)
DRAGANA = Slavica (2) & Mila (1)
DUŠKO = Mila (2) & Slavica (1)
DŽORDŽ = Slavica (2) & Taša (1)
HORVAT = Slavica (2) & Taša (1)

Slavica = 8
Mila = 7
Taša = 6

Nirmal as HoH, will be the last one to vote. Then the contestants from the Dump voted:

MARIJANA = Taša (2) & Mila (1)
NIKOLA = Slavica (2) & Mila (1)
DRAŽEN = Taša (2) & Slavica (1)
LESTER = Taša (2) & Slavica (1)
RADIŠA = Taša (2) & Mila (1)

Taša = 14
Slavica = 12
Mila = 10

Then the 2 HoH, Nirmal from the main house and Bojana from the dump voted:

BOJANA = Mila (4) & Taša (2)
NIRMAL = Mila (4) & Slavica (2)

Mila = 18
Taša = 16
Slavica = 14

And finally the 3 nominees voted:

MILA = Taša (2) & Slavica (1)
SLAVICA = Taša (2) & Mila (1)
TAŠA = Mila (2) & Slavica (1)

Mila = 21
Taša = 20
Slavica = 16

So MILA was the 2nd housemate to be evicted from the house

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:17:34 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2011, 02:07:23 PM »
There was a huge controversy last night in the house, when an intruder climbed the wall from the house and started to shout to the housemate. It was discovered that the intruder was Taša's (ex) boyfriend.

He said that he was angry because the relationship that Taša is having with Nikola in the house and he wanted to finish his relationship with her. He also shouted insults and threatened Nikola.

Finally he told Marijana that everyone saw the moment that she was having sex with Nemeš and that her family was really dissapointed with her.

Sources:
http://www.mondo.rs/s202143/Zabava/Zabava/Rijaliti_TV/Veliki_Brat-_Tamarin_decko_provalio_u_Kucu.html
http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak/incident-u-bbu-tamarin-decko-preskocio-ogradu-i-sukobio-se-s-nikolom/545353.aspx
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 02:17:45 PM by joako »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2011, 02:36:34 PM »
There was a huge controversy last night in the house, when an intruder climbed the wall from the house and started to shout to the housemate. It was discovered that the intruder was Taša's (ex) boyfriend.

He said that he was angry because the relationship that Taša is having with Nikola in the house and he wanted to finish his relationship with her. He also shouted insults and threatened Nikola.

Finally he told Marijana that everyone saw the moment that she was having sex with Nemeš and that her family was really dissapointed with her.

Sources:
http://www.mondo.rs/s202143/Zabava/Zabava/Rijaliti_TV/Veliki_Brat-_Tamarin_decko_provalio_u_Kucu.html
http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak/incident-u-bbu-tamarin-decko-preskocio-ogradu-i-sukobio-se-s-nikolom/545353.aspx

According to wikipedia there is a Marijana hate group on FB, that's nice isn't it >:(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2011, 02:45:36 PM »

Sources:

According to wikipedia there is a Marijana hate group on FB, that's nice isn't it >:(
I'm pretty sure Marijana is the most hated HM from this season, but she is lucky that the public is voting to save one housemate, so she can be safe for 2 or 3 weeks more.

I don't know why she is so hated and Nemeš isn't. I know that she is the one that is married, but she didn't do it alone.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2011, 03:44:27 PM »
I actually came across a few vidoes on youtube of full live shows and thought I'd give it a go, the evictions were the same format as the UK interviews, which is a good thing because I hate seeing HM's being evicted and getting crappy 4 minute interviews like on other BB's, the eviction format is quite new aswell :)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2011, 05:21:17 AM »
This week the original housemates from the house won immunity, so the public is voting for their favourite between the contestants from the "dump" (Horvat, Dragana, Nirmal, Soraja, Duško + Eva and Džordž). Nemeš is immune too because he is the HoH from the dump. Nikola is the HoH from the main house.

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2011, 10:08:19 AM »
Croatian pop group Colonia did anthem for this big brother season.  The song is called "Marioneta" and is used in Croatia for BB intros, BB comercials and everyhere on RTL for BB purpose..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgUwULhxZ6I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgUwULhxZ6I</a>

the same song in RTL BB opening intro

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F0msWPqA9Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F0msWPqA9Y</a>

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2011, 10:44:41 AM »
Question:

So how are they calling this season? Since it has Croatia who calls it Big Brother, and there's Serbia/others that call it Veliki Brat.

Are the host in consensus by saying "big brother" or "veliki brat" or are they calling it both?

They are calling it both. Croatian host (Antonija) in live show always says "dobrodošli u big brother" (welcome to big brother) and she is using just "big brother" word, and serbian host (Marijana) use "veliki brat".

Big Brother (i mean voice in the house) is speaking two languages - serbian and croatian.

Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Monetengro and Macedonia has the same daily show. Language is serbian. In Macedonia they just put macedonian  commentator on serbian language.

Croatian daily shows are totally different, the scenes are different, graphic is different, voice is different (only croatian).

And its funny how only Croatia broadcast this show in widescreen (16:9) and in other countries you can see just the part of the picture (they cut it in 4:3)

RTL (Croatia)

Pink (Serbia)

« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 10:55:22 AM by nemo »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2011, 11:21:49 AM »
Croatian pop group Colonia did anthem for this big brother season.  The song is called "Marioneta" and is used in Croatia for BB intros, BB comercials and everyhere on RTL for BB purpose..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgUwULhxZ6I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgUwULhxZ6I</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F0msWPqA9Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F0msWPqA9Y</a>

The song is catchy and the intros are good, like a BB1 UK/BB4 UK mash-up, I like it :)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2011, 11:25:45 AM »
This week the original housemates from the house won immunity, so the public is voting for their favourite between the contestants from the "dump" (Horvat, Dragana, Nirmal, Soraja, Duško + Eva and Džordž). Nemeš is immune too because he is the HoH from the dump. Nikola is the HoH from the main house.

Are those housemates in the dump area of the house or are they all in the main house now?

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2011, 11:28:29 AM »

Are those housemates in the dump area of the house or are they all in the main house now?
After the challenge, the winners moved to the main house and the losers to the dump. So Bojana, Marijana, Nikola, Slavica, Dražen, Lester, Tamara and Radiša (the original HM from the main house) are back into the main house and Džordž, Horvat, Nemeš, Duško, Soraja, Dragana, Nirmal and Ema (the original HM from the dump + Ema, Nemeš and Džordž) are in the dump now.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2011, 11:29:53 AM »

After the challenge, the winners moved to the main house and the losers to the dump. So Bojana, Marijana, Nikola, Slavica, Dražen, Lester, Tamara and Radiša (the original HM from the main house) are back into the main house and Džordž, Horvat, Nemeš, Duško, Soraja, Dragana, Nirmal and Ema (the original HM from the dump + Ema, Nemeš and Džordž) are in the dump now.

Right, I understand now. Thanks  :)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2011, 12:49:34 PM »
DŽORDŽ, NIRMAL and SORAJA are the 3 nominees this week. Nirmal was really surprised with the results.

Also tonight, Tamara's (ex)-boyfriend, Slaven, was in the show to talk about what happened last week. He said he decided to go to the house, after he saw Nikola and Tamara kissing
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 01:00:47 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2011, 12:58:25 PM »
The contestants from the main house are the first to vote:

BOJANA = Soraja (2) & Džordž (1)
DRAŽEN = Džordž (2) & Soraja (1)
SLAVICA = Džordž (2) & Nirmal (1)
LESTER = Džordž (2) & Soraja (1)
TAŠA = Soraja (2) & Džordž (1)
RADIŠA = Nirmal (2) & Soraja (1)
MARIJANA = Soraja (2) & Džordž (1)

Džordž = 9
Soraja = 9

Nirmal = 3

Then the housemates from the dump vote:

HORVAT = Džordž (2) & Soraja (1)
DUŠKO = Džordž (2) & Soraja (1)
DRAGANA = Nirmal (2) & Soraja (1)
EMA = Džordž (2) & Nirmal (1)

Džordž = 15
Soraja = 12
Nirmal = 6

After the votes from the 3 nominees and the 2 HoH, it was revealed that DŽORDŽ is the 3rd housemate to be evicted from the house

After the eviction, the votes from the 3 nominees and the 2 HoH were shown:

DŽORDŽ = Nirmal (2) & Soraja (1)
NIRMAL = Džordž (2) & Soraja (1)
SORAJA = Džordž (2) & Nirmal (1)
NEMEŠ = Soraja (4) & Nirmal (2)
NIKOLA = Džordž (4) & Soraja (2)

Džordž = 23
Soraja = 20
Nirmal = 11
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 04:06:11 PM by joako »

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2011, 11:12:24 PM »
Question:

So how are they calling this season? Since it has Croatia who calls it Big Brother, and there's Serbia/others that call it Veliki Brat.

Are the host in consensus by saying "big brother" or "veliki brat" or are they calling it both?

They are calling it both. Croatian host (Antonija) in live show always says "dobrodošli u big brother" (welcome to big brother) and she is using just "big brother" word, and serbian host (Marijana) use "veliki brat".

Big Brother (i mean voice in the house) is speaking two languages - serbian and croatian.

Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Monetengro and Macedonia has the same daily show. Language is serbian. In Macedonia they just put macedonian  commentator on serbian language.

Croatian daily shows are totally different, the scenes are different, graphic is different, voice is different (only croatian).

And its funny how only Croatia broadcast this show in widescreen (16:9) and in other countries you can see just the part of the picture (they cut it in 4:3)

RTL (Croatia)

Pink (Serbia)

When I watch this season I prefer the RTL episodes, they seem to be produced better imo. When I watch a Pink broadcast it seems that they love to clutter up the screen which makes the already cropped screen hard to see what is happening (which is crucial since I have no clue what they are saying.)

During the launch show it seems RTL aired the Serbian opening in addition to their own. I guess Serbia made their opening in widescreen but cropped it when they air their shows. The only reason I can think of as to why Serbia is airing VB in a 4:3 aspect ratio is that the fullscreen format is still popular in Serbia. This is similar in the United States where fullscreen TVs are still used more than widescreen TVs but widescreen is growing here because manufacturers are only making HDTVs for the most part.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlK2XSa7G08" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlK2XSa7G08</a>

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2011, 11:14:05 PM »

The song is catchy and the intros are good, like a BB1 UK/BB4 UK mash-up, I like it :)

I like the RTL intros better even though I don't really like the original BB logo but it actually works well here. Wouldn't mind the US using this for our titles actually.

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2011, 03:01:37 PM »
Today they almost demolished the house. I am wondering how they will clean all this tomorrow ...  ;D

and big brother was really pissed off and said that he will cut the winnig prize, but drunken Lester and Nemeš didnt care less ..lol

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2011, 04:16:40 PM »
Today they almost demolished the house. I am wondering how they will clean all this tomorrow ...  ;D

and big brother was really pissed off and said that he will cut the winnig prize, but drunken Lester and Nemeš didnt care less ..lol

Fuckers, they should be ejected for cracking the windows >:(