Author Topic: Grande Fratello 11 Italy  (Read 54564 times)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Re: Grande Fratello 11 Italy
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2011, 03:24:52 PM »
MASSIMO has been EJECTED, AGAAAAIN!!!! wtf! That guy is definetly a psycho. He's out of his mind. Italians had to be crazy by letting him return to GF.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2011, 03:52:37 PM »
So last night Pietro, Matteo and Massimo were ejected due to their previous "blaspheming". Matteo was automatically nominated earlier in the game for his blaspheming, Massimo was ejected last season and Pietro blasphemed last week, leading to the decision to eject them all. Alessia later explained to the house that their words were unacceptable for a show viewed by minors.

Also tonight, seven new housemates entered the house.

Firstly, Guendalina had to choose who should enter the house of Marcellino or Biagio. She chose Biagio, a 27 year old events organiser.

Next to enter is Roby, a 29 year old dancer, model and PR. He takes part in a dance competition with Jimmy outside the red door of the house and then enters the house.

Introduced on the stage are Remo, ex boyfriend of Guendalina, and Agostino, ex boyfriend of Rosa. Both of them say they want to enter the house to patch up their relationships. It is announced only one will enter the house, and Agostino enters the "hovel" part of the house, and the public are voting on whether he should enter the main house as a full housemate next week.

Erinela, 23 (left) and Valentina, 25 (right), are next to enter the house.

The penultimate new housemate is Rosy, 22.

The public have been voting for the seventh new housemate. Early in the live show, Alessia introduced nine possible competitors - Salvatore, Ivone, Federica and Roberto Castellani were told they would not be entering the house and the public then began to vote on who should enter of sisters Miriam and Veronica, Roberto Becca, Sergio or Nathan. After the lines closed, it was revealed Nathan was the winner and he entered the house.

The nominations then took place. The new housemates were immune, as were Angelica, Davide, Ferdinando, Guendalina, Margherita and Rosa. The housemates could only nominate Andrea, Jimmy, Guiliano and Olivia.

Andrea nominated Guiliano
Angelica nominated Guiliano
Davide nominated Olivia
Ferdinando nominated Olivia
Jimmy nominated Guiliano
Guiliano nominated Andrea
Guendalina nominated Guiliano
Margherita nominated Guiliano
Olivia nominated Guiliano
Rosa nominated Olivia

Guiliano - 6
Olivia - 3

Andrea - 1
Jimmy - 0

So Guiliano and Olivia are nominated for eviction this week as the public also vote whether Agostino should enter the main house as a full housemate.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 06:00:37 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2011, 04:24:00 PM »
MASSIMO has been EJECTED, AGAAAAIN!!!! wtf! That guy is definetly a psycho. He's out of his mind. Italians had to be crazy by letting him return to GF.

He didn't really do anything "psycho" this time. Nor the 1st time. He just didn't think before talking and he didn't blasphemed this time round, it was just due to circumstance.

Offline KikkoGF

• Head of House
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2011, 06:25:43 PM »
Massimo, Pietro and Matteo ejection.

In these days blasphemy question on tv has created a very strong political controversy in Italy. There has been strong critics from religious associations against Big Brother, so after Pietro blashphemy Big Brother has decided to eject all housemates blaspheming now and in past. When housemates was listening the news about Massimo, Pietro and Matteo ejection, they were shoked.

Six Housemates enter

Biagio (welcomed by Guendalina)

Roberto

Erinela

Valentina

Rosy

Nathan

Nathan was choosen by the public on the casting online, not by telephone vote.

Agostino, Rosa's ex boyfriend has entered the “hovel” and the public are now voting if he could enter in the main house on the next monday, not as a full housemate, but as guest (he can’t win)

Nando has been interviewed and his eviction percentage has been show: he was evicted with 79% against the 21% of Rosa.  

Nomination:
As we know, Angelica, Ferdinando, Davide, Margherita, Guendalina and Rosa  are immune from eviction.
The new housemates are also immune
Housemates  had to nominate one among Andrea, Olivia, Jimmy and Giuliano
Giuliano and Olivia received the most votes (6 and 3) and are the housemates nominated for eviction this week.

I think that Giuliano could be evicted because the public hates his rudeness and arrogance.
Regarding the triple ejection, I’m sorry for Matteo because he is a very educated and civil person, but I’m very happy for Pietro and Massimo, they are very very rudeness (some weeks ago Pietro insulted heavily Angelica during an argument and Massimo insulted heavily Olivia some days ago).

VIDEO:

http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/202746/comunicato-mediaset.html Massimo, Pietro and Matteo ejection 1
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/202747/la-reazione-allespulsione.html  Massimo, Pietro and Matteo ejection 2
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/202731/biagio-entra-in-casa.html Biagio enters the house
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/202751/roberto-vs-jimmy.html Roberto enters the house
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/202753/valentina-ed-erinela.html Valentina and Erinela enter the house
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/202757/rosy-entra-in-casa.html Rosy enters the house
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/202758/il-concorrente-di-casting-on-line.html Nathan enters the house
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/202760/i-nominati.html Olivia and Giuliano nominated

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2011, 06:33:07 PM »
This is Big Brother's first ever Triple Ejection, correct?

And I believe BB Albania 1, BB Bulgaria 4, & BB Australia 6 are the ones with double ejections, unless there's one or two more.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2011, 07:00:24 PM »

And I believe BB Albania 1, BB Bulgaria 4, & BB Australia 6 are the ones with double ejections, unless there's one or two more.

Im pretty sure it is the 1st triple ejection.

Yesterday's ratings were: 5.678.000 viewers and 25,65%. The most watched episode since the start of GF11, although last week's episode was .23% lower, so it wasnt a big gain from the previous week.

Offline KikkoGF

• Head of House
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2011, 07:44:17 PM »

Im pretty sure it is the 1st triple ejection.

Yesterday's ratings were: 5.678.000 viewers and 25,65%. The most watched episode since the start of GF11, although last week's episode was .23% lower, so it wasnt a big gain from the previous week.

Last week's ratings were 5.606.000 viewers and 25,42%.

Two weeks ago: 4.875.000 viewers and 21,83%

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2011, 12:52:27 AM »
Thanks for that Kikko, I often get details a little wrong. :)
It's a shame Agostino won't be an actual housemate though.  :(

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2011, 05:37:37 AM »

Don't forget GH Spain 11 & 12  ;)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2011, 07:00:09 AM »
wow seven new HMs at this point?  :o
I hate how they throw in so many HMs in such a short time  :'(

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2011, 08:01:16 PM »
Apparently the show wont be ending till I guess late March....

who knows, we might get a Timo (BB10Germany) who came over Day 100+ and end up as winner!  :D

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2011, 08:21:28 PM »

who knows, we might get a Timo (BB10Germany) who came over Day 100+ and end up as winner!  :D
The show ends APRIL 4TH, and will run for 169 DAYS. But that case may happen, and I seriously doubt that after all this time they may add more people to the house.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2011, 01:47:54 PM »

Timo was an alright winner, once Eva/Jenny left I started supporting him instead :)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline KikkoGF

• Head of House
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2011, 04:28:57 PM »
The show ends on 4th april 2011. This year I think a woman will win finally, most probably Rosa. Now she is the most popular housemate.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 12:44:19 PM by KikkoGF »

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2011, 04:42:27 PM »
I dont mind Rosa winning.

Just not Ferdinando or Angelica.

Offline KikkoGF

• Head of House
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2011, 05:42:02 PM »
I dont mind Rosa winning.

Just not Ferdinando or Angelica.

I don't know, Ferdinando and Angelica have lost popularity recently, especially Angelica. Rosa is now the most popular housemate (her official page on facebook is the most popular with about 20.000 fans while Ferdinando's page has 13.000 fans and Angelica's has 5.000 fans) for her relationship with Davide. Infact two week ago, when the public voted for his favourite housemate, Rosa was 1st and Ferdinando 2nd.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2011, 05:53:29 PM »
But in 4 months all can change.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2011, 09:23:17 PM »
I've seen worse arguments. But I love seeing such in Big Brother.
Although I know a little but of the Italian dialect, what was the main purpose of the argument.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2011, 04:17:38 AM »
Although I know a little but of the Italian dialect, what was the main purpose of the argument.
If Im not wrong, they were arguing because of Rosa-Davide's love. Davide was angry that everyone give their opinion when is a topic between them. I could understand Rosa loves Davide more than he loves Rosa so she said he is stupid and she doesn't want to hear about him anymore.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline KikkoGF

• Head of House
« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2011, 11:15:50 AM »
If Im not wrong, they were arguing because of Rosa-Davide's love. Davide was angry that everyone give their opinion when is a topic between them. I could understand Rosa loves Davide more than he loves Rosa so she said he is stupid and she doesn't want to hear about him anymore.

Yes, for this and because Davide is flirting with the new housemate Erinela.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2011, 09:32:26 AM »
Despite the fact that six new housemates entered last week, tomorrow will see three new housemates enter the house as well.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2011, 09:58:27 AM »
Despite the fact that six new housemates entered last week, tomorrow will see three new housemates enter the house as well.

For real! 3 MORE HOUSEMATES! GF's producers must be crazy by adding even more people at this point of the game. I see that in a few weeks they'll announce that the serie's has been extended.

Offline KikkoGF

• Head of House
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2011, 11:28:49 AM »
3 housemates will enter the house tomorrow and Agostino, Rosa's ex boyfriend will stay in the house for a week as guest if the public wants. 

Offline Bart4u

• Head of House
  • Producer
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2011, 01:53:07 AM »
Just started following this show from Los Angeles.  I find the show interesting.  I follow on JustinTV and on the Italian Big Brother website.  I use Google Translate to understand what is happening.  I don't like what the producers are doing by adding so many house mates at this stage of the game.  It is not fair to the original housemates and I believe the producers are doing this for ratings.  Looks like next week will be a fight for which man will be with Rosa.  If her old boyfriend comes in the house we might see some fireworks with Davide and I believe Roby.