Author Topic: Gran Hermano 6 Argentina  (Read 91605 times)

Offline spanish

• Winner
Re: Gran Hermano 6 Argentina
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2010, 03:04:14 PM »
I want a swap with GH12 Spain.  :D

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2010, 03:32:40 PM »
Bailando's rocking the ratings in Argentina because of all the scandals the jury and the contestants make, this season I can call it the worst series ever for a Dancing format, its abnoxious, it's all about making scandals and not bringing it to the dance floor.

I think GH6 will do great, it's been over 3 years since the last season. They deserve great ratings after spending so much time off the air.
I agree with you about Bailando. I've seen every season of it, but this one is just pathetic, I hate it, but the numbers are amazing and all the Argentinian TV, and also a bit of the Uruguayan TV is about Bailando

I do hope the new season do great, but I think it won't easy for them this time. Canal 13 will do another reality show to choose a contestant for next season of Bailando

And today Rial in his TV show talked about the number "19", so I guess GH will start on 19th December

BTW, are you from Argentina?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2010, 03:56:03 PM »
Bailando's rocking the ratings in Argentina because of all the scandals the jury and the contestants make, this season I can call it the worst series ever for a Dancing format, its abnoxious, it's all about making scandals and not bringing it to the dance floor.

I think GH6 will do great, it's been over 3 years since the last season. They deserve great ratings after spending so much time off the air.
I agree with you about Bailando. I've seen every season of it, but this one is just pathetic, I hate it, but the numbers are amazing and all the Argentinian TV, and also a bit of the Uruguayan TV is about Bailando

I do hope the new season do great, but I think it won't easy for them this time. Canal 13 will do another reality show to choose a contestant for next season of Bailando

And today Rial in his TV show talked about the number "19", so I guess GH will start on 19th December

I'm not but I have Telefe Internacional on cable and there's a show called Zapping and they make fun of all things that air on TV. That's why I know all that stuff.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2010, 04:36:42 PM »

I'm not but I have Telefe Internacional on cable and there's a show called Zapping and they make fun of all things that air on TV. That's why I know all that stuff.
I love Zapping, it's a great show, and the daily show is even better for me  :P. Amalia Granta, former contestant in Bailando and GH, will be the host during the summer  :P

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2010, 11:09:08 AM »
The house under construction.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2010, 12:35:13 PM »
So it'll be the same house again  >:(, with only a few changes  >:(

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2010, 01:06:09 PM »
A lot of years without season, a lot of rumors about its return, they were going to start the season on 2011 and it's going to be in 2010... I have the feeling that they are doing the season too fast

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2010, 02:58:23 PM »
is it the same house they had in season 1 (and problaby 2-3 as well)? I just remember that I found it so strange that the house was WITHIN a giant studio. I wonder where they got sun from as it looked like the entire building was in a giant hall with a roof?

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2010, 03:12:12 PM »
is it the same house they had in season 1 (and problaby 2-3 as well)? I just remember that I found it so strange that the house was WITHIN a giant studio. I wonder where they got sun from as it looked like the entire building was in a giant hall with a roof?
No, it is not the same house they had in season 1, 2 and 3. In Gran Hermano 4 they started using the house from Operación Triunfo, and they are going to use it again (they used it for 4 seasons of OT, season 4, VIP and 5 of GH and also some seasons of Protagonistas de Novela from Colombia).

BTW, it's official that Silvina Luna, contestant in season 2, will be the host of a spin-off show this year

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2010, 08:32:13 AM »
The latest adv:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PQ3BPQjWGE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PQ3BPQjWGE</a>

So it's official that this year it'll be only one big bedroom. I like the idea.

And according to an Uruguayan website, GH is going to start on 12th December, and there will be 18 contestants  >:( . But I haven't found anything official about it

Source: http://www.tvshow.com.uy/blog/7275-gran-hermano-2011-en-monte-carlo/

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2010, 07:14:41 PM »
The launch is going to be on Sunday 12th December at 9.30 pm.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2010, 03:56:25 AM »
The last adv, with the official start date and a the first image from the house  ::)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zmOodhcTqk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zmOodhcTqk</a>

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2010, 04:17:56 PM »
Rial talked about a "19th housemates", and today in other TV Show a journalist said that they are going to put a pair of twins, who will be changing places during some days, so I guess that one of the twins will be the "19th housemate".

It was also said that a transexual was going to enter to the house

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2010, 05:47:04 PM »
Rial talked about a "19th housemates", and today in other TV Show a journalist said that they are going to put a pair of twins, who will be changing places during some days, so I guess that one of the twins will be the "19th housemate".

It was also said that a transexual was going to enter to the house

The twins thing might happen, but a tranny in GH Argentina!!!! I'm sure they're gonna put the trans in the house, just for ratings they'll do it. I hope they beat Bailando'10 withouth making ridiculous DRAMA and ON STAGE/BACKSTAGE SCANDALS!!!!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2010, 11:33:02 AM »
Rial confirms that there won't be a transexual this year. And in some forums it was said that a pregnant woman is going to enter to the house, and the baby will be the "19th contestant"

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2010, 01:26:58 PM »
I thought that the 19th housemate was going to be Argentina.  :)

Rial will be replaced by Alejandro Marley during 2 weekly shows by his holidays.  :o

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2010, 01:44:18 PM »
I thought that the 19th housemate was going to be Argentina.  :)

Rial will be replaced by Alejandro Marley during 2 weekly shows by his holidays.  :o
Yes, the next 2 weeks, so he will be in the first 2 evictions

And he is actually known as Marley, but his full name is Alejandro Wiebe. He was the host in the 4 seasons of OT

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2010, 03:12:08 AM »
Yesterday, in Telefe News, they showed as the house for the first time. However, they are stil working in it, and of course, it's the same house that they use in the last 3 seasons  >:(

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92RdR8bhFPg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92RdR8bhFPg</a>

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2010, 01:56:07 PM »
The official Twitter has revealed the names of 20 housemates:

-Cristian.
-Luz.
-Emanuel.
-Gisele.
-Leandro.
-Alejandro.
-Solange.
-Ariana.
-Tamara.
-Emiliano.
-Loreley.
-Jesica.
-Christian Y.
-Héctor Martín.
-Jonatan.
-Juan.
-Martín.
-Nataly.
-Pamela.
-Rocío.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2010, 02:41:44 PM »
So it's official that the baby won't be the "19th contestant".

BTW, I think 20 is too much for the launch  >:(. It'll be better if they add more housemates during the game

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2010, 03:20:42 PM »
Perhaps the parents has chosen the name and it's in the list.  :D

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2010, 03:39:39 PM »
Silvina Luna is acutally in the GH House live on Rial's TV Show. They are still working in the house.

She said that the "19th housemate" is Alejandro  ???, but she didn't say nothing about him. She also said that Loreley has an interesting history of life

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2010, 04:18:29 PM »
interesting. I only count 9 female names. so given they always have the same number of guys / girls enter I think we could have a twist there.
maybe a male twin couple or a hermaphrodite like Thomas in France or Krešimir from Croatia.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2010, 04:30:28 PM »
interesting. I only count 9 female names. so given they always have the same number of guys / girls enter I think we could have a twist there.
maybe a male twin couple or a hermaphrodite like Thomas in France or Krešimir from Croatia.
There are 10 female names (Luz, Gisele, Solange, Ariana, Tamara, Loreley, Jesica, Nataly, Pamela and Rocío)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2010, 06:18:33 PM »
nevermind, I read Luz as Luiz