Author Topic: Gran Hermano 6 Argentina  (Read 89203 times)

Offline juanmanu

• Immunity
Re: Gran Hermano 6 Argentina
« Reply #300 on: January 22, 2011, 06:25:12 AM »
Im still a little shaky about whats being going on in the house since I've only been watching it for over a weeks now. Can someone explain to me like whats happened that its Major news? Why is Cristian U considered a liar? What are the two groups? I know some of "who's in who's group" but I dont Know the full list of who's in what group

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #301 on: January 22, 2011, 06:40:03 AM »
Im still a little shaky about whats being going on in the house since I've only been watching it for over a weeks now. Can someone explain to me like whats happened that its Major news? Why is Cristian U considered a liar? What are the two groups? I know some of "who's in who's group" but I dont Know the full list of who's in what group
Here are the groups:

GROUP 1 (People's choices to evict) - Christian Y, Emanuel, Emiliano, Solange, Jonatan, Martín P, Juan
GROUP 2 (People's keepers) - Alejandro, Cristian U, Tamara, Jesica, Loreley, Luz, Martin A
INBETWEEN (Playing the two sides) - Gisele, Pamela
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #302 on: January 22, 2011, 06:49:12 AM »
Here are the groups:

GROUP 1 (People's choices to evict) - Christian Y, Emanuel, Emiliano, Solange, Jonatan, Martín P, Juan
GROUP 2 (People's keepers) - Alejandro, Cristian U, Tamara, Jesica, Loreley, Luz, Martin A
Martín P is not in the group 1, he is in the middle too. When Emanuel and Jeisca talked last week about their nominations, they said that Martín P was in their group, and he is also a very good friend of Cristian U, the leader of the "good ones"

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #303 on: January 22, 2011, 08:21:52 AM »
Here are the groups:

Martín P is not in the group 1, he is in the middle too. When Emanuel and Jeisca talked last week about their nominations, they said that Martín P was in their group, and he is also a very good friend of Cristian U, the leader of the "good ones"
Thanks for the correction!!

The Groups organized correctly and renamed:

GROUP 1 (Upcoming evictees) - Christian Y, Emanuel, Emiliano, Solange, Jonatan, Juan
GROUP 2 (The keepers) - Cristian U, Alejandro, Luz, Loreley, Martin A, Jesica, Tamara
INBETWEEN (Playing both sides) - Gisele, Pamela, Martin P

Offline juanmanu

• Immunity
« Reply #304 on: January 22, 2011, 08:59:32 AM »
Oh Ok, now I see.... But I dont see how people want to keep Cristian U, lol

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #305 on: January 22, 2011, 09:35:34 AM »
He's stays because he's not nominated agains a stronger person outside (Alejandro, for example) he's been nominated with another two or three housemates, so his chances of staying are bigger. That's why

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #306 on: January 22, 2011, 10:53:05 AM »
And because they see him as a "great player", mainly because he is the producers favourites, so they only show videos about how great he is  ::)

Offline juanmanu

• Immunity
« Reply #307 on: January 22, 2011, 03:51:37 PM »
Yeah, the too much screen time is just annoying to me.... Yesterday i realized there was a blonde in the house called tamara and I was like "Wait, she's been there the whole time?" Thats how bad everything with Cristian U is. I actually dont see him as this great player. I want him out like now

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #308 on: January 22, 2011, 03:58:59 PM »
Yeah, the too much screen time is just annoying to me.... Yesterday i realized there was a blonde in the house called tamara and I was like "Wait, she's been there the whole time?" Thats how bad everything with Cristian U is. I actually dont see him as this great player. I want him out like now
:D

Tamara was one of the main charachters during the first week, but now it's all about Cristian U, it's really hard to her to have some minutes of air

BTW, welcome to the forum  ;D

Offline juanmanu

• Immunity
« Reply #309 on: January 22, 2011, 06:05:47 PM »
Thanks  :) BTW, do they show Gran Hermano tonight?? Im watching Telefe and they're not showing in it

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #310 on: January 22, 2011, 06:10:43 PM »
Thanks  :) BTW, do they show Gran Hermano tonight?? Im watching Telefe and they're not showing in it
Yes, they will show the party live tonight, but I'm not sure if they will show it on Telefe Internacional

Offline juanmanu

• Immunity
« Reply #311 on: January 22, 2011, 06:32:00 PM »
Ahh I wish they showed more here in the US.... do they have like a daily show thing like in the UK??? Because all they show is the Debates and I just get tired of the host talking and not a lot of showing and if they are showing somethings, well its about Cristian U

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #312 on: January 23, 2011, 09:32:07 PM »
Ahh I wish they showed more here in the US.... do they have like a daily show thing like in the UK??? Because all they show is the Debates and I just get tired of the host talking and not a lot of showing and if they are showing somethings, well its about Cristian U
Yes, there was a daily show at the begining, and I think they are doing it again, but like all the shows here in Argentina, the host is talking all the time, so you aren't going to see nothing new  :-\

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #313 on: January 23, 2011, 09:41:47 PM »
Juan Pablo and Alejandro are safe. The results after the break

They are trying to make the results as a surprise, but everyone knows that Christian Y is out  ::)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #314 on: January 23, 2011, 09:47:50 PM »
And the 6th housemate to be evicted is... CHRISTIAN Y with 49.95% of the votes (I thought he was going to be evicted with a higher percentage   :o )

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #315 on: January 24, 2011, 01:01:37 AM »
Full percentages -

Christian Y evicted with 49.95%
Cristian U survived with 22.43%
Juan survived 19.53%
Alejandro survived 8.08%

Offline juanmanu

• Immunity
« Reply #316 on: January 28, 2011, 07:34:07 PM »
I Felt so bad when Jessica when she heard her family over the walls.... This is like the least secure big brother house in history! what happened to no contact with the outside world. They should put security around the perimeter of the house

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #317 on: January 28, 2011, 08:24:36 PM »
I Felt so bad when Jessica when she heard her family over the walls.... This is like the least secure big brother house in history! what happened to no contact with the outside world. They should put security around the perimeter of the house
The thing is that in Martinez (where the house is located) in the Telefe Studios section where the house is, a street is right there so there's security but people can still scream because the distance is not that much, I guess.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #318 on: January 28, 2011, 09:18:27 PM »
CRISTIAN U, EMILIANO and TAMARA are up for eviction this week

So, Emiliano will be evicted with a HUGE percentage

Who voted who:

ALEJANDRO = Emiliano (2) & Solange (1)*
CRISTIAN U = He refused to vote for the 4th time  >:(
EMANUEL = Luz (2) & Gisele (1)
EMILIANO = Luz (2) & Gisele (1)**
GISELE = Emiliano (4) & Tamara (2)
JESICA = Emiliano (2) & Juan Pablo (1)
JONATAN = Alejandro (2) & Cristian U (1)
JUAN PABLO = Tamara (2) & Jesica (1)
LORELEY = Pamela (2) & Solange (1)
LUZ = Emiliano (2) & Solange (1)*
MARTÍN A = Jonatan (2) & Emiliano (1)
MARTÍN P = Gisele (2) & Pamela (1)
PAMELA = Cristian U (2) & Tamara (1)
SOLANGE = Luz (2) & Gisele (1)**
TAMARA = Juan Pablo (2) & Jonatan (1)

Cristian U = 3 - Automatically
Emilano = 11
Tamara = 5

Gisele = 4
Luz = 4
Alejandro = 3.5***
Juan Pablo = 3
Pamela = 3
Solange = 3
Jonatan = 1.5***
Jesica = 1
Emanuel = 0
Loreley = 0
Martín A = 0
Martín P = 0

*They had to vote the same way
**Emiliano and Solange's nominations were voided as punishment for discussing nominations
***Jonatan gave 1.5 points to Alejandro

And it's official, Juan Pablo will voluntarily leave the house on Sunday, because he want to attend to an exam from the university on February  ::)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 09:44:47 PM by joako »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: January 29, 2011, 04:07:33 AM »
I can't believe they're letting Cristian stay in the house, he should have been ejected last week at the latest for refusing to nominate so often.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #320 on: January 29, 2011, 06:02:00 AM »
CRISTIAN U, EMILIANO and TAMARA are up for eviction this week

So, Emiliano will be evicted with a HUGE percentage

Who voted who:

ALEJANDRO = Emiliano (2) & Solange (1)*
CRISTIAN U = He refused to vote for the 4th time  >:(
EMANUEL = Luz (2) & Gisele (1)
EMILIANO = Luz (2) & Gisele (1)**
GISELE = Emiliano (4) & Tamara (2)
JESICA = Emiliano (2) & Juan Pablo (1)
JONATAN = Alejandro (2) & Cristian U (1)
JUAN PABLO = Tamara (2) & Jesica (1)
LORELEY = Pamela (2) & Solange (1)
LUZ = Emiliano (2) & Solange (1)*
MARTÍN A = Jonatan (2) & Emiliano (1)
MARTÍN P = Gisele (2) & Pamela (1)
PAMELA = Cristian U (2) & Tamara (1)
SOLANGE = Luz (2) & Gisele (1)**
TAMARA = Juan Pablo (2) & Jonatan (1)

Cristian U = 3 - Automatically
Emilano = 11
Tamara = 5

Gisele = 4
Luz = 4
Alejandro = 3.5***
Juan Pablo = 3
Pamela = 3
Solange = 3
Jonatan = 1.5***
Jesica = 1
Emanuel = 0
Loreley = 0
Martín A = 0
Martín P = 0

*They had to vote the same way
**Emiliano and Solange's nominations were voided as punishment for discussing nominations
***Jonatan gave 1.5 points to Alejandro

And it's official, Juan Pablo will voluntarily leave the house on Sunday, because he want to attend to an exam from the university on February  ::)

People like Juan Pablo are idiots who are taking spots away from people who actually want to be in the house, he's ungrateful and selfish >:(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #321 on: January 29, 2011, 08:10:36 AM »
I can't believe they're letting Cristian stay in the house, he should have been ejected last week at the latest for refusing to nominate so often.
I agree with you. But the worse is that he is seen as a "hero" and a "great player" because he refused to vote each week  :-X :-X

People like Juan Pablo are idiots who are taking spots away from people who actually want to be in the house, he's ungrateful and selfish >:(
Although I liked Juan Pablo, I think he should have been ejected after he said that he knew he would leave the house on the first days of February. But at least he will be out on Sunday and there are rumors that 2 new housemates will enter to the house next week

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #322 on: January 29, 2011, 08:14:24 AM »
Although I liked Juan Pablo, I think he should have been ejected after he said that he knew he would leave the house on the first days of February. But at least he will be out on Sunday and there are rumors that 2 new housemates will enter to the house next week
[/quote]
Rial said that 1 or more replacements will enter next Friday (aka Day 55), but he never revealed from where could those housemates will be taken from, at least he said some of the choices: from the casting of the current series, former housemates of this series or housemates from previous seasons of GH.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #323 on: January 29, 2011, 08:17:49 AM »
Rial said that 1 or more replacements will enter next Friday (aka Day 55), but he never revealed from where could those housemates will be taken from, at least he said some of the choices: from the casting of the current series, former housemates of this series or housemates from previous seasons of GH.
He said on his Twitter (rialjorge), that the replacements won't be former housemates

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #324 on: January 29, 2011, 10:14:43 AM »
He said on his Twitter (rialjorge), that the replacements won't be former housemates
At least we're gonna hve some new faces.