Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Sweden  (Read 52180 times)

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
Re: Big Brother 5 Sweden
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2011, 05:42:03 PM »
Big Brother´s Big Comeback in Europe

Greece
Portugal
Netherlands
Croatia
Germany
Sweden
Norway
United Kingdom(?)

Which will be the next?

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2011, 06:07:28 PM »
Don't forget Slovenia.

The next country is probably Andorra!  :P

It's good to see this Big Brother 'Revolution' type comeback, along with Argentina despite how horrible its being broadcasted and Mexico & Colombia strongly rumored to make a return.

But with Norway and Sweden back, and IF it's a success, is it possible these two plan on making a joint edition again?
maybe the two separate editions are just tests to see if people are interested in the format, and if it is, then they'll make a joint.
I prefer it to be separate.

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2011, 06:26:30 PM »
I would really like see an Europe edition with

Germany
UK
Spain
Scandinavia
Croatia

2 housemates from each country and the language which the hm´s have to speak is english. If the different countrys would share the production costs, it would be cheap for anyone. 2 month runtime, 12 hm´s, luxury europe tour as prize!

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2011, 06:43:15 PM »
But with Norway and Sweden back, and IF it's a success, is it possible these two plan on making a joint edition again?
maybe the two separate editions are just tests to see if people are interested in the format, and if it is, then they'll make a joint.
If they do a joint edition, I think you can't really forget Finland either. Since the two seasons Norway and Sweden did togethere, Finland has strongly come to the mix. I wouldn't be surprised, if these 3 would do a joint edition. Having said that, I also prefer these 3 to be separate. If there will  be another season here...at the moment it seems, there will be no BB Finland this year.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2011, 06:57:08 PM »
The girls are really having fun at Gurkan's expence. They are really rubbing in to his homophobia.  ;D

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2011, 07:44:38 PM »
BB Andorra? I don't think so.

BB Norway has been confirmed?

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2011, 07:46:57 PM »
BB Andorra? I don't think so.

BB Norway has been confirmed?

yes  ;)

THE LAUNCH of BIG BROTHER SWEDEN 2011 - http://play.bigbrother.se/bigbrother/avsnitt_och_klipp?title=21_00_big_brother_-_premiar&videoid=1269191

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2011, 08:37:15 PM »
Ebba and Rickard are couple. They have to keep this a secret in the house. When one of the two is nominated, the other one will be nominated by default.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2011, 09:19:04 PM »
Thnx 4 the link :)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2011, 09:22:58 PM »

Vanessa Lopez, 27
Assistant, Järfälla

She's the 17th HM to enter. And she's also a transsexual.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 09:28:56 PM by antos »

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2011, 09:45:46 PM »
nice launch I enjoyed  ;D
AMAZING house!

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2011, 09:46:59 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
Vanessa Lopez, 27
Assistant, Järfälla

She's the 17th HM to enter. And she's also a transsexual.

Wow, If I saw her on the streets I wouldn't automatically think that, she's quite attractive :-[

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2011, 09:47:38 PM »
Im sure her and Gurkham will welcome each other with open arms ;D

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2011, 09:59:27 PM »
nice launch I enjoyed  ;D
AMAZING house!

I really enjoyed the launch also. I love the way they did the whole thing.  :)
And I also love the house. Which brings me to the promise of posting pictures of the house...I'll try to post the house tour in a couple of hours or so. No pictures yet.

Im sure her and Gurkham will welcome each other with open arms ;D

Yeah...I'm sure they'll become the closest friends instantly.  ;D

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2011, 10:25:59 PM »
I really enjoyed the launch also. I love the way they did the whole thing.  :)
And I also love the house. Which brings me to the promise of posting pictures of the house...I'll try to post the house tour in a couple of hours or so. No pictures yet.

would be very nice  :D

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2011, 10:42:58 PM »
Sadly I didn't record the launch...lucky for me and you, the house tour is available free on the official site:

http://www.bigbrother.se/1.2024721/2011/02/20/gry_testar_big_brother_huset

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2011, 10:46:40 PM »
thanks i saw it too  ;D

i´m in love

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2011, 10:59:58 PM »
If they do a joint edition, I think you can't really forget Finland either. Since the two seasons Norway and Sweden did togethere, Finland has strongly come to the mix. I wouldn't be surprised, if these 3 would do a joint edition. Having said that, I also prefer these 3 to be separate. If there will  be another season here...at the moment it seems, there will be no BB Finland this year.
Finland? that doesn't make the least bit of sense since finnish is an entirely different language so they could not even communicate and not all suomi people speak swedish or norwegian. chances are higher that Denmark would be in a joint season. They already had Scandinavia's Next Top Model with SE, DK and NO

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2011, 11:17:10 PM »
Finland? that doesn't make the least bit of sense since finnish is an entirely different language so they could not even communicate and not all suomi people speak swedish or norwegian. chances are higher that Denmark would be in a joint season. They already had Scandinavia's Next Top Model with SE, DK and NO
Actually Denmark would make even less sense than Finland in this context. I have friends, who speak Swedish as their mother tongue. And they can't understand Danish. I'm sure, there are Danish who can speak and understand Swedish. As there are Finns, who do. I don't think it would be a problem. With a house like this they just could allow the Finnish HMs speak Finnish if they want to. Of course understanding and the ability to speak Swedish would be a plus for the HMs themselves. In BBUK7 there were 2 HMs, who spoke Welsh...so not a problem.

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2011, 11:28:59 PM »
Actually Denmark would make even less sense than Finland in this context. I have friends, who speak Swedish as their mother tongue. And they can't understand Danish. I'm sure, there are Danish who can speak and understand Swedish. As there are Finns, who do. I don't think it would be a problem. With a house like this they just could allow the Finnish HMs speak Finnish if they want to. Of course understanding and the ability to speak Swedish would be a plus for the HMs themselves. In BBUK7 there were 2 HMs, who spoke Welsh...so not a problem.

Yes I think so too. Last summer I talk with a swedish family and they told me the same. Swedish and Danish are really different.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2011, 02:51:24 AM »

Yes I think so too. Last summer I talk with a swedish family and they told me the same. Swedish and Danish are really different.
I thought all four of these languages were from the same family. With that said I have to ask how is it that people from Denmark and Finland aren't exposed to Swedish? I mean in the US they make sure that we have atleast a little exposure to German (due to the similarities between English and German) and Spanish (minority language in the US).

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2011, 02:52:25 AM »
Who is the Galss house enter in the show

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2011, 08:37:35 AM »
Who is the Galss house enter in the show
Don't know yet. I think whoever of those 4 gets picked, will enter the house on Sunday. Also, in addition to winning the place in the house this person will also automatically win the status of HoH.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2011, 11:26:38 AM »
If they do a joint edition, I think you can't really forget Finland either. Since the two seasons Norway and Sweden did togethere, Finland has strongly come to the mix. I wouldn't be surprised, if these 3 would do a joint edition. Having said that, I also prefer these 3 to be separate. If there will  be another season here...at the moment it seems, there will be no BB Finland this year.

I thought all four of these languages were from the same family. With that said I have to ask how is it that people from Denmark and Finland aren't exposed to Swedish? I mean in the US they make sure that we have atleast a little exposure to German (due to the similarities between English and German) and Spanish (minority language in the US).
Finnish is from an entirely different language family - the ugric (same as estonian and hungarian but they all cannot understand each other). all danish, swedish and norwegian are scandinavian languages from the same family (germanic) and yes, the Danes are harder to understand but saying finish people can understand the swedes better is just false and wrong. period. Since Finland used to be part of Sweden for a long time there are still a lot of people in Finland (especially in the south) that speak swedish but its not more than a minority and assuming someone from Lapland understands swedish by default is just not true for instance. its in no way comparable to the situation of english is Wales where it is an equally officially language as well and where the majority of media is in english anyway.
when a Swede reads danish he might have an easier time to understand it than when a german reads dutch but hearing it and understanding is much harder. however, in no way as hard as finnish, as it has no similiarity AT ALL.