Author Topic: Big Brother 4 Albania  (Read 87229 times)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Big Brother 4 Albania
« on: December 25, 2010, 04:00:32 PM »
The new season of Big Brotherin Albania kicks-off today, December 25. The winner will recieve 100 million lets. 11,000 applied to be on this series.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Matt91

• Mole
Re: Big Brother 4 Albania
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 04:27:15 PM »
The new season of Big Brotherin Albania kicks-off today, December 25. The winner will recieve 100 million lets. 11,000 applied to be on this series.

Wow!, that was sudden. How Euros does 100 million Lets equal?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 11:26:28 PM »
No idea.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 12:30:34 AM »
Okay, here is my attempt at explaining what happened during the Launch - although there may be a few mistakes due to my translations not being very clear.

It seems that the series will be similar to the start of Finland 6, with the people entering tonight not being "competitors" and all nominated for eviction for the first week.

• Toros is the first housemate to enter the house. He is 37 years old and from Durres.
  • Hënes is the second housemate to enter. He is 24 and used to live in Greece.

Two more housemates are introduced in a separate part of the house. They are known to the art world.
  • Olger is 26, has a music studio and states he "hates rumours".
  • Vladimir has two children, and he is a songwriter.

Three females are the next to enter the house.
  • Klodiana is 25 years old, and is a student. She also works as a model and likes the world of fashion and acting.
  • Mirjeta has spent many years in London and has worked as a waitress, secretary and would like to explore the world.
  • Alma is from Shkodra and spent 10 years living in Italy. She likes Latin-American dancing and shopping.

• Ergys is the next housemate to enter the house. He has lived in Shkodra and likes to dress as a general. He likes rock music.
  • The next housemate is Alkena from Kosovo, Peja. She is a 25 year old psychology student.

• Three competitors - Fatjona, Imelda and Emilio - come to the stage and are given a challenge. There are three keys, and the three were told that one may not allow them to enter the house. Emilio was courteous and let Fatjona and Imelda try their keys first, and it turns out the challenge was a trick by Big Brother and all three enter the house.

• The next person to enter the house is Majlindën. However, she is not competing for the grand prize. The other housemates will think she is a real housemate, but she has another role that will be revealed later. She enters the house and tells the housemates she is married with two children.

• Alkena is given a special task by Big Brother. She must enter the room of surprises and decide who of Olger and Vladimir should be an official housemate. She decides to choose based on who performs the best artistic task. Olger sings a song and Vladimir recites a poem. Alkena chooses Vladimir to enter. Big Brother then decides that Olger should also enter the house, but has to sing everything he says for the rest of the night.

• The next housemate to enter is Neda, 19, who is a philosophy student. She says she is tied to her family, especially her two sisters.
  • Olgeni is the next housemate. He studied marketing and likes politics, sport and television. He also says he is connected with his two sisters.

• Hënes' girlfriend enters the house with a desire to be a part of the game. She applied to be a housemate, which shocked Hënes as he did not think she was interested in Big Brother. Big Brother told them that only one of them would get to be a housemate. Hënes, after a conversation with his girlfriend, decided that he did not want to leave the house and that his girlfriend should leave. After he says this, Big Brother tells him that this was just a game and Hënes' girlfriend leaves the house.

• Big Brother recalls Fatjona, Imelda, and Emilio to prove once and for all the keys did actually work. Fatjona and Emilio's keys work, while Imelda's does not. Big Brother tells her to keep the key and wait as she will receive a communication from Big Brother. Later Imelda is told her fate will be decided next week.

• Big Brother lets Neda and Klodiana open presents. Neda's present has an envelope telling her she will have to share a bed with the last housemate to enter, Arjeli.
  • Finally the residents of the house receive a note - none of them is a "real housemate" and their fate will be decided next week.

I've tried my best to work out the translations of the launch, but I apologise if any of the information I've got is slightly or even completely wrong. This seems like an interesting way to start the show with a really good bunch of housemates, and I'm excited to see how the show continues.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 12:53:25 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 02:46:17 AM »
Wow, a BB started on Christmas day!

Hopefully a female housemate finally wins BB Albania.

Thanks for the update.

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 08:11:54 AM »
do you have live stream

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 01:21:25 PM »
Thanks for the updates.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 08:37:57 PM »
No problem guys - I think launch shows are often the most interesting parts of the editions

do you have live stream

This is the only one I can find -
http://www.bigbrother-albania.info/p/big-brother-albania-live.html

Wow!, that was sudden. How Euros does 100 million Lets equal?

It's about 720,000 euros.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 11:15:19 PM »
Woooow 720.000 is so much money. I think it's the highest prize I never seen before. Do you know how is the ranking about Big brother prizes?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 11:43:15 PM »
Woooow 720.000 is so much money. I think it's the highest prize I never seen before. Do you know how is the ranking about Big brother prizes?
is this so much? I don't think so.
Germany once had one million euro as prize money and the US always have one mill $ I believe

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 01:38:43 AM »
In Spain we are used to see a prize of 300.000 € and last year was 350.000 € and I think is very high. So 720.000€ is a lot of money for me.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 01:25:37 PM »
Let me get this straight, for being in the Albanian house for a few weeks longer than the BBUK house you earn more than 4 times the amount you would for the UK edition? That sucks, im jealous >:(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 02:07:30 PM »
According to Wikipedia, the prize is 10 million leks, not 100 million leks, so it's 72.000€, and that makes more sense to me

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 04:29:53 PM »
According to http://www.bigbrotheralbania.biz/ the prize for this series 100,000,000 leks. Here's th article were I saw this info: http://www.bigbrotheralbania.biz/lajme/cmimi-big-brother-albania-4-100-mln-leke.html

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 04:57:34 PM »
Let me get this straight, for being in the Albanian house for a few weeks longer than the BBUK house you earn more than 4 times the amount you would for the UK edition? That sucks, im jealous >:(

Well, you kinda have to take into account that despite BBUK's good quality, BB Albania probably has a much higher rating share in it's home country. In fact, I've been under the impression that over the past three years it has been the highest rated show in Albania.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 09:18:25 PM »
The pictures are finally on the official website, they are:

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 10:13:09 PM »
So it appears that Majlindën is a mole, like Enxhi from last year.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2011, 09:59:58 PM »
So tonight is/was the second live show of the edition. (I will update this post as the show continues)

Firstly, the prize money has been confirmed as 10,000,000 Leks.

Last week, Imelda entered the house after her key did not open the door to the house in a challenge, and she was told her fate would be decided this week. The public were voting on whether she should stay or be evicted. After voting closed, the Albanian public decided Imelda should leave the house, so she is the first person to be evicted from the house.

The housemates have been told that THREE of them will leave the house tonight after the public vote to save them. Also, SIX new people will enter the house (but the housemates do not know this yet).

Three new housemates are introduced (but I am not sure if they enter the house straight away), and then the lines are "formally closed" for the first eviction from the vote to save. It is revealed that Mariel is the public's current favourite, with 18% to save. It is then revealed that Fatjona is the second person to be evicted from the house with only 0.8% to save. Vladimir is also evicted with 1.1% to save, as is Olger with 1.5% to save. Big Brother then tells the housemates another one of them will be evicted, but this is just a joke, and they are all then told they are "official competitors".

The four evictees in the studio.

Now the housemates will nominate for the first time. Mariel was immune, I don't know why.

Alkena nominated Emiljo and Toros
Alma nominated Hënes and Toros
Emiljo nominated Hënes and Toros
Ergys nominated Neda and Ogren
Hënes nominated Emiljo and Ogren
Klodjana nominated Emiljo and Toros
Mariel nominated Alkena and Emiljo
Mirjeta nominated Emiljo and Hënes
Neda nominated Emijo and Hënes
Ogren nominated Hënes and Toros
Toros nominated Alkena and Alma

Emiljo - 6
Hënes - 5
Toros - 5

Ogren - 2
Alkena - 2
Alma - 1
Neda - 1

I will add information about the new housemates as soon as the information becomes available.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 12:11:09 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2011, 12:47:52 AM »
Thanks for the recap  ;D  ;D  ;D, it was an interesting live show, although I'm not a big fan of the massive evictions  ???

And I guess Mariel was immune as he was the public favourite  ???

PS: Did you watch the live show? Because according to the official forum, some nominations were made in the opposite order (i.e.: Alma voted first for Toros and then for Hënes  ???), and I don't know which is the correct one  ???

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2011, 12:56:02 AM »
I didn't watch the show, no. I got the information from news sites, so I'd take the words of the official forum over mine. ;D

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2011, 01:26:21 AM »
I didn't watch the show, no. I got the information from news sites, so I'd take the words of the official forum over mine. ;D
Ah ok, thanks!  ;D

And the results for the multiple eviction:

18.0% Mariel
16.8% Neda
13.8% Ogren
11.5% Egrys
10.4% Hënes
9.0% Klodjana
5.4% Alkena
4.3% Alma
3.2% Mirjeta
2.3% Emiljo
1.9% Toros
1.5% Olger
1.1% Vladimir
0.8% Fatjona
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 09:14:38 PM by joako »

Offline BBALBANIA

• Intruder
  • Username: 123bb123
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2011, 12:50:51 AM »
Why BBA is still colorated with red. BB have begun it must be with green. THNX

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2011, 03:02:56 AM »
Finally, the profiles of the six new housemates who entered on Saturday are on the website.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2011, 09:11:25 PM »
Hënes is the fifth housemate to be evicted from the house.

It appears there may be another eviction tonight.

The six housemates who entered last week were automatically nominated tonight, and Kreshnik is the sixth person to be evicted from the house.

1st - Elisa
2nd - Ervin
3rd - Algen
4th - Klaudia
5th - Ermela
6th - Kreshnik

According to Wikipedia, Hënes received 45% of the vote to evict and Kreshnik received 7.6% of the vote to save. It also says that Imelda received 45% to save last week. But bear in mind this is Wikipedia, so don't take it as gospel. :)

Earlier in the show, attention was brought to a black envelope in the studio. The host told the housemates they had to vote to evict another, but their fate is really in the envelope. All the housemates are given pictures of the others and have to burn the picture of the person they want to evict in a fire.

Algen voted to evict Ermela
Alkena voted to evict Toros
Alma voted to evict Algen
Elisa voted to evict Ermela
Emiljo voted to evict Ermela
Ergys voted to evict Algen
Ermela voted to evict Algen
Ervin voted to evict Algen
Klaudia voted to evict Ermela
Klodjana voted to evict Ermela
Mariel voted to evict Algen
Mirjeta voted to evict Ermela
Neda voted to evict Algen
Ogren voted to evict Algen
Toros voted to evict Alma

Algen - 7
Ermela - 6
Alma - 1
Toros - 1

The host, Arbana, then opens the envelope and reveals that Algen will not be evicted but will be nominated for eviction for the next two weeks.

The nominated housemates this week are Algen, Ermela, Ervin and Toros.

Algen nominated Alma and Ogren
Alkena nominated Ermela and Ervin
Alma nominated Elisa and Ermela
Elisa nominated Emiljo and Ermela
Emiljo nominated Ermela and Ervin
Ergys nominated Ermela and Toros
Ermela nominated Klaudia and Klodjana
Ervin nominated Elisa and Klaudia
Klaudia nominated Ermela and Toros
Klodjana nominated Ermela and Ervin
Mariel nominated Elisa and Ermela
Mirjeta nominated Ermela and Ervin
Neda nominated Emiljo and Toros
Ogren nominated Ervin and Toros
Toros nominated Alkena and Mirjeta

Algen - Automatic
Ermela - 9
Ervin - 5
Toros - 4

Elisa - 3
Emiljo - 2
Klaudia - 2
Klodjana - 1
Alkena - 1
Mirjeta - 1
Alma - 1
Ogren - 1
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 12:07:47 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2011, 09:39:12 PM »
The six housemates who entered last week were automatically nominated tonight, and Kreshnik is the sixth person to be evicted from the house.

1st - Elisa
2nd - Ervin
3rd - Algen
4th - Klaudia
5th - Ermela
6th - Kreshnik
The percentages:

25.6% Elisa
21.5% Ervin
20.6% Algen
16.2% Klaudia
8.5% Ermela