Author Topic: Big Brother 4 Albania  (Read 81956 times)

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
Re: Big Brother 4 Albania
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2011, 12:56:52 PM »
the prize for this season is 100.000 euros.. and not 72.000 euros..  ;)
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2011, 01:07:18 PM »
in this season of Big Brother Albania 4... we have a lesbian housmate wich is Elisa  8) but we have another Transvestite housemate wich we don't know who is it  :P
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2011, 01:39:07 PM »
in this season of Big Brother Albania 4... we have a lesbian housmate wich is Elisa  8) but we have another Transvestite housemate wich we don't know who is it  :P
None of the male housemates are gay? because if there's a lesbian, there might be a gay guy. A transvestite? Really, I hope that these two housemates dont make the madness that Klodian made last year when he announced he was gay.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2011, 01:56:06 PM »
the prize for this season is 100.000 euros.. and not 72.000 euros..  ;)
Did they change the prize? Because in the 2nd live show they said the prize was 10.000.000 lekë, and according to Yahoo COnverter that is 72.018€ (http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter/?amt=1&from=EUR&to=ALL&submit=Convert#from=ALL;to=EUR;amt=10000000)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2011, 02:04:32 PM »

Wow, shes hot :-*
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2011, 02:09:14 PM »
I think the transvestite could be Mariel or Mirjeta
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2011, 03:30:44 PM »
Tonight is the live show. There will be another "black envelope" similar to last week.

Two new housemates are revealed. They are:
  • Jonela, a 21 years old diplomacy student.
  • Petrit is 23 years old and likes photography.

Toros is the seventh housemate to be evicted from the house, with 36% of the public vote.

Nominations then took place. Algen is still nominated for the envelope last week -

Algen nominated Ermela and Ergys
Alkena nominated Ermela and Ervin
Alma nominated Elisa and Ermela
Elisa nominated Ermela and Ervin
Emiljo nominated Ermela and Ervin
Ergys nominated Ermela and Ervin
Ermela nominated Elisa and Emiljo
Ervin nominated Elisa and Emiljo
Klaudia nominated Ervin and Ermela
Klodjana nominated Ermela and Ervin
Mariel nominated Ermela and Elisa
Mirjeta nominated Ermela and Ervin
Neda nominated Emiljo and Elisa
Ogren nominated Ervin and Ermela

Algen - Automatic
Ermela - 11
Ervin - 8
Elisa - 5

Emiljo - 3
Ergys - 1

Algen, Elisa, Ermela and Ervin are nominated for eviction this week.

After Alkena, Alma and Emiljo nominate, Alma gets a marriage proposal from her boyfriend through a glass window, and she accepts. ;D

And if the house wasn't full enough, another new housemate enters. He is Edison.

And another two housemates are revealed.
  • Shkelqim is 30 years old. He has lived in Rome for 15 years.
  • Faton is 26 years old and is from Kosovo.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 11:56:43 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2011, 03:36:35 PM »
Thanks for the updates Phil  :P

And 2 more housemates and we are in the 3rd week  :-\

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2011, 04:01:04 PM »
Is Algen still nominated??
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2011, 04:04:18 PM »
Is Algen still nominated??

Ah, thanks for reminding me. The envelope last week said he would be nominated for two weeks, so yes.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2011, 06:31:31 PM »
Finally, 5 new housemates?

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2011, 08:03:31 AM »
also last night was a funny part of the show. Emiljo along the week had sex with Ermela. During the show Arbana launched the clip that was showing that Ermela and Emilijo were having sex. After the comments Ermela said that emiljo doesn't know how to f**k and that he doesn't kiss to good with his tounge. So Emiljo is not the ideal boyfriend for Ermela ::)
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2011, 03:26:56 PM »
None of the male housemates are gay? because if there's a lesbian, there might be a gay guy. A transvestite? Really, I hope that these two housemates dont make the madness that Klodian made last year when he announced he was gay.
wow I didn't know that Klodian came out. its really a rare case at Balkans and especially Albania is very conservative. I wouln't be surprised if something happens as it did to te gay on Geobar.
the winner of Serbia's first season also didn't come out on the show (although it was a case of everyone suspecting it but nobody's talking about it)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2011, 03:42:19 PM »
I think this week will be very interesting, and I certainly wouldn't be surprised if we see Ermela be evicted next weekend.

And staying with the homosexuality topic, earlier today Neda and Ermela had a conversation where Neda said kissing a girl on the lips did not necessarily equal homosexuality, and Ermela said she believed homosexuality was a choice and she preferred a family "core" with a mother and father. Neda went on to say that she was not properly educated about homosexuality. Ermela denied this and claimed it was just her opinion.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2011, 04:26:56 PM »
I think this week will be very interesting, and I certainly wouldn't be surprised if we see Ermela be evicted next weekend.

And staying with the homosexuality topic, earlier today Neda and Ermela had a conversation where Neda said kissing a girl on the lips did not necessarily equal homosexuality, and Ermela said she believed homosexuality was a choice and she preferred a family "core" with a mother and father. Neda went on to say that she was not properly educated about homosexuality. Ermela denied this and claimed it was just her opinion.

I think I sorta agree with Ermela on this one. I don't know about gay/lesbians but im bisexual and it is through choice, I could easily choose to be gay/straight but I don't want to, that's the whole point. As for the parenting issue, as good parents they may be, what will happen to those kids if people at school figure it out, they would get bullied. A girl I knew at school got picked on because she had 2 mums...

Maybe it isn't a choice and im wrong but then again that's just my point of view

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2011, 06:14:00 PM »

I think I sorta agree with Ermela on this one. I don't know about gay/lesbians but im bisexual and it is through choice, I could easily choose to be gay/straight but I don't want to, that's the whole point. As for the parenting issue, as good parents they may be, what will happen to those kids if people at school figure it out, they would get bullied. A girl I knew at school got picked on because she had 2 mums...

Maybe it isn't a choice and im wrong but then again that's just my point of view
well if its just about you, why even bother to discuss about it? if you agree with Ermela on this you support pure ignorance.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2011, 11:13:59 AM »

well if its just about you, why even bother to discuss about it? if you agree with Ermela on this you support pure ignorance.

Wtf? It's not pure ignorance, your missin the whole point here, I meant there's nothin wrong with same sex parenting as they may be fantastic parents, but if you read my post instead of jumping to conclusions you'd know that I know someone who was raised by her mother and another woman and the amount of s*** she got off people at school was unreal, which is why I have this viewpoint, it's a not a problem that should be happening, when your in high school you should be mature enough to respect that, I am but others were not and unfortunately that's a fact of life.

And off subject you've really had an issue with me recently, even before this, so what is it i've supposed to have done? and btw im probably the least ignorant and most open minded person you'll meet so you calling me ignorant is where I draw the line and Im actually very offended you'd say that to me when really im a complete stranger you've never met and probably never will. Tbh I think this is more of a personal issue you have with me, I mean if anyone else said what I did would you care?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2011, 12:13:52 PM »
hey guys! what's happening.. this is supposed to be a forum where we will discuss about Big Brother not about offending or other too personal issues..

please guys..  just

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE!!

:)

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2011, 12:31:10 PM »
Both of them would be great BB contestants! :)

Anywho,

onto BB Albania...

Ermela most likely will be evicted I think. If this was like BBUK, the girl who sleeps with the guy then slags him off would normally be disliked.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2011, 12:44:17 PM »
Both of them would be great BB contestants! :)

Anywho,

onto BB Albania...

Ermela most likely will be evicted I think. If this was like BBUK, the girl who sleeps with the guy then slags him off would normally be disliked.

lol ;D

Im not trying to start arguments, Im a lover and don't really like conflict, but had to defend myself there, I just can't keep my mouth shut if I feel Im being accused of something im not.

Still love everybody tho :)

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2011, 02:42:59 PM »
I wouldn't be so sure that Ermela's time is up. If you look at how long Klodian lasted last year (even after coming out) I think it says alot for Ermela's chances. Also, to respond to the discussion that was taking place earlier I think that while heterosexuals and homosexuals may not have a choice in their attractions, bisexuals almost by definition can choose which gender they would like to date at any given time. Now while I myself may have bi-tendencies I've always considered myself more attracted to women-particularly the older ones. I've had people judge me for that last attraction alone and I could really give to craps because in my opinion who ever a person likes is cool with me as long as they aren't hurting anyone.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2011, 05:04:11 PM »
I wouldn't be so sure that Ermela's time is up. If you look at how long Klodian lasted last year (even after coming out) I think it says alot for Ermela's chances. Also, to respond to the discussion that was taking place earlier I think that while heterosexuals and homosexuals may not have a choice in their attractions, bisexuals almost by definition can choose which gender they would like to date at any given time. Now while I myself may have bi-tendencies I've always considered myself more attracted to women-particularly the older ones. I've had people judge me for that last attraction alone and I could really give to craps because in my opinion who ever a person likes is cool with me as long as they aren't hurting anyone.

I couldn't have put it better myself :)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2011, 02:24:53 PM »

*applauds*

hey guys! what's happening.. this is supposed to be a forum where we will discuss about Big Brother not about offending or other too personal issues..

please guys..  just

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE!!

:)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Back onto the topic of Big Brother Albania, Faton was told his father's condition worsened, so he has left to be with his family in Kosovo. He was ready with his bags packed before the other housemates were even woken up, but they got to say goodbye to him. :( :'(

« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 11:26:52 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2011, 02:50:42 PM »
In other news over the past few days, Jonela (who has been in the house for only a few days so far), has questioned why the house seems to be "attacking" Ermela and Ervin. Klodjana and Ermela have also called a "truce" over their disagreements about their views.

The group have been discussing the prize money, and Neda says if she wins she would buy a house. The group have also been worrying about the contents of the mysterious black envelope delivered in the last live show. The only thing they can agree on is that whatever is inside it is not good news.

And Algen has offended Mirjeta by giving her peach juice instead of cherry!  :o :o :o Mirjeta cried over Faton leaving the house. Most of the recent news (from today) seems to be dominated by the topic of food. Edison has claimed he is not good at long term relationships, and I think he may be a footballer, although I'm not sure. We'll know for sure when the official website decides to add the profiles.

Ergys is finding trouble holding conversations with the other housemates. Elisa starts her day by saying she is glad and happy to be a part of BB4 and her discussion with Ogren soon turns to the hot topic of Ermela. Ogren says Elisa is not doing herself any favours being friendly to someone that fake and Elisa replies that Ermela is quiet and sweet. Elisa later says she wants to be evicted this week.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 05:15:30 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2011, 11:29:32 AM »
The official profiles of the new housemates are now on the website.