Author Topic: Big Brother 4 Albania  (Read 83003 times)

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
Re: Big Brother 4 Albania
« Reply #250 on: March 31, 2011, 03:23:05 AM »
Day 95
Episode 81

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGrREHVGJM4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGrREHVGJM4</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWJjwsBvMZM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWJjwsBvMZM</a>
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #251 on: March 31, 2011, 07:54:51 AM »
There are going to be 4,091,550 viewers for the BIG BROTHER ALBANIA 4 BIG FINAL.
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #252 on: March 31, 2011, 11:19:11 AM »
There are going to be 4,091,550 viewers for the BIG BROTHER ALBANIA 4 BIG FINAL.

What rating share does it get in Albania?

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #253 on: April 01, 2011, 03:04:59 AM »

What rating share does it get in Albania?

In stars : 5 stars ♦♦♦♦♦ <- (These don't seem like stars, really :P)
Almost all in Albania follow Big Brother. It is our favourite show. The 4th season is really getting famous and TOMORROW IS THE FINAL NIGHT OF BBA4
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #254 on: April 01, 2011, 06:30:54 AM »
PHOTOS

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #255 on: April 01, 2011, 06:32:29 AM »

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #256 on: April 01, 2011, 06:33:55 AM »

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #257 on: April 01, 2011, 06:35:18 AM »

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #258 on: April 01, 2011, 06:38:43 AM »

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #259 on: April 01, 2011, 06:41:04 AM »

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #260 on: April 01, 2011, 06:45:27 AM »

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #261 on: April 01, 2011, 06:46:44 AM »

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline 1122

• Head of House
« Reply #262 on: April 01, 2011, 07:39:40 AM »
Yes but you know per example, on Secret Story 3 (France), everyone was thinking that Jonathan will be the Winner, but that was Emily.
But I think Ermela will be the Winner of the BB Albania.

ermela will definitly win...the show is boring withaut petrit and alma.....really alma deserve to be in final...but neda and ogren have causins in TCH  and thats the reason that alma,petrit and a lot of the others arte now aut...im happy that neda it definitly aut and i hope that ermela will win because she have a lot of fans and all fans of alma,klodjana,toros,algen,alkena are voting for her..

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #263 on: April 01, 2011, 10:40:03 AM »
Yes but you know per example, on Secret Story 3 (France), everyone was thinking that Jonathan will be the Winner, but that was Emily.

ermela will definitly win...the show is boring withaut petrit and alma.....really alma deserve to be in final...but neda and ogren have cousins in TCH  and that's the reason that Alma,patriot and a lot of the others arte now aut...I'm happy that Neda it definitely out and i hope that ermela will win because she have a lot of fans and all fans of alma,klodjana,toros,algen,alkena are voting for her..

I don't know why but Neda was the favourite one when the show started on 25th of December. Neda hasn't got any "cousins" in TCH. Ogren does. He had his uncle in TCH -> Sokol Balla. He was dismissed on 2nd of February. So Big brother had a reason more to evict Ogren. But the public decides. Stop destroying the image of Big Brother Albania.
But let's get back to Neda. You know very well Neda was the favourite since the beginning of this show. Now why all this favour for Ermela ? And those which liked Neda were really brainy cuz' she is a girl with dignity. Ermela is just deflowered and she said to Neda "You should get deflowered" . Do you understand what class of women is Ermela that talks for defloration ?!
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #264 on: April 01, 2011, 03:10:11 PM »

ermela will definitly win...the show is boring withaut petrit and alma.....really alma deserve to be in final...but neda and ogren have cousins in TCH  and that's the reason that Alma,patriot and a lot of the others arte now aut...I'm happy that Neda it definitely out and i hope that ermela will win because she have a lot of fans and all fans of alma,klodjana,toros,algen,alkena are voting for her..

I don't know why but Neda was the favourite one when the show started on 25th of December. Neda hasn't got any "cousins" in TCH. Ogren does. He had his uncle in TCH -> Sokol Balla. He was dismissed on 2nd of February. So Big brother had a reason more to evict Ogren. But the public decides. Stop destroying the image of Big Brother Albania.
But let's get back to Neda. You know very well Neda was the favourite since the beginning of this show. Now why all this favour for Ermela ? And those which liked Neda were really brainy cuz' she is a girl with dignity. Ermela is just deflowered and she said to Neda "You should get deflowered" . Do you understand what class of women is Ermela that talks for defloration ?!

Then why did Neda get evicted ? Was she expected to get evicted ? And if Ermela is such a trashy woman why is the favourite to win ? Didn't Neda also have sex in the house ?

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #265 on: April 01, 2011, 03:28:46 PM »

ermela will definitely win...the show is boring without petrit and alma.....really alma deserve to be in final...but neda and ogren have cousins in TCH  and that's the reason that Alma,patriot and a lot of the others Are now out...I'm happy that Neda it definitely out and i hope that ermela will win because she have a lot of fans and all fans of alma,klodjana,toros,algen,alkena are voting for her..

Then why did Neda get evicted ? Was she expected to get evicted ? And if Ermela is such a trashy woman why is the favourite to win ? Didn't Neda also have sex in the house ?

Neda was evicted because the people cannot justify. She was the magic and the secret formula of this Big Brother. This is just my opinion. I'm esteeming others opinion and I am not saying Ermela should not win this BBA. But she is just not the right person. However, Neda is the moral winner of this BBA and like Blendi said she is the queen without the crowd. Ermela is there because she LOVES MONEY.  Neda did sex in the house but she didn't say to the others " WOW :D :D I HAD SEX WITH OGREN, What a fun !!! " This is what Ermela did, not Neda. And pleasee... Ermela is just a B****y girl. In the beginning she had sex with Emiljo and than on the live show she said to him : You don't know how to fuck !. Later she went to bed with Torros. But this wasn't discovered. At least she found Ervin, her dice. And I wanna know what did Ermela so preferable ?
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #266 on: April 01, 2011, 03:40:41 PM »
Apart from being female why do people want Ermela to win, is she entertaining in any way ???
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline 1122

• Head of House
« Reply #267 on: April 01, 2011, 04:23:07 PM »

florian po te shkruaj ne shqip se po pritoj ne angl...ne javet e para absulutisht favoritja ime ishte neda,por cfar ndodhi me kalimin e kohes neda ra me kundershtuim me veten tha un nuk dashurohem leht,une kurr nuk lidhem ne shtepi,flite vec per psikologji,filozofi,,tha un almen nuk e nominoj e nominoj dhe almen...u lidh dhe me lidhje per mendimin tim ja beri vetes sepse u lidh vetem me ogrenin dhe i humbi komunikimi me te gjithe..e din mir ne forum komentet qe jan per neden ku 70% jane negative....ne nje gazet javen e kalumun ishte pyetja ADI KRASTA KUSHERIRI I NEDES??!!!.....

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #268 on: April 01, 2011, 04:27:02 PM »
Apart from being female why do people want Ermela to win, is she entertaining in any way ???

That's what I want to know ! I don't see any very good thing on her ! She is a good player of Big Brother but the public is falling in her dirty game which includes her poor mother, Ervin and all the other housemates that were leaning her. I may seem a little bit stupid but anyway it's done. Ermela is the winner.
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline 1122

• Head of House
« Reply #269 on: April 01, 2011, 04:29:04 PM »
Apart from being female why do people want Ermela to win, is she entertaining in any way ?
NO BUT ALL THE BEST HAVE BEEN EVICTED BECAUSE IN ALBANIA WORK LIKE THIS WHO HAVE COUSINS,FRIENDS FROM TCH THEY WILL SURVIVE LIKE(KLODJANA,OGREN,NEDA)...AND THE OTHERS GET EVICTED....FOR EXAMPLE THE ELIMINATION OF ALMA,ALGEN,ALKENA,PETRTIT,,,SHOCKED THE AUDIENCE ESPECIALLY THE ELIMINATION OF ALMA..THAT FOR 2H IN INTERNET REACT MORE THAN 2.000PEOPLE ABOUT THIS ELIMINATION BECAUSE IT WAS EXPECTED THAT OGREN WILL DEFINITLY LEAVE THE HOUSE...
KNOW SURE WILL WINN ERMELA..BECAUSE ALL FANS OF ERVIN,TOROS,ALGEN,ALMA,ALKENA,SHKELQIM WILL VOTE FOR HER AND SHE IS MORE ENTERTAINIG THAN THE OTHERS FINALIST...OGREN ITS MOST HATED HAUSM. OF THIS SEASON,,MARIEL ITS JUST A GOOD BOY,HE IS AN ANGEL VBUT DOESNT GIVE SHOW,

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #270 on: April 01, 2011, 04:31:11 PM »

florian po te shkruaj ne shqip se po pritoj ne angl...ne javet e para absulutisht favoritja ime ishte neda,por cfar ndodhi me kalimin e kohes neda ra me kundershtuim me veten tha un nuk dashurohem leht,une kurr nuk lidhem ne shtepi,flite vec per psikologji,filozofi,,tha un almen nuk e nominoj e nominoj dhe almen...u lidh dhe me lidhje per mendimin tim ja beri vetes sepse u lidh vetem me ogrenin dhe i humbi komunikimi me te gjithe..e din mir ne forum komentet qe jan per neden ku 70% jane negative....ne nje gazet javen e kalumun ishte pyetja ADI KRASTA KUSHERIRI I NEDES??!!!.....

1. e kam emrin Florion dhe jo Florian
2. neda thjesht u lodh sepse e githe shtepia iu kundervu
3. ADI KRASTA KUSHERIRI I NEDES??!!! -> jane thjesht gazeta qe merren me thashetheme dhe me asgje tjeter
4.  athere pse e krahasoni neden me Lek Plepin ?  po qe keshtu pse nuk e krahasoni Ermelen me porstit e semaforit
5. S'kam me nerva te merrem me me lummerat qe kane ngelur ne BB ;)
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #271 on: April 01, 2011, 04:49:29 PM »
Translation :
Florian I"m writing you in Albanian because  I laze to write in English. In the first weeks absolutely neda was my favourite but later Neda began to stonewall herself and said : I will not fall in love so easy, I will never get a boyfriend in the house. Also she was talking only for philosophy, psychology and other things like that. Neda promised to Alma that she will never nominate her and she nominated her. She was connected with Ogren and here she lost some points and there wasn't anymore a communication between Neda an the other housemates because she was thinking all the day only for Ogren. The negative comments for Neda in the forum are 70%. in a newspaper I saw a title : " Adi Krasta the cousin of Neda ?!"

Translation :
Florion
1. :P My name is Florion and not Florian
2. Neda was just tired of all this because all the housemates were against her
3. Adi Krasta the cousin of Neda ?!" -> f***** gossips
4. This could not be translated !
5. I'm so shirty and I don't have more nerves to talk about the grime ! ;)
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #272 on: April 01, 2011, 04:53:43 PM »
Day 96
Episode 82

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kd_REGLzJw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kd_REGLzJw</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuVm2C0ps_c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuVm2C0ps_c</a>

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #273 on: April 01, 2011, 04:55:03 PM »
Day 97
Episode 83

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWuyYAguGRc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWuyYAguGRc</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kAISlJ29As" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kAISlJ29As</a>
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #274 on: April 01, 2011, 04:58:15 PM »
Ermela
57%
Ergys
13%
Mariel
6%