Author Topic: Big Brother 11 Brazil  (Read 114317 times)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 11 Brazil
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2011, 09:22:39 PM »
Igor is the new HoH, and tomorrow he will choose the first 2 nominees

Although I'm not a big fan of him, it's great news for me that he won the HoH, so he will put 2 from the B side up for eviction tomorrow :D . Tonight he said he will nominate either Talula or Rodrigo, but he doesn't know that he must vote for 2 housemates tomorrow  :D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 09:42:36 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2011, 09:07:40 AM »
Maria won the Anjo competition today

I think she will give immunity to Talula  Angry.

Maria gave the punishment to Michelly and Janaina, and then a new fight started in the house because this is the 2nd time that Michelly received the punishment in 3 weeks  Cheesy, and Michelly and Maria started to critize the other with their groups. I'm pretty sure that the 2nd nominee tonight will be either Michelly or Maria

And I really hate Diogo  Angry Angry Angry . After he survived, he is a completely different person, he thinks he is the stronger player inside the house, and I can't believe he is talking bad about Michelly now, who was his "girlfriend" during the first 2 weeks  Shocked. He told to Igor that he should put her up for eviction this week  Shocked Angry Angry Angry

And there is a popularity poll in UOL, and with more than 6.500 votes this are the results:

18.82% Rodrigão  ;D
14.44% Maria  ???
14.14% Diana  ;D ;D
10.39% Natália  ;D ;D
10.19% Talula  >:(
9.41% Diogo  >:( >:(
6.99% Cristiano
3.51% Michelly
3.23% Paula
2.57% Jaqueline
1.73% Rodrigo
1.46% Igor
1.36% Daniel
1.16% Lucival
0.60% Janaina  :D

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2011, 01:15:15 PM »
As much as I like Rodrigao I don't want him to win I want to end up the runner up. I really really want Brazil to have a good looking female winner. Diana!

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2011, 01:40:12 PM »
As much as I like Rodrigao I don't want him to win I want to end up the runner up. I really really want Brazil to have a good looking female winner. Diana!
I really like Diana, but I don't think she deserves to win because she is a "pretty girl". She deserves to win because she is a great housemate, funny to watch and not a bitch like almost all the other female contestants from this season. Rodrigão is also a great housemate, and if he does everything right, I think it'll be fair enough if he win

I'd love to see Diana vs Talula in the nominations tonight, but I think it can be Michelly vs Diana  :'( :'(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2011, 02:38:11 PM »
Maria won the Anjo competition today

I think she will give immunity to Talula  Angry.

Maria gave the punishment to Michelly and Janaina, and then a new fight started in the house because this is the 2nd time that Michelly received the punishment in 3 weeks  Cheesy, and Michelly and Maria started to critize the other with their groups. I'm pretty sure that the 2nd nominee tonight will be either Michelly or Maria

And I really hate Diogo  Angry Angry Angry . After he survived, he is a completely different person, he thinks he is the stronger player inside the house, and I can't believe he is talking bad about Michelly now, who was his "girlfriend" during the first 2 weeks  Shocked. He told to Igor that he should put her up for eviction this week  Shocked Angry Angry Angry

And there is a popularity poll in UOL, and with more than 6.500 votes this are the results:

18.82% Rodrigão  ;D
14.44% Maria  ???
14.14% Diana  ;D ;D
10.39% Natália  ;D ;D
10.19% Talula  >:(
9.41% Diogo  >:( >:(
6.99% Cristiano
3.51% Michelly
3.23% Paula
2.57% Jaqueline
1.73% Rodrigo
1.46% Igor
1.36% Daniel
1.16% Lucival
0.60% Janaina  :D

What are Lucival & Janaina like? for some reason they remind me of Rachael & Govan BB11 (a pair of bitches obviously) or are they not liked for another reason?
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2011, 02:48:22 PM »
What are Lucival & Janaina like? for some reason they remind me of Rachael & Govan BB11 (a pair of bitches obviously) or are they not liked for another reason?
I don't think they aren't liked by the public, but they are a bit boring, so they don't have many fans.

They are actually "good people", they are always having fun and they didn't talk bad about anyone in the house, but maybe they are not doing enough to make them a bit more popular. I really like Lucival, I like his personality.

For me the bitches from this season are all the girls from the B side (Talula, Maria and Jaqueline, specially the first 2)

BTW, Igor told to Rodrigão that he will nominate either Rodrigo, Diana or Maria, because he knows that Maria is going to give immunity to Talula. I guess Rodrigo is definitely nominated tonight, and I think he can vote for Diana. I have no idea about the 2 nominees by the housemates, maybe Michelly and Lucival or Cristiano

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2011, 03:18:48 PM »
This are the 2 new housemates:

Adriana

Wesley

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2011, 04:47:35 PM »
you seem to root for the women regardless of their character but only because of their gender. isn't that sexist as well?

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2011, 06:46:07 PM »
Maria gave immunity to Talula

Igor chose Maria, and it's a strategical vote. But then Bial announced that he had to vote for a male contestant too  :P. He chose Rodrigo because he is from the other team.

Then the other housemates went to the Dairy Room and they had to vote for a female and a male contestant:

DIANA = Rodrigão and Michelly
MARIA = Michelly and Lucival
TALULA = Rodrigão and Michelly
JAQUELINE = Michelly and Cristiano
PAULA = Diana and Rodrigão
RODRIGO = Michelly and Daniel
DANIEL = Rodrigão and Natália
JANAINA = Rodrigão and Paula
NATÁLIA = Jaqueline and Diogo
MICHELLY = Rodrigão and Jaqueline
LUCIVAL = Rodrigão and Jaqueline
CRISTIANO = Diana and Diogo
RODRIGÃO = Diana and Diogo
DIOGO = Diana and Daniel

Rodrigão = 7
Diogo = 3
Daniel = 2
Cristiano = 1
Lucival = 1

Michelly = 5
Diana = 4
Jaqueline = 3
Natália = 1
Paula = 1

So Maria, Rodrigo, Michelly and Rodrigão are up for eviction this week. On Sunday one from each sex will be evicted.

For me, the female vote it's easier, GET MARIA OUT!!  >:( >:( . But I like the 2 guys, but Rodrigão is my favourite from day 1, so bye bye Rodrigo  :'(
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 09:54:05 PM by joako »

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2011, 06:51:06 PM »
WOW Adriana

Offline Big Brother Total Drama

• Finalist
  • total drama big brother 1 coming soon
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2011, 07:02:21 PM »
Bye Michelly and Rodrigao
Big Brother Fan

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2011, 07:23:35 PM »
Bye Michelly and Rodrigao
LOL, I guess we have completely different favourites. Who are your favourites?

I think Michelly is definitely out, and I think it'll be a close vote between Rodrigão and Rodrigo  :'(

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2011, 07:30:41 PM »
The results in the UOL poll with 9000 votes:

36.46% Rodrigão and Michelly  :'(
36.04% Rodrigo and Michelly
23.15% Rodrigo and Maria
4.35% Rodrigão and Maria

So:

59.19% Rodrigo
40.81% Rodrigão

72.50% Michelly  :'(
27.50% Maria

Offline Big Brother Total Drama

• Finalist
  • total drama big brother 1 coming soon
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2011, 07:34:43 PM »
My faves is

Igor  ;D
Cristiano  8)
Diana  ;D
Talula  8)
Big Brother Fan

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2011, 08:22:14 PM »
Wow, I'm shocked that they're having a double eviction this week. Is this series trying to be longer than usual (lasting 92 days or more instead of 78-85 rank) or just a twist to shock the house a little bit.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2011, 08:39:06 PM »
Wow, I'm shocked that they're having a double eviction this week. Is this series trying to be longer than usual (lasting 92 days or more instead of 78-85 rank) or just a twist to shock the house a little bit.
The series will last for 78 days.

I think this is just a twist, it was made before in the 3rd season. I guess they are evicting a couple because on Sunday a new couple is entering to the house. And I like this twist, the housemates were really surprised tonight about the nominations  :P

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2011, 08:42:33 PM »
There are 2 differents polls on UOL now, althought the results are the same:

MALE VOTE (http://televisao.uol.com.br/bbb/bbb11/enquetes/enquete_fotos.htm?id=9758)
55.73% Rodrigo
44.27% Rodrigão

FEMALE VOTE (http://televisao.uol.com.br/bbb/bbb11/enquetes/enquete_fotos.htm?id=9759)
70.55% Michelly
29.45% Maria

So it'll be a close vote between the Rodrigos and Michelly is definitelly out  :'(

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2011, 09:50:35 PM »
I can't believe what Jaqueline said tonight.

She said that Rodrigão will be evicted because he is just a "nice guy", but he didn't do anything interesting in the house  :o :o :o . I guess she said that because she is one of the most interesting housemate in the house  ::), she is always doing interesting things in the house  ::) . I hate that group (Talula, Maria and Jaqueline  >:()

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2011, 09:57:41 PM »
My faves is

Igor  ;D
Cristiano  8)
Diana  ;D
Talula  8)

I like 3 out of this 4 housemates  :P

Diana is defintely the best from this season. And I didn't like Igor at the begining, but now he didn't talk about nominations ALL the time. Cristiano is fine for me, but a bit too boring   ???

And Talula is the new Tessalia. She only talked about nominations, and that they should vote for someone from the other group  >:( >:(
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 10:05:04 PM by joako »

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2011, 11:09:48 AM »
I really like Diana, but I don't think she deserves to win because she is a "pretty girl". She deserves to win because she is a great housemate, funny to watch and not a bitch like almost all the other female contestants from this season. Rodrigão is also a great housemate, and if he does everything right, I think it'll be fair enough if he win

I'd love to see Diana vs Talula in the nominations tonight, but I think it can be Michelly vs Diana  :'( :'(

No no obviously I wouldn't want the season bitch to win no way! I must admit I am a bit biased I do favour the ladies a bit more but during times when the male contestant is deserving Ive supported them to the end. Ive always wanted Brasil to have a hot and a good at heart female winner sorry for sounding shallow but seriously many have come so close to win Gyselle , Mariana and Grazi but none of them won , and in my opinion each of them deserved to win compared to the eventual winners. I wouldn't mind seeing Rodrigao win infact I think he sort've has it in the bag if he doesn't do anything wrong he reminds me alot of Grazi and Gys , but I'd prefer to see Diana win.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
  • Username: daniel
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2011, 01:39:39 PM »
Scarcely a woman will gain BB Brazil, because women voting more .The two women who won, only because they overcame were poor.

I want Rodrigão skirt the game, he only sleep, he does not talk to anyone, but as I said women voting more and will leave-it continue in the house.

Mychelle should come, it is doing a game insane, said that his father could not see it with Diogo and a kiss at Diana and especially now with its discussion by the monster with Mary.

Mary is the woman favorite to earn big brother,has a big fan club in twitter.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2011, 01:45:22 PM »
Scarcely a woman will gain BB Brazil, because women voting more .The two women who won, only because they overcame were poor.

I want Rodrigão skirt the game, he only sleep, he does not talk to anyone, but as I said women voting more and will leave-it continue in the house.

Mychelle should come, it is doing a game insane, said that his father could not see it with Diogo and a kiss at Diana and especially now with its discussion by the monster with Mary.

Mary is the woman favorite to earn big brother,has a big fan club in twitter.
Welcome to the forum  ;D. Are you from Brazil?

And I don't think Rodrigão only sleeps all day, he has a good relationship with the guys from the A Side, and TBH, I prefer to see him sleeping rather than see Jaqueline, Talula and Maria talking bad things about the other girls in the poor house.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2011, 03:07:23 PM »
Yes, I am in Brazil. They speak evil of House A, to try and make they are with a bad image because they have more players strong in the game:

Lucival: because it is gay.(which is good here in Brazil).
Cristiano: because he is doing style ogro similar to Dourado(winner BBB10).
Diogo: because it is pretty and cheerful.
Rodrigão: only because it is pretty.
Natalia: may be a strong candidate to reach until the end.

while in House B has only to Maria,Talula and Diana that are women who scarcely gain a man in eviction.

BB11 is the worst season of BB, why two new players will enter into the house. Nobody wants to make a move is wrong and everybody wanting a good image, including the Rodrigão and does nothing in the game. It is a pity that a player so will gain only because it is pretty.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2011, 04:31:31 PM »
Yes, I am in Brazil. They speak evil of House A, to try and make they are with a bad image because they have more players strong in the game:

while in House B has only to Maria,Talula and Diana that are women who scarcely gain a man in eviction.

BB11 is the worst season of BB, why two new players will enter into the house. Nobody wants to make a move is wrong and everybody wanting a good image, including the Rodrigão and does nothing in the game. It is a pity that a player so will gain only because it is pretty.
I actually like this season, and for me there have been worst seasons of BBB, like the last one  ::)

And again, I don't think Rodrigão is popular because he is just a pretty face. I like him because he is a good guy, and he is playing a good game, he knows what to say and when he must say it

About the 2 new players, I think it's just a twist, like they did on Season 9 with André and Maíra, and I have to say that it was a pretty good twist in that season, André and Maíra gave something new to the house, so I hope this 2 new housemates will be as interesting as André and Maíra were.

And I don't think Lucival is strong because he is gay, Dicesar and Sérgio were evicted last season although they were gays. And Daniel is also gay and he is from the B house

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2011, 08:10:23 PM »

I actually like this season, and for me there have been worst seasons of BBB, like the last one  ::)

And again, I don't think Rodrigão is popular because he is just a pretty face. I like him because he is a good guy, and he is playing a good game, he knows what to say and when he must say it

About the 2 new players, I think it's just a twist, like they did on Season 9 with André and Maíra, and I have to say that it was a pretty good twist in that season, André and Maíra gave something new to the house, so I hope this 2 new housemates will be as interesting as André and Maíra were.

And I don't think Lucival is strong because he is gay, Dicesar and Sérgio were evicted last season although they were gays. And Daniel is also gay and he is from the B house

But in last season was the Golden Mafia they voted ineluctably and were against homosexuals, so that the final gave 150,000,000 million votes. If there were that, with certainty the Dicesar the Sergio would have won.

Daniel is gay also, But he speaketh evil of all players of the house and not yet likes to cook, I hope q the Lucival away his will not burn also. These new players must not shake the game. I think that the likely return of Ariadna in House of glass with the players eliminated will wag the house, it will do what did the last time.

Tomorrow the program promises much, then put videos of elimination in hd here.