Author Topic: Big Brother 11 Brazil  (Read 113585 times)

Offline Daniel

• Winner
  • Username: daniel
Re: Big Brother 11 Brazil
« Reply #225 on: February 07, 2011, 01:29:31 PM »
Did you like the Golden Mafia? I hated it, and I think it was one of the worst things that happened on BBB  >:( >:(

And I don't think Diogo will win against Rodrigão, he has so many people who reallly hates him. Maurício I'm not sure, I think we should wait to see the relationship with Maria and Wesley, and Daniel can play the victim game, and the game that was made by Cida and Thiago on season 4, and he can win because of it

They helped one player rejected for the house to win. Diogo is starting to burn with the public. Mauricio is the second on Uol Poll with 16,69% of votes (The public must be with pity him). ;D ;D ..Daniel is joyful and poor, he needs the prize to help the home for the elderly who he cares.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #226 on: February 07, 2011, 07:33:57 PM »
Monday Episode: Game.

A few moments later of the return of Mauricio: Maria speaks of Wesley for him, it deals Maria evil. The men of the house say to him desist hers. Jaqueline weepy, Cristiano say that the women of the house are forming a plot against men.  The big discussion of Maria and Diogo by Mauricio. The Host revealed that Mauricio said he wanted life to live free, without Mary, to be eliminated. >:( ..Monday game and Cinema BBB for all players.

Full Episode of Monday:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc3CviKx6sA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc3CviKx6sA</a>
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 07:47:09 AM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #227 on: February 07, 2011, 08:03:03 PM »
Monday Game:

Players had to choose the most false and most treacherous. The most voted will switch two players from home.

Daniel

most false: Diogo.
most treacherous: Diogo.

Maria

Jaqueline

most false: Natalia.
most treacherous: Lucival.

Talula

most treacherous: Natalia.

Janaina

most false: Wesley.
most treacherous: Wesley.

Paula

Natalia

most false: Talula.
most treacherous: Lucival.

Diana

most false: Wesley.
most treacherous: Cristiano.

Lucival

most false: Diana.

Adriana

most false: Diana.
most treacherous: Diana.

Rodrigão

most false: Paula.
most treacherous: Paula.

Wesley

Cristiano

most false: Talula.
most treacherous: Jaqueline.

Mauricio

Diogo

most false: Paula.

Result:

With 5 votes as the most false, and 4 as the most treacherous, Natalia was 'winner' of the game.

Swap:

Diana ( Poor House/ Blue Team) exchange with Rodrigão ( Luxury House/ Orange Team).

Diogo ( Luxury House/ Green Team) exchange with Mauricio ( Poor House/ Blue Team)

Bad choice, swap Rodrigão and Diogo (two favorites) by Diana and Mauricio was madness.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 07:46:42 AM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #228 on: February 07, 2011, 08:20:00 PM »
Division of Houses now:

Luxury House/ House A:

Orange Team: Diana, Cristiano (evicted tomorrow) and Natalia. ;D (Good Team.)  
Green Team: Mauricio, Janaina, Lucival and Adriana. ;D (Good Team.)  

Poor House/ House B:

Red Team: Talula, Wesley, Maria and Paula. >:( (Bad Team. I want the 4 are eliminated.)
Blue Team: Diogo, Jaqueline, Daniel and Rodrigão. ;D (Good Team.) 

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #229 on: February 07, 2011, 09:52:17 PM »
Talula for the win

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #230 on: February 08, 2011, 08:21:41 AM »
Discussions yesterday evening:

Talula conversation with Natalia on tonight vote.

Maria discusses once again with Mauricio.

Diogo and Talula discuss the vote hers in Rodrigão in nominations.

Diogo and Paula had the greatest discussion of BBB11 because of the Monday Game and he called fat bitch.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 12:41:46 PM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #231 on: February 08, 2011, 08:41:44 AM »
Talula for the win

I would like it, but now I hate her and all the women of the BB house. They are forming a plot against men..I hate covin, the public will remove a by one of them.

Rodrigão, Cristiano, Mauricio, Diogo and new player Adriana make a meeting to talk about the covine of women.

For Rodrigão, Talula is the Leader of Covin.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #232 on: February 08, 2011, 04:49:47 PM »
Saboteur and Big Phone returns This week:

Big Phone call next Friday and will not be a good thing.

Saboteur will be returning this Sunday, may be the production or a player chosen by the public.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #233 on: February 08, 2011, 05:47:19 PM »
Diogo and Paula had the greatest discussion of BBB11:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia4IlzBW0yg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia4IlzBW0yg</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1JkLj641w4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1JkLj641w4</a>

Diogo says that is not a little concerned with that Brazil thinks. Say this of Brazil in day of eviction, when the program has more audience, I do not believe him to win more.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #234 on: February 08, 2011, 06:58:20 PM »
Although I don't like Paula, I think Diogo's attitude was just pathetic during the fight, he didn't listen to Paula and he was just shouting and he was a bit agressive against her. I started to hate him again  >:( >:( >:(

And I'm starting to hate the new attitude from Maurício, and I feel bad for Maria. They weren't a real couple, she can do whatever she want. And I hate that he is starting to make the house believe that Natália is the biggest player in the house, when she is one of the few HM that is not talking about the game all day  >:(

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #235 on: February 08, 2011, 07:22:56 PM »
The lines are closed, we will know who is evicted after the break  ;D

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #236 on: February 08, 2011, 07:25:25 PM »
Although I don't like Paula, I think Diogo's attitude was just pathetic during the fight, he didn't listen to Paula and he was just shouting and he was a bit agressive against her. I started to hate him again  >:( >:( >:(

And I'm starting to hate the new attitude from Maurício, and I feel bad for Maria. They weren't a real couple, she can do whatever she want. And I hate that he is starting to make the house believe that Natália is the biggest player in the house, when she is one of the few HM that is not talking about the game all day  >:(

I am starting to hate the two. Mauricio does not like Natalia, because it does not play the game with the heart.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #237 on: February 08, 2011, 07:29:33 PM »
And the 6th housemate to be evicted is... CRISTIANO   :-\

78% Cristiano  :o :o :o :o
22% Rodrigão
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 08:04:47 PM by joako »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #238 on: February 08, 2011, 07:33:23 PM »
Eviction Results:

Cristiano
                                            Evicted With 78%   :'(

Rodrigão
                                                   Save With 22%  ;D

Now the men have to win the Leader Competition, to evict the women.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2011, 07:35:16 PM »

And I'm starting to hate the new attitude from Maurício, and I feel bad for Maria. They weren't a real couple, she can do whatever she want. And I hate that he is starting to make the house believe that Natália is the biggest player in the house, when she is one of the few HM that is not talking about the game all day  >:(

I am starting to hate the two. Mauricio does not like Natalia, because it does not play the game with the heart.
Who isn't playing the game wit the heart? Natália or Maurício?  ???

For me Natália is playing with the heart and Maurício is trying to convince the other housemates that she is the biggest strategic from the house, when she is not  >:(

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #240 on: February 08, 2011, 07:45:04 PM »

And I'm starting to hate the new attitude from Maurício, and I feel bad for Maria. They weren't a real couple, she can do whatever she want. And I hate that he is starting to make the house believe that Natália is the biggest player in the house, when she is one of the few HM that is not talking about the game all day  >:(

For me Natália is playing with the heart and Maurício is trying to convince the other housemates that she is the biggest strategic from the house, when she is not  >:(

Mauricio is a good person and says that Natalia vote on any person without any feeling.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #241 on: February 08, 2011, 07:54:51 PM »

Mauricio is a good person and says that Natalia vote on any person without any feeling.
I don't think so, I think Maurício is just playing the game and he is lying about Natália. He said she is playing the game, but he didn't say nothing about the girls from the B Side (Maria, Talula and Jaqueline) that are talking about the game all day

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #242 on: February 09, 2011, 03:35:49 AM »
Tuesday Episode: Eviction.

Abstract of the week; The love of Maria by Mauricio and Wesley; Union of women of the house; The difficult friendship of Adriana with women of the house. The distrust of players with Paula, for wanting to be good to all; The discussions of yesterday evening; Best moments of Diana in the house. A funny video about the return of Mauricio and the eviction.

FULL EPISODE of Tuesday:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ljeM6geexM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ljeM6geexM</a>
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 04:31:35 AM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #243 on: February 09, 2011, 04:27:00 AM »
Cristiano Eviction:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE0m-1jsnBk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE0m-1jsnBk</a>

Words of eviction:

Cris e Rodrigão, Women are claiming that man is lacking in the house, the selection of Big Brother demand, but is lacking man. Where were stop men? Man who falls in love, who do not care what others think, if the audience applaud or condemn, man that can withstand the consequences of their wishes and the reasons for his heart. This eviction is a sort of beauty contest, girls don't cry one comes out, but another remains. Tonight the most beautiful, going to eat the least well favored. Frankly, is missing man and is this eviction with two beautiful men, the women here out of the house, are divided between lose and lose, Lose Cristiano or lose Rodrigão. They have decided., evicted is you Cristiano.

The players that have been eliminated until now the Cristiano will leave longing, was a major player.  :'( :'( ..Now they are men vs women.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 04:33:26 AM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #244 on: February 09, 2011, 04:44:49 AM »
I don't think so, I think Maurício is just playing the game and he is lying about Natália. He said she is playing the game, but he didn't say nothing about the girls from the B Side (Maria, Talula and Jaqueline) that are talking about the game all day

Natalia is beginning to play with heart now, but in the first weeks when she appointed Mauricio for eviction. Therefore he does not like Natália. Women of House b, began to throw after the presenter talk that they were only a face pretty in Big Brother.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #245 on: February 09, 2011, 01:48:05 PM »

Natalia is beginning to play with heart now, but in the first weeks when she appointed Mauricio for eviction. Therefore he does not like Natália. Women of House b, began to throw after the presenter talk that they were only a face pretty in Big Brother.
But she voted for Maurício because he chose Michelly to go to the Golden Room, so he decided to protect her best friend in the house, it wasn't a strategical vote.

BTW, this week there will be an extra eviction too. On Friday, they will be surprised with nomination, and the Big Phone will nominate someone, so 3 contestans will be up for eviction and the extra eviction will be on Sunday

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #246 on: February 09, 2011, 04:31:54 PM »
Hot BB News:

After the discussion of Diogo and Paula, Family of Paula says that Diogo will be the first player murdered of Big Brother.  :o :o :o

Family of Maria will process Ariadna by saying that Maria is prostitute.

Adriana if rouser and requires Diana and Lucival stop do gossipry on it, After they say to Maria that Adriana likes Mauricio...

...After this, Diana says it is with a willingness to kill a person.  :o :o

Rodrigão says that will give a slap in the head of Lucival.  :o :o

Maria said to Diogo which wants to make sex with Mauricio.  :P :P

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #247 on: February 09, 2011, 08:27:13 PM »
BTW, this week there will be an extra eviction too. On Friday, they will be surprised with nomination, and the Big Phone will nominate someone, so 3 contestans will be up for eviction and the extra eviction will be on Sunday

I liked this , in eviction triple the public has more people for could eliminate.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #248 on: February 09, 2011, 08:33:47 PM »
Tonight is the "Paranoia Party":

Diogo and Talula.

Maria kiss Adriana.

Watch the party of BBB on:
http://www.webcaston.com/embed.php?fileid=bbb123654&vw=468&vh=380&domain=xatcomtv.net

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #249 on: February 09, 2011, 08:34:26 PM »
Wednesday Episode: "Paranoia Party"

Cristiano eviction, talk of Maria and Wesley, Diana and Lucival says that Mauricio likes Adriana, Maria makes everything for Mauricio stay with her, Party.

FULL EPISODE of Wednesday:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyQcQVdJD0A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyQcQVdJD0A</a>