Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 136163 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« Reply #175 on: October 31, 2011, 01:01:59 PM »
it's obvious that kigoy has anti social personality. he has history of deliquency but very charismatic at the same time. a few more weeks and he'll be like Eslove (teen3), Franzen (Season 1) or Baron (Celeb 2).

i just don't like him.. though i was able to watch his life story on audition stories.. but you know.. everything is possible to happen.. and everything could change.. how about you, who's your early favorite?.. :)

Divine is HOT!!

I like Seichang as well. but I really like the girl HMs who have strong personalities. I cannot choose yet on my favorite, but i kindah dont like kigoy, pamu and paco. Biggel reminds me of Ejay (Teen 2 Winner).

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #176 on: November 01, 2011, 03:45:11 AM »
Do your poses Divine!!

YEAH!!!  :sex :sex :sex
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:50:57 AM by MonAcosta »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #177 on: November 01, 2011, 03:53:11 AM »
JAZ!!!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #178 on: November 01, 2011, 11:24:47 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: November 1, 2011 Episode
The Mole, The Tasks, The Videoke Challenge and Happy Halloween!
:)

okay, i might just tell the important events happened in the house that was discussed in this episode.

The Mole, Carlo was already instructed about his 4 impossible tasks and to my surprise, my goodness, they are really impossible!  :o :o :o
[attachment=9]
BB gave him only 5 days to finish all the tasks or else he gets evicted and will lose the chance to be an official housemate.

His First Impossible Task, is to know where the housemates decided to put their henna tattoos before entering the Big Brother House.. He should know at least 6 Housemates, what body part and what tattoo.

Upon entering the BB House,all the official housemates were tattooed on their body parts (parts that they think no one could see) and must see to it that no one should know the existence of their tattoos.  :o :o (That's quite clever! :) )

Second one is to keep his secret until further notice.

His Third Impossible task is to get 3 clothes from three different housemates, secretly.

His Fourth Impossible Task, (which is not yet discussed in this episode but was actually given a trailer for tomorrow's episode) is to put holes or make at least a hole in their water drum which is the primary storage of their very limited water supply.

He was able to do the third task and he got the clothes of Kigoy, (1 underwear, 1 shirt), Divine (1 shirt), Kevin (1 shirt)
[attachment=10][attachment=11]
[attachment=12]
Divine immediately noticed her missing shirt. In this task, the housemates were observed on how their patience lasts.:)

Tin, Biggel and Carlo got their bonding moments and it was kinda funny watching the three talking about their pet dogs. :)

Regarding their weekly task, their second challenge is the Video Challenge. They must choose 6 singing housemates and must memorize a song which is usually sang in videoke bars.

Puma, Kigoy, Kevin, Carlo, Kim and Jaz were the players for this task. But knowing BB, there's always a twist. Aside from singing the song,  they must all accumulate 500+ points. Moreover, the mic was hanged on air and they must maintain that microphone in front of their mouth while singing.
[attachment=1][attachment=2]
[attachment=3][attachment=4]
[attachment=5]

It was really fun and the housemates were actually good singers.. LOL.. :)
they got 547 points, indicating their second win for the weekly task.

Biggel and Paco baked some of their favorite bread recipes to the housemates and they pretend that were on a junior master chef show. LOL. :)

[attachment=6]

Tin who's actually don't know any house chores chose to wash the dishes and was assisted by Biggel. Tin also got the attention of all when she confessed that she cannot poo for the past few days.. and was really bothered by her constipation.  :D

Paco, Divine and Jaz talked about Divine's personal life. Paco asked her if she would actually fall for a boy or if it is possible for her to have another boyfriend in the future. (I think Paco likes her.)  ;)
While Seichang is often alone in the house.
[attachment=7][attachment=8]

BB celebrated Halloween with the housemates as he play scary pranks to them. As part of this, all of the housemates were told to discussed about their scariest stories to the group on their bedroom and the story teller must put flash light on his face while doing this.
[attachment=13]

[attachment=14][attachment=15]
[attachment=16][attachment=17]
[attachment=18][attachment=19]
[attachment=20]
And Pamu was actually scared. She cried a lot and was really bothered until she sleeps.

And until at the confession room, BB scared the shit out of them./. LOL..  ;D ;D :D :D
[attachment=21][attachment=22][attachment=23]
That's all for today and hopefully, i could find the videos of this halloween treat of BB to the housemates. :)

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! (--,)

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 11:39:10 AM by carlex »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #179 on: November 01, 2011, 11:32:06 AM »
Once again, thanks for the recap Carlex!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #180 on: November 01, 2011, 11:34:27 AM »
Once again, thanks for the recap Carlex!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
i really appreciates you joako for thanking me on my recaps.. :)
thanks a lot for that..  :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #181 on: November 01, 2011, 10:41:20 PM »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2011, 11:02:05 PM »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2011, 11:19:47 PM »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #184 on: November 02, 2011, 02:04:26 AM »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2011, 07:49:03 AM »
Okay, we already know that a new batch of Housemates is going to enter. But as of the moment, we do know yet their identities.

Here are some of the rumored photos of the new batch of housemates.

I am not really sure that these are real. But at the moment we can only speculate. i found the pics all over online. :)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 07:58:54 AM by MonAcosta »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2011, 07:57:54 AM »
Also, according to rumors, this PBB season, we'll see not one, not two, not three BUT FOUR HOUSES IN PBB.

Each house, according to rumors, will represent the life of Filipino People.

The first house would be the SLUM. About 15 million Filipinos live in the dire poverty.

The second house would be the MIDDLE CLASS HOUSE. Representing the demography of Filipino people who are neither poor nor rich.

The third house would be the LUXURY HOUSE. This represents the successful Filipinos in various industries that they have ventured.

The fourth house would be the OFW HOUSE. OFW means Overseas Filipino Workers. Unlike with other countries where the nation's economy lies in Manufacturing industries, or in the agriculture or (in smaller nations) in tourism. The Philippine economy relies so much on the manpower of Filipinos living abroad. Milli8ons of Filipinos live and work abroad and their hard earned dollars that they send to their families in the Philippines (for three decades) have proven to be the lifeline of the Philippine economy. According to rumors, the OFW house is found abroad.

OF COURSE THESE ARE JUST RUMORS. BUT RUMORS ARE FUN NEVERTHELESS!! :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2011, 08:04:46 AM »
There is also another rumor. There are supposed to be 4 hosts in PBB this season; RIGHT?

However, the fourth one, Martin Concio has not yet appeared in PBB Updates or in any PBB episode. Rumor has it that he's overseas with Filipino Housemates at the OFW House!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2011, 10:29:41 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: November 2, 2011 Episode
Day Three: The Mole, The Rice, First Lost, & The Big Surprise

Nothing really special happened this day except for the revelations that was made regarding the unlimited twists and the arguments about cooking of rice.

The third impossible task of Carlo was so exciting and I literally catch my every breath upon watching him executing it. He searched for anything that he can use to put holes on their water drum but since the water drum was too thick, he decided to let the water flow over their canal. He attempted to do it three times because Kevin, who was in charge of guarding the water is half asleep and Luz woke up in the middle of the night while he was doing his task.
[attachment=4][attachment=5][attachment=6]
Morning came, and Kigoy was the first one to notice the water drum and immediately told the housemates about it. Because of this, they decided to put Kiggel in place of Kevin to take in charge of the water. Most of the housemates suspected that someone came in to do it while Kevin thinks that Carlo was the one since he saw him when he woke up, the first time Carlo tried his task.

Because they have no water left, they decided to divert their loss in other activities on the house. Seichang who hardly speak tagalog decided to be alone and this was noticed by Jaz and Paco. They taught him some of the tagalong words and these teaching circulated all over the house with diferrent languages (such as japanesse to tagalong, tagalog to japanesse, English to tagalog and so on. Even gay lingo was taught to Seichang and Kevin.)

Their third challenge for their weekly task involves Tin, Kevin, Luz, Seichang, and Biggel and they were successful with it.

The fourth task came in the afternoon where Divine, Slater, Biggel and Tin were the players and it was called “Back-sketball”. They must shoot 21 balls out of 40 shots while they are facing a mirror which serves as their eyes on shooting the ball. They failed and lost this challenge. Divine was the only one who made a point.

BB gave a chance for the housemates to have water through Divine, Kevin, Carlo, and Seichang, all non tagalog speakers. They must rely the message of BB to the other housemates in tagalog. This message is about their chance to shoot the ball in exchange of water. Each housemate will be given one shot, either backwards or the usual way to shoot a ball. If they made a shot backwards, that housemate will have a pail of water while if it is done the other way around, only one dipper of water will be given.
Jaz was the only one who made a shot and was given a pail of water which she used for having a bath. 

Luz and Kigoy had an argument regarding their rice and it was like “know it all” argument between them. Kigoy was the one in charge but he was talking to Pamu when the rice got half cooked and Luz decided to get the job but Kigoy insisted that he knows what he does and told Luz to stay out of it. But Luz didn’t and insisted to do it. She even told him that all of her life, she knows how to cook for that was her job as a mom.
[attachment=3]
Both were disappointed to each other as they revealed it to BB on the confession room. But they decided to be more patient on one another instead of fighting even it means of forgetting their ego.

Another Unlimited Surprise was revealed and yes, there’s ANOTHER HOUSE and ANOTHER GROUP OF HOUSEMATES.

Moreover, there will be Pinoy Big Brother UnliDAY and Pinoy Big Brother UnliNIGHT.

UnliDay will feature one house with housemates living on it while UnliNight will feature another set of housemates on another house.

Two different houses, two different groups of housemates, two PBB Programs, two different set of lives and two timeslots.
PBB UnliDAY will be on Afternoon while PBB UnliNIGHT will be on Evening.

That’s all for today and thank you for reading. :)

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 01:44:01 PM by carlex »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2011, 10:42:31 AM »
Thanks for the recaps carlex! :) I can't believe there are rumours of 4 houses, but I can't wait to see the second house and the new housemates.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #190 on: November 02, 2011, 10:48:01 AM »
Thanks for the recaps carlex! :) I can't believe there are rumours of 4 houses, but I can't wait to see the second house and the new housemates.

I'm just kinda sad 'coz i have my sched during UnliDay..so i'll not be able to watch the other house.. but i'll try my best to watch it online..

btw.. The 2nd batch of housemates are not from Reserved housemates, they are isolated since the saturday launch.. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #191 on: November 02, 2011, 11:07:16 AM »
Okay.. this is the confirmed big twist of this season..
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

In short.. there will be two PBB Programs for this season, one on the afternoon and one on the evening..

Afternoon will be hosted by Bianca while Toni stays for the Evening program.
Two different programs, two different houses and two different set of housemates.. It's TWO IN ONE season.

Schedule of Evictions is still, every Saturday and Every Sunday is Nomination Night, both for the Two Houses.  :o :o :o

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #192 on: November 02, 2011, 11:15:00 AM »
So it's seems they are going to do what Africa did this year with 2 different houses.

I really liked how they did it in Africa, so it seems I'd really like this season  ;D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #193 on: November 02, 2011, 11:22:03 AM »
So it's seems they are going to do what Africa did this year with 2 different houses.

I really liked how they did it in Africa, so it seems I'd really like this season  ;D

do they also have two different BB programs?..

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #194 on: November 02, 2011, 11:25:03 AM »

do they also have two different BB programs?..
No, it was only 1. There are a few differences, but I guess the main concept of "2 different houses with eviction in each one" it's the same

So I guess there will be just 2 houses and not 4 houses, right?  ??? I liked the idea of the 4 houses  :(

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #195 on: November 02, 2011, 11:34:56 AM »
No, it was only 1. There are a few differences, but I guess the main concept of "2 different houses with eviction in each one" it's the same

So I guess there will be just 2 houses and not 4 houses, right?  ??? I liked the idea of the 4 houses  :(

There's no confirmation yet on the 4 houses twist.. but it is still possible..
I've just went on the FB page of the PBB, and everyone is so excited to this new twist.. but most of the students, like me, are complaining for the UnliDay 'coz we will not be able to watch it since we have classes and we'd to watch it online.. but i guess.. its only for Christmas, since the show is telling the public that it will be a gift of BB to us.. So i hope.. (crossed fingers) that after this year, right after the year ends, no more unliDay and UnliNight.. LOL.. its kinda hard for us to blog it.. two different shows.. But i hope MonAcosta could do the UnliDay updates.. :) .. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #196 on: November 02, 2011, 01:31:05 PM »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #197 on: November 02, 2011, 02:00:46 PM »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #198 on: November 02, 2011, 02:04:22 PM »
I don't understand the concept of Unliday and Unlinight.  I initially thought that the housemates wll sleep during the day while the other group of housemates are awake.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #199 on: November 02, 2011, 02:07:14 PM »
I don't understand the concept of Unliday and Unlinight.  I initially thought that the housemates wll sleep during the day while the other group of housemates are awake.

no.. there will be a separate show of PBB in the afternoon and another one on evening.. :) two different houses, as in we are gonna watch two different stories per day. :) but of course, there will be an interaction between the two houses. :)