Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 135978 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« Reply #200 on: November 02, 2011, 02:14:59 PM »
I don't understand the concept of Unliday and Unlinight.  I initially thought that the housemates wll sleep during the day while the other group of housemates are awake.

no.. there will be a separate show of PBB in the afternoon and another one on evening.. :) two different houses, as in we are gonna watch two different stories per day. :) but of course, there will be an interaction between the two houses. :)

hmm... cool but it would have been better if they've just increased the airing time of PBB primetime.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #201 on: November 02, 2011, 08:58:33 PM »
So it's seems they are going to do what Africa did this year with 2 different houses.

I really liked how they did it in Africa, so it seems I'd really like this season  ;D

i'm curious, which country was the first to use two different houses with two different sets of housemates?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #202 on: November 03, 2011, 12:03:43 AM »
i'm curious, which country was the first to use two different houses with two different sets of housemates?

I think. it's the Netherlands.. :) The rich and the Poor House.. (you can see it on the wikipedia) :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #203 on: November 03, 2011, 03:28:04 AM »

I think. it's the Netherlands.. :) The rich and the Poor House.. (you can see it on the wikipedia) :)

I mean the concept that was used in PBB 3 and PBB Teen 3. Poor House Rich House concept divides the house into two areas but there is only one set of housemates, right? They just take turns living in rich or poor houses based on their tasks or other factors. Unlike with PBB 3 where there are really 2 sets of housemates nd they each set has their own separate house.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #204 on: November 03, 2011, 05:18:47 AM »
I really hate having the UnliDay schedule because i cant watch it....even if the PBB 4 is awesome, most people cant watch the UnliDay because of their classes or work. Hope that the PBB staff will move it to night schedule. :(

@MonAcosta: I thing that Mexico had 2 houses for their season but im not sure... Netherlands first did the Rich/Poor concept...

What will happen if their are 2 PBB houses? more drama, more twists....but im concern of the schedule of the Unliday.

@carlex: Thanks for putting the infos  :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #205 on: November 03, 2011, 07:33:07 AM »
I really hate having the UnliDay schedule because i cant watch it....even if the PBB 4 is awesome, most people cant watch the UnliDay because of their classes or work. Hope that the PBB staff will move it to night schedule. :(

People who work at night shift can have the same opinion with the current pbb show on primetime.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #206 on: November 03, 2011, 09:05:05 AM »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #207 on: November 03, 2011, 10:26:04 AM »
as in two different PBB Programs but connected by the unlimited twists. :) There will be followers of the UnliDay Housemates and as well as with the UnliNight Housemates.. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #208 on: November 03, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: November 3, 2011 Episode
Day 4: Impressive Mole, and Kigoy VS. Paco Saga continues..

I think this is a new record for PBB, having the housemates arguing and fighting on their first week of stay.

The episode was about another task of Carlo and I'm sorry for my mistake for i have thought that there will only be four impossible tasks for the mole. But since, he's a mole, all he'd to do is to sabotage everything on the BB House.
[attachment=1]
For their Fifth challenge, in accordance with their weekly task, BB instructed Carlo to volunteer and to sabotage it. Carlo and Kigoy volunteered as it should be. All they have to do is to lend air to the the rest of the housemates using a paper fan while all of the electric fan are turned off. (So it's totally warm in the BB House)
[attachment=2][attachment=3][attachment=4][attachment=5]
Carlo did his part when he waited for Kigoy to sleep. Instead of doing the challenge he fall asleep and the result, of course, the housemates got lost in their challenge. Morning came and Carlo played as if he forgot to do his task. Everyone was surprised and somehow disappointed for they thought that it was a simple task.

Plus, their wake up call was a clue about the Mole.. The call was telling like "There's a traitor in the group! Why?! TRAITOR! TRAITOR!"

Paco, who got worried for their lost, shared his disappointment out loud to the group. Kigoy thought that Paco was blaming him for the failure of the task.  Then, they have misunderstood each other until the argument went on into fighting for their egos.
[attachment=6][attachment=7]
Kigoy felt that he was scolded by a younger Paco who acts like he's the boss. He was hurt and got annoyed for Paco's complains and told him that he should not act like that. Paco in return said that Kigoy must understand what he's telling the group so that for the next task, they will know what to do. The housemates tried to stop them but the two didn't and continued on their arguments.

Paco felt that Kigoy was so violent in his reactions and not knowing first what he's trying to say or at least explain for the group. And then Kigoy keep on saying "Okay, Okay! You're right! You're always right!" to Paco.
[attachment=8]
Paco: "What did I do?. Did i do something wrong?"
Kigoy: "Don't you dare impose on me what should I do, 'coz I know what to do."

The two both revealed their frustrations to BB. Paco said that kigoy should listen first while Kigoy insisted that Paco is someone who's too good on commanding and ordering but he's not capable of doing it. Its like, he feels like he's the boss. He also felt that Paco was underestimating him because he's not able to study and he has more to say than him who's just a nobody.

For their Sixth Challenge, everyone must put the 100 nails on a wood without breaking it. They must do it with style and art. But afterwards, BB called two other housemates to do the next level of the task. Luz and Carlo volunteered and all they have to do is to remove the 100 nails in 45 minutes.
[attachment=9][attachment=10][attachment=11]
They won the task, having the scoreboard of 4 wins out of 6 challenges.

Later in the evening, BB revealed to the housemates about the existence of the Mole who's been sabotaging their lives on the house for the past few days. This was told to Jaz and Carlo on the confession room and they must discussed it to the group. The boys thought that Luz was the Mole 'coz she's the only girl who's strong enough to drain the water drum. While the girls suspected Paco as the mole for he's too manipulating, too pretentious and too good on speaking and handling situations.
[attachment=12][attachment=13]
Each of them was asked who they think the mole was and all of the girls told BB that it was Paco. :D :D :D While the boys told BB that Luz was the one. ;D ;D Except for Kevin who's the only one who got it right. He told BB that he saw Carlo sneaking on the toilet room when he woke up last night and felt that Carlo was up to something. He also said that he didn't know why he had a feeling that Carlo is the Mole.  :o :o :o

BB gave the housemates a chance to take a bath. BB will play the theme song of the show and within that song, they must finish taking a bath. And my goodness.. it was a hot hot show.. sorry, i mean shower.. LOL.. :)

[attachment=14][attachment=15][attachment=16][attachment=17][attachment=18][attachment=19][attachment=20][attachment=21][attachment=22]

Carlo was mostly looking at all of them, searching for their hidden tattoos.  LOL.. :) Love it!
but he failed to see at least one tattoo.. :)

That's all for today! And thanks for reading! :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVlxElWwaRA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVlxElWwaRA</a>
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 12:26:23 PM by carlex »

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #209 on: November 03, 2011, 02:11:40 PM »
Thanks for the great updates! The show seems very interesting so far! :D

Who is popular with the audience and who is fading into the background? :D

Who do you think will be the first evicted , and in fact when is the first eviction?

I can't wait to see how the 2 houses will work , i wonder will hms swap between them or they will be completly seperate?

Looking forward to reading more of your updates!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #210 on: November 03, 2011, 02:26:39 PM »

Who do you think will be the first evicted , and in fact when is the first eviction?

I can't wait to see how the 2 houses will work , i wonder will hms swap between them or they will be completly seperate?

Thanks!
Seichang seems to be popular enough to get a lot of comments on FB, since he's naturally funny, while Kevin and Divine are getting their fans because they're hot.  ;D ;D ;D
Everyone seems to be interesting, they have a lot of different things to share to the public and everyone is looking forward for it. At first, I thought Mommy Luz would be boring and will only be motherly figure to them but, she's funny and a bit courage for speaking out her mind. I'm starting to like Paco, he's very sensible and a good speaker. He's dead serious about the tasks which i liked 'coz it only means that more fightings and arguments to come.  :D I don't like Kigoy, but 'm pretty sure, he's popular because of his personality. too strong and too "know it all" guy. He has a lot of experiences which he uses as an advantage to the other housemates, but i think, these experiences will also bring him to the exit door of BB.Honestly, sometimes, i like him, and sometimes, i'm annoyed because of him.  :D :D :D Kim and Tin are also not only wallflowers.. based on the past episodes, they both has something to share.. they are so beautiful and i can't take my eyes off them. :)
Carlo, is a very good Mole. :) he's smart and witty. :) But of all the girls, i really  like Pamu.. i don't know, but for me, she's really beautiful in my eyes.. LOL.. and she's very funny too. (hope it lasts)
Roy has been rumored as gay or bisexual on some forums, but no confirmation yet. Slater is very quite, but for sure, he has his own time to shine. :) Jaz is a very natural Filipina. :)

by the way, these are all my opinions and views about them.. not the entire nation.. but somehow, it is.. :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:31:58 PM by carlex »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #211 on: November 03, 2011, 10:28:12 PM »

I think this is a new record for PBB, having the housemates arguing and fighting on their first week of stay.

That's not true. Season 1 Uma had a more explosive fight with Say and Racquel during their first week.

BB gave the HMs a task for the boys. The boys had to carry the girls around the house. As a reward for the boys (after successfully completing the task), BB made Uma the King and the girls had to be slaves for the boys. Uma asked them to dance for them. Since Say and Uma were not yet friends that time, and Say being the drama queen that she is, Say threw a temper. She was like "I can't do it! I don't dance like that." and cried.

Uma insisted that they did their part carrying the girls. Now the girls have to do their share and dance. Racquel left while Uma was talking. When Racquel returned and insisted on saying her side, Uma cut her with "Ayaw kong makipagusap sayo kasi bastos ka" (I don't want to talk to you because you're disrespectful) Uma cited Racquel's walking out as disrespectful. It was a huge fight.

All the boys were on Uma's side and insisted that the girls have to dance. Say and Racquel were on the other. The other girls like Chx and Nene were pretty much indifferent as they actually enjoyed dancing for the boys.

Everyone was shouting! Epic fight!

These kinds of fights are last seen in PBB house when Wendy had a feat with Bea (pbb 2). The succeeding Seasons and Editions have relied heavily on "TWISTS" and  less on real human encounter which had been the focus in Season 1 to Season 2 (and the 2 editions in between).

Very sad for PBB. Now everyone loves to vote for the ridiculously funny ones or the cute guys.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:38:49 PM by MonAcosta »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #212 on: November 03, 2011, 10:35:16 PM »

Thanks!
Seichang seems to be popular enough to get a lot of comments on FB, since he's naturally funny, while Kevin and Divine are getting their fans because they're hot.  ;D ;D ;D
Everyone seems to be interesting, they have a lot of different things to share to the public and everyone is looking forward for it. At first, I thought Mommy Luz would be boring and will only be motherly figure to them but, she's funny and a bit courage for speaking out her mind. I'm starting to like Paco, he's very sensible and a good speaker. He's dead serious about the tasks which i liked 'coz it only means that more fightings and arguments to come.  :D I don't like Kigoy, but 'm pretty sure, he's popular because of his personality. too strong and too "know it all" guy. He has a lot of experiences which he uses as an advantage to the other housemates, but i think, these experiences will also bring him to the exit door of BB.Honestly, sometimes, i like him, and sometimes, i'm annoyed because of him.  :D :D :D Kim and Tin are also not only wallflowers.. based on the past episodes, they both has something to share.. they are so beautiful and i can't take my eyes off them. :)
Carlo, is a very good Mole. :) he's smart and witty. :) But of all the girls, i really  like Pamu.. i don't know, but for me, she's really beautiful in my eyes.. LOL.. and she's very funny too. (hope it lasts)
Roy has been rumored as gay or bisexual on some forums, but no confirmation yet. Slater is very quite, but for sure, he has his own time to shine. :) Jaz is a very natural Filipina. :)

by the way, these are all my opinions and views about them.. not the entire nation.. but somehow, it is.. :)

Divine is not getting more fans because she's "hot". Although she is, what really makes people like her is her uniqueness. She's very special. Her personality exudes her, I am going to vote for this girl! I have never voted for anyone before, but this time I'll vote!

Roy is not gay... it's actually Paco!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #213 on: November 04, 2011, 09:40:08 AM »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #214 on: November 04, 2011, 10:03:59 AM »
Divine dancing!!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #215 on: November 04, 2011, 10:16:57 AM »
Thanks Mon for the info.. i almost forgot that incident.. maybe I'm missing out this kind of fights on PBB. :)  ;D ;D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #216 on: November 04, 2011, 11:01:18 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: November 4, 2011 Episode
Day 4: Revelations & Results

BB gave the last challenge for the housemates and its a do or die one. They must ride a pedicab without its other wheel on the sidecar and must do a round trip over the house. BB saw the pain and hardship of housemates practicing for the challenge and gave them a chance to choose 6 out of them to do the challenge. Kigoy was consistently good on doing it, but the others failed indicating their first official lost for their weekly task. As a result, they will have no budget for next week, and six of them will be evicted tomorrow. (which i assume, is part of the twist, that they will be moved to the other house.)
[attachment=1][attachment=2][attachment=3]
Speaking of the Mole, Carlo has successfully done the first three impossible tasks. He told BB that the last task was kinda hard and really have a minimal chance of passing it.

Big Brother summoned Carlo to the Confession Room and gave him one hour to finally complete the last impossible task: finding the henna tattoos. He only got three tattoos correct, but Kigoy's was incorrect. Seeing that Carlo failed the task, Big Brother pooled the housemates and outed Carlo as the unofficial housemate by summoning him to the confession room. Carlo sought a second chance, prompting Big Brother to let the true housemates discuss the problem of whether to keep him - something that divides the group.
[attachment=4][attachment=5][attachment=6][attachment=7]
Only Divine,  Luz, Biggel, Kim, Seichang were the confirmed housemates that voted YES for Carlo to stay as an official housemate while the others will be revealed tomorrow. Seichang said that they are one family and should give him another chance. Divine appreciates Carlo's hardwork and his ability to cover up his task. Biggel said that they should consider the situation of Carlo and let the housemates think that what if, they were the one who's a reserved housemate. Luz said that all of them deserves a spot because everyone had worked so hard to be in his place.

In this episode, another side of the housemates was seen and based on it, a lot of them are truly competitive. Jaz, who said that at first, she wanted to vote Yes, but she thought that maybe, one of Carlo's tasks is to sabotage their weekly task, having them lost 6 other housemates instead of only him. Roy said that what's the use of being a housemate if you don't know how to vote out your fellow housemate.

All of them are right, but i guess, they have really believed that 6 of them will be officially evicted that's why they find it hard to keep another housemate in exchange of those. (But c'mon, they have seen a lot of twists, and of course, BB will not allow 6 housemates to be evicted on the first week??! >:( ) Besides, their current house is too small for the whole season, so why would they think that its the only house on PBB?..  It only means that they are threatened of Carlo and should grab the opportunity to evict him. :)

That's all for today, and thank you for reading! :)

Next Episode will be the launch of the new house and new twists and of course, the new batch of housemates. :)

so excited!! :)
 :D :D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 01:39:50 PM by carlex »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #217 on: November 04, 2011, 12:13:43 PM »
I truly understand where Jaz and Paco are coming from. I mean, why keep the guy when you yourselves are potentially leaving the house. Why would they give a chance to him when they themselves don't have that chance.

c'mon, they have seen a lot of twists, and of course, BB will not allow 6 housemates to be evicted on the first week??!

of course they have to expect the worst right? No one would be able to think that they will not be evicted if it was explicitly mentioned to them.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #218 on: November 04, 2011, 12:24:53 PM »
I truly understand where Jaz and Paco are coming from. I mean, why keep the guy when you yourselves are potentially leaving the house. Why would they give a chance to him when they themselves don't have that chance.

c'mon, they have seen a lot of twists, and of course, BB will not allow 6 housemates to be evicted on the first week??!

of course they have to expect the worst right? No one would be able to think that they will not be evicted if it was explicitly mentioned to them.

they are just true to themselves and to all of us.. :) but they are getting a lot of negative comments on FB. I like Paco even before.. but i guess.. at the end, it's still a game...and the voting public are going to choose who's not too competitive..and those who always have concern for others.  :)

besides, its too early for competition.. LOL.. :) anyways... if Carlo will be evicted, then, get another reserved housemate.. LOL.. then, if Paco proves me wrong, and he continues to be annoying most of the time, i'll be reserving my votes for him.. BBE Paco.. LOL.. :) but as of now, i'm with him.. haha.. and everyone else.. as in i like them all!! :))
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 12:30:40 PM by carlex »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #219 on: November 04, 2011, 12:46:02 PM »

they are just true to themselves and to all of us.. :) but they are getting a lot of negative comments on FB. I like Paco even before.. but i guess.. at the end, it's still a game...and the voting public are going to choose who's not too competitive..and those who always have concern for others.  :)

besides, its too early for competition.. LOL.. :) anyways... if Carlo will be evicted, then, get another reserved housemate.. LOL.. then, if Paco proves me wrong, and he continues to be annoying most of the time, i'll be reserving my votes for him.. BBE Paco.. LOL.. :) but as of now, i'm with him.. haha.. and everyone else.. as in i like them all!! :))

I think this season is rapidly becoming like season 1. Season 1 housemates usually vote based on strategy. Even Kim Chiu's batch were very strategic - Nina was evicted immediately because they thought she's popular outside. Love how things are going. Thank goodness there's no Melason in this season.  

On the other habd, Im beginning to like Paco and Jaz as well.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #220 on: November 04, 2011, 12:50:29 PM »
I think this season is rapidly becoming like season 1. Season 1 housemates usually vote based on strategy. Even Kim Chiu's batch were very strategic - Nina was evicted immediately because they thought she's popular outside. Love how things are going. Thank goodness there's no Melason in this season. 

Kinda agree with you, Im a fan of Melason but its too much for another love team to outshine the others..plus.. i hate it when Kigoy tries to get Pamu's attention as if he wants a love team partner..  >:( >:( >:(
For me, everyone is likable and they should all stay on Unlinight. :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #221 on: November 04, 2011, 01:06:35 PM »

Kinda agree with you, Im a fan of Melason but its too much for another love team to outshine the others..plus.. i hate it when Kigoy tries to get Pamu's attention as if he wants a love team partner..  >:( >:( >:(
For me, everyone is likable and they should all stay on Unlinight. :)

AGREE!

Kigoy is not likable. He has a strategy in his mind. He's obviously trying to create a "Pamukoy" love team to get the people to vote for him. But it looks really fake and forced.

AGREE AGAIN

Everyone should stay. I hope the housemates will give Carlo a chance.

GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OTHER HOUSE TO OPEN! I want this housemates to remain intact though.

PS Do you think there will be a swap for this season with another country?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #222 on: November 04, 2011, 01:18:40 PM »

Bitch, whoever you are... I love you!!  :sex :sex :sex :sex :sex :sex

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #223 on: November 04, 2011, 01:19:58 PM »
AGREE!

Kigoy is not likable. He has a strategy in his mind. He's obviously trying to create a "Pamukoy" love team to get the people to vote for him. But it looks really fake and forced.

AGREE AGAIN

Everyone should stay. I hope the housemates will give Carlo a chance.

GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OTHER HOUSE TO OPEN! I want this housemates to remain intact though.

PS Do you think there will be a swap for this season with another country?

I think, it would be nice to have another one and it could be related to their unlimited twists.. Plus, i hope that if there will be a swap.. i want Argentina to be our partner.. LOL.. or any other country, 'coz i love the interactions between any countries having the swap twist. :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #224 on: November 04, 2011, 01:22:54 PM »

Bitch, whoever you are... I love you!!  :sex :sex :sex :sex :sex :sex

But at the end of the day, I still want Carlo to stay! LOL