Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 135983 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Re: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« Reply #275 on: November 09, 2011, 11:47:29 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: November 9, 2011 Episode
Day 9: Paper Roses, High Heels and the Kigoy Syndrome  >:( ;D >:( ;D

If Unliday is supposed to be fun fun fun.. its a far different genre for the UnliNight.

Kigoy's bakya, (a traditional filipino footwear,usually for the girls) got destroyed and he asks BB if he could have a new one with blue and red linings on it. This sentiment of Kigoy bothered Biggel and Carlo, taking the two to a decision of sacrificing in exchange of a new bakya for Kigoy. They offered a list of some tasks like no sleeping for 24 hours and such other sacrifices that will be remained as a secret. BB rejected their lists of sacrifices but accepted their offer to help Kigoy to own a new bakya. BB tasked them to wear high heels shoes for the next 24 hours without removing it even on sleeping. When the housemates saw them, the girls eventually joined them without a clue that they have a task for someone.
[attachment=1]
Later on the evening, another incident brought an argument for the house. Diane and Kigoy were spurring when suddenly, Kigoy kissed Diane's hand that made the latter to get pissed off and broke into tears for it was her first time that someone did it to her. She expressed her disappointment and disgust to what happened and the other housemates comforted her and told her that she must understand Kigoy 'coz she's the one who can make the necessary adjustments to avoid further quarrels. Kigoy apologized and promised that he will not do it again and said that now, he knows her attitude.  ??? ??? Diane insisted that at the first place, he shouldn't did it. Wendy and Mommy Luz come in between them to lower the tension while Casey jokingly butts in and said, "If it is Jerico who kissed me, i would not cry! :)", then she laughed hopingly that she could ease the situation.  ;D ;D
Divine also expressed her side on the issue and said, "He doesn't know how people affects on his actions. He picks what he wants to hear, but he doesn't really hear all of it." >:( While Joya also said that Kigoy indeed crossed the line. :(
[attachment=2][attachment=3]
Diane talked to BB and said that she was violated and Kigoy crossed the line. She's not used to in that kind of acts and kissing her means something reserve for her. She was embarrassed and not comfortable with it.  :o

For me, all of us have different way on dealing and coexisting with others, and some jokes remained jokes for some but for the others, its offensive. This only means, that we should know how to respect the differences that we have.  ;D

On the other hand, Slater received another set of instructions from BB, as part of his secret task regarding Joya. First one is that he must admit his affection for Joya to a guy and a girl housemate of his choice. Secondly, he must prepare a bouquet of paper roses for Joya which she mus see, first thing in the morning. Slater asked Carlo's assistance for the paper rose because he doesn't know how to do it.

Sleeping time comes, and Casey continued her task, this time with Joya and Roy. Joya can't actually believe what she's seeing on Casey while Roy remained silent throughout the ritual. Still, she's consistent and did the 2nd night with flying colors!! :) Good Job! :)  :D :D :D
[attachment=4][attachment=5][attachment=6][attachment=7]
Morning came, and Diane was still not in the mood, remembering the incident last night. She said that she cannot move on as it was really her first time to encounter someone like Kigoy. She feels that even she tells her piece, Kigoy won't actually listen and will always resort to what he knows is right. BB explained where Kigoy comes from, the reason behind these unfriendly and annoying deeds. He said that Kigoy only wants attention as he was not able to get any of it in his early age. All he wants is someone, particularly, a family who can love him and accept him for who he is. But, Kigoy's fault is that it was a bit an epic fail... LOL.. :)

Going back to Joya and Slater, the latter talked to Diane and asked her a favor to bring the paper roses to Joya and instructed her to keep the identity of the one who gave it. Diane then gave the flowers and Joya was like, "Really?..For me?..From whom??" :o :-* :-*

Then later on, Slater revealed himself to Joya as the one who prepared the roses for her. (oh.. so sweet... LOL)

Joya expressed her appreciations to the flowers and of course to Slater and somehow, thought that Slater is special. She don't know why but while she was talking, she was a bit confused and left her almost teary eyed. (Oh no!! Shes Falling for Slater!!!!!) She said that maybe, its either a symbol of friendship or Slater is falling for her.. "I don't know BB!!", a flirty reaction.
BB gave a chance to the housemates of the slum to experience luxury items and this can be possible if they will pass the week long task. Roy, Luz and Divine received the instructions and relied it to the group.

For their week long task, the housemates must create a dance routine with a pole without their feet touching the ground for at least two minutes. They were divided into groups;
1st Group: Joya, Kigoy and Roy
2nd: Eting, Slater and Divine
3rd: Tin, Luz and Biggel
4th: Wendy Carlo and Diane
5th: Jerico, Casey and Tol

If the housemates succeed in this task, they can avail one of the three LUXURIES BB offers to them.

First Luxury Package: Sleeping Accommodation (all the housemates will get a bed)
Second Luxury Package: Dining Pleasure. (BB will give them a refrigerator, and other cooking appliances)
Third Luxury Package: Unlimited Supply of a LUXURY ITEM.

The housemates chose the Third Luxury Package :)

On their rehearsals, Biggel challenged Tin on the pole and the prize if the former wins is a kiss from the latter. But, apparently, Biggel got lost and faced a consequence given by Tin. He should run all over the slums with his undies. :))
[attachment=9]
Regarding the sacrifices of Biggel and Carlo, BB finished it with the theme song of the show and afterwards, rewarded them with Kigoy's new bakya.
They gave the shoes to Kigoy with Carlo telling him, " This just shows you, how much we care for you. This is not just from us, this is from all of us. You said so that you wanna change, right?. So its time to stop living in the past. okay?. And take advantage of what you have now. A FAMILY."  ;) :D ;D ;D
After their message, the housemates gave Kigoy a group hug. :)
[attachment=8]
That's all for today and thanks for reading! :)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 12:09:38 PM by carlex »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #276 on: November 09, 2011, 12:03:27 PM »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #277 on: November 09, 2011, 12:07:09 PM »
PRICELESS

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ROFL!!

and by the way.. i really felt guilt on Slater's part.. sooner or later, Joya will totally fall in love with him.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #278 on: November 09, 2011, 12:15:30 PM »
PRICELESS

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ROFL!!

and by the way.. i really felt guilt on Slater's part.. sooner or later, Joya will totally fall in love with him.

If Slater will continue doing it beyond this week, then that's very likely. But since the task is only for this week, I doubt it if Joya has already fallen for him. It's normal for anyone to feel happy receiving flowers from someone. I am beginning to like Joya's presence as a Housemate inside the house.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #279 on: November 09, 2011, 12:21:03 PM »
If Slater will continue doing it beyond this week, then that's very likely. But since the task is only for this week, I doubt it if Joya has already fallen for him. It's normal for anyone to feel happy receiving flowers from someone. I am beginning to like Joya's presence as a Housemate inside the house.

yeah.. you're right.. and me too.. how i wish, Slater will really fall for Joya.. :D:D:D:D

.. from the new batch, i prefer those from the slums.. I only like Naprey, Lyn and Jessica from the unliDay.. i foresee that Pamu is planning for a love team with Seichang....
 i don't know if im going to like Paco or not.. LOL.. :) and for that, i'm really excited for tomorrow's unliday episode.. :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2011, 12:29:39 PM »

yeah.. you're right.. and me too.. how i wish, Slater will really fall for Joya.. :D:D:D:D

.. from the new batch, i prefer those from the slums.. I only like Naprey and Jessica from the unliDay..
 i don't know if im going to like Paco or not.. LOL.. :) and i'm really excited for tomorrow's unliday episode.. :)

I full on dislike Paco. I like the Unliday house more than I like the unlinight house, there is so much potential for a full on fight in that house. If one of the girls explodes, I know it will it will be mayhem. Kim and Jaz are like time bombs ticking slowly.

THe housemates in unlinight are awesome too, but I still don't know most of the new comers in that house. There are fights now in the unlinight house, but once Kigoy is evicted, that house would be so much boring! It seems like most of the politically correct people live there.  Plus I hate the love teams.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #281 on: November 09, 2011, 12:43:10 PM »
kinda agree.. 'coz most of the fights in the unlignight are just because of Kigoy.. haha.. I hope Casey and Joya continues to be entertaining.. by the way.. joya became a top trending topic a while ago in twitter. :))
while PBBUnliday is always.. :) but to mark it, joya is the first housemate to be on the list, in this season. :)

Your thoughts about unliday is exactly the same with me when i saw the Unliday's First episode. !! specially on Jaz and Kim. :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2011, 01:42:25 PM »
kinda agree.. 'coz most of the fights in the unlignight are just because of Kigoy.. haha.. I hope Casey and Joya continues to be entertaining.. by the way.. joya became a top trending topic a while ago in twitter. :))
while PBBUnliday is always.. :) but to mark it, joya is the first housemate to be on the list, in this season. :)

Your thoughts about unliday is exactly the same with me when i saw the Unliday's First episode. !! specially on Jaz and Kim. :D

What was the topic about Joya that made her the trending topic?  I wish Big Brother would totally forbid Kim and Mark from saying that they are together up to next week.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #283 on: November 10, 2011, 03:46:29 AM »
NOVEMBER 10 UNLIDAY EPISODE

The episode starts with the girls receiving their shiatsu prize for winning the sumo wrestling match. Big Brother secretly instructed the boys to give the massage to the girls, each guy will have the liberty to choose whom they want to massage. Paco immediately chose Kim. Paco went overboard and tried unconventional positions with Kim. Because the girls were blindfolded, Kim had no idea that the person giving a massage to her is not professional physical therapist… and worse, it was Paco. At the end of the Shiatsu massage prize, the boys revealed that they were the ones who gave the massage.

Mark revealed in the Confession Room to Big Brother that he was pissed because Paco took advantage of Kim. He said that the best that he could do was dissuade Paco from taking more advantage but in the end he mentioned that he had to let go of the moment no matter how pissed he was because, as he said to Big Brother, “it’s only a game.”Paco felt that Kim was ungrateful since she seemed unhappy with what he’s done. Kim on the other hand was grossed out with Paco and felt disappointed that Mark didn’t choose her.  She felt like Mark gave her away just for the sake of not being eliminated.  She said that "If he [Mark] cared, hindi sya papayag na may ibang lalaki na hahawak sa girlfriend nya" (If he cared, he’ll never let any other guy to touch his girlfriend!) "Parang wala lang sa kanya," (It’s like he doesn’t care.) she added!

While Kim went on revealing her disgruntled feeling towards her boyfriend and her disliking for Paco inside the confession room, in the kitchen, Erica talked to Pamu how she finds Paco’s attitude unnerving.  

After the massage, the housemates found a box of food on the foot high table. This was the prize for Pamu for defeating all the girls and two huge sumo boys in the wrestling match. Pamu shared the prize with… guess who… Paco (eyes rolling here). But at the Confession Room she revealed that she initially wanted to share the prize with Seichi. However, Seichi refused because, as he mentioned to Big Brother in the Confession Room, Japanese are polite people and everyone must share the food together. Paco graciously ate the prize with Pamu who halfheartedly wanted to share them with him. She was like, “nakakahiya naman kung di ko sya pipiliin eh sabi nya sya na lang piliin ko.” (it’ll be embarrassing not to choose him when he actually asked me to chosee him.)

After a while, Big Brother called Pamu and Seichi. He gave another Japanese inspired task to them. The task is to eat a tableaspoon of wasabi. Each one of the housemates took turn eating their wasabi and in the end all agree that it wasn’t the best idea to eat that much of wasabi. As a prize for their courage to eat the spicy wasabi, Big Brother yet again gave a Japanese prize to the housemates. The Japanese have this tradition of naked sushi where the foods are laid on the body of a naked woman. Big Brother gave a twist and instead laid the food on the body of one of the sumo boys. Sumo or naked chick, foods are foods and the housemates enjoyed the awesome treats nevertheless!

Big Brother talked to Erica, Jessica and Steph in the Confession Room and talked about the boys’ game of farting at each other. Jessica mentioned how she finds the game really funny but at the same time don’t want to be farted on. Big Brother instructed them to play a card game. The guy will choose a card and get a consequence for each. The episode ended in a good note with everyone having fun, but will this last?

WATCH UNLIDAY'S EPISODE @ http://pinoybigbrotherrecap.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-pinoy-big-brother-unlimited_11.html
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 01:01:43 PM by MonAcosta »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #284 on: November 10, 2011, 09:50:35 AM »
What was the topic about Joya that made her the trending topic?  I wish Big Brother would totally forbid Kim and Mark from saying that they are together up to next week.

it was about Slater's task to her. It was like people are having doubts on what BB is really up to.. Some finds it cute and at the same time lovely (for Joya's reaction),while some expressed their dislike on the task. :)

Yeah.. And i want to keep Paco for more days in the house.. He would definitely bring out the worst out of the housemates.. especially for the girl housemates.. (and ERICA!! :) )

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #285 on: November 10, 2011, 11:07:05 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: November 10, 2011 Episode
Epic Fail????:o :o :o

Tol and Slater become the newest member of Casey's ritual group still in connection to her secret task. Casey had already told a lot of lies to the housemates and because of this, they got bothered and was getting out of their minds. Slater asks BB about Casey and he is concern for her welfare. BB told him that he should not be worried on her and he could decide if he will join her or not. Though confused, he still managed to join Casey and the rest for the ritual while the others are asleep.
[attachment=1][attachment=2][attachment=3][attachment=4][attachment=5]
On the other hand, Casey's ritual for that night was leveled up when she demonstrated to the newly recruited members how she can cure Kigoy. When she put her hands right in front of Kigoy's face (he was sleeping by that time), suddenly , the latter coughs (a hard one) that made Slater shocked and surprised for Casey's power. This incident bothers Casey a lot for she had cause Slater to be afraid of her and the incident.
After that night, Slater, Joya, Roy and Tol talked to BB and expressed their thoughts on what they have witnessed and discovered on Casey's hidden abilities. (they were referring to it as "Powers")  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Before they continue to another night of ritual, Slater and Roy wished to back out of the group and asks for some respect on their decision. Casey insisted that if they will not do it, "something" especial will be gone and they will regret for sure. This statement made Joya broke into tears and cried a lot for she was afraid of that "something" that may be lost. (Casey was referring to their WEEKLY BUDGET). Moreover, she added that even they asked and summoned BB, all he will say is to pursue on it and that she was telling the truth about losing that "something".
Then they talked to BB, without Casey and expressed their thought and doubts regarding her rituals and special powers.
At the end, only Tol remained on Casey's side while Roy, Joya and Slater finally quits. Upon knowing this, Casey tells them, "If you only knew why we are doing this, you will definitely thank me and even hug me", hoping that she could change their minds. Casey still managed to continue on her task with Tol but less enthusiast than before. She's now having second thoughts whether she will continue or not.

Another day comes, and Slater received another task from BB, still, part of his secret task. He must pretend that he's sick and must be comforted by Joya. This one was successful but he refused to continue the the task and decided to quit. Upon hearing this, BB tried to convince Slater for the last time to pursue on his task. But, Slater's decision was final. He said that he cannot be that selfish to do the task just to save himself. He cannot continue to lie in exchange of an immunity. BB revealed the purpose of the task, that is to test Joya and for her to know more and discover her "true"oneself. Since he quits, BB gave him an automatic nomination, as part of the deal, making him the first on the list of nominees for the first eviction.

BB tasked Casey to recruit Luz to lift her as part of their ritual. This was done immediately by Casey by telling Mommy Luz that she needs to cure Kigoy but she's running out of powers to do that and she badly needs the help of Mommy Luz.
[attachment=6]
As a continuation of their week long task to avail a luxury package, the housemates were tasked to play a slingshot, targeting 20 different can with labels, indicating prizes or consequences. Slater and Kigoy were the ones to receive consequences while the others were luckily to hit the prizes like an ice cream for Biggel, since he has never been to taste an ice cream in his life. When Biggel eats the ice cream, most of the girls silently cried on what they have saw on Biggel. He was like the happiest person in the world for he was able to taste and eat an ice cream for the first time. Tin, Luz and Wendy were shocked and expressed their sympathy on Biggel for they have never thought that there are people like him in this country. After their game, they were rewarded with a feast with some of the delicious foods that they have been missing since they entered the BB House.

That's all for today and before i end, BB gave another surprise for this season as part of his unlimited twist.
There will be guests who will enter the Big Brother Houses. They were named, "The Sexy 3Gs" for the UnliNight and the "Power Strangers" for the UnliDay. And it will be a live show on Saturday so i think, we're going to welcome these guests on their entrance to the BB House.

[attachment=7][attachment=8]
I think, these "guests" are intruders. what do you think?!

Have a nice day, and thanks for reading! :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 11:14:17 AM by carlex »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #286 on: November 11, 2011, 03:49:07 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unliday November 11 Episode!

Paco felt that someone has to take charge over the weekly task. His big ego told him that no one will fit better as the the leader than him; so he went over to the housemates and acted as the de facto head honcho.

While he was basking under his self imposed leadership, Big Brother called Erica and Seichi. They have to teach the Housemates a few simple Japanese words. Erica was to teach the boys while Seichi was to teach the girls.

When Erica went to living room to read the task every housemate went to the couch to listen. Paco remained in front talking while Erica was talking. Erica would give directions for the Japanese lesson task while Paco rumbled about some orders on how to fold the papers for the origami task. Erica confronted Paco; so Paco grudgingly went to the couch to listen. Erica told Big Brother that she was actually scared for a confrontation but someone has to put Paco on his place. The housemates were successful in the Japanese language task.

Later on, while the housemates proceeded to do the weekly origami task again, Big Brother called Seichi to the confession room. Big Brother noticed that he was always speechless around the housemates then asked who among the girl housemates he likes the most. He said it’s Jaz; describing her as “very maganda” (very beautiful). He told Big Brother that his heart beats really fast every time he sees Jaz. So Big Brother ask how come he does not court Jaz. He saif he’s a “shy man.” So BB told him that he’ll teach him how to court a Filipina. BB said there are three things that Filipinas will certainly appreciate from a guy who courts; first is flowers, second is a gentleman and third are compliments.  With these tips at hand, Big Brother asked him to do these to Jaz. He went outside and took all his courage to compliment Jaz. The whole time he complimented her and Jaz responded positively. She pinched his cheeks and said thank you and smiled at him. While Jaz was talking to Steph at the gym, Seichi came over and asked Steph, “what is the Tagalog for I love you?” Steph replied, “Mahal kita,” He looked at Jaz then said “Mahal kita.” Jaz smiled and said, “You love me?” Seichi answered, “Seryoso.” (Seriously.) then sheepishly smiled. When Seichi is in the confession room again, he told Big Brother, “I did my best, but I’m a shy man.”  

Kim went to the confession room to talk to Big Brother about her disappointment with Mark. “Hindi ko sya pinansin. Iniintay kong marealize nya yung dahilan. Hindi ako nagger.” (I don’t talk to him. I am waiting for him to realize the real reason [why I don't talk to him]. I am not a nagger.) Big Brother told her that not all men understand the feelings of their girlfriends and the best that Kim could do is to talk to him vis a vis. On the other hand, Mark went to Big Brother to ask for a chance to meet with Kim again. That night, they sneaked out and Mark apologized to her about the massage with Paco. They made up and went back to sleep afterward.

Here is a link for PBB Unliday November 11 Episode http://pinoybigbrotherrecap.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-pinoy-big-brother-unlimited_4486.html
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 12:38:49 PM by MonAcosta »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #287 on: November 11, 2011, 11:52:17 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: November 11, 2011 Episode
Day 11 on a 11-11-11 Date
[attachment=1]
Nothing special happened on tonight's episode and everything was fine. There are just some things that was fixed involving the different issues on the slum house like the submission of Slater on his secret task which was revealed to Joya by BB and the development of Casey's magical secret task.

On the other hand, Tin asked BB if she could offer an ice cream for Biggel through doing a favor from BB. She was totally surprised upon knowing the innocence of Biggel and his "dream" to eat and taste an ice cream. BB accepted her offer and tasked her to exchange knowledge with Biggel without letting the latter to know that it was actually a task.

Biggel taught Tin on how to put make up on the dead ones (this is his job,outside, a mortician i think) and Tin passed this one. Roy and Casey were the ones convinced by Tin to volunteer as the models for this task. The result was not yet revealed by BB and will be further discussed, tomorrow, i assumed.
[attachment=3]
Regarding Slater's secret task, Toni (the host) revealed some of the public's comments on it. According to the poll they have created on connection to this, almost 70+ percent agreed on Slater's decision to quit and stop the task as he thinks that it is the right thing to do. Some celebrities also commented and take part on the discussion and most of them also agreed and admired Slater for his decision.
[attachment=2]
Speaking of this task, BB had finally revealed it to Joya. Joya was a bit disappointed for Slater's decision to quit for she thought that there's nothing wrong on it. But at the same time, she admired and respected Slater's decision and she had also realized that he really love his boyfriend and he's the man that she wanted to marry. As a consequence, Joya was tasked to do the last part of Slater's task, and it is to invite the latter to a romantic dinner. This was wholeheartedly accepted by Joya, and she considered it as a chance to talk to Slater to clear everything between them for their peace of mind. Slater accepted the invitation and they had their romantic dinner, themed with philippine street foods on the confession room. There, they talked and clarified the issues and thanked each other for knowing each other better.

"For what is a man who gains the world, but loses himself in the process?"-Slater Young, 2011

[attachment=4][attachment=5]
If Slater had finally surrendered, Casey's will had just got stronger. She recruited Divine, Biggel, Eting and Diane as replacements for those who quit for the secret rituals and told them that they have the purest souls to join her and save/cure Kigoy. But apparently, Diane confessedd to Casey about her unusual paranormal encounters which challenged Casey's abilities.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Later on, BB added a routine for the ritual and that is to do a healing session with Kigoy while he's asleep. They must circled him and act as if she is curing Kigoy. :)
[attachment=6][attachment=7][attachment=8]
That's for today and again.. thanks for reading.

:D :D :D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 12:19:34 PM by carlex »

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #288 on: November 11, 2011, 11:11:05 PM »
PBB UnliNight: November 08, 2011 Episode
Aling Pacita's Store and the Cigarette.  ;D

I Love Casey. And she's doing great with her secret task! :)

By the way, Unlinight seems to be the centerstage for Kigoy's miseries and his never say die "know it all based on my experience" thing.

Diane, having a bad mood that morning easily got annoyed with Kigoy's early morning playful tease. She sat beside Wendy and she tells her, "I really don't like the way Kigoy treats me. I'm just really pissed off." >:( >:( >:(

As Day 11 starts, the housemates noticed the store of Aling Pacita on the slums as it was already there on the day the BB house opened. Then suddenly,Aling Pacita talked to the housemates and encouraged them to purchase some of her goods which she offers at her store. Aling Pacita talks to the housemates just like the way BB does to them.
Having no money to spend for their wants, Kigoy actually wanted to lend the slum house in exchange of a cigarette. This made the housemates raised their eyebrows on him as they see it as an insensitive act. Kigoy stand still for his wish and explained why he badly needs a cigarette. He said that he has a friend who is a doctor who told him that he should not stop smoking abruptly, 'and doing it causes him to sneeze blood from his lungs. Diane, on the other hand butts in and said that she also experienced it and its not really something that comes from the lungs but something in the capillaries  of the nose. Kigoy angrily explained his side and said that Diane has a point but he has also something to tell and everyone must listen and take it seriously. Suddenly, Roy jokingly joined the discussion but this was taken seriously by Kigoy, making the latter to burst out. Kigoy felt that Roy's joke underestimates him and his whole being.
Diane and Roy draw away from Kigoy to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding with him. Diane said that Kigoy's mad reactions is because he was been cornered by everyone and yet, he still wants to win over the discussion. 

Here's the link of their fight. (a better site)

you can start the video at about 5:00 Part 1, November 8 episode. UNLINIGHT. :)

"Watch Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited (Unlinight) November 8, 2011 "/

Part 1 has all these commotions that took place while PART 2 has Casey's persuading Joya & Roy for her secret task.. Casey speaks english in her task. :D

Afternoon of that day, the housemates played a game which later on was joined by BB. The consequence of it was a "nose to nose" act. The pairs of losers who did the "nose to nose" stuff were: Biggel & Tin, (very sweet) Jerico & Eting, Jerico and Divine, Kigoy & Diane. When its Kigoy's turn, he intentionally kissed Diane which makes the latter irritated with Kigoy.

Sorry for the absence of screenshots, i'm having a little problem with my "printScreen" command thing. :-\ :-\ :-\

BB gave Slater another task, still challenging, but easier than the first instruction. Slater’s task: to high-five Joya thrice before sleeping and to get three strands of her hair. This time around, Slater fulfilled his task with creativity, promptness, and with flying colors! Simple chit-chat granted him his three high-fives in a snap. A fun game of bluff with a consequence of giving 3 strands of hair easily completed BB’s task for him.

Another task was given to Slater and it was to wink at Joya 10 times within that Day. He also successfully finished it and i think Joya is now having second thoughts about Slater. (I really hope that he will not fall for Slater. I'll feel pity if that happens) :( :( :( :(

On the other hand, Casey continued her task with Joya and Roy being the first ones in her recruitment list. She used "Kigoy's vs. the group" incident to pursue the two to join her on her rituals. (soooo clever!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D). She said that Kigoy is someone who can be easily possessed by bad spirits and evils therefore, she must do something to save him. Joya got worried and said yes to her. While Roy also offers help and prayers by joining the two on the said rituals.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This episode ended with the BB's version of cara cruz. The housemates must tossed three big chips and must match three same colors of the chips. The prize is whatever they wanted to purchase on Aling Pacita's store. Kigoy was one of the winners and chose a big TEA drink, instead of a cigarette, that made the housemates happy.

That's all for today and thanks for reading. :)

Casey is doing great on her task. Hope she win the secret weekly task =) Go Casey!!! :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #289 on: November 11, 2011, 11:17:03 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unliday November 11 Episode!

Paco felt that someone has to take charge over the weekly task. His big ego told him that no one will fit better as the the leader than him; so he went over to the housemates and acted as the de facto head honcho.

While he was basking under his self imposed leadership, Big Brother called Erica and Seichi. They have to teach the Housemates a few simple Japanese words. Erica was to teach the boys while Seichi was to teach the girls.

When Erica went to living room to read the task every housemate went to the couch to listen. Paco remained in front talking while Erica was talking. Erica would give directions for the Japanese lesson task while Paco rumbled about some orders on how to fold the papers for the origami task. Erica confronted Paco; so Paco grudgingly went to the couch to listen. Erica told Big Brother that she was actually scared for a confrontation but someone has to put Paco on his place. The housemates were successful in the Japanese language task.

Later on, while the housemates proceeded to do the weekly origami task again, Big Brother called Seichi to the confession room. Big Brother noticed that he was always speechless around the housemates then asked who among the girl housemates he likes the most. He said it’s Jaz; describing her as “very maganda” (very beautiful). He told Big Brother that his heart beats really fast every time he sees Jaz. So Big Brother ask how come he does not court Jaz. He saif he’s a “shy man.” So BB told him that he’ll teach him how to court a Filipina. BB said there are three things that Filipinas will certainly appreciate from a guy who courts; first is flowers, second is a gentleman and third are compliments.  With these tips at hand, Big Brother asked him to do these to Jaz. He went outside and took all his courage to compliment Jaz. The whole time he complimented her and Jaz responded positively. She pinched his cheeks and said thank you and smiled at him. While Jaz was talking to Steph at the gym, Seichi came over and asked Steph, “what is the Tagalog for I love you?” Steph replied, “Mahal kita,” He looked at Jaz then said “Mahal kita.” Jaz smiled and said, “You love me?” Seichi answered, “Seryoso.” (Seriously.) then sheepishly smiled. When Seichi is in the confession room again, he told Big Brother, “I did my best, but I’m a shy man.”   

Kim went to the confession room to talk to Big Brother about her disappointment with Mark. “Hindi ko sya pinansin. Iniintay kong marealize nya yung dahilan. Hindi ako nagger.” (I don’t talk to him. I am waiting for him to realize the real reason [why I don't talk to him]. I am not a nagger.) Big Brother told her that not all men understand the feelings of their girlfriends and the best that Kim could do is to talk to him vis a vis. On the other hand, Mark went to Big Brother to ask for a chance to meet with Kim again. That night, they sneaked out and Mark apologized to her about the massage with Paco. They made up and went back to sleep afterward.

Here is a link for PBB Unliday November 11 Episode http://pinoybigbrotherrecap.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-pinoy-big-brother-unlimited_4486.html

Paco is so irritating!!! i don't like that attitude! Erica is right. Paco must listen to others. She is pumped up. atleast they won the japanese lesson.

Mark & Kim are so cute couple! hehe...love watching them :)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #290 on: November 11, 2011, 11:24:26 PM »

.. from the new batch, i prefer those from the slums.. I only like Naprey and Jessica from the unliDay..
 i don't know if im going to like Paco or not.. LOL.. :) and i'm really excited for tomorrow's unliday episode.. :)

I full on dislike Paco. I like the Unliday house more than I like the unlinight house, there is so much potential for a full on fight in that house. If one of the girls explodes, I know it will it will be mayhem. Kim and Jaz are like time bombs ticking slowly.

THe housemates in unlinight are awesome too, but I still don't know most of the new comers in that house. There are fights now in the unlinight house, but once Kigoy is evicted, that house would be so much boring! It seems like most of the politically correct people live there.  Plus I hate the love teams.

I really dont like Paco! he is so irritating and manipulative..... :-\

i like Biggel & Tin for Unlinight. they are such cute couple!!

For Unliday, Pamu & Seichang!! haha...they are really funny & they make the house lively. hehe
hope that Mark & Kim pass their secret task. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #291 on: November 12, 2011, 11:45:31 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: November 12, 2011 Episode
Saturday Live Show for Big Announcements!

Here's the recap for the remarkable happenings on the live show plus the certain announcements involving the budgets of the houses for next week.
[attachment=1]
On the Industrial House, they were able to succeed the Origami task with 17 points out of 20 which is the required score they need to bag for a 100% budget. Paco was interviewed by Toni and asked how he gave his best in leading the group for a successful outcome. The former replied that everyone contributed to it and should be proud of what they have accomplished.
[attachment=7]
On the other hand, the slum's housemates were very proud of what Casey had accomplished for them. Casey's task was revealed to the group she had formed for the fake rituals and expressed their appreciation for her because she never gave up the fight. The result was at first a secret for the other housemates and was only announced live on the show tonight. Because of this, they will have a 7,500 pesos of budget for next week. Regarding their Pole Dancing week long task, they were also successful in this one and received an UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF A LUXURY ITEM that they have chose upon dealing with the task. And this Luxury item is none other than an UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF WATER!!!!

Regarding the House Twist, Bianca (host for UnliDay) revealed another Unlimited Space of BB. It was the Pinoy Big Brother RESORT. It was like a mini resort in the Big Brother House and the "guests" who will enter have something to do in this place in regards with their "secret missions".
[attachment=2][attachment=3][attachment=4][attachment=5][attachment=6]
Later on, the "partial" identities of the guests were revealed and because they are on a secret mission, their faces were not yet revealed to the public.

These "guests" were actually from the Reserved Housemates of this Season.

The 3Gs who will enter the UnliNight House are:

Pretty Miss Perfect of Nueva Ecija
Sexy Single Mommy of Pampanga
Independent Woman of Sampaloc

[attachment=8]

These 3Gs are all female Reserved Housemates while those Power Strangers are all Male Reserved Housemates..
Toni talked to these new potential housemates through a curtain that separates them. And i would really say that these 3Gs have the sexiest voices I've ever heard. The pretty miss perfect housemate wannabe wanted Jerico as a boyfriend and sees him as a guy who's interesting to know. While the Single mom revealed her talent on cooking and said that she wanted to cook for Carlo. The Independent Woman also revealed her first impression on Tin as stagy or someone whom she cannot live with.

The Power STRANGERS who will enter the UnliDay House are:

Astiging Kengkoy of Parañaque
Naughty Rakitero of QC
Handsome Petics of La Union

[attachment=9]
These power strangers wore color coded costumes to hide their identities and were addressed as Green 1, Red 2 and Blue 3 respectively. They were interviewed by Bianca and asked different question that could somehow help the public to identify them. The astiging Kengkoy is from a royal clan on philippine showbiz and said he wanted all the girls in the industrial house to be captivated bu his charm. The naughty rakitero revealed that Paco would be a potential rival of him and looks forward for their future arguments on the house.  :o ;D While the Handsome Petics said that he could be not friends with Unad whom he found the exact opposite of him.

Later on the show, Toni discussed the importance of following BB's rule and this has been an issue since season 1. This topic was raised up because another housemate is in danger of penalty/punishment for disobeying BB's rules. And this housemate is none other than SLater. He was summoned to the confession room to read the rule book of BB, the part which highlights his violation. It was indicated there, that anyone who refused to follow or disobey BB has an equivalent penalty or at worst, ejection.

Because of Slater's failure in the secret task, he is assigned to convince his fellow male housemates to accept the 3Gs as official housemates, even if seeing one of the female housemates go is the price to pay. For further elaboration;
BB tasked Slater to help the 3Gs in their secret mission, that is to convinced all the male housemates to vote for them as official housemates. In exchange of this, ONE FEMALE HOUSEMATE from his residence must also be evicted out of the SLUM HOUSE. This decision is solely on the hands of SLATER. Refusing or Failure to do this means a FORCE EVICTION of SLATER. Upon hearing this, SLater, which i think, had wholeheartedly accepted the task.
[attachment=10]
That's for today and thanks for reading! :)

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 01:32:51 PM by carlex »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #292 on: November 12, 2011, 01:18:27 PM »
So the male housemates in the slums have to vote for whether the new males will be housemates, or is it just a secret task to convince the males to vote them in and then they are told they are just guests?

Will the females in the other house do the same?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #293 on: November 12, 2011, 01:26:31 PM »
So the male housemates in the slums have to vote for whether the new males will be housemates, or is it just a secret task to convince the males to vote them in and then they are told they are just guests?

the 3Gs are female reserved housemates for the slums and if they will be voted to be official housemates by the male housemates.. then they will officially join the game...

on the other hand, there's no news yet regarding the male reserved housemates if they would do the same with those of 3Gs on the other house..

Offline Big Brother Total Drama

• Finalist
  • total drama big brother 1 coming soon
« Reply #294 on: November 12, 2011, 01:35:29 PM »
All  the  6 new housemates entre in the  PBB4 house ?
Big Brother Fan

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #295 on: November 12, 2011, 01:40:05 PM »

the 3Gs are female reserved housemates for the slums and if they will be voted to be official housemates by the male housemates.. then they will officially join the game...

on the other hand, there's no news yet regarding the male reserved housemates if they would do the same with those of 3Gs on the other house..

Ah, alright. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #296 on: November 12, 2011, 01:41:09 PM »
All  the  6 new housemates entre in the  PBB4 house ?

yes.. 3 reserved housemates for Slums and 3 reserved for the Industrial.. but in relation with their task, the mini resort has something to do with them.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #297 on: November 13, 2011, 12:52:00 AM »

yes.. 3 reserved housemates for Slums and 3 reserved for the Industrial.. but in relation with their task, the mini resort has something to do with them.

Im so curious about the Resort...what will happen there?  ???

Poor Slater, he has to undergo a big decision...hope there's no forced eviction  :(

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #298 on: November 13, 2011, 03:33:10 AM »

Im so curious about the Resort...what will happen there?  ???

Poor Slater, he has to undergo a big decision...hope there's no forced eviction  :(

I posted here before about the rumors of 4 houses in PBB. With the existence of "the resort" finally revealed, i am becoming more convinced that this rumor is true.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #299 on: November 13, 2011, 03:40:35 AM »

I really dont like Paco! he is so irritating and manipulative..... :-\

i like Biggel & Tin for Unlinight. they are such cute couple!!

For Unliday, Pamu & Seichang!! haha...they are really funny & they make the house lively. hehe
hope that Mark & Kim pass their secret task. :)

These are my most favorite housemates: slater, divine, joya, seichi.