Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 146214 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« Reply #325 on: November 15, 2011, 12:34:32 PM »
Carlo seems to be a good brother for all them. he's gentle and he really cares for them. :D

agree. the big winner for this season is definitely a guy. none of the girl housemates is interesting enough to overshadow the boys. this is an awesome season.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #326 on: November 15, 2011, 12:38:43 PM »
agree. the big winner for this season is definitely a guy. none of the girl housemates is interesting enough to overshadow the boys. this is an awesome season.
yeah.. but knowing the show for almost 8 editions.. everything can change in just a blink of an eye. :D

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #327 on: November 15, 2011, 02:10:55 PM »
Thanks for the house pictures MonAcosta  ;D

I just love the Slum House!!  ;D ;D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #328 on: November 15, 2011, 10:09:33 PM »
Thanks for the house pictures MonAcosta  ;D

I just love the Slum House!!  ;D ;D

Thanks, it's cool, no. :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #329 on: November 16, 2011, 07:18:01 AM »
Pinoy Big BRother Unliday November 16, 2011

Erica has started to become desperate but even more committed to find out the housemates who knew each other before they’ve entered the house. With so much at stake, she has prodded the housemates with questions over and over again. Many of the housemates can’t help but notice her weird questions and started to feel like she has a secret task on her own. On the other hand, Kim has become a lot paranoid.

Unable to find the right answer, Erica asked Big Brother for an accomplice. Big Brother chose Paco. With the help of Paco they developed a plan to find out who among the housemates knew each other before even entering the Pinoy Big Brother house.

Big Brother gave them three tasks to complete. First they have to guess who among the housemates knew each other. Second they have to know what kind of relationship that these housemates have. Third they have to produce a physical proof to their guess.

Paco told Erica that he was suspicious about Kim and Mark. They’ve decided to check on Mark’s stuff and Paco found a cologne that was shaped like dumbbell. Paco brought Jessica, Kim and Erica together and pretend to talk about their favorite perfumes. Kim answered, “Hindi ko alam yung brand nun eh, pero yung lalagyanan nya dumbbell.” (I dunno the brand, but the container is shaped like a dumbbell) This settled their suspicion about Kim and Mark.

In the confession room, Paco mentioned about the cologne. Erica mentioned about Kim’s bracelet that has the letter “M.” Big Brother asked them about their guess, with the proofs in their mind, they insisted on the couple. Big Brother told them that they have to formally show their "evidence" on their premise in front of the housemates. They have to go to the confession room in court room attire so they can prove their suspicion. The rest of the housemates will decide whether Kim and Mark know each other.

Big Brother sent a "subpoena" to the couple and told them what just have happened. Mark and Kim decided to polish their lies and stories. Both talked about what stories they’ve told to the other housemates and how they will defend themselves. The rest of the story will be shown in tomorrow’s episode.

WATCH THE FULL EPISODE OF PBB UNLIDAY TODAY AT  http://pinoybigbrotherrecap.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-pinoy-big-brother-unlimited_6706.html

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #330 on: November 16, 2011, 10:37:47 AM »

Erica has started to become desperate but even more committed to find out the housemates who knew each other before they’ve entered the house. With so much at stake, she has prodded the housemates with questions over and over again. Many of the housemates can’t help but notice her weird questions and started to feel like she has a secret task on her own. On the other hand, Kim has become a lot paranoid.

Unable to find the right answer, Erica asked Big Brother for an accomplice. Big Brother chose Paco. With the help of Paco they developed a plan to find out who among the housemates knew each other before even entering the Pinoy Big Brother house.

Big Brother gave them three tasks to complete. First they have to guess who among the housemates knew each other. Second they have to know what kind of relationship that these housemates have. Third they have to produce a physical proof to their guess.

Paco told Erica that he was suspicious about Kim and Mark. They’ve decided to check on Mark’s stuff and Paco found a cologne that was shaped like dumbbell. Paco brought Jessica, Kim and Erica together and pretend to talk about their favorite perfumes. Kim answered, “Hindi ko alam yung brand nun eh, pero yung lalagyanan nya dumbbell.” (I dunno the brand, but the container is shaped like a dumbbell) This settled their suspicion about Kim and Mark.

In the confession room, Paco mentioned about the cologne. Erica mentioned about Kim’s bracelet that has the letter “M.” Big Brother asked them about their guess, with the proofs in their mind, they insisted on the couple. Big Brother told them that they have to formally show their "evidence" on their premise in front of the housemates. They have to go to the confession room in court room attire so they can prove their suspicion. The rest of the housemates will decide whether Kim and Mark know each other.

Big Brother sent a "subpoena" to the couple and told them what just have happened. Mark and Kim decided to polish their lies and stories. Both talked about what stories they’ve told to the other housemates and how they will defend themselves. The rest of the story will be shown in tomorrow’s episode.

WATCH THE FULL EPISODE OF PBB UNLIDAY TODAY AT  http://pinoybigbrotherrecap.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-pinoy-big-brother-unlimited_6706.html

I just love this UnliDay episode!!! :D And I'm beginning to gain back my likes for Paco. He's being a good accomplice! :D So far, Erica and Paco are the best tandem for me on UnliDay.! :D And i really hope Kim and Mark will fail their task!! Go Erica and Paco! I really really like this episode!! Sooooooooo exciting!!!!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #331 on: November 16, 2011, 11:06:38 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: November 16, 2011 Episode
The shortest time to fail a task and the three little bitches. :D

Actually, not that i don't like the 3Gs but i really don't like them in place of another girl housemate from the slums. But it seems that the boys are loving them more and more as the days pass by. Indicating an early eviction for one from my favorite housemates.:(

Anyways, the 3Gs were again tasked by BB to get souvenirs and know about the lovelives of the three chosen male housemates who will be sent on the Resort in an appointed time. The process of choosing these three "lucky" guys who will receive special rewards courtesy by the 3Gs was a game of billiards with a twist. Entitled, "Spin a ball" (i'mnot sure if that was really the title. LOL), all the male housemates must finish to shoot all the 9 billiards ball but with BB's provided cue sticks in the shortest time possible. Biggel finished 3rd place with a prize of a FOOT SPA, Kigoy for 2nd Place with the prize of FULL BODY MASSAGE, and JERICO, being the champion for the prize of a JACUZZI SPA. All of this prizes as i said, are all done by the 3Gs at the resort and all of them were successful in their task.

Meanwhile, in the tradition of PBB, wherein housemates must take care of their pets, this time around BB challenged them to have one but of course, with a twist. It was in the middle of the morning sun when suddenly, a scuba diver came out from the tunnel with a remote control and a big floating flying fish that resembles Nemo. The scuba diver showed the housemates on how to use the remote control to take over the flying fish. For their weekly task the housemates must take care of their new pet, which they named as "FIFI". They must not allow their pet to touch the ground or any housemates by controlling it through the remote control. When BB gave them a chance to practice to control their pet, Carlo, who's been the one in charge by that time accidentally let go of their pet and instantly gone with wind. They summoned BB for this incident and they received sermons from him. It was the first time to fail a weekly task in no more than an hour and this made BB be disappointed. Out of sympathy, BB gave them a chance to look for FIFI by making a video plea to the public viewers. As a reward, the housemates promised the one, whoever will see FIFI and can return it to them will have a pack of sardines courtesy of their stock foods for the week. The said video was directed by Roy while Divine created a poster asking for help. :D :D

Well, that's for today.. Thanks for reading! :D

Video for Tonight's Highlights Episode.
http://pinoybigbrotherrecap.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-pinoy-big-brother-unlimited_17.html

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 12:39:38 PM by carlex »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #332 on: November 16, 2011, 11:47:09 AM »
And here's your 3Gs

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 11:52:39 AM by carlex »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #333 on: November 16, 2011, 12:01:30 PM »

WATCH THE FULL EPISODE OF PBB UNLIDAY TODAY AT  http://pinoybigbrotherrecap.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-pinoy-big-brother-unlimited_6706.html

I just love this UnliDay episode!!! :D And I'm beginning to gain back my likes for Paco. He's being a good accomplice! :D So far, Erica and Paco are the best tandem for me on UnliDay.! :D And i really hope Kim and Mark will fail their task!! Go Erica and Paco! I really really like this episode!! Sooooooooo exciting!!!!

To be fair with Paco, he is really smart. Snd although he's bossy, at the end of the day he does mean well for the group. Although he always comes across negatively.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #334 on: November 16, 2011, 12:03:36 PM »
And here's your 3Gs

Jaz is miles away hotter than these three!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #335 on: November 16, 2011, 12:41:33 PM »

Actually, not that i don't like the 3Gs but i really don't like them in place of another girl housemate from the slums. But it seems that the boys are loving them more and more as the days pass by. Indicating an early eviction for one from my favorite housemates.:(

Anyways, the 3Gs were again tasked by BB to get souvenirs and know about the lovelives of the three chosen male housemates who will be sent on the Resort in an appointed time. The process of choosing these three "lucky" guys who will receive special rewards courtesy by the 3Gs was a game of billiards with a twist. Entitled, "Spin a ball" (i'mnot sure if that was really the title. LOL), all the male housemates must finish to shoot all the 9 billiards ball but with BB's provided cue sticks in the shortest time possible. Biggel finished 3rd place with a prize of a FOOT SPA, Kigoy for 2nd Place with the prize of FULL BODY MASSAGE, and JERICO, being the champion for the prize of a JACUZZI SPA. All of this prizes as i said, are all done by the 3Gs at the resort and all of them were successful in their task.

Meanwhile, in the tradition of PBB, wherein housemates must take care of their pets, this time around BB challenged them to have one but of course, with a twist. It was in the middle of the morning sun when suddenly, a scuba diver came out from the tunnel with a remote control and a big floating flying fish that resembles Nemo. The scuba diver showed the housemates on how to use the remote control to take over the flying fish. For their weekly task the housemates must take care of their new pet, which they named as "FIFI". They must not allow their pet to touch the ground or any housemates by controlling it through the remote control. When BB gave them a chance to practice to control their pet, Carlo, who's been the one in charge by that time accidentally let go of their pet and instantly gone with wind. They summoned BB for this incident and they received sermons from him. It was the first time to fail a weekly task in no more than an hour and this made BB be disappointed. Out of sympathy, BB gave them a chance to look for FIFI by making a video plea to the public viewers. As a reward, the housemates promised the one, whoever will see FIFI and can return it to them will have a pack of sardines courtesy of their stock foods for the week. The said video was directed by Roy while Divine created a poster asking for help. :D :D

http://pinoybigbrotherrecap.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-pinoy-big-brother-unlimited_17.html

I wanna know where I ca buy Fifi. He was the coolest pet ever! LOL

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #336 on: November 16, 2011, 01:00:16 PM »
LOL!! It was really an epic fail!! LOL.. I really like the idea of the task..  but due to the unfortunate turnout of it.. BB's effort to make that task was wasted.. LOL.. !!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #337 on: November 16, 2011, 01:03:12 PM »
LOL!! It was really an epic fail!! LOL.. I really like the idea of the task..  but due to the unfortunate turnout of it.. BB's effort to make that task was wasted.. LOL.. !!
I really love how Unliday housemates have easier tasks than those in the Unlinight house. BB even sent lots and lots of food to them last week.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #338 on: November 17, 2011, 04:21:21 AM »
Carlo seems to be a good brother for all them. he's gentle and he really cares for them. :D

i also agree that the winner of this season is a guy. :) i can feel it...

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #339 on: November 17, 2011, 04:28:34 AM »

IT WAS REALLY A TERRIFYING EPISODE!!!!  :o
I cant breathe at that time when Big Brother asked Paco to join Erica for the secret task. it was really scary!!! The housemates are wondering why Erica is acting weird. & When Paco joined Erica, they keep on searching clues for the secret relationship of Kim & Mark...I focused watching on Tv!!! grabe!!! nakakakaba sobra!!!! :o pero exciting!  :)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #340 on: November 17, 2011, 04:37:11 AM »

I wanna know where I ca buy Fifi. He was the coolest pet ever! LOL

in the UnliNight, I WAS REALLY LAUGHING HARD!!! i keep on laughing because they had a floating fish pet named "Fifi". it was a weekly task (It must not touch the housemates & the ground). She flew away withing an hour!! hahaha....but Big Brother gave them another task, to play billiards! it was a nice one!

In the Resort, the 3g's, i quite dont dont like their attitude but their nice. The 3 male housemates (Jerico, Biggel & Kigoy) won by playing the billiards. their reward is foot spa, massage & jacuzzi, I was laughing at Kigoy because it was a fuuny moment when the girls massage him..the 3 g's finished their tasked by having a souvenir given by the 3 male housemates....sad thing is, Biggel gave his earings to the girls. it was memorable to him.

@carlex & MonAcosta: Thank you for the updates!  :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #341 on: November 17, 2011, 07:30:54 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother UNLIDAY November 17, 2011

Finally, Paco and Erica came face to face with Mark and Kim inside the confession room. Paco and Erica had to prove that Mark and Kim are indeed a couple. The rest of the housemates watched the four gave their arguments through the monitor in the living room. The housemates had to decide whether Kim and Mark are “guilty.”

Paco first revealed Mark’s cologne. He recounted his conversation with Kim who described her favorite cologne’s container as shaped as a dumbbell – similar to Mark’s cologne. Then he revealed the bracelet with the letter “M,” which according to Paco is another proof that Kim’s boyfriend is Mark.

Kim and Mark tried to denounce the assumptions of the two. However, soon they both admitted that they knew each other beforehand, but are actually not lovers. Kim mentioned that her boyfriend’s name is Marlon so it also starts with the letter M. Then Mark said his girlfriend’s name is Kristine, which starts with the letter K. They tried to weave stories upon stories. And while they did, the housemates who were watching them through the living room’s monitor felt more and more convinced that they are indeed lovers. The verdict came; and all of the rest of housemates decided that Mark and Kim is a couple.

Big Brother gave automatic nomination to the two of them.

At the confession room, Big Brother announced to Erica and Paco their immunity for the next nomination. When Erica was just alone in the confession room, Big Brother asked her to choose between immunity and her chance to talk and give a gift to her daughter in Japan. She naturally chose to talk to her daughter. Big Brother asked her to choose among a collage of picture what kind of gift she wants to give her daughter. Erica chose the doll house.

Big Brother asked Erica to do an artwork as a card for her daughter. She went back inside the house and used the water colors that Big Brother provided and created a cute picture of her and her daughter.

At the confession room, Erica was given the chance to communicate to her daughter via the internet for 3 minutes. Although her daughter is still too small and can barely maintain a coherent conversation, the event has been very emotional for Erica who has been away from her daughter ever since she lost the custody battle with her previous Japanese husband. Erica showed her gift through the camera, and her daughter seemed really happy with what she saw. Erica thanked Big Brother for chance and reckoned that everything has been worth it.

Meanwhile, Mark and Kim don’t have to keep their relationship a secret anymore. They’ve been sweet with each other the whole time and were really enjoying each other despite the presence of other housemates.

WATCH THE FULL EPISODE HERE: http://pinoybigbrotherrecap.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-pinoy-big-brother-unlimited_6947.html
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:25:40 PM by Mon »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #342 on: November 17, 2011, 10:28:30 AM »
I love the episodes for today! Both for UnliDay and UnliNight! :D
Unliday is so exciting while UnliNight is becoming more tension because f the 3Gs. :D I love it!! :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #343 on: November 17, 2011, 11:18:14 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: November 17, 2011 Episode
The 3Gs finally meet the Slum girls. :D

The tension is highly building up in the slums and the 3Gs can't be stop in raising it to the next level.
[attachment=1]
But before that, lets have first the weekly task of the housemates. Since Fifi, who became a top trending topic in the Philippines on Twitter, was lost due to the carelessness Carlo had been in taking care of her, BB hanged a fish bone on the slums, resembling the remains of their dead pet, Fifi. Unknown to them, BB still hopes to find the missing pet and calls the attention of the public to help the housemates in doing it. BB even offers a prize to personally meet one of the UnliNight housemate for whoever will find Fifi and will bring her to the BB house.
[attachment=2]
As a consequence, Wendy and Carlo, the ones who were in charge of leading the group for the weekly task were tasked to be merman and mermaid respectively. They must stay in a plastic pool for the next 24 hours without talking to the housemates. This was made as a substitute to their lost pet, Fifi, wherein the two will be their new pets. Carlo, who find it hard to do the task became emotional because of the pain he felt and realizing how tough the consequence was. While on the other hand, Wendy considered it as a wish come true to be a mermaid for even a day. This was because it is her dream to become a mermaid and to wear a costume of it.
[attachment=3][attachment=4]
Going back to the 3Gs, BB tasked them to have an overnight with the slums together with all of the housemates. They brought a lot of foods and feasts for the housemates but the girls were not happy too see them. When they entered the slums, all of the girls were actually puzzled on why do the boys are close to those three bitches. And the most notable girl housemate was Wendy who felt it unfair for them to see those bitches having all the luxuries they have never have in the slums. Well, it's obviously that all of the girls were deprived upon seeing them caressing the boys and having the things they have ever wanted.
[attachment=5][attachment=6][attachment=7]
The boys felt the tension. Carlo, Slater and Biggel talked to each other and said that for sure, there will be a problem tonight with these girls.

Wendy, who can't help herself, was frankly expressing her disappointments and hatred to the situation. This became worse when suddenly, the doors of the slums open and two masked man entered the house with two luxurious bed for the reserved housemates, (the 3Gs have also no idea on this). Upon seeing this, Wendy exclaimed, "That's too much BB! Is this a punishment?." and Luz added, "I think we can only have it in dreams". Then suddenly, Wendy sarcastically said, "I wanna quit!"
[attachment=9][attachment=8][attachment=10][attachment=11]
Wendy continued in her complaints and said to her self while talking to a mirror, "So, my beauty deserves the slums?! This is so depressing! I'm so pissed off!"

She even tried to seduced BB. She offered her body in exchange of her things especially her clothes cause she can't stand her situation anymore. She wanted to be presentable just even for that moment.

Meanwhile, BB summoned all the male housemates to the confession room to asked who among them are in favor of making the 3Gs to be official housemates. All of them raised their hands indicating a majority win. But afterwards, BB revealed that in place of these 3Gs, they must also choose 3 or less depending on their decision, who among their official female housemates must be evicted. It only means that they could either choose all the 3Gs to be official housemates and evict three female housemates or even one of the 3Gs and evict only one. Of course, they could also choose none of the 3Gs... which i hope, they would do. :D

Their decisions and reactions of the girls upon knowing this will be further discussed in the next coming days.

That's for today and thanks for reading!! :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #344 on: November 17, 2011, 12:33:31 PM »
I love the episodes for today! Both for UnliDay and UnliNight! :D
Unliday is so exciting while UnliNight is becoming more tension because f the 3Gs. :D I love it!! :)
Honestly I am so jealous that you are writing about Unlinight. Boy! The things that are happening in the slums is just incredible! HAHAHAHA

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #345 on: November 17, 2011, 12:37:52 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: November 17, 2011 Episode
The 3Gs finally meet the Slum girls. :D

Wendy, who can't help herself, was frankly expressing her disappointments and hatred to the situation. This became worse when suddenly, the doors of the slums open and two masked man entered the house with two luxurious bed for the reserved housemates, (the 3Gs have also no idea on this). Upon seeing this, Wendy exclaimed, "That's too much BB! Is this a punishment?." and Luz added, "I think we can only have it in dreams". Then suddenly, Wendy sarcastically said, "I wanna quit!"
[attachment=9][attachment=8][attachment=10][attachment=11]
Wendy continued in her complaints and said to her self while talking to a mirror, "So, my beauty deserves the slums?! This is so depressing! I'm so pissed off!"

She even tried to seduced BB. She offered her body in exchange of her things especially her clothes cause she can't stand her situation anymore. She wanted to be presentable just even for that moment.

Meanwhile, BB summoned all the male housemates to the confession room to asked who among them are in favor of making the 3Gs to be official housemates. All of them raised their hands indicating a majority win. But afterwards, BB revealed that in place of these 3Gs, they must also choose 3 or less depending on their decision, who among their official female housemates must be evicted. It only means that they could either choose all the 3Gs to be official housemates and evict three female housemates or even one of the 3Gs and evict only one. Of course, they could also choose none of the 3Gs... which i hope, they would do. :D

Their decisions and reactions of the girls upon knowing this will be further discussed in the next coming days.

That's for today and thanks for reading!! :D

It's official ***DRUM ROLLS*** Wendy is a  skank! LOL

I can't believe she's a Muslim.... and she was raised in Indonesia - the world's largest Islamic country!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #346 on: November 17, 2011, 12:42:06 PM »
Honestly I am so jealous that you are writing about Unlinight. Boy! The things that are happening in the slums is just incredible! HAHAHAHA

LOL!! yeah.. PBB is really doing great on both houses.. :D
by the way.. I'll be absent for a week or maybe two.. i'm just going to do something very urgent.. maybe i could not update for tomorrow's episode.. and on the succeeding ones.. I'll be back as soon as possible.. :D but i'll be logging in some other time to comment! :p .. maybe I'll be back on business on the last week of November.. :D Hope you understand.. :D Thanks. :D

So Mon..you know what to do..! :) Thank you!! hehe

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #347 on: November 17, 2011, 12:45:21 PM »

LOL!! yeah.. PBB is really doing great on both houses.. :D
by the way.. I'll be absent for a week or maybe two.. i'm just going to do something very urgent.. maybe i could not update for tomorrow's episode.. and the succeeding ones.. I'll be back as soon as possible.. :D but i'll be logging in some other time to comment! :p .. maybe I'll be back on business on the last week of November.. :D Hope you understand.. :D Thanks. :D

WHAT?!!

I'll just add post for Unlinight 12 hours after the show if ever you miss out on writing an update. I like your updates as they are always very informative and i also like how you add your opinion while recapping. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #348 on: November 17, 2011, 12:56:57 PM »
WHAT?!!

I'll just add post for Unlinight 12 hours after the show if ever you miss out on writing an update. I like your updates as they are always very informative and i also like how you add your opinion while recapping. :)

wow.. thanks for that.. I appreciate it so much :D
Well, you also have great recaps! :)

I'll try my best, but let's stick to our first plan. :D whenever i miss out an episode, you'll take in charge until i come back. :D I'm about to lose my time for updating this coming week because i'll be doing something wherein computers and laptops are not allowed.. :(
it would be hard for me to recap on my mobile phone. :D Don't worry, i'll be back as soon as i get the chance to use my gadgets. :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #349 on: November 17, 2011, 01:35:16 PM »
WHAT?!!

wow.. thanks for that.. I appreciate it so much :D
Well, you also have great recaps! :)

I'll try my best, but let's stick to our first plan. :D whenever i miss out an episode, you'll take in charge until i come back. :D I'm about to lose my time for updating this coming week because i'll be doing something wherein computers and laptops are not allowed.. :(
it would be hard for me to recap on my mobile phone. :D Don't worry, i'll be back as soon as i get the chance to use my gadgets. :D

OKIE DOKIE!