Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 142145 times)

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
Re: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« Reply #350 on: November 17, 2011, 03:12:50 PM »
Thanks for all the summaries guys - really appreciated.  The website itself seems poorer than usual this year - they're not another BB who have ditched good old fashioned regular news posts on their own website in favour of useless posts on Facebook and Twitter are they?

Can anyone though just give us the bigger picture a minute.   Will there be nominations and evictions from both houses each week, and will people transfer from one to the other - or is it simply a case of both houses continue all season?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #351 on: November 17, 2011, 11:29:55 PM »
Thanks for all the summaries guys - really appreciated.  The website itself seems poorer than usual this year - they're not another BB who have ditched good old fashioned regular news posts on their own website in favour of useless posts on Facebook and Twitter are they?

Can anyone though just give us the bigger picture a minute.   Will there be nominations and evictions from both houses each week, and will people transfer from one to the other - or is it simply a case of both houses continue all season?

Yes, definitely, there will be nominations and evictions for both houses. In fact, Kim, Mark from the UnliDay and Slater from the UnliNight are all Automatic nominees for the 1st Eviction. I'm pretty sure that there will be separate evictions for both houses. And regarding the transferring of housemates, i'm also quite sure that there will be. (They did it on the 2nd week, where 6 from the Slums transferred to the Industrial house.) Moreover, maybe both houses will continue throughout the season, and the merge is becoming less possible as of this moment. Still, these are all tentative, everything relies on the decision of BB and are part of the Unlimited Twists for this season. :D Thanks for reading! :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #352 on: November 18, 2011, 05:32:46 AM »

They actually rely heavily on Facebook and Twitter.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #353 on: November 18, 2011, 06:58:52 AM »
PINOY BIG BROTHER UNLIDAY EPISODE NOVEMBER 18, 2011

Before the housemates woke up, the three unofficial housemates entered the house and hid themselves. Green, while scampering to find a place to hide, left his shoe at the hallway to the confession room. Pamu woke up and immediately noticed the shoe. As she yelled to ask the housemates about the shoe, Green startled her. Similar happened to the other housemates, Blue and Red hid inside the cupboard beneath the sink and they too were successful at startling the housemates.

They were conversing with the housemates for a while when Big Brother called them to the confession. He gave them a task to cook an ampalaya dish. Ampalaya is a kind of a very bitter vegetable that is commonly used in many Southeast Asian dishes. Ampalaya’s scientific name is Momordica charantia (you can find more info about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ampalaya).

All of them sautéed their ampalaya in egg. The housemates had to choose the best dish among the three. The majority voted for Green’s dish. Some voted for Red and none voted for Blue. Lyn commented that Blue’s dish is inedible since it’s too bitter.

The second task that was given to the three unofficial housemates is to make the housemates laugh. Again, the housemates had to choose the best performer. This time, each one of them had to give a corn necklace to the person who was the corniest. Green got only one corn. Red and Blue had a close fight but in the end, Blue garnered the most corns. Consequently, Blue had to say goodbye to the housemates. Big Brother told him that he can reveal his face to the housemates before he can be evicted.

The two remaining unofficial housemates now have to fight for one spot to become an official housemate. Beneath their masks, they were initially wearing face covers. Big Brother asked them to remove their face covers; so now, their only protection is their mask. If ever any housemates see their faces, Big Brother will have to evict them.

Meanwhile, Big Brother called Lordwin and Unad. They were given a secret task by Big Brother to secretly take a peek at the masked men’s faces. Each should bring a proof by taking a picture of their face. This was supposed to be a secret task. Both boys felt guilty that they have to be the reason why one of the unofficial housemates has to be evicted. So they decided to talk about the task to Green.

The two asked Green if they can take a picture of his face. They thought that if they will be able to get a photo of Green’s face without them looking at it, Green will be spared. So the three hid in the shower room so they can take a photo of Green’s face. Green removed his mask and Lordwin took a photo without looking at his face. Now, Lordwin and Unad have finally produced a photo without the need to look at his face.

Red witnessed about what happened and thought that Green has just squandered his chance to be an official housemate. Red had been in most of the auditions for Big Brother from season 1 to present and felt like Green is just throwing away a once in a lifetime chance that he so desired for a long time.

When everyone went to sleep, Red was still uneasy and slept at the corner of the room, sitting. He woke up every now and then checking if anyone  was trying take a peek at his face. On the other hand, Green seemed to be too comfortable. He slept on the bed with rest of the housemates totally letting his guard down. When he thought that everyone is asleep, he comfortably removed his masked and slept. Pamu woke up and saw his face.

WATCH THE WHOLE EPISODE AT: Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited (Unliday) November 18, 2011 Episode

ADDENDUM:

The housemates’ weekly task is to create a tower of cards that is as high as Seichi. When the housemates have already used up all the cards that were given to them, they went to Big Brother to ask for more. Big Brother challenged them to a game of Suck-and-Blow. The housemates have to pass the card from one person to another using their lips. The number of cards they can successfully pass from the starting line to finish will be the number of decks they are going to receive. They were successful at passing 31 cards. Some were unfortunate to drop their cards and actually kissed like Kim and Naprey and Lordwin and Seichi.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:38:43 AM by MonAcosta »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #354 on: November 18, 2011, 09:38:51 AM »
I actually know Wendy, she's the older sister of my friend who I've been classmates with since High School till now in college

Wendy is actually pretty liberated yeah true, but she just said those things (about her clothes and selling herself) because she's just really taken care of...

Their family is pretty well off, I would also say those things if I were in the house and under those circumstances  :D

But she is very very honest she tells you how it is!  :D I'm definitely rooting for her
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #355 on: November 18, 2011, 12:49:01 PM »
I actually know Wendy, she's the older sister of my friend who I've been classmates with since High School till now in college

Wendy is actually pretty liberated yeah true, but she just said those things (about her clothes and selling herself) because she's just really taken care of...

Their family is pretty well off, I would also say those things if I were in the house and under those circumstances  :D

But she is very very honest she tells you how it is!  :D I'm definitely rooting for her

yeah i know that she said those things as jokes. :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #356 on: November 18, 2011, 03:39:09 PM »

But I totally get what you mean! It's hard to believe she's muslim (not to stereotype or anything)  :D
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #357 on: November 18, 2011, 07:43:09 PM »

Their family is pretty well off, I would also say those things if I were in the house and under those circumstances  :D

But she is very very honest she tells you how it is!  :D I'm definitely rooting for her

But I totally get what you mean! It's hard to believe she's muslim (not to stereotype or anything)  :D

maybe it's my problem stereotyping people :) yeah, i know i should've done that :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:41:15 AM by MonAcosta »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #358 on: November 19, 2011, 02:35:13 AM »
PINOY BIG BROTHER UNLINIGHT:

Sorry for the late update. I forgot that Carlex will not be able to recap the episode.

It is apparent that Biggel and Tin are interested with each other. Big Brother tested Biggel by having him meet Tin’s father, Alvin Patrimonio a basketball superstar here in the Philippines.

The housemates are woke up by a basketball wake up call. The whole morning Biggel and Tin were talking about Tin’s father who was celebrating his birthday outside. Soon, Big Brother tasked Biggel and Divine to a game of tennis with a twist. The task is to shoot as many ping pong balls to the glasses at the ping pong table using tennis racket. The number of balls that are successfully shot into the glasses will be the number of minutes that Tin and Alvin can text each other so Tin can greet her father a happy birthday. Of course, Tin is not the only one who is going to get a surprise. Even the housemates are treated to a party in the pool.

The resort is a wall away from the slum house. The housemates have to cover their eyes with a blindfold so they can be accosted to the resort. When everyone was already partying beside the pool, everyone noticed that Biggel was missing.

Big Brother called Biggel to take off his blindfold. When he removed his blindfold, he was surprised to see that he was alone inside the confession room. Little did he know that he was left inside the confession room so he can challenge Tin’s father to a game of basketball.

While the rest of the housemates were enjoying their time at the pool, Biggel had to endure a game of basketball with Alvin. Alvin mentioned three consideration for any person who wants to date his daughter. He said that the guy should be taller than he is, the guy should better looking and the guy should be able to defeat him to a game. They played a basketball and everything turned out well. Talking to Big Brother, Alvin said that Biggel is a good person and nice.

When the housemates returned to the house, they knew immediately that Alvin Patrimonio did visit the house. They saw the huge foot prints on the mud in the house and they immediately guessed that Biggel had one on one with  Alvin Patrimonio.

Alvin Patrimonio was not the only one who is celebrating a birthday. Rhea, one of the unofficial housemates, was also celebrating her birthday.

The male housemates help a little party for them in the resort. The boys stripped in front of her. Rhea took advantage of the moment, and wished that they could become official housemates after blowing the candles in her cake. Slater took the cue and also to urge the male housemates to vote for them.

In the confession room, Big Brother talked to the male housemates and asked them if they want the 3Gs to become official housemates. The boys unanimously said YES!   But before even the boys can cheer, Big Brother told them the condition that three other existing girl housemates would be evicted.

Biggel immediately protected Tin and told the boys that the old housemates are better. But the rest of the guys disagree. They all like the 3Gs. Biggel mentioned Diane to be evicted if they have to choose the 3Gs tobe official housemates. Slater joined in and mentioned Wendy to be evicted.

WATCH THE FULL EPISODE AT Watch Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited (Unlinight) November 18, 2011 Episode

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #359 on: November 19, 2011, 03:38:09 AM »
Thanks Mon ..and right now.. i'm here on a redemption area (it really looks like one)) and i need to finish the tasks that was given to me.. :D I'm pretty sure i'll be back after a week for the recaps. Again.. thanks. :D

By the way, A new House was revealed! I'm quite sure its the "LUXURY HOUSE" destined either for the Slum housemates or those who will be evicted due to the acceptance of the 3Gs. :D

[attachment=1][attachment=2][attachment=3][attachment=4][attachment=5]
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:46:58 AM by carlex »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #360 on: November 19, 2011, 05:43:30 AM »
Thanks Mon ..and right now.. i'm here on a redemption area (it really looks like one)) and i need to finish the tasks that was given to me.. :D I'm pretty sure i'll be back after a week for the recaps. Again.. thanks. :D

By the way, A new House was revealed! I'm quite sure its the "LUXURY HOUSE" destined either for the Slum housemates or those who will be evicted due to the acceptance of the 3Gs. :D

YEAH!! I forgot about this one. That's why you're perfect for recapping, you never miss out on the details. :)

I love the new house. Awesome!

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #361 on: November 19, 2011, 08:20:01 AM »
This is the 1st time I watched the day house... OMG Seichi is a guy????  :o I thought he was a she! OMG I feel stupid  :-\
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #362 on: November 19, 2011, 09:17:03 AM »
This is the 1st time I watched the day house... OMG Seichi is a guy????  :o I thought he was a she! OMG I feel stupid  :-\

Maybe i made a mistake in my use of pronoun in my update. did i?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #363 on: November 19, 2011, 11:09:32 AM »

No it was my bad... I just tend to skim through unliday... Unlinight however is very fun to watch with all their drama!  :D

But reading through the recaps and watching the past 4 shows (I haven't watched it all yet... need to catch up)...

I really like Casey she seems so real and funny, Wendy (well because of I know her  ;D and her name "Wendy is a PBB "legend"), Biggel and Tin are also fun!!!

Kigoy is the only housemate so far that really turns me off... Something about him comes off to me as very false... IDK why though...
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #364 on: November 19, 2011, 01:34:29 PM »

No it was my bad... I just tend to skim through unliday... Unlinight however is very fun to watch with all their drama!  :D

But reading through the recaps and watching the past 4 shows (I haven't watched it all yet... need to catch up)...

I really like Casey she seems so real and funny, Wendy (well because of I know her  ;D and her name "Wendy is a PBB "legend"), Biggel and Tin are also fun!!!

Kigoy is the only housemate so far that really turns me off... Something about him comes off to me as very false... IDK why though...

Kigoy is anti social, you know in psychology they are the ones who have problems with rules and their conscience (superego). Anti socials act based more on their instincts. they act now and think later. they are also very manipulative. Kigoy obviously was trying to manipulate/use Pamu or Diane to create a loveteam for himself.  If you've seen the past seasons and editions, there were numerous times that people like Kigoy have become an official housemate like Franzen (BB1), Baron (CBB2), an Eslove (teen3). I wont be surprised if soon Kigoy will be evicted forcibly by Big Brother for breaking a rule.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #365 on: November 20, 2011, 02:21:48 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited November 19, 2011 Episode

UNLIDAY:

Because of Green’s carelessness in his task to avoid having his face seen by any housemate, he was evicted. However, having both Green and Blue evicted from the house does not mean that Red is immediately an official housemate. Red has to get 8 “LIKES” from the rest of the official housemates. Each housemate was given a cardboard thumbs-up that is similar to the “LIKE” button in Facebook. Red only garnered four “LIKES”.

Big Brother gave Red a second chance, he let the rest of the housemates to create an initiation rite to welcome Red inside the house. Red was able to do all the tasks and he finally got 8 “LIKES” from the housemates. Big Brother confirmed that Red is now an official housemate.

On the other hand the deadline for the weekly task was coming to a close and the housemates were scared that they might not meet the required height for their tower cards. Seichi and Jaz asked Big Brother if there is a way that they can half the height requirement. Big Brother tasked Seichi to be smaller so they  will only have to create a smaller tower with the help of a platform that Big Brother will provide. For the whole day, Seichi was dressed up to a small kid. He had to walk on his knees in order to be small. Seichi was successful at completing his task to get the platform that will increase the height of their card.

Despite of the platform, the housemates were still unsuccessful at completing the task. The tower fell down at the very last second.

UNLINIGHT:

Slater pushed the guy housemates to vote to welcome the 3Gs as new housemates. The boys chose Joya, Wendy and Diane to be evicted in place of the 3Gs.
While the housemates were resting, Big Brother called the 3Gs into the confession room where they can watch the eviction of Wendy, Diane and Joya through the TV monitor. Meanwhile, Slater was tasked to  disclose the new evictees in front of the girls. Wendy, Diane and Joya emotionally accepted their fate and left the house.

The 3Gs, who didn’t know that 3 female housemates are going to be evicted for them were shocked at the confession room. But before they can say their gratitude to Big Brother, Big Brother talked to them that not all the boys voted for them to get in. As a consequence, only one of the 3Gs will be accepted as an official housemate.

Carlo and Slater talked to the remaining housemates that they have to welcome the 3Gs with open arms. The boys reassured the 3Gs that they are happy to have them inside the house. However, once inside the confession room, Casey revealed that she resented the boys. She specifically mentioned Jerico for being too happy that Wendy and the rest of the girls were evicted. At the confession room, Big Brother told each one of the girls that they have to vote among the 3Gs who should become ther official housemates.

LUXURY HOUSE:

Diane, Joya and Wendy were brought from the slum and into the new Luxury House were they can enjoy every bit of luxury that had been missing inside the slum and more. Meanwhile, Big Brother called Seichi and Jaz into the confession room. He revealed that the two are leaving somewhere. They have to pack their bags in secrecy and wait for further instructions from Big Brother in the confession room.

Watch the whole episode at Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited November 19, 2011 Episode
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 02:35:48 AM by MonAcosta »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #366 on: November 20, 2011, 02:38:36 AM »
It seems like the rumor of 4 houses in PBB is true. The slum house, the industrial house and the luxury house have all been revealed. According to some forums, PBB is going to use the BB house in Croatia for its OFW house.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #367 on: November 20, 2011, 05:36:15 AM »
ADDENDUM:

The housemates’ weekly task is to create a tower of cards that is as high as Seichi. When the housemates have already used up all the cards that were given to them, they went to Big Brother to ask for more. Big Brother challenged them to a game of Suck-and-Blow. The housemates have to pass the card from one person to another using their lips. The number of cards they can successfully pass from the starting line to finish will be the number of decks they are going to receive. They were successful at passing 31 cards. Some were unfortunate to drop their cards and actually kissed like Kim and Naprey and Lordwin and Seichi.

[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[/quote]

that was a BROMANCE!!! hahaha...it was really funny!!!  :D  :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #368 on: November 20, 2011, 05:38:52 AM »

THE LUXURY HOUSE IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  :D  :D   :D I LOVE THE HOUSE!!!!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #369 on: November 20, 2011, 05:57:09 AM »
It seems like the rumor of 4 houses in PBB is true. The slum house, the industrial house and the luxury house have all been revealed. According to some forums, PBB is going to use the BB house in Croatia for its OFW house.

i hope its really true.. ;)

If that happens, PBB is so LEGEND!!! hahaha..... Hope that Philippines had a lot of twists and a lot of firsts..... :D

If PBB uses an international Big Brother house, WOW!!! amazing!!! (but hope it will come true....please pray)  :)

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #370 on: November 20, 2011, 06:42:22 AM »
Wasn't the last Croatian series filmed abroad - Thailand or somewhere?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #371 on: November 20, 2011, 07:08:05 AM »
Wasn't the last Croatian series filmed abroad - Thailand or somewhere?

Yeah it used a house in Thailand, I don't know whether it makes the possibility of the OFW house more possible as it's a lot closer.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #372 on: November 20, 2011, 07:40:10 AM »

Kigoy is anti social, you know in psychology they are the ones who have problems with rules and their conscience (superego). Anti socials act based more on their instincts. they act now and think later. they are also very manipulative. Kigoy obviously was trying to manipulate/use Pamu or Diane to create a loveteam for himself.  If you've seen the past seasons and editions, there were numerous times that people like Kigoy have become an official housemate like Franzen (BB1), Baron (CBB2), an Eslove (teen3). I wont be surprised if soon Kigoy will be evicted forcibly by Big Brother for breaking a rule.

OMG you said it!!!! I think Kigoy will end up ejected too!!!

The Winnter like house is soooo cute!!!!!!
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #373 on: November 20, 2011, 09:51:50 AM »
Not that big of a fan of save and evict voting system TBH

Interesting housemates always end up evicted (Tricia of Teen Clash or Rica and Sam of Double up)

Boring ones tend to just skate by... I hope they retain the save for a few evictions and just switch to SE later on

Anyway Kigoy is screwed and I'm fine with that...
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #374 on: November 20, 2011, 02:03:10 PM »
The boys of the slum house made the decision that Diane, Wendy and Joya would leave the slums house so the 3G's could join. However, only one could remain as a full housemate. Diane, Wendy and Joya moved to the Luxury house. On Day 22, Seichii and Jaz moved to the luxury house and the slum housemates entered the luxury house and the female slum housemates (Casey, Divine, Luz and Tin) unanimously chose Deniesse to join them.  Rhea and Cindy have therefore been evicted, following Kulas on Day 20 and RJ on Day 21.

The slums have been demolished and so the slum housemates, Diane, Wendy, Joya, Deniesse, Seichii and Jaz now live in the luxury house.

Slater (automatic), Kigoy (15 points), Tol (9 points) and Diane (7 points) are nominated for eviction.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 02:27:18 PM by OmgItsPhil »