Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 132742 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: PINOY BIG BROTHER Season 4
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2011, 12:53:16 AM »
im so excited for Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited!!!!  :D :D :D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2011, 12:03:47 PM »
ADVERT & Audition date for USA.. of PBB Unlimited

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko4q9xLYNgc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko4q9xLYNgc</a>

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2011, 02:00:34 PM »
Any word on when this is likely to start? I presume if they are still doing auditions that it isn't going to be starting anytime soon. Will it launch this year or are we looking at early 2012?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2011, 02:49:02 AM »
Any word on when this is likely to start? I presume if they are still doing auditions that it isn't going to be starting anytime soon. Will it launch this year or are we looking at early 2012?

As far as i know, the network launched it on a trade launch of new shows and they said that this will probably air on October.. But in the event that it will not be on October.. what i can only assure you is that they will launch this on this year.. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2011, 03:07:29 AM »

This is the logo i've seen on the official twitter account of the show. but i've already seen the latest advert and i love the official logo.. can't wait for this. :)

Offline gioparedes81

• Housemate
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2011, 10:30:11 PM »

Based from the tweets that I've been reading from @iamsuperbianca (Host) and @direklauren (Director/Unit head), season 4 will likely have a delayed launch next month since the house is being renovated. That also explains why they've decided to air a two week 'auditions' special.  :mad  ;D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2011, 09:27:48 AM »
So it means that SEASON 5 is confirmed. Great! And also another TEEN edition! but what happened to the celebrity edition?.. I miss that season. :) anyways.. yeah.. there will be changes in the hosts and even UBER.. i think.. they have to put up a show like Little Brother or any other similar to those foreign versions. :) rumors say that it will be Valeri Conception who will replace Mariel. but that's not yet sure..  :)

Offline gioparedes81

• Housemate
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2011, 04:33:45 PM »
So it means that SEASON 5 is confirmed. Great! And also another TEEN edition! but what happened to the celebrity edition?.. I miss that season. :) anyways.. yeah.. there will be changes in the hosts and even UBER.. i think.. they have to put up a show like Little Brother or any other similar to those foreign versions. :) rumors say that it will be Valeri Conception who will replace Mariel. but that's not yet sure..  :)

Rumor has it that they've axed the 'celeb edition'. High talent fees, long contract signing, "my talent can't do this, can't do that" complaints etc.  so much demands from the managers. If I'm one of the producers I'd be pissed too, why such high demands when most them are not even that famous/has-been's. hehe
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 04:40:48 PM by gioparedes81 »

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2011, 05:00:28 AM »
if PBB season 5 starts in 2012, that would be exciting!! also for another teen edition...hope that celebrity edition will air soon...

@ carlex: hope that Little Brother or something similar to that show would be interesting for the viewers...something new & fresh....

GO PBB!!! Im so proud being a Filipino!!!  :D Cheers!!  :D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2011, 11:24:33 AM »

Rumor has it that they've axed the 'celeb edition'. High talent fees, long contract signing, "my talent can't do this, can't do that" complaints etc.  so much demands from the managers. If I'm one of the producers I'd be pissed too, why such high demands when most them are not even that famous/has-been's. hehe

I definitely agree with you! however its still nice to see "celebrities" in the BB house.. by the way.. rumors says that it would be a "major" surprise for this season..?.. would it be the new host?.. as in "Major! Major!" ??.. Ms. Philippines Universe 3rd runner up Venus Raj? I mean.. would it be her that would replace Mariel?.. I just thought because of their "Major" Surprise. :) anyways.. Toni is enough... she can do it all since she is the most original host for me in PBB.. (now i hate Mariel for leaving PBB  :mad )

Or would it be great to see celebrities being mixed with the regular housemates..?.. that's also one of the rumors on the net.. i hope its also true.. that's a one big battle! :)

@ UltimateBigBrotherFan: i want a live show wherein they will discuss the critics of the member of the audience and read those pros/cons fans from the different social networking sites.. :)) something fierce. :)

wooooohhh.... can't wait.. :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2011, 11:21:14 PM »
So it means that SEASON 5 is confirmed. Great! And also another TEEN edition! but what happened to the celebrity edition?.. I miss that season. :) anyways.. yeah.. there will be changes in the hosts and even UBER.. i think.. they have to put up a show like Little Brother or any other similar to those foreign versions. :) rumors say that it will be Valeri Conception who will replace Mariel. but that's not yet sure..  :)
Celebrity Editions are the worst!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2011, 11:23:08 PM »

Rumor has it that they've axed the 'celeb edition'. High talent fees, long contract signing, "my talent can't do this, can't do that" complaints etc.  so much demands from the managers. If I'm one of the producers I'd be pissed too, why such high demands when most them are not even that famous/has-been's. hehe

I definitely agree with you! however its still nice to see "celebrities" in the BB house.. by the way.. rumors says that it would be a "major" surprise for this season..?.. would it be the new host?.. as in "Major! Major!" ??.. Ms. Philippines Universe 3rd runner up Venus Raj? I mean.. would it be her that would replace Mariel?.. I just thought because of their "Major" Surprise. :) anyways.. Toni is enough... she can do it all since she is the most original host for me in PBB.. (now i hate Mariel for leaving PBB  :mad )

Or would it be great to see celebrities being mixed with the regular housemates..?.. that's also one of the rumors on the net.. i hope its also true.. that's a one big battle! :)

@ UltimateBigBrotherFan: i want a live show wherein they will discuss the critics of the member of the audience and read those pros/cons fans from the different social networking sites.. :)) something fierce. :)

wooooohhh.... can't wait.. :)
Maybe that's why it's unlimited because housemates are not limited to Celebs only, or regular HS only or teens! hmm..

Offline gioparedes81

• Housemate
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2011, 09:25:47 AM »

more updates from the host Bianca Gonzales. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2011, 10:06:20 AM »

what???.. an end of an era?? i thought there would be another season after this?..

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2011, 12:11:10 PM »
Well I'd believe the producer who said there will be a season 5 next year. Perhaps the host is quitting after season 4 and that's why she sees it as the end of an era.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2011, 12:23:55 PM »
Well I'd believe the producer who said there will be a season 5 next year. Perhaps the host is quitting after season 4 and that's why she sees it as the end of an era.

i really hope that you're absolutely right! And another.. maybe..there will be a lot of changes after this season 4.. that's why she said it will be an end of an era.. (I'm almost teary eyed) ..  :(

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2011, 05:38:51 AM »
@carlex: i hope it will come true....season % & celebrity...

what???.. an end of an era?? i thought there would be another season after this?..

I HOPE ITS NOT THE END OF ERA FOR PBB....
If PBB will be gone....oh no...many will be sad.....i hope they make more seasons & editions......Please PBB, air forever!!!!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2011, 05:01:37 AM »

Carlex,

"end of an era" meaning it is an end of a timeline or a time period, and not the whole PBB franchise.

I have a feeling that this will be an ALL STARS edition. All Stars normally end an 'era' of big brother. And then after the All Stars, new editions and seasons of BB will again be aired. After a period, say after another 4 seasons, another set of BB all stars will be shown. Man, I cant wait,

If it is an all Stars edition, I want to have Cass Ponti BB1, Uma Khouny BB1, Claire, Mikee, Mikki from Teen 1, Zanjoe and MIch from celeb 1, Wendy & Zeke from season 2, Mccoy from celeb2, Beauty, rona & Robi Domingo Teen 2, Jason from season 3, and Shey and Tricia from season3

PS Hoever, if it's an ALL STARS edition, it does not mke sense that they asked for auditions.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:15:51 AM by MonAcosta »

Offline gioparedes81

• Housemate
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2011, 06:04:11 AM »

So now there's Toni, Bianca plus these two guys.

Martin Concio - Son of ABS-CBN President Charo Santos-Concio. Host of Music Uplate live.

Robi Domingo - PBB Teen edition plus first runner-up, Actor and Former MYX VJ.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 06:11:04 AM by gioparedes81 »

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2011, 06:35:01 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited will start on October 29, 2011   :)  :D  ;D

GET EXCITED!!!!!  :D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2011, 01:42:10 PM »
Thanks @MonAcosta! :) so much appreciated.. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2011, 01:43:39 PM »

Martin Concio - Son of ABS-CBN President Charo Santos-Concio. Host of Music Uplate live.

This is really something new.. Male hosts for this seasons..  but i still love Toni alone hosting the prime time episodes and live shows.. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2011, 01:47:56 PM »
The official logo and advert of the show.. :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79jbCqIYz6k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79jbCqIYz6k</a>

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2011, 04:10:46 PM »
The official logo and advert of the show.. :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79jbCqIYz6k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79jbCqIYz6k</a>

I forgot how much I liked the Philippines BB theme :).

Offline gioparedes81

• Housemate
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2011, 09:52:09 PM »

This is really something new.. Male hosts for this seasons..  but i still love Toni alone hosting the prime time episodes and live shows.. :)

toni's still hosting the primetime show/live eviction, I believe robi and martin will do the pbb updates more like a replacement for uber ;D