Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Finland  (Read 85917 times)

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
Re: Big Brother 7 Finland
« Reply #225 on: October 08, 2011, 05:14:16 PM »
I also think, that Mikael should've been included in the lifeline competition. But it's possible the producers just wants to get rid of Tanja. They don't have any solid reason to eject her. That's a theory anyway.

On Salar I have nothing.

And Annika just replaced Janica to continue the Pandora's Box consequence for her. Apparently Annika has a problem with her back. And BB told her she has to replace herself with another HM.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #226 on: October 08, 2011, 09:49:28 PM »
A small update about last night: Annika threw the ball with Sebastian for some hours but got back pains. (Annika has some problem in her back due to having actively practiced gymnastics and jazz dance all her childhood and teens, and standing in a small cardboard box for hours to end with little chance to change your posture didn't help.) She then tried to get some ibuprofen-based painkillers from BB. Instead of dispensing her pills, BB ordered her to abort the task and made her choose someone else in her place. Annika chose Janica as she didn't want to choose anyone from Hell and Janica and Suvi were the only residents of Heaven who were still awake.

Janica didn't mind this surprise assignment at all. She and Sebastian had a lively discussion all night long while throwing and catching the ball. Sebastian was also happy to get this private conversation time with Janica. Since they were on different sides (Heaven and Hell) all week, they hadn't been talking much lately, and he had been missing Janica's company. The two clearly have some kind of chemistry going on but probably not in a romantic sense, as their worldviews are most likely too far apart for that.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:10:38 AM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #227 on: October 09, 2011, 09:01:03 AM »
And again Salar gets zero points. How can this nasty person keep getting no nominations? Even after BB played videos of him which upset the girls they still don't nominate him.

It actually looks like Veera has already forgiven him and doesn't mind getting intimate with him again. Whether that is so remains to be seen once the weekly task ends (...on Monday?)

Salar has been wanting Janica out, and hence badmouthing her to the other housemates at least since the trailer holiday week. I'm not sure if he personally dislikes her of if he just sees her as a threat as a comptetitor. It's always hard to say how much of anything what Salar says is his actual opinion and how much of it is lies, provocative jabs (his kind of humor) and showmanship. Ironically, Janica sees Salar as a good guy and one of the housemates who has a positive attitude towards her.

Janica and Annika continue having this mutual hate-hate relationship with each other.

Janica feels Annika has robbed her of Mikael's friendship and attention (which flourished during the initial week or two, or so) and turned him against her. As Janica sees it, Mikael has changed into a cold, rude person who doesn't even want to look Janica in the eyes. Annika's laughter and spontaneous fooling around with Mikael also irritates Janica to no end. She sees Annika faking much of that, or simply behaving in a too childish way for her tastes. Janica thinks Annika is a bit of a drama queen and shouldn't make such big a number out of various things. (Janica feels she's a much tougher person herself and could easily handle even the most demanding tasks without breaking down and crying the way Annika might do. She's also of the opininon that if people can't handle these tasks, maybe they shouldn't be in the house in the first place. Or at least they can always quit if it's too much for them.)

Annika doesn't like Janica because she acts cold towards her and seems to avoid her company. Janica has also humiliated Annika a couple of times in the role-playing tasks, on purpose. On the other hand, Annika has been known to eagerly talk to the others about Janica's wrongdoings behind her back, without wanting to discuss those things one-to-one with her.

Janica has been one of the centers of attention this week due to her having irritated the residents of Hell by enjoying herself in Heaven a bit too much, in their opinion. For example, one thing she did was calmly raising a toast from the jacuzzi, smiling and winking her eye while the residents of Hell were ordered to jump and squat on the gravel path in front of them, and Annika was crying. Residents of Hell thought this went too far. Another one of Janica's sins was choosing Salar and Annika to walk the gravel path in the middle of the night when Terhi and Janica wanted to get some music in the Heavenly bedroom, and BB ordered Janica to choose two housemates from Hell to do the walk to "power" that music. Annika was crying back then, too, as she had just fallen in sleep, was woken up to do the walk, felt hungry and shitty having slept on the floor with no shower, had massage oil and coal smeared on her skin, and it was cold outside and the gravel path felt painful on her soles.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:13:34 AM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #228 on: October 09, 2011, 12:37:18 PM »
The eviction show is currently ongoing. The current standings of the eviction were shown on Friday and also throughout the live show.

Friday 19:17pm - Tanja, Stefan, Amanda, Annika, Janica

Friday 19:22pm - Annika, Janica, Amanda, Stefan, Tanja

Friday 19:25pm - Annika, Janica, Amanda, Stefan, Tanja

Sunday 21:06pm - Annika, Janica, Amanda, Tanja, Stefan

Sunday 21:10pm - Annika, Janica, Amanda, Stefan, Tanja

Sunday 21:23pm - Annika, Janica, Stefan, Amanda, Tanja

Sunday 21:30pm - Annika, Amanda, Janica, Stefan, Tanja

Sunday 21:39pm - Annika, Janica, Amanda, Tanja, Stefan

Sunday 21:47pm - Annika, Stefan, Janica, Amanda, Tanja

Sunday 21:59pm - Annika, Janica, Amanda, Tanja, Stefan

Sunday 22:05pm - Stefan, Annika, Janica, Amanda, Tanja

Sunday 22:15pm - Annika, Janica, Tanja, Amanda, Stefan

Sunday 22:22pm - Stefan, Janica, Amanda, Tanja, Annika

Sunday 22:26pm - Voting closes and Amanda is evicted.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 01:28:56 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #229 on: October 09, 2011, 01:06:04 PM »
Anywhere I can watch the show?
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #230 on: October 09, 2011, 01:08:57 PM »

I'm not aware of any unfortunately. :'(

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #231 on: October 09, 2011, 01:28:12 PM »
Amanda has been evicted from the house.

Unexpected result in my opinion.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #232 on: October 09, 2011, 01:36:26 PM »

For the next eviction, the public will nominate and the housemates will vote to evict. Everyone except Mikael can be voted for. The public vote is not to save, but to nominate.

Next Sunday, two new housemates will enter the house.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #233 on: October 09, 2011, 01:38:17 PM »

For the next eviction, the public will nominate and the housemates will vote to evict. Everyone except Mikael can be voted for. The public vote is not to save, but to nominate.
I think Salar can be nominated by the public, but I don't think the housemates will vote to evict him  :-\

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #234 on: October 09, 2011, 01:44:23 PM »
Amanda has been evicted from the house.

Unexpected result in my opinion.

;D ;D

Brilliant result >:D
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #235 on: October 09, 2011, 01:47:46 PM »

Next Sunday, two new housemates will enter the house.
Also, during this night, Janica and Annika will be exchanged between Heaven and Hell.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #236 on: October 09, 2011, 01:52:18 PM »
Percentages:

Annika 22,84%
Janica 19,66%
Tanja 19,65%
Stefan 19,29%
Amanda 17,49%

And also sometime at the end of next week the HMs will get a party, and will be told Mikael won the final week vote.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #237 on: October 09, 2011, 01:55:31 PM »
Percentages:

Annika 22,84%
Janica 19,66%
Tanja 19,65%
Stefan 19,29%
Amanda 17,49%

And also sometime at the end of next week the HMs will get a party, and will be told Mikael won the final week vote.

A total of 98.93%. Again the producers mess up. At least the mistake margins are becoming smaller. :D

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #238 on: October 09, 2011, 02:00:01 PM »
I can believe the difference of 5.35 points between the evicted and the "favorite".

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #239 on: October 09, 2011, 02:11:31 PM »
A total of 98.93%. Again the producers mess up. At least the mistake margins are becoming smaller. :D

They've explained that away with disqualified votes. For example, if you call the voting number assigned to a housemate who is not up for eviction this week or send an SMS with a typo in the name of the housemate, you'll lose your money but your vote will not affect anything. (Supposing they affect anything anyway. Cough.) As for why they would count those votes to the total, I don't know.

I was hoping for Stefan or Amanda to be evicted, Tanja to be saved. Stefan would have been my preferred choice for the evictee as he has fallen hopelessly in love with Amanda and doesn't seem to have a single thought in his mind not related to her any longer... and the whole thing was beginning to be both creepy and embarrassing as Amanda clearly wasn't interested in him in that sense but also didn't seem to be able or willing to put an end to it. (OK, Amanda leaving the house will fix that problem as well but I think I've already seen and heard (!) enough of Stefan anyway.)

Amanda was the next best choice, though, being a bit too calm and contained, rarely showing any emotion or doing any noteworthy, and hanging out with the narcissist, scheming Ben... and also participating in his and Salar's voting alliance.

The housemates are expecting the weekly task (and the Heaven and Hell split!) to end now but apparently they're not going to get their wish. When Annika moves to Heaven, she will not be allowed to reveal to the other residents of Heaven that Hell's been faking their suffering for the last few days. Janica, on the other hand, will be told it's all fake as she arrives in Hell.

The housemates can't yet truly believe Amanda would have been evicted for real. They're theorizing she's left for foreign exchange or there's some other trick BB is playing on them.

Amanda's eviction of course affects both Ben and Stefan and Ben's and Salar's alliance, so this is perhaps the first game-changing eviction we've seen this season.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 02:17:10 PM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #240 on: October 09, 2011, 02:38:41 PM »
Janica was just asked to the diary room. She'll probably be ordered to go to Hell now.

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #241 on: October 09, 2011, 02:43:29 PM »

http://www.katsomo.fi/bigbrother ("Osta katseluaikaa" = buy viewing time for the 24/7 feeds)
http://www.bigbrother.fi/videot.shtml/ohjelmat ("Videot" = Video clips, "Ohjelmat" = Shows, "Valitse päivä" = Pick a day)
http://bbviewer.blogspot.com/ (for those who have a Katsomo account and have subscribed to 24/7 feeds)

Janica is going to Hell now.

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #242 on: October 09, 2011, 03:23:40 PM »
I presume the reason why they are telling them that Mikael is immune is because he would almost certainly find out from the new housemates anyway.

I hope the heaven/hell task finishes tomorrow. I'm bored with it now and want it to end.

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #243 on: October 09, 2011, 06:27:15 PM »
Annika hasn't yet left Hell (and probably doesn't know she will.) Janica has changed into bikinis and applied the black body paint. The hellmates got orders from the diary room to pretend to Janica, for a while, that they're still living in Hellish conditions.

The residents of Hell hide their duvets, pillows and food into the bathroom and tell Janica they're currently not allowed to use the bathroom. They're showing her around and describing how they sleep, what kind of lousy food they get and how they're supposed to pump the Device of Purgatory.

Then Salar is called to the diary room. When he comes back he stays partially behind the door and asks Janica to turn her back to him and close her eyes. When Janica does this, Salar comes out with a couple of beer cans, opens one of them and hands it to Janica, asking her to open her eyes. He then pops open the other one and makes a toast with it.

Salar (laughing): "Welcome to Hell!"

Janica is laughing but not totally surprised. She had at one point speculated something like this might be going on in Hell. They couldn't be sure, of course, and not all of them believed that. The residents of Hell then tell Janica what has been going on in Hell during the week. The first four days were actual Hell and they were actually suffering there. Then the secret task began and tables turned. Now they're the ones who have no worries but the residents of Heaven must suffer from seeing their suffering. Janica is now also shown the conveniences which were hidden in the bathroom.

Janica is amused but also a bit disappointed. She would have wanted to try out living in harsh, challenging conditions. The other housemates assure her the first part of the week wasn't really a piece of cake for them. They were hungry and tired all the time, feeling dirty, and it was too hot in the room as the heater was on all the time. It's hard to sleep on the floor, and the food was horrible. Many of them got allergic reactions from the coal and the massage oil which was then replaced with body paint. And they actually had to keep pumping the Device of Purgatory throughout nights and there was an eery soundtrack played on the speakers whenever the lights went out.

Since Janica had made many of the residents of Hell angry by her earlier behavior as a resident of Heaven, they cleared some air and discussed the things that had been bothering them quite thoroughly. The residents of Hell were of the opinion that it was a mistake for Janica to choose Annika and Salar for the nightly walk on the gravel path. Janica defended herself by telling them she was really drunk that night and she had understood the task required the residents of Heaven to make the residents of Hell suffer. And, maybe because she considers herself to be up for any task or challenge, she didn't think things through properly and couldn't see it could be really hard for some other people. She admits she might have been mistaken about that and apologises for that.

Salar tells Janica the hellmates have got orders the fake suffering must continue, so they will need to come up with a new show. Janica is told to go to the Platform of Hades (a square gravel area beside the gravel path in the living room) to count peas, a task which some of them had been doing for real while they were still living in actual Hell. Since Janica just moved in from Heaven she can't pretend being too weak or exhausted yet but she can assure the residents of Heaven what she has seen in Hell is for real and they're really suffering in there. Janica goes to the Platform of Hades and starts counting the peas.

Mikael and Salar come out of Hell and tell the residents of Heaven they're no longer allowed to use the bathroom. Or at least for the time being. They also lie to them that Annika had to pee in a bucket. The residents of Heaven can't hold their embarrassed laugh but they say they're feeling really sorry for them nonetheless, no offense. The hellmates also claim Tanja's bladder is bursting but she doesn't want to do it in front of the others so she'll probably need to walk down the gravel path to the Place of Harm (the smoking cage in the yard with a permanently running cold shower) and pee there.

Moments later, they also arrange a show where Mikael carries Annika to the Place of Harm, along the gravel path, and "washes" her using a bar of coal under the cold water. Then Ben, who is now counting the peas on the Platform of Hades fakes crying and wants to see Suvi, who was sleeping in the bedroom. Stefan goes and wakes her up. Suvi is looking very worried.

Ben (with a frail voice, sobbing): "I've only got one thing... Sorry!"
Suvi (worried): "For what?"

Ben explains it was the thing he said to her when they were on the sofas, related to Amanda. Ben begins explaining his feelings about Amanda to Suvi.

Salar comes out of hell and tells everyone Mikael was so good at washing Annika he got another task: he's required to go outside and do various exhausting jumps and push-ups and other exercises. One of the residents of Heaven needs to count them for him. Stefan volunteers. Ben is still sobbing on the platform and counting the peas, Suvi tries to console him.

Mikael pretends he can no longer take it and starts reeling. Salar needs to walk him back to Hell. Tanja comes out of Hell and exchanges a few apathetic words with the residents of Heaven, looking tired and dispirited. The residents of Heaven look very serious and can't understand why the residents of Hell are made to do all these ridiculous things. At that moment, they get a pizza delivery in the storage room, as if the humiliating and painful tasks carried out by the residents of Hell would have made that happen.

Unbeknownst to the residents of Heaven, the hellmates get pizza for their troubles as well.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:09:16 PM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #244 on: October 09, 2011, 06:58:28 PM »
2:21 Veera and Stefan are still sitting at the dinner table. Suvi ja Terhi have gone to bed. They are lying under duvets in the dark, heavenly bedroom. They're still awake, though.

Back in her normal life (or what counts as 'normal' for her), Terhi, who has numerous tattoos, piercings and implants and a split tongue, has also tried hanging from meat hooks pierced to her back, several times. She has said it's an uplifting experience (Ha ha!) and the pain will go away once you're fully hanging in the air.

Terhi (lying on her back; with a pondering, sincere tone of voice): "Gee, if they will be made to hang from meat hooks tomorrow, I'll be so jealous of them!"
Suvi (with a tone of voice that says 'did I actually hear what I just heard?'): "Will be made to do what?"
Terhi: "Something like hanging from meat hooks, or such things... then I'll be so jealous of them!"
Suvi (shocked, lifting her head from the pillow): "Who?"
Terhi: "Them guys in Hell..."
Suvi: "Of course they aren't. Are you nuts? They can't... they couldn't make them do anything that would leave scars!"
Terhi (after a while of thinking): "OK, I guess you're right."

Offline Jarskaaja

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #245 on: October 10, 2011, 09:41:55 AM »
The weekly task ends today. Both sides know about this and have received a secret task that they must not tell the other side.

Secret tasks are really getting overused this season...

edit:
Now they both know about it and recently had a task to get rid of the rock path (bring all rocks to the outdoors task area). They're now outside, waiting to be let back inside.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 09:49:24 AM by Jarskaaja »

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #246 on: October 10, 2011, 10:09:55 AM »
Annika was moved from Hell to Heaven. Once she had taken a shower and changed into clean clothes, BB ordered residents of Heaven and residents of Hell to gather around her and praise and rejoice her ethereal being. Then the residents of hell retreated to their room, behind locked doors.

Mikael (sitting down on Hell's floor): "This is soooo going to go on till the end of the week!"
Tanja: "I'm starting to get fed up with this, really."
Mikael: "I've already psyched myself up for it."

Back in Heaven, Suvi has been questioning Annika about the things she heard from Janica and Sebastian a couple of nights ago. Sebastian had been implying Annika would have been one of the central characters talking trash about Janica behind her back in Hell. Annika can't understand why Sebastian has been making their disputes public. They had agreed to discuss all these things one-on-one once the weekly task ends, but Sebastian broke this agreement by talking about it to Janica in advance.

Annika explains when they were doing the Copper Mine weekly task, she had had some good discussions with Janica and thought everything was OK between the two. But during this week's task Janica had once again humiliated her by assigning her the task of walking the gravel path barefoot from one end to the other in bikinis, in the middle of the night, specifically on grounds she would be the least likely to be able to bear it. And then there were those other things, such as watching the residents of Hell do jumps on the gravel path while she was in the jacuzzi, and just raising a toast and winking her eye as Annika was crying.

Annika gets a bit emotional, just like Janica last night in Hell. She thinks Janica has just decided not to like her or has formed a picture in her head of Annika not liking her. She has tried to act nicely, she has done Janica's hair, she has complimented her on her looks - she wouldn't do those kind of things if she thought Janica were an unbearable person. But she doesn't know what more she can do to earn Janica's respect. She wants to talk to Janica in private.

Some time later, Janica gets called to Hell's diary room and Annika to Heaven's diary room. Both come back explaining the others they will soon get gloves, buckets, and shovels in the storage room, and will then need to dismantle the gravel path in the living room. The weekly task is about to end. The housemates are relieved.

As of now, the housemates have shoveled the gravel off from the path both inside the house and in the yard as well and they're waiting on the patio. The rolling steel door is closed and blocks the entrance to the house.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 10:25:00 AM by BrutalGentleman »

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #247 on: October 10, 2011, 10:48:59 AM »
The housemates were let back in the house. The remains of the gravel path have been taken away and the bedroom has returned to normal. They have got a letter from Big Brother which Veera needs to read aloud.

Veera (reading the letter): "The weekly task has ended. Whether you succeeded in it or not will be announced later. You're free to discuss everything you've experienced during the week, except for diary room matters. Have a nice evening!"

The housemates shout and cheer. They decide to let the former residents of Hell clean up, take turns in shower and put on clean clothes first. Then they're going to have a dinner together. They will postpone discussion until everyone is clean, comfortable and has had something to eat.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #248 on: October 10, 2011, 11:08:50 AM »
Amanda's eviction of course affects both Ben and Stefan and Ben's and Salar's alliance, so this is perhaps the first game-changing eviction we've seen this season.
This week's nomination system will also mess up Salar's gameplan. Of course he doesn't know it yet. It's getting more difficult for him (or anyone else) to scheme.

Offline BrutalGentleman

• Head of House
« Reply #249 on: October 10, 2011, 10:44:40 PM »
The housemates have returned to "normal" life in the BB house. They had their dinner together. After that, the former residents of Hell revealed to the former residents of Heaven they had cheated them by only doing acts of feigning suffering since Thursday night. But the first four days (when they were actually deprived of proper sleep and food and had to oil themselves and smudge themselves with coal, the heater was always on so it was hot in the room etc.) were rough, nonetheless. The former residents of Heaven were laughing about some parts of it but they also felt a bit stupid for believing in them, especially Suvi who had worked herself up to rage and tried to abort the task in the diary room.

Annika and Janica had a lengthy (1h 45min!) private discussion in the nest. They explained their behavior, thoughts and beliefs about each other, personal features and characteristics, life philosophy and all kinds of other things. Annika apologized for her trash talk earlier during the week. Janica had already apologized for her behavior earlier. They hugged at the end, then left the nest. They're probably not going to be the closest friends in the house even now but hopefully they could now understand each other a bit better.

Ben has been active at scheming again. Once the weekly task ended and the split to Heaven and Hell was gone, Ben was first seen in the bedroom (which is now back to normal) asking Veera if she is still in their little clique. The next thing you know is Ben appears in the nest, having a private conversation with Stefan... about nomination. Apparently Stefan will give his nomination points to Sebastian and Suvi... just like Ben wants him to. (Or he would if there was a regular nomination this week.)

Stefan thinks Sebastian is too much of a spoilsport, a teacher-like character who tries to guide them all. Stefan doesn't feel the need for such guidance, he's a grown-up. Suvi, in Stefan's opinion, puts her nose too eagerly in other people's businesses.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 11:46:48 PM by BrutalGentleman »