Author Topic: Big Brother 13 USA  (Read 62714 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 13 USA
« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2011, 02:57:17 AM »
I have a feeling Daniele will approach Rachel about nominating them.

So how does the PoV work? Let's say for example Rachel nominates Dick and Daniele and then Dick wins PoV - both Dick and Daniele are saved and Rachel has to nominate another couple?

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2011, 02:57:32 AM »
We all know that Rachel will not uphold her promise  ::)
The Golden key guarantees that whoever survives the first 4 evictions may not be nominated or participate in competitons until Week 5. So that answers Phil's question  :)
Week 5 ends the pairs twist then
Danielle says that she will vote Dick out, so I hope Rachel nominates the Donatos.  ;D

The only major question left is how does the power of veto work in this twist?

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2011, 02:58:22 AM »

So how does the PoV work? Let's say for example Rachel nominates Dick and Daniele and then Dick wins PoV - both Dick and Daniele are saved and Rachel has to nominate another couple?

Lol, sorry I didn't see your post before I posted mine.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #153 on: July 08, 2011, 03:07:46 AM »

That sounds about right. But, about Daniele trying to get her & Evel Dick nominated - how would that benefit the house instead of Daniele basically saying "Let me into the final ten, please?" I mean, there four pairs of newbies there to worry about too.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2011, 03:09:49 AM »

That sounds about right. But, about Daniele trying to get her & Evel Dick nominated - how would that benefit the house instead of Daniele basically saying "Let me into the final ten, please?" I mean, there four pairs of newbies there to worry about too.

If I was a newbie in the house, I would probably see that Dick would be a huge threat and agree to get him out as soon as possible. I think the veterans can see what Dick is capable of and agree he needs to be evicted ASAP as well.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2011, 03:59:54 AM »
Im not a fan of the concept when I originally heard it. It felt like it was done b4 on BBUS. I am very interested at how they will progress this and am happy the twist will last at least 4 weeks, not 2 or 3 like other twists have been.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2011, 08:27:07 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
These are spoilers for the next week so please if you don't want to know about it please don't click.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I mean it, don't blame me.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Rachel has nominated Porsche and Keith for eviction, and the PoV will take place tomorrow. Rachel seems to have the numbers to evict Porsche and has agreed with Daniele that if they are taken off the block Cassi will be targeted.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2011, 09:08:12 AM »
yea, im watching feeds right now. dick is no where to be found for hours and im getting sleepy waiting for an update lol

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #158 on: July 08, 2011, 09:16:11 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dick has been missing for 7 hours and production just called Daniele to the Diary room and cut the feeds. They couldn't do it earlier because BBAD was still airing.  :-\

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2011, 09:23:04 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Yea i know, i think he won a prize and traveled somewhere like they done in the past but it might be too early to do such a prize. the feeds are still cut. times like this i wish i lived in the west coast and not east lol. it would only be 1am, not 4.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2011, 01:53:38 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
This is a spoiler that will affect your enjoyment of the show, so only click on the spoiler if you are SURE you want to know
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dick has left the house for as of yet unknown reasons. Daniele has the Golden Key that guarantees her top 10.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2011, 04:40:58 PM »
Oh great my HM is out, so gutted... NOT!!

Atleast I still have my back-up HM...
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

• Big Brother
« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2011, 01:03:08 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
This is a spoiler that will affect your enjoyment of the show, so only click on the spoiler if you are SURE you want to know
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dick has left the house for as of yet unknown reasons. Daniele has the Golden Key that guarantees her top 10.

Spoiler for Hiden:
This link: http://www.rtvzone.com/ from Evel Dick's video on this site has people speculating that Evel Dick was actually ejected for contract violating (given, CBS released their contracts just the other day ago on Reality Blurred) and in addition, he was harassing other housemates, so therefore, it was suggested that this caused his to be ejected, rather than walking.

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2011, 07:25:39 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
This link: http://www.rtvzone.com/ from Evel Dick's video on this site has people speculating that Evel Dick was actually ejected for contract violating (given, CBS released their contracts just the other day ago on Reality Blurred) and in addition, he was harassing other housemates, so therefore, it was suggested that this caused his to be ejected, rather than walking.

Spoiler for Hiden:
The producers don't like it when HMs walk, when this happens they try to make it as transparent as possible. When Neil walked I think less than five minutes were about his departure but the following 15 were about Sharon's re-entry. Since this is ED though it will be interesting to see how they handled this on Wednesday. If this was an ejection of any sort it would take half of the episode.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2011, 08:23:08 AM »
Do you know where are the official pics of ex-houseguests?

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2011, 08:25:29 AM »

CBS just added them to the official website

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2011, 01:19:12 PM »

CBS just added them to the official website

Thanks? And in HQ?  :P

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2011, 01:57:19 PM »
It's beyond a joke now that since Alison Grodner took sole control of production the show hasn't developed at all in eight years.   This twist is easily the lamest so far, and you could pretty much watch the premiere without sound (handy now they've got Rachel back) and narrate it yourself word for word - I do wonder if they even bother re-recording the intro each year as it's exactly the same.

The only credit I'll give them is the Golden Key twist isn't bad - but duos sucked in BB6, were not popular in BB9 and are ultimately pointless as after 3-4 weeks they're forgotten about anyway.

• Big Brother
« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2011, 02:56:18 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
If so, it will probably occur from after the POV until the POV meeting?

Spoiler for Hiden:
The producers don't like it when HMs walk, when this happens they try to make it as transparent as possible. When Neil walked I think less than five minutes were about his departure but the following 15 were about Sharon's re-entry. Since this is ED though it will be interesting to see how they handled this on Wednesday. If this was an ejection of any sort it would take half of the episode.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2011, 03:26:49 PM »
Applause for group photos!

Offline Daniel

• Winner
  • Username: daniel
« Reply #170 on: July 10, 2011, 07:12:06 PM »
Very good the season premiere.. I loved the return of Brendon and Rachel..  "I'm back bitches!" ;D and hated the new HouseGuests..I hope that Rachel make a great move as HoH or she will be the next evicted.

I want to see the twist "Double Trouble" in the Big Brother Brasil 12, with great players such as Dourado, Alemão, Max, Priscila, Maria and Gisele.

• Big Brother
« Reply #171 on: July 10, 2011, 07:44:22 PM »
Are those guys naked? :o

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #172 on: July 10, 2011, 09:05:14 PM »

Hehe, I think they're pretending to be :P

Anyway...

Spoiler for Hiden:
Okay guys, you know the deal - don't click if you don't want to get spoiled over what's happening inside the house
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon and Rachel won the veto against Jeff and Jordan and Porsche and Keith, and today decided it wasn't to be used, so the nominees this week are Porsche and Keith. Although earlier today Rachel and Brendon tried to convince Adam, Shelly and Cassi to join their alliance, Cassi has tried to get Lawon to vote to KEEP Keith, against the earlier wishes of Rachel and Brendon, who this morning appeared to want him gone.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #173 on: July 10, 2011, 09:24:03 PM »

Hehe, I think they're pretending to be :P

Anyway...

Spoiler for Hiden:
Okay guys, you know the deal - don't click if you don't want to get spoiled over what's happening inside the house
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon and Rachel won the veto against Jeff and Jordan and Porsche and Keith, and today decided it wasn't to be used, so the nominees this week are Porsche and Keith. Although earlier today Rachel and Brendon tried to convince Adam, Shelly and Cassi to join their alliance, Cassi has tried to get Lawon to vote to KEEP Keith, against the earlier wishes of Rachel and Brendon, who this morning appeared to want him gone.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Should Keith be the one to go this week then I'm going to guess that we may have another female winner this year as it's VERY rare that there's an 7-5 gap in favor of the female housemates.

• Big Brother
« Reply #174 on: July 11, 2011, 01:00:09 AM »
BB is coming on!