Author Topic: Big Brother 13 USA  (Read 62849 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother 13 USA
« Reply #175 on: July 11, 2011, 01:21:58 AM »
Rachel and Brendon are talking about Botox. Rachel wants Botox, but Brendon says he likes a girl to naturally think she's beautiful. Brendon called Rachel the "most beautiful girl in the whole wide world"

Four or the newbies, all from different teams - Cassi, Lawon, Kieth, & Dominic are pairing together and will vote out whichever partner is nominated, if one of their partners are nominated. They call their alliance "the regulaters".

• Big Brother
« Reply #176 on: July 11, 2011, 01:25:37 AM »
Porshe, however, wants to align with the vets. Kieth disaproves, and thinks she's foolish for working for the other team.  :D

• Big Brother
« Reply #177 on: July 11, 2011, 01:39:24 AM »
The HHN competition has people squeezing milk out of each other.  It looks really homoerotic. Andthey're using the moon as a background. :D :D :D

Jordan: "If I was a cow, I wouldn't want to be on the moon. That wouldn't be any fun. I would want to be on a farm with all of the other cows".

Shelly: "I feel like I'm in a women prison fight. I'm screaming out milk."

The first have-nots are Lawon, Kalia, Shelly, & Cassi. The Have Hot room has fluorescent lighting and the housemates aren't allowed to turn the lights off. 

• Big Brother
« Reply #178 on: July 11, 2011, 02:01:50 AM »
The vets have tried to get Adam on their side and perhaps evict Dominic. However, it was Porsche and Kieth who are nominated.

CBS has revealed that someone will unexpectedly leave the game and this threatens to shake up the entire game. Spoilers above indicate who leaves.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #179 on: July 11, 2011, 02:12:01 AM »
Jordan's quote about the cows is one of the best ever  ;D Almost as brilliant as "Ha ha ha, I'm back bitches!" from Rachel last year.  :D

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #180 on: July 11, 2011, 01:59:51 PM »
cant belive that this big brother at cbs is not in widescreen.. why so?  :??

• Big Brother
« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2011, 05:06:15 PM »

I don't think that occurs on US Television, nor did I know other countries do that. It happens in our movies & DVDs, but not television.

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2011, 05:23:39 PM »
mostly all european channels are in widescreen, for example last german, uk, france, swedish, croatian and serbian big brother they were all produced in 16:9 .. so i am suprised why CBS is still in 4:3, its kind of strange to watch that on lcd/plasma or any other widescreen television ...

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2011, 07:34:20 PM »

I don't think that occurs on US Television, nor did I know other countries do that. It happens in our movies & DVDs, but not television.

It is the only major reality show that is not in either widescreen/HD. (I don't count The CW because MTV gets better ratings ;) ) I am guessing since BB went into a ratings decline during BB4-BB9 and has just started to rebuild its ratings since BB10 they might be playing a waiting game to see if the ratings increase stays and the show can get back to pre-BB9 levels. It would cost CBS to upgrade the cameras in the House so they are probably evaluating to see if the expense is worth the risk. Right now Big Brother is profitable for CBS but how long they keep it in SD Full Screen depends on its ratings I bet.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #184 on: July 12, 2011, 09:57:54 PM »
It is pretty much the only show now in the US that isn't widescreen.

I think the issue is unlike most of the rest of the world the US hasn't gone from 4:3 > 16:9 > HD as they adopted HD as they switched shows to widescreen, so as BB isn't in HD it isn't in widescreen.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #185 on: July 13, 2011, 04:46:10 PM »
Jeff thinks that being gay automatically makes someone a pedophile.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiEWXA4_UAg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiEWXA4_UAg</a>

This isn't the first time Jeff has aired views similar to this, as in season 11 he used homophobic comments against Russell.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:52:01 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #186 on: July 13, 2011, 05:45:05 PM »
lol, well I think we can take two things from that video. One is that Jeff obviously hasn't read the Harry Potter books (as committing such horrible acts weren't in Dumbledore's nature) and two that he has never had a gay teacher/known of one (which is surprising as I knew of at least three that worked at my high school and they didn't molest anyone. Despite this I'm still going to root for Jeff/Jordan, but I don't think his thoughts accurately represent of most of the people in the midwest on this issue (certainly not the younger generation).

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #187 on: July 13, 2011, 05:52:36 PM »
Last night, RACHEL GAVE THE RING BACK TO BRENDOOON! That happened last night and those with feed were able to watch it!

Also, if you have twitter and want to tweet about Brendon, here's his new nickname: PsychoVagina and if you want to tweet about Rachel here's her new twitter nickname: SkankyMcValtrex (that's the one if I'm correct). REMEMBER: only use these nciknames when you refer to them to other BB13 fans on twitter :)
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #188 on: July 13, 2011, 06:33:06 PM »
Last night, RACHEL GAVE THE RING BACK TO BRENDOOON! That happened last night and those with feed were able to watch it!

Also, if you have twitter and want to tweet about Brendon, here's his new nickname: PsychoVagina and if you want to tweet about Rachel here's her new twitter nickname: SkankyMcValtrex (that's the one if I'm correct). REMEMBER: only use these nciknames when you refer to them to other BB13 fans on twitter :)

Did this actually happen? On the live feeds only a few minutes ago Rachel was exercising to fit into a wedding dress, so the wedding isn't off.  ??? ???

Offline J├Ąck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #189 on: July 13, 2011, 07:33:03 PM »
Jeff thinks that being gay automatically makes someone a pedophile.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiEWXA4_UAg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiEWXA4_UAg</a>

This isn't the first time Jeff has aired views similar to this, as in season 11 he used homophobic comments against Russell.

And I am supposed to support this c**t? I don't think so, If someone wants number 12 they can have him :mad :mad
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #190 on: July 14, 2011, 01:32:06 AM »
I completely despise Keith  :mad
First of all, he was sooo happy that Dick left the house  >:(
Then, hes tryin 2 play the whole house against Porsche & then becomes paranoid saying that he cannot trust Kalia  :mad
Hes also very cocky and i sure that the rookies will vote Porsche out and says since Dick is out, Porsche will definitely goes home & wants to throw the veto.
I really want him to go home tomorrow, and even though it seems that Porsche is going home. I think that he can still go home, hopefully Kalia & Shelly vote him out (Kalia because he says that the cannot trust her, and Shelly because she didnt agree with how Keith was happy that Dick was out)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2011, 02:01:54 AM »

Did this actually happen? On the live feeds only a few minutes ago Rachel was exercising to fit into a wedding dress, so the wedding isn't off.  ??? ???
It actually did, because they started fighting and according to what I've read she gave him the ring back, but I think they made up.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #192 on: July 14, 2011, 02:02:55 PM »
Yes, Evel Dick has walked for personal reasons that were not discussed either on the highlights show & on internet sources. Evel Dick has refused to speak out on what's up. Daniele is one of the four to recieve a golden key.

I like Kieth & Porsche, suprisingly. However, I think Kieth's paranoia would get real old fast.

I do, however, have a strong feeling that the newbies vs. veterans division will only last until they are broken up.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #193 on: July 14, 2011, 03:58:05 PM »
Yes, Evel Dick has walked for personal reasons that were not discussed either on the highlights show & on internet sources. Evel Dick has refused to speak out on what's up. Daniele is one of the four to recieve a golden key.

I like Kieth & Porsche, suprisingly. However, I think Kieth's paranoia would get real old fast.

I do, however, have a strong feeling that the newbies vs. veterans division will only last until they are broken up.

It needs either Kalia or Shelly to make Rachel break the tie. She wants Keith gone, AFAIK.
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #194 on: July 14, 2011, 05:09:04 PM »

It needs either Kalia or Shelly to make Rachel break the tie. She wants Keith gone, AFAIK.

I think Rachel and Brendon have worked really hard to make sure they have enough votes to evict Keith and give Porsche the golden key, and I think that next week if all goes to plan we will see Cassi and Shelly on the block in a similar situation to what we have this week, nominating not to evict, but to give a golden key. In my opinion, they have the four votes from the veterans as well as the votes of Shelly, Adam and possibly Kalia.

I just really wish Dick was in that house at the moment because now the veterans are at such a disadvantage if any of the newbies flip back to the original 8. A part of me really wants to see Dick return tonight, or at least be replaced by someone else from his season, because then the odds of a veteran being HoH will be far greater. If I was in Daniele's shoes I would be so annoyed at having to sit on the sidelines for three whole weeks.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2011, 06:35:41 PM »

I think Rachel and Brendon have worked really hard to make sure they have enough votes to evict Keith and give Porsche the golden key, and I think that next week if all goes to plan we will see Cassi and Shelly on the block in a similar situation to what we have this week, nominating not to evict, but to give a golden key. In my opinion, they have the four votes from the veterans as well as the votes of Shelly, Adam and possibly Kalia.

I just really wish Dick was in that house at the moment because now the veterans are at such a disadvantage if any of the newbies flip back to the original 8. A part of me really wants to see Dick return tonight, or at least be replaced by someone else from his season, because then the odds of a veteran being HoH will be far greater. If I was in Daniele's shoes I would be so annoyed at having to sit on the sidelines for three whole weeks.

Brendon, Jeff or Jordan should win HoH tonight. They're going to be targeted if not.
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2011, 02:39:24 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Keith is the 1st evicted from the Big Brother House  ;D  ;D
The Veterans, Shelly and Kalia voted Keith
The rest votes Porsche.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 03:05:59 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #197 on: July 15, 2011, 03:07:00 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
The rest votes Porsche.

Spoiler for Hiden:
After the eviction Jordan became the second person to win HoH. I am personally overjoyed.  ;D

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #198 on: July 15, 2011, 03:13:16 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
The rest votes Porsche.

Spoiler for Hiden:
After the eviction Jordan became the second person to win HoH. I am personally overjoyed.  ;D

no need to put that as spoilers. It premiered on TV already (except the west coast but thats their fault LOL! jk jk)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #199 on: July 15, 2011, 03:36:46 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
The rest votes Porsche.

Spoiler for Hiden:

no need to put that as spoilers. It premiered on TV already (except the west coast but thats their fault LOL! jk jk)

I understand, but the thing with BBUSA is that it is probably one of the three most watched Big Brothers by people on this forum, and is special in that spoilers on who is nominated or won veto is revealed days before it airs on CBS, meaning that information to that effect is best kept in spoiler tags as to avoid ruining the show for other forum users, because I know if I wasn't into spoilers and clicked on the topic and knew that Keith and Porsche were nominated as early as 3 days before the show revealed that information, I may very well lose interest. Also don't forget that we have users as far Indonesia and Uruguay who may want to watch the show and not want to have it ruined before they've seen it. :)