Author Topic: Big Brother 13 USA  (Read 61296 times)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
Re: Big Brother 13 USA
« Reply #200 on: July 15, 2011, 03:46:39 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Keith is the 1st evicted from the Big Brother House  ;D  ;D
The Veterans, Shelly and Kalia voted Keith
The rest votes Porsche.

Spoiler for Hiden:
After the eviction Jordan became the second person to win HoH. I am personally overjoyed.  ;D

no need to put that as spoilers. It premiered on TV already (except the west coast but thats their fault LOL! jk jk)

I understand, but the thing with BBUSA is that it is probably one of the three most watched Big Brothers by people on this forum, and is special in that spoilers on who is nominated or won veto is revealed days before it airs on CBS, meaning that information to that effect is best kept in spoiler tags as to avoid ruining the show for other forum users, because I know if I wasn't into spoilers and clicked on the topic and knew that Keith and Porsche were nominated as early as 3 days before the show revealed that information, I may very well lose interest. Also don't forget that we have users as far Indonesia and Uruguay who may want to watch the show and not want to have it ruined before they've seen it. :)

Oh, I am so glad for that, thank you, I had to avoid the forum because I knew it would reveal most of the results (BB u.s is like the most spoilerish tv out there!). so thanks for that :) I already know I can't visit the BB U.S wiki (the Wikipedia one) because it always contains spilers until Wednsday AFTEr the show aired :)

So.. onto the show, LOVE THE OUTCOME, Glad the person evicted is evicted I did not like him/her, he/she annoyed the HELL out of me.

I am surprised by the
Spoiler for Hiden:
fact that Keith recieved votes from Kalia, and Porsche recieved the vote from Adam, I hope Adam is going to be punished by that, I actually think I want Dominic and Adam on the block this week, since Dominic is a dangerous player while Adam, well, he's not so, but he did go against the Veterans and I really wanna see him squirm for gonig against them. And I hate to admit, but I kinda felt bad for Rachel this episode o.O.. Anyone noticed they have not edited her to be AS annoying as last series?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #201 on: July 15, 2011, 03:56:45 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Keith is the 1st evicted from the Big Brother House  ;D  ;D
The Veterans, Shelly and Kalia voted Keith
The rest votes Porsche.

Spoiler for Hiden:
After the eviction Jordan became the second person to win HoH. I am personally overjoyed.  ;D

no need to put that as spoilers. It premiered on TV already (except the west coast but thats their fault LOL! jk jk)

I understand, but the thing with BBUSA is that it is probably one of the three most watched Big Brothers by people on this forum, and is special in that spoilers on who is nominated or won veto is revealed days before it airs on CBS, meaning that information to that effect is best kept in spoiler tags as to avoid ruining the show for other forum users, because I know if I wasn't into spoilers and clicked on the topic and knew that Keith and Porsche were nominated as early as 3 days before the show revealed that information, I may very well lose interest. Also don't forget that we have users as far Indonesia and Uruguay who may want to watch the show and not want to have it ruined before they've seen it. :)

Oh, I am so glad for that, thank you, I had to avoid the forum because I knew it would reveal most of the results (BB u.s is like the most spoilerish tv out there!). so thanks for that :) I already know I can't visit the BB U.S wiki (the Wikipedia one) because it always contains spilers until Wednsday AFTEr the show aired :)

So.. onto the show, LOVE THE OUTCOME, Glad the person evicted is evicted I did not like him/her, he/she annoyed the HELL out of me.

I am surprised by the
Spoiler for Hiden:
fact that Keith recieved votes from Kalia, and Porsche recieved the vote from Adam, I hope Adam is going to be punished by that, I actually think I want Dominic and Adam on the block this week, since Dominic is a dangerous player while Adam, well, he's not so, but he did go against the Veterans and I really wanna see him squirm for gonig against them. And I hate to admit, but I kinda felt bad for Rachel this episode o.O.. Anyone noticed they have not edited her to be AS annoying as last series?

The spoilers here are relating to what just happened in the live eviction show.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Everyone in the studio was so shocked that Adam voted to evict Porsche and that Kalia voted to evict Keith, but I'm so glad he's gone. I think it will easily be Adam and Dominic or Shelly and Cassi on the block. I think the best move for Jordan is to nominate Adam and Dominic if she doesn't mind one of them getting the key.

The spoilers here are about live feeds after the live eviction show.
Spoiler for Hiden:
All of the newbies (bar Shelly and Kalia) were surprised Keith was evicted when the live show ended, and Rachel came in from the garden and said something like "What, are there sides now?" and then said some people like Porsche. And right now, Dominic is spilling his entire ideas to Shelly, who voted with the veterans  ;D ;D. He believes Kalia and Adam or Lawon and Adam voted to keep Porsche and told Shelly his only chance is to allign himself with Jeff and backstab him. Apparently, Lawon has told Porsche he voted to keep her. Cassi was upfront with her vote and everyone knows she voted to evict Porsche, which led to a minor confrontation after the live eviction between her and Rachel. Porsche has also told Rachel that Adam voted to evict her.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #202 on: July 15, 2011, 04:30:30 AM »
The only reason that there is so many spoilers with BB US is because it is not aired everyday (unlike the other countries) and everything is showed beforehand on live feeds which not everybody watches  :-\

Also, I hope Jordan puts Dominic and Adam up. They all know that Adam has voted against Porsche staying, so he would definitively evict him even if Dominic is dangerous because Adam has betrayed them. I also like Shelly and Cassi so i definitively would not want them to be on the block :)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #203 on: July 15, 2011, 04:47:07 AM »
BB US shouldn't be threated like the regular seasons so please guys be more tolerant and use the spoiler tags - that would be the fairest solution at least for 24hrs after the episode (even the live ones) aired

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #204 on: July 15, 2011, 10:17:33 AM »
I totally lol'd at the person who got evicted, I thought the person knew what would happen to him/her.

Next week could be interesting enough, I think one or two persons could come to another side of their alliance.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #205 on: July 15, 2011, 03:55:33 PM »
If Dominic & Adam go up (which is pretty much the only logic choice), the vets have the numbers to get Dominic out. They don't even have to worry about adding another number (although Kalia & Shelly could easily side with the vets again) because even if it was 4-4, Jordan breaks the tie. Their only hope is POV, but it wouldn't be dumb if Adam did the same thing Porsche did.

I'm kind of hoping for a POV to shake things up, because this could be a boring week.  :-\

« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 06:41:36 AM by Matt91 »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #206 on: July 16, 2011, 03:34:36 AM »
Spoilers about the game this week.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Don't click unless you don't want to be spoiled, obviously.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Jordan has nominated Adam and Dominic for eviction this week.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #207 on: July 16, 2011, 03:52:18 AM »
I DESPISE KALIA
I DESPISE SHELLY
I DESPISE PORSCHE

Those three fake bitches. I wanna see the newbbies REACTING not GOING DOWN THE ROAD, like they're now.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #208 on: July 16, 2011, 06:45:47 AM »
If Dominic & Adam go up (which is pretty much the only logic choice), the vets have the numbers to get Dominic out. They don't even have to worry about adding another number (although Kalia & Shelly could easily side with the vets again) because even if it was 4-4, Jordan breaks the tie. Their only hope is POV, but it wouldn't be dumb if Adam did the same thing Porsche did.

I'm kind of hoping for a POV to shake things up, because this could be a boring week.  :-\

This whole season is turning into a real let down. The new cast sucks for the most part, atleast three (four in my opinion) of the six vets suck too, the new kids don't know how to play the game, there's no hero this season, alot of the houseguests come off as unlikeable/fake, and the main twist this season REALLY sucks. Typically I can really get into Big Brother because I have people to root for or against, but when watching the eviction show yesterday I found myself not caring about who would go as I really didn't/don't like Keith or Porsche at all. If the producers want there to be a BB14 they'd better do something quick before this season becomes BB9 part 2.

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #209 on: July 16, 2011, 11:41:07 AM »
Spoilers about the game this week.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Don't click unless you don't want to be spoiled, obviously.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Jordan has nominated Adam and Dominic for eviction this week.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I hope Adam and Dominic wins POV so things wouldn't be boring for this week, and that's probably the only way the newbies could shake up the veterans.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #210 on: July 16, 2011, 03:01:19 PM »
I'm starting to hate this season. Thankgodfully I didn't watched BB9, but I think this season's ratings will hit lows, MAJOR LOWS. On Thursday night, 6.5 million people watched Keith's eviction, even with those numbers, was the MOST WATCHED programme of the night.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #211 on: July 16, 2011, 04:45:36 PM »
So worth noting despite the game being played in duos, they're voting individually.

Jeff thinks that being gay automatically makes someone a pedophile.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiEWXA4_UAg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiEWXA4_UAg</a>

This isn't the first time Jeff has aired views similar to this, as in season 11 he used homophobic comments against Russell.

Remember a similar situation in BB1 UK with Nasty Nick, which Anna pulled him up on - think it was something to do with George Michael as IIRC he sent a message for her when she was evicted.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #212 on: July 17, 2011, 12:23:28 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dominic wins PoV

• Big Brother
« Reply #213 on: July 17, 2011, 01:10:54 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dominic wins PoV

Spoiler for Hiden:
Yes!!!  ;D ;D ;D But what about Adam? You just made my night!!!!! I like these two, I want them both to stay.

I don't think this season is bad as a whole, there's always times where the hated one gets whatever they want (Does anyone remember Jessie & his crews? Plus Seasick winning the first four HOHs?).

What sucked was Rachel determining the order of the HOH rounds. The elimninated most odds of a power shift. BB should NEVER do that again!!! The thing about the vets is this: Jordan is like slush without Jeff & Brendon would be able to make moved independantly if their partners were up on the block. I say the newbs nomninate Jordfan & Jeff, plan to take out Jeff, considering Jordan would just basically be a pawn or if possible, maybe veto Jorfdan/Jeff and take a chance to Backdoor Rachel. If you gave Brendon the golden key, he'd be able to compete and save new allies if necessary.

If the newbs win HOH, they have a win-win if they can take out one vet pair. Doing so will confirm they'll have the numbers at at least 6-4 for the final ten. Grodner just needs to give them a chance and not let them have unfair advantages at the HOHs.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #214 on: July 17, 2011, 01:54:36 AM »
I seem to be against the majority when I am on the veterans' side rather than the newbies'.

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #215 on: July 17, 2011, 11:50:05 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dominic wins PoV

Spoiler for Hiden:
Yeay! :D I really like Dominic and I think he could go far in this game, that should shake up the house for a while.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #216 on: July 17, 2011, 05:39:25 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dominic wins PoV

Spoiler for Hiden:
Yes!!!  ;D ;D ;D But what about Adam? You just made my night!!!!! I like these two, I want them both to stay.

I don't think this season is bad as a whole, there's always times where the hated one gets whatever they want (Does anyone remember Jessie & his crews? Plus Seasick winning the first four HOHs?).

What sucked was Rachel determining the order of the HOH rounds. The elimninated most odds of a power shift. BB should NEVER do that again!!! The thing about the vets is this: Jordan is like slush without Jeff & Brendon would be able to make moved independantly if their partners were up on the block. I say the newbs nomninate Jordfan & Jeff, plan to take out Jeff, considering Jordan would just basically be a pawn or if possible, maybe veto Jorfdan/Jeff and take a chance to Backdoor Rachel. If you gave Brendon the golden key, he'd be able to compete and save new allies if necessary.

If the newbs win HOH, they have a win-win if they can take out one vet pair. Doing so will confirm they'll have the numbers at at least 6-4 for the final ten. Grodner just needs to give them a chance and not let them have unfair advantages at the HOHs.

I guess my major issue with this season is that along with my issues with the twist I can't really find anyone in the cast that I particularly care about. I mean if it weren't for Jeff and Jordan I don't think I'd have much incentive to even watch this season. I agree with you Dan though that the newbies NEED (and I don't think that can be capped enough) to backdoor Rachel soon. I personally hope that the newbs can win the next couple of HOHs only so that both Daniele and Rachel can be evicted before the jury.

Spoiler for Hiden:
As for the POV results, I'm happy to hear that Adam and Dominic will be staying in the house a bit longer, but I'm worried about who may take their place on the chopping block. I personally hope that Kalia and Lawon go up as I find Lawon annoying (he's like this season's Andrew).

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #217 on: July 18, 2011, 05:01:17 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoilers, duh.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Cassi and Rachel just had quite a fight, in my opinion cementing Shelly and Cassi as the replacement nominees, so expect to see Cassi being interviewed on Thursday. Jordan is calming Rachel down in the HoH room, proving how much of a master she is at the social game.

• Big Brother
« Reply #218 on: July 18, 2011, 03:20:27 PM »
^ Looks like we know what we'll be watching on Thursday.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #219 on: July 18, 2011, 10:37:08 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Obviously spoilers.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dominic and Adam used the veto and Jordan nominated Cassi and Shelly. Shelly has been crying since, apparently not realising this will give her a golden key, because Cassi is as good as out the door.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #220 on: July 19, 2011, 12:03:13 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Obviously spoilers.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dominic and Adam used the veto and Jordan nominated Cassi and Shelly. Shelly has been crying since, apparently not realising this will give her a golden key, because Cassi is as good as out the door.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Shelly really needs to suck it up. I know she likes her partner and all, but this will really work out for her in the end as she's getting atleast two allies out of this. I think with Cassi's elimination we'll finally have an entertaining show to watch come next week when J/J's side and R/B's side go against each other.

• Big Brother
« Reply #221 on: July 19, 2011, 02:58:39 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Obviously spoilers.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Shelly really needs to suck it up. I know she likes her partner and all, but this will really work out for her in the end as she's getting atleast two allies out of this. I think with Cassi's elimination we'll finally have an entertaining show to watch come next week when J/J's side and R/B's side go against each other.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Wait, they're going against each other? Could you fill me in on that?

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #222 on: July 19, 2011, 08:35:26 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Obviously spoilers.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Apparently J/J plan to and think the best time to go after B/R will be next week as they think B/R will target then when the twist ends. Jef and Jordan were discussing this the night following the POV competition and Jordan was saying how Rachel will go after them soon and that Rachel is essentially a loose canon and that they need to get her out. They think with this vote they'll have Shelly on their side, they believe that Daniele will stick with them over B/R and that Adam or Dominic (or both) may stick with her. If this plan fails, I'm pretty sure it'll be Lawon going next week.

• Big Brother
« Reply #223 on: July 20, 2011, 02:14:47 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Obviously spoilers.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Apparently J/J plan to and think the best time to go after B/R will be next week as they think B/R will target then when the twist ends. Jef and Jordan were discussing this the night following the POV competition and Jordan was saying how Rachel will go after them soon and that Rachel is essentially a loose canon and that they need to get her out. They think with this vote they'll have Shelly on their side, they believe that Daniele will stick with them over B/R and that Adam or Dominic (or both) may stick with her. If this plan fails, I'm pretty sure it'll be Lawon going next week.

Spoiler for Hiden:
How would Lawon leave over all of this? Is it because he voted to save Keith as opposed to the others? And Adam and Dominic are probably better soail playrers anyways.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #224 on: July 20, 2011, 04:06:15 PM »
For me this season should be Gordner's final season. I think she's done enough BB for the States. This season is starting to suck hell because the only newbbies that actually are pushing for their side to win are Dominic and Cassi, the others want to play with the vets and be their pawns. Jeff and Jordan are smart, its now time to take Brenchel out, but then YOU'LL be the ones leaving after them. Daniele is the only vet who's likeable, worth watching. not annoying and will make it to the end, also she's hast the most trustworthy look out of all the vets.