Author Topic: Big Brother 13 USA  (Read 53690 times)

Offline Matt91

• Mole
Re: Big Brother 13 USA
« Reply #225 on: July 20, 2011, 10:17:59 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Obviously spoilers.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dominic and Adam used the veto and Jordan nominated Cassi and Shelly. Shelly has been crying since, apparently not realising this will give her a golden key, because Cassi is as good as out the door.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Shelly really needs to suck it up. I know she likes her partner and all, but this will really work out for her in the end as she's getting atleast two allies out of this. I think with Cassi's elimination we'll finally have an entertaining show to watch come next week when J/J's side and R/B's side go against each other.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Wait, they're going against each other? Could you fill me in on that?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Apparently J/J plan to and think the best time to go after B/R will be next week as they think B/R will target then when the twist ends. Jef and Jordan were discussing this the night following the POV competition and Jordan was saying how Rachel will go after them soon and that Rachel is essentially a loose canon and that they need to get her out. They think with this vote they'll have Shelly on their side, they believe that Daniele will stick with them over B/R and that Adam or Dominic (or both) may stick with her. If this plan fails, I'm pretty sure it'll be Lawon going next week.

Spoiler for Hiden:
How would Lawon leave over all of this? Is it because he voted to save Keith as opposed to the others? And Adam and Dominic are probably better soail playrers anyways.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Lawon would be the one to go next week should Jeff/Daniele be HOH because all the other pairs will be aligned with the vets at that point. Dominic, regardless of what that have him saying in the show edit, will pretty much join with the vets when Cassi leave (Adam has said that he is also willing to work with J/J). Porsche and Shelly will also be with the vets as Porsche is working for B/R and Shelly will be with J/J. This leave Kalia and Lawon as the only remaining pair that doesn't have a connection to the vets so if the vets (or Porsche) win HOH and Rachel isn't backdoored I believe that Kalia and Lawon will be nominated and Lawon will be targeted for eviction.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 06:57:01 PM by Matt91 »

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #226 on: July 21, 2011, 06:29:42 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Why is Rachel started to play with emotions again? :\ and I hope the majority of the house voted Shelly out so Brenchel will feel blindsided. :D

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #227 on: July 21, 2011, 07:20:43 AM »
Yeah, Cassi & Shelly are nominated. Darar, the only way Cassi could stay is if Adam/Dominic & Kalia/Lawon work with Jeff/Jordan to spare Cassie, force a 4-4 tie, and send Shelly home. The issue is Daniele wants Casi gone so she can have Dominic be a closer ally, so Dominic may listen to Daniele and be the fifth vote to knock Cassi out.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #228 on: July 21, 2011, 07:56:59 PM »
Spoilers for the live show.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Cassi was evicted with a 9-0 vote. Rachel has won the HoH! ;D ;D She has won every HoH in which she could compete except the first HoH from BB 12. This girl is a beast. In the HoH comp, Kalia answered that she believed Rachel would steal someone's lover over Porsche. I hope this doesn't get her a target on her back. :-X

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #229 on: July 21, 2011, 09:05:53 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Yeah! Rachel HoH again! I like that girl so much!

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #230 on: July 21, 2011, 10:24:03 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Rachel HoH  :mad  :mad
Im sad about Cassi  :'(  :'(
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 04:21:13 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #231 on: July 22, 2011, 07:22:44 AM »
Such a yawnfest - they might as well just repeat the previous season.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #232 on: July 22, 2011, 08:02:57 AM »
I hope Rachel puts up Jeff/Jordan. I like Adam/Dominic more, and I really don't see why they'd put up Lawon/Kalia, although I'd be best with that.

I think if Rachel put up Jeff/Jordan, it would not only rule Jeff out and make Jordan an easy pawn for the newbs, but Rachel would've shot herself to the point she won't ever save herself.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #233 on: July 22, 2011, 08:20:58 AM »
I hope Rachel puts up Jeff/Jordan. I like Adam/Dominic more, and I really don't see why they'd put up Lawon/Kalia, although I'd be best with that.

I think if Rachel put up Jeff/Jordan, it would not only rule Jeff out and make Jordan an easy pawn for the newbs, but Rachel would've shot herself to the point she won't ever save herself.
Analyzing the panorama of the House as of what I've seen so far: ADAM/DOMINIC will be up for eviction, again and it's pretty simple, Lawon/Kalia are so under the radar, it's unlikely to see them up, because everyone so far likes them and they're seen more as pawns rather than threats, so this time we're gonna watch this duo saving themselves again and Rachel has a difficult decision in the coming days. So, Jeff/Jordan up for eviction this week equals for Brenchel torn apart the following week, so I don't see Rachel making that move just yet.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #234 on: July 22, 2011, 08:46:38 AM »
Tbh, I'd rather have Jeff/Jordan up nd Jeff going home than Dom/Adam up and Dominic possibly going home. (Hes one of my favs). Also anything that can harm Rachel's place in the house is great  ;D

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #235 on: July 22, 2011, 09:31:43 AM »
As they are playing as singles from next Thursday on, it is pretty clear that Rachel will be up unless Brendon wins HoH.
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #236 on: July 22, 2011, 09:46:23 AM »
As they are playing as singles from next Thursday on, it is pretty clear that Rachel will be up unless Brendon wins HoH.

I dont really see him winning HoH next week. Hes not at good as them as Rachel is. Hes won one HoH in BB12 (the week Kathy went home) and Rachel has won 4. Hope he doesnt win  ;D

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #237 on: July 22, 2011, 09:55:56 AM »

Analyzing the panorama of the House as of what I've seen so far: ADAM/DOMINIC will be up for eviction, again and it's pretty simple, Lawon/Kalia are so under the radar, it's unlikely to see them up, because everyone so far likes them and they're seen more as pawns rather than threats, so this time we're gonna watch this duo saving themselves again and Rachel has a difficult decision in the coming days. So, Jeff/Jordan up for eviction this week equals for Brenchel torn apart the following week, so I don't see Rachel making that move just yet.

Well, Rachel says she hates floaters. Besides, it would be very easy for Rachel & Brendon to cut a good deal with Dominic/Adam. I don't see Lawon & Kalia doing this.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #238 on: July 22, 2011, 12:31:04 PM »
Im just watching last nights episode and Rachel playing the victim role makes me hate her even more. She states that she isnt a villan and that she doesnt try to be mean. But thats real B.S. she intends to be mean to everyone wherever she goes  :mad I hate her sooo much  :mad

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #239 on: July 22, 2011, 12:54:28 PM »
Im just watching last nights episode and Rachel playing the victim role makes me hate her even more. She states that she isnt a villan and that she doesnt try to be mean. But thats real B.S. she intends to be mean to everyone wherever she goes  :mad I hate her sooo much  :mad
She's a FAILURE when it comes to the social aspect of the game (example: her landslide eviction last season) but in the physical aspect of the game, she's quite a CHAMP. Since BB12 the only HOH she lost was the first one then anyother HOH she's took part, she took it away. But this season, everyone just HATES her even more and JeJo lost an AMAZING opportunity to backdoor them and take Rachel out of the picture. She'll be in the jury, again!!!!

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #240 on: July 22, 2011, 12:56:55 PM »
MUST READ THIS!!! Here's an article with BB12's Matt and his views of last nights episode. I seriously recommend you guys to read it :)

Here it is: http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-13-episode-7-thoughts-from-former-hg-matt-hoffman/

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #241 on: July 22, 2011, 09:31:41 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Updates!!!

- Rachel nominated ADAM/DOMINIC for eviction.
- Rachel mad at Jeff/Jo as they decided to share their luxury prize with somebody else rather than her o Brendon.
- David Hasselhoff entered the House as a guest, the main reason of his entrance is that he's promoting a new summer show airing on CBS and premieres after Sunday's BB episode.
- POV to be played tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 08:18:40 AM by joako »

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #242 on: July 22, 2011, 09:59:21 PM »
She's a FAILURE when it comes to the social aspect of the game (example: her landslide eviction last season) but in the physical aspect of the game, she's quite a CHAMP. Since BB12 the only HOH she lost was the first one then anyother HOH she's took part, she took it away. But this season, everyone just HATES her even more and JeJo lost an AMAZING opportunity to backdoor them and take Rachel out of the picture. She'll be in the jury, again!!!!

They (Jeff/Jordan/Shelly and anyone aside from Por/Bre/Rach) will probably still have a chance to get rid of Rachel next week and if they do she will most likely MISS OUT on the jury. I just hope that Jeff and Jordan don't get screwed over by that stupid b*tch Rachel this week. The only way I can see one of J/J avoiding getting backdoored is if Lawon and Kalia get put up or Adam/Dom lose the veto comp (I hope they win so for me the first choice is the one I prefer).

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #243 on: July 23, 2011, 03:27:55 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Updates!!!

- Rachel nominated ADAM/DOMINIC for eviction.
- Rachel mad at Jeff/Jo as they decided to share their luxury prize with somebody else rather than her o Brendon.
- David Hasselhoff entered the House as a guest, the main reason of his entrance is that he's promoting a new summer show airing on CBS and premieres after Sunday's BB episode.
- POV to be played tomorrow.
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #244 on: July 23, 2011, 09:11:11 AM »
Does anyone else think Rachel is like the female Jessie? Full of herself, full of drama, and mostly good for winning compeitions.

Could you imagine if they showmanced?  :o :o :o

And does anyone else think Daniele is playing it smart by not letting her emotions get too attached to Dominic like it did with Nick? I think this alliance could pay off for her.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #245 on: July 23, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »
Does anyone else think Rachel is like the female Jessie? Full of herself, full of drama, and mostly good for winning compeitions.

And does anyone else think Daniele is playing it smart by not letting her emotions get too attached to Dominic like it did with Nick? I think this alliance could pay off for her.

Rachel and Jessie are exactly alike except that Rachel is WAY better at competitions (better track record) and more popular with viewers. Daniele is playing it smart indeed. And is it true that Rachel put up Adam & Dominic? If so, I hope Daniele can convince Rachel to keep Dominic in the house especially since there is virtually no reason to keep Adam in there.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #246 on: July 23, 2011, 10:26:06 AM »

Rachel and Jessie are exactly alike except that Rachel is WAY better at competitions (better track record) and more popular with viewers. Daniele is playing it smart indeed. And is it true that Rachel put up Adam & Dominic? If so, I hope Daniele can convince Rachel to keep Dominic in the house especially since there is virtually no reason to keep Adam in there.

Rachel is one of my favourite housemates :D. Daniele has already talked to Rachel and I think if I remember correctly Rachel would feel better about keeping Dominic as Daniele could trust him, and they were talking about how awful it would be for Adam himself if he was evicted before the jury. I don't know what the situation is as of now though. Although according to the feeds...

Spoiler for Hiden:
Rachel was in the Diary Room until 3am and has told Jordan that production told her [Rachel] as far as I can tell either to throw Jeff and Jordan under the bus or that Jeff and Jordan are planning to throw Rachel and Brendon under the bus.

...anyway the trivia is on now so I think they are picking veto players. The worst situation in my opinion is Adam and Dominic, Rachel and Brendon and Kalia and Lawon play for veto and Kalia and Lawon win and save Adam and Dominic. In that situation, only Jeff and Jordan could go up on the block, and it's all going to explode from there.

Daniele is definitely playing the best social game at the moment. Competition-wise, Rachel is by far the best this season. She has won every HoH she could play for this season (2 more wins and she equal's Janelle's record, but I'm not sure that will happen), and has managed to get two of her enemies out in two weeks.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #247 on: July 23, 2011, 11:29:11 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoilers for the show, not necessarily for this week.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Alison Grodner has confirmed Keith and Cassi are sequestered.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #248 on: July 23, 2011, 11:33:07 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Somebody's coming back!!!! I REALLY hope it'll be Cassi just so she can piss Rachel off and then evict her.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #249 on: July 23, 2011, 12:37:42 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
I hope Cassi returns. She deserves it after what Rachel did to her, her eviction was unfair.