Author Topic: Big Brother 13 USA  (Read 52310 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 13 USA
« Reply #325 on: August 11, 2011, 06:17:04 PM »
I would really like to see Lawon evicted tonight. I want Rachel to stay and I feel if she is evicted she will win the battle against Cassi/Dominic (who in my opinion will be the two most popular options). So in my opinion the scenarios are as such:

Rachel is evicted, wins against Cassi/Dominic, nothing changes.

Lawon is evicted, loses against Cassi/Dominic, we get rid of a floater and gain a housemate we obviously miss greatly.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #326 on: August 11, 2011, 07:55:22 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Lawon was evicted 6-0.

Brendon is the winner of America's Vote with over 50% of the 2 million votes.

Brendon and Lawon competed in a challenge, which Brendon won and returned to the game! ;D ;D ;D

HoH competition coming soon.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 08:01:29 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #327 on: August 11, 2011, 08:03:36 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon back. REALLY? I don't want to see Rachel mentally abused anymore. She needs a break.

The whole of thing giving his game up for Rachel was a made-up thing by producers so, when evicted he could get many votes to come back in.

Grodner SUCKS! She really does suck and this season IS THE WORST EVER, at least in my opinion, WAAAAAY TO RIGGED. I don't hate Rachel, I just hate THE WAY THIS GAME IS SO MANIPULATED BY PRODUCERS. This show, in my opinion has lost all the "credibility" it once had. Thanks CBS for hiring such a bad producer!  :mad  :mad  :mad :mad :mad  :mad  :mad :mad
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 08:10:38 PM by joako »
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #328 on: August 11, 2011, 08:08:06 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I totally understand how people who disliked the returning houseguest feel, but I myself cannot complain as:

1. I didn't vote
2. I love the result!

« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 08:16:00 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #329 on: August 11, 2011, 08:10:39 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I totally understand how people who disliked the returning houseguest feel, but I myself cannot complain as:

1. I didn't vote
2. I love the result!

I did vote (for Dominic of course) and I hate the result (she did this just for more drama and more ratings, PATHETIC). I <3 Rachel and I HATE Brendon, he mentally abuses her. NOT COOL and not a good image for reality TV (this makes all of those who hate this TV genere have a perfect reason to hate it even more, another good example of bad reality TV is Jersey Shore).

« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 08:16:18 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #330 on: August 11, 2011, 08:15:18 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

1. I didn't vote
2. I love the result!

I did vote (for Dominic of course) and I hate the result (she did this just for more drama and more ratings, PATHETIC).

Yeah I completely see your point of view. I know how much most people seem to hate Brenchel and so this vote is like a kick in the teeth for them. I was completely surprised when I learnt Brendon and Dominic were the top two, as I was convinced it would be Cassi and Dominic. I also understand the point of view that the result was rigged because I can see how it would be hard to see how Brendon would get even 100,000 votes, never mind over 1 million.

"How that girl always get exactly what she wants I'll never know" - Kalia about Rachel.

Daniele knows that the audience booed Porsche when she voted to evict Lawon.

In my opinion, Lawon deserved to be evicted because of how stupid he was to volunteer to be evicted because he thought there would be a power.

I'm just going to put all of the posts in spoilers in case someone doesn't want to know the results. :)

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #331 on: August 11, 2011, 08:18:47 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Well I didn't vote for Brendon (I voted for Cassi), but I'm still going to get atleast some of what I wanted with this result which is that Daniele will suffer and hopefully come this time next week the BB house will be Donato free. I've always liked J/J and so have most fans of BBUS which explains why we saw Brendon return to the house tonight. Hopefully, R/B don't see this as a sign that the public like them as if it weren't for J/J Brendon would have had no shot of returning.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #332 on: August 11, 2011, 08:20:08 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

1. I didn't vote
2. I love the result!

I did vote (for Dominic of course) and I hate the result (she did this just for more drama and more ratings, PATHETIC).

Yeah I completely see your point of view. I know how much most people seem to hate Brenchel and so this vote is like a kick in the teeth for them. I was completely surprised when I learnt Brendon and Dominic were the top two, as I was convinced it would be Cassi and Dominic. I also understand the point of view that the result was rigged because I can see how it would be hard to see how Brendon would get even 100,000 votes, never mind over 1 million.

"How that girl always get exactly what she wants I'll never know" - Kalia about Rachel.

In my opinion, Lawon deserved to be evicted because of how stupid he was to volunteer to be evicted because he thought there would be a power.

I'm just going to put all of the posts in spoilers in case someone doesn't want to know the results. :)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Phil, I did vote and I have a reason WHY TO COMPLAIN, and thanks for understanding my point completely. I know Lawon's move WAS THE MOST STUPID EVER. But at least he's quite of a good riddance at this point. Grodner fixed this season so either Rachel or Brendon win, with this vote I can finally see the light. SHE SUCKS AS A PRODUCER. This is the WORST SEASON EVER. Regular season made for a Veteran to win, at least Survivor is more belieavble than this MAJOR CRAP OF A SEASON.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #333 on: August 11, 2011, 08:23:03 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Well I didn't vote for Brendon (I voted for Cassi), but I'm still going to get atleast some of what I wanted with this result which is that Daniele will suffer and hopefully come this time next week the BB house will be Donato free. I've always liked J/J and so have most fans of BBUS which explains why we saw Brendon return to the house tonight. Hopefully, R/B don't see this as a sign that the public like them as if it weren't for J/J Brendon would have had no shot of returning.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I didn't think about Jeff and Jordan fans, that's a good explanation to why Brendon returned to the house. I agree with the point about Rachel and Brendon feeling popular but maybe this could turn down Rachel's hothead-edness, as she could feel she proved what she felt what she wanted to in the house.

I think the best thing for CBS to do is to release the percentages.

And also I would LOVE Daniele to be evicted next. Mwahaha. :D

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #334 on: August 11, 2011, 08:27:15 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

1. I didn't vote
2. I love the result!

Spoiler for Hiden:
Phil, I did vote and I have a reason WHY TO COMPLAIN, and thanks for understanding my point completely. I know Lawon's move WAS THE MOST STUPID EVER. But at least he's quite of a good riddance at this point. Grodner fixed this season so either Rachel or Brendon win, with this vote I can finally see the light. SHE SUCKS AS A PRODUCER. This is the WORST SEASON EVER. Regular season made for a Veteran to win, at least Survivor is more belieavble than this MAJOR CRAP OF A SEASON.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm 100% sure that if I voted as well I would feel the same way. It sort of appears like two-fingers to the audience as the result is so unbelievable, especially since a lot of people online were hardcore Cassi/Dominic supporters.

I've never really liked Grodner as a producer, she definitely messes with the show too much. A good point to make is how she twisted the votes to get Jessie out of the house both seasons (I HATE Jessie but it still counts as an example of her interfering), giving Matt the DPoV, and also controlling to a great amount the amount of information a viewer is able to see on the main show.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #335 on: August 11, 2011, 08:35:10 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Actually, it didn't crossed my mind that J/J fans voted Brendon back in. I admit it. But Matt I have bad news, Grodner wants to see winning either Brendon or Rachel, not Jeff or Jordan. And he came back THANKS TO OUR BEAUTIFUL PRODUCER, who's intention are definetly hurting the show on my opinion. I know Daniele, might be evicted in a week time, but as a fan, it would seriously hurt me that someone who's gameplay I've liked would be evicted by the system (aka Grodner's picks for the season). I don't see her winning as well, but don't want to see her leave yet. This is Brenchel's season without a doubt. I'm not so sure to quit watching, but surly when I enter college later this month, I'll definetly quit watching. BB13 winner: either Brendon or Rachel. NOT EVEN LAST SEASON WAS THIS RIGGED, I can say BB12 was the least rigged season in the Grodner era.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #336 on: August 11, 2011, 08:35:33 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
I didn't think about Jeff and Jordan fans, that's a good explanation to why Brendon returned to the house. I agree with the point about Rachel and Brendon feeling popular but maybe this could turn down Rachel's hothead-edness, as she could feel she proved what she felt what she wanted to in the house.

Spoiler for Hiden:
You may be right on the point about Rachel toning down her anger since alot of it seem to be caused by the fact that she didn't feel liked by the BB fans. IDK if you are on jokers right now but Daniele is acting like a total b*tch to Adam. Like I've always known the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with the Donatos.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #337 on: August 11, 2011, 08:37:39 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
You may be right on the point about Rachel toning down her anger since alot of it seem to be caused by the fact that she didn't feel liked by the BB fans. IDK if you are on jokers right now but Daniele is acting like a total b*tch to Adam. Like I've always known the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with the Donatos.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I found a link to the live feeds and all I've seen of Daniele since the live show ended is her crying in her bed. It makes me frightfully delighted. :)

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #338 on: August 11, 2011, 08:51:04 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
I found a link to the live feeds and all I've seen of Daniele since the live show ended is her crying in her bed. It makes me frightfully delighted. :)

Spoiler for Hiden:
Not too long ago she was in the kitchen with Adam on the feeds and was telling him that J/J didn't vote to save him back in week four and that they were just voting to evict Dominic. Adam got kind of upset by this.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #339 on: August 11, 2011, 08:56:44 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Not too long ago she was in the kitchen with Adam on the feeds and was telling him that J/J didn't vote to save him back in week four and that they were just voting to evict Dominic. Adam got kind of upset by this.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Oh yeah, she was talking about that in the purple room with Kalia before. She's out of bed now and is bitching with Kalia in the purple room, all defeated.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #340 on: August 11, 2011, 08:58:19 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Actually, it didn't crossed my mind that J/J fans voted Brendon back in. I admit it. But Matt I have bad news, Grodner wants to see winning either Brendon or Rachel, not Jeff or Jordan. And he came back THANKS TO OUR BEAUTIFUL PRODUCER, who's intention are definetly hurting the show on my opinion. I know Daniele, might be evicted in a week time, but as a fan, it would seriously hurt me that someone who's gameplay I've liked would be evicted by the system (aka Grodner's picks for the season). I don't see her winning as well, but don't want to see her leave yet. This is Brenchel's season without a doubt. I'm not so sure to quit watching, but surly when I enter college later this month, I'll definetly quit watching. BB13 winner: either Brendon or Rachel. NOT EVEN LAST SEASON WAS THIS RIGGED, I can say BB12 was the least rigged season in the Grodner era.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I have to say you're right about Grodner she is one of the WORST producers of any BB, however I think that B/R will not win this season. I know for a fact that when the time comes J/J will get Shelly (and possibly Adam if they don't evict him first) to help them evict B/R. Also, I don't really respect Daniele or Rachel as players, and believe it or not for the same reason. NEITHER CAN STAND ON THEIR OWN AS PLAYERS. They always need some boy to have their back (for R it's B, for Daniele it's obvious now that it was Dominic this season and Nick/Dick in BB8). Also both always have to take things to a petty level whenever they're losing and that type of attitude is one that I strongly frown upon.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #341 on: August 11, 2011, 08:58:37 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
This is the BRENCHEL season. Yaaay!!!  :mad  :mad :mad  :mad  :mad  :mad   :mad  :mad :mad  :mad :mad  :mad  :mad  :mad   :mad  :mad
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 09:05:18 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #342 on: August 11, 2011, 09:05:51 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have to say you're right about Grodner she is one of the WORST producers of any BB, however I think that B/R will not win this season. I know for a fact that when the time comes J/J will get Shelly (and possibly Adam if they don't evict him first) to help them evict B/R. Also, I don't really respect Daniele or Rachel as players, and believe it or not for the same reason. NEITHER CAN STAND ON THEIR OWN AS PLAYERS. They always need some boy to have their back (for R it's B, for Daniele it's obvious now that it was Dominic this season and Nick/Dick in BB8). Also both always have to take things to a petty level whenever they're losing and that type of attitude is one that I strongly frown upon.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Well, correcting stuff: BB13 winner a VETERAN. Pretty unfair. Gordner SUCKS!!! This season will be rigged all the way so a veteran can win. And it's true, neither Daniele nor Rachel can't play the game on their own. Thanks for clearing things for me a little as anger for the results got me over. I'm seriously mad, Rachel is getting everything she needs AND WANTS. Grodner loves all the power couples. But Bredon in my opinion out of the 4, was th one WHO DID NOT DESRVED A SECOND CHANCE AT ALL. I feel so damn sorry for Rachel, she's marrying such a mean guy. Damn girl YOU'RE DUMB. Love you Rachel, HATE YOU BRENDON!!!

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #343 on: August 11, 2011, 09:18:49 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Well, correcting stuff: BB13 winner a VETERAN. Pretty unfair. Gordner SUCKS!!! This season will be rigged all the way so a veteran can win. And it's true, neither Daniele nor Rachel can't play the game on their own. Thanks for clearing things for me a little as anger for the results got me over. I'm seriously mad, Rachel is getting everything she needs AND WANTS. Grodner loves all the power couples. But Bredon in my opinion out of the 4, was th one WHO DID NOT DESRVED A SECOND CHANCE AT ALL. I feel so damn sorry for Rachel, she's marrying such a mean guy. Damn girl YOU'RE DUMB. Love you Rachel, HATE YOU BRENDON!!!
Spoiler for Hiden:
I can totally see why you're angry (believe me I've been a fan of BBUS for ten years now and there have been several occasions in which I've been pissed off by the producer (though more so during the Grodner era, Shapiro was a better producer). Also Grodner has tampered with the potential outcome of seasons before, I mean look at the HOH Sharon (the only decent cast member of BB9) should have won the week she was evicted in BB9. Had she won it she, and not that drug dealer Adam, would have likely won BB9. Also, I don't necessarily think it was unfair of them to bring back the vets this season, but I do think that it was a poor decision on Grodner's part to bring back J/J. I personally like J/J and know many other fans do as well, which is why I think it was unfair to bring them back. J/J are held in very high regard by most BBUS fans (they're up there with Kaysar and Janelle) which puts alot of pressure on the newbies not to evict them because if they do they know they'll be seen as villains.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #344 on: August 11, 2011, 09:21:34 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I mean look at the HOH Sharon (the only decent cast member of BB9) should have won the week she was evicted in BB9. Had she won it she, and not that drug dealer Adam, would have likely won BB9.

OMG I totally forgot about this. This was by far the thing that got me the most. :mad :mad

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #345 on: August 11, 2011, 09:28:23 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I mean look at the HOH Sharon (the only decent cast member of BB9) should have won the week she was evicted in BB9. Had she won it she, and not that drug dealer Adam, would have likely won BB9.

OMG I totally forgot about this. This was by far the thing that got me the most. :mad :mad
Same here, and when she was evicted I tuned out of that season for good. In fact I almost didn't come back for BB10 after how bad BB7, BB8, and BB9 were (especially the last two which Grodner had a BIG role in).

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #346 on: August 11, 2011, 11:08:19 PM »
The new HOH is

Spoiler for Hiden:
Daniele :(

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #347 on: August 12, 2011, 02:50:38 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I like this HoH. As if Jeff ever thought he was running the house.  ;D
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #348 on: August 12, 2011, 04:48:56 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I honestly think that the vote wasn't rigged this time. I am not a very big fan of B/R but I do like J/J but I voted for Dominic 13 times (10 free/3 sms) but because my cell phone operator goofed and gave me a credit I voted for Brendon 7 times for the sole reason I wanted to see Dani/Kalia's face when he went in.

Now looking at all the BBUS fansites most of them were divided over Cassi/Dominic to return. Keith had no chance this year because he shot himself in Week 1. When you look at the CBS Facebook account a lot of casual viewers were pro-Brendon (over 75% actually) fansites with the live feeders/more hardcore fans wanted either Cassi or PT back so I think Brendon's victory was a combination of casual viewers /fans split over Cassi/PT. J/J fans also know with B/R in the House J/J are on the backburner/safe while they are there.

Non-spoiler bit

But this has got to be one of the smallest BBUSA votes on record. Julie said 2 million votes were made this year. Kaysar's return in BB6 there were more votes made there over 6 mill I believe. In BB11 11 million were made for the Coup, 15 million for the America's Juror vote and 12 million for the America's Favorite Housemate. Now BB11 was averaging 6.5-7 million viewers, BB13 is averaging 7-7.5 million viewers so this is also a factor as to how the outcome happened.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #349 on: August 12, 2011, 08:26:35 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
So, would Brendon pull a Kaysar & end up evicted after returning? Or would they still go after Rachel first?