Author Topic: Big Brother 13 USA  (Read 59425 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother 13 USA
« Reply #350 on: August 12, 2011, 08:38:17 AM »
And oh yeah, it's a good thing I decided to watch the GOP debate over seeing Brenchel reunite!

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #351 on: August 12, 2011, 09:42:14 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
So, would Brendon pull a Kaysar & end up evicted after returning? Or would they still go after Rachel first?

Spoiler for Hiden:
It appears that Daniele is going to go after Rachel this time but I'm not sure. As of last night there are three divisions in the house, the alliance of   
J/J/B/R, the newly formed one of D/K/P, and then there's A/S in the middle. A/S want Brendon out again this week. J/J are happy because they know that with Brendon back neither of them will be leaving this week and it seems that B/R are more okay with leaving now because they know they'll be living together in the jury house once they're both evicted.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #352 on: August 12, 2011, 01:54:44 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
So, would Brendon pull a Kaysar & end up evicted after returning? Or would they still go after Rachel first?

Spoiler for Hiden:
It appears that Daniele is going to go after Rachel this time but I'm not sure. As of last night there are three divisions in the house, the alliance of   
J/J/B/R, the newly formed one of D/K/P, and then there's A/S in the middle. A/S want Brendon out again this week. J/J are happy because they know that with Brendon back neither of them will be leaving this week and it seems that B/R are more okay with leaving now because they know they'll be living together in the jury house once they're both evicted.

Oh wow, the older folks are in the middle again. They're just like Kathy, George, Gerry, Erika (who isn't old, but still the oldest) and some like Shiela, Renny & Jerry just slid into an alliance the second half. The only older person to ever take charge was, believe it or not, Evel Dick. I thought Shelly would be more Pro-Jordeff?

Also, I don't have anything against Brendon/Rachel, it's just . . . . . Grodner. Why is she the producer? Does she even have other shows?

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #353 on: August 12, 2011, 03:35:33 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Oh wow, the older folks are in the middle again. They're just like Kathy, George, Gerry, Erika (who isn't old, but still the oldest) and some like Shiela, Renny & Jerry just slid into an alliance the second half. The only older person to ever take charge was, believe it or not, Evel Dick. I thought Shelly would be more Pro-Jordeff?

Also, I don't have anything against Brendon/Rachel, it's just . . . . . Grodner. Why is she the producer? Does she even have other shows?

I know it always seems like the older contestants never actually want to pick sides these days. It's almost the opposite of the older contestants from earlier years like Daniele (BB3), Jack (BB4), and Kent (BB2) who all seemed to be leaders of their respective alliances. As much as I hate to admit it, Dick is the only older contestant in recent years that has actually had the guts to pick a side. As for Grodner, I imagine she must have some other projects she's working on. If she doesn't then who owns "Fly On The Wall Entertainment" or whatever the name of the company co-producing BB in the US?

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #354 on: August 12, 2011, 05:06:36 PM »
God, this thread is like reading a letter written in invisible ink.

Anyhow, it's bad enough this series is kind of like last years all over again without it now reverting into being basically two weeks ago all over again.   Grodner needs to go ASAP, and two good articles on Reality Blurred highlighting why - she is so far up her own arse she just can't see the damage she's doing.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_13/2011_Aug_09_grodner-top-ten

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_13/2011_Aug_04_grodner-meehan-interview

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #355 on: August 12, 2011, 05:36:01 PM »
CBS has released the percentages for America's vote and since it's been nearly 24 hours now I figure there's no need for a spoiler hider

The majority of people didn't vote for Brendon after all...they (including us) just split the votes between Cassi and Dominic.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #356 on: August 12, 2011, 07:18:20 PM »
THIS SHOW IS A JOKE AND THIS SEASON IS A JOKE!, Brendon got like 800,000 votes approx. And I believe that J/J fans did this to protect the couple, NOT the game. I seriously believe Grodner and Meehan have converted the show in a full joke.

I read the two "Reality Blurred" articles and seriously, in the second one I saw something, in between words they're just trying to say that: "We do what CBS tells us to do with the show". Bringing Brenchel back has been a HUGE mistake, give producers drama and game, which us good, but gives the audience a reason why NOT watching specially after what happened last night. It's shameful what those two are doing, specially Grodner, DOESN'T CBS GET THAT SHE NEEDS TO GO?.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #357 on: August 12, 2011, 09:25:23 PM »
The HoH has nominated
Spoiler for Hiden:
Adam and Shelly, after apparently cutting a deal with Rachel and Brendon to target floaters.

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #358 on: August 13, 2011, 12:40:47 AM »
The HoH has nominated
Spoiler for Hiden:
Adam and Shelly, after apparently cutting a deal with Rachel and Brendon to target floaters.

Spoiler for Hiden:
If Dani follows through with the deal if Adam/Shelly are saved with Veto then Jeff is the replacement nominee.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #359 on: August 13, 2011, 07:22:41 PM »
The winner of the POV is

Spoiler for Hiden:
Adam, IDK what will happen if he uses it (if he does..)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #360 on: August 14, 2011, 04:00:39 AM »
It seems what will happen is that...

Spoiler for Hiden:
Adam will save himself with the veto and Daniele will nominate Brendon as a replacement. Jeff and Jordan are now thinking over trying to convince Adam to keep Brendon, and if they can then they will. If they cannot convince him to evict Shelly then they will also vote for Brendon so as not to upset Daniele and Kalia. This will probably lead to a hell of a lot of crying from Rachel if they can't do this.

Jeff and Jordan definitely trust Brendon more than Shelly. Jeff is now regretting throwing the veto. ::)

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #361 on: August 14, 2011, 06:47:02 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I know why Jeff is regretting throwing the veto. I think his gut instinct tells him that Daniele has cut a deal with Brenchel.
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #362 on: August 14, 2011, 09:48:49 AM »
Guys, thanks for motivating me to watch the show again.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #363 on: August 14, 2011, 10:37:43 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I know why Jeff is regretting throwing the veto. I think his gut instinct tells him that Daniele has cut a deal with Brenchel.

Spoiler for Hiden:
But if what Phil is saying will happen happens or if what Daniele has been saying to Kalia is true, then Brendon will probably be the target not Jeff. Also, from what I've read Kalia still wants to get rid of Rachel next week if she can.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #364 on: August 15, 2011, 03:34:45 PM »
Considering in other threads the show is discussed without spoiler tags can't we just put Spoiler in the thread title and be done with it - or perhaps have two threads, one at live feed pace the other at CBS pace?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #365 on: August 17, 2011, 09:38:11 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
ADAM has used the PoV on himself and Daniele has nominated BRENDON as his replacement. Hope Brendon LEAVES THE HOUSE FOR GOOD! But it seems that Shelly is the one with most chances.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #366 on: August 18, 2011, 07:59:15 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon is evicted 5-1, Rachel was only vote to save him.

Next week is a fast forward double eviction episode.

HoH is ongoing, rehash of marshmallow one from BB11 that Kevin won by a margin over Jeff.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #367 on: August 18, 2011, 09:22:35 PM »
The new HOH is

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jeff :)

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #368 on: August 19, 2011, 03:32:12 AM »
The new HOH is

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jeff :)

Spoiler for Hiden:
Finally a male has won HoH (I don't mean this in a bad way) but this season it seems the girls are way better at the competitions than the females. I predict a female to win the Power of Veto this week since those have been dominated by the guys. It seems when one sex wins HoH the other wins the Veto this year. If Jeff doesn't nominate Dani this week then we will see seven Housemates play in the Veto this week due to her Veto Ticket which must be used this week or it is null in void.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #369 on: August 19, 2011, 12:55:39 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
ughh at Jeff being HOH. I hated him last season and now he's even worse. actually I wanted him gone next but with this competition I just knew he would win. him and Jordan are so much Grodners pets I bet we will see only physical competitions from now on where Adam and the girls have no fighting chance against him.
on the other hand wouldn't it be great if he would be HOH and get evicted in the same night`? thats possible next week given its a double eviction episode.[/quote]

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #370 on: August 20, 2011, 01:20:57 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Nominated are Kalia & Porsche. A move to backdoor Dani, obvi. Furthermore all but Rachel play PoV.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #371 on: August 20, 2011, 04:11:46 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I think these aren't the best nominations. Jeff should have nominated Daniele so if she won (which she easily could) she would save herself. :-\

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #372 on: August 20, 2011, 08:05:09 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
If Dani would've saved herself with her up Jeff would put up the remaining ally. If Dani now wins PoV and saves one of her allies (if she is clever she has to take Porsche off). I think Jeff will be tempted to get rid of Rachel.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #373 on: August 20, 2011, 08:34:46 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
If Dani would've saved herself with her up Jeff would put up the remaining ally. If Dani now wins PoV and saves one of her allies (if she is clever she has to take Porsche off). I think Jeff will be tempted to get rid of Rachel.

I think that's about right.

PS, i did watch last night. But now I'll be moving & transitioning to university, so this may affect watching.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #374 on: August 20, 2011, 09:07:29 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I think these aren't the best nominations. Jeff should have nominated Daniele so if she won (which she easily could) she would save herself. :-\

Spoiler for Hiden:
I think Jeff is trying to throw Daniele off of his actual plan (though I kind of question how stupid he thinks she is that she can't she through this).