Author Topic: Big Brother 13 USA  (Read 62665 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 13 USA
« Reply #375 on: August 20, 2011, 04:34:21 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I think these aren't the best nominations. Jeff should have nominated Daniele so if she won (which she easily could) she would save herself. :-\

Spoiler for Hiden:
I think Jeff is trying to throw Daniele off of his actual plan (though I kind of question how stupid he thinks she is that she can't she through this).

Spoiler for Hiden:
This is definitely Jeff's worst move in the game so far. He really should have nominated Daniele because then even if she won veto he could get rid of Kalia. And as Daniele said herself, without Kalia she's "stuffed".

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #376 on: August 20, 2011, 11:46:47 PM »
The POV winner is

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jeff, it looks like unless something drastically changes Daniele will be nominated and probably evicted.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #377 on: August 21, 2011, 06:39:22 PM »
The POV winner is

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jeff, it looks like unless something drastically changes Daniele will be nominated and probably evicted.

Spoiler for Hiden:
So, if Daniele goes, then all Jordeff has to do is basically get rid of Rachel or make sure she doesn't split them up, and get on the good side of at least two pawns (Adam, Shelly most likely) & Jordeff could basically slide into final two, it seems, right?
Spoiler for Hiden:
Hopefully, the newbies get together or Rachel (or maybe Kalia) splits them up, otherwise it's a pretty predictable end.  :-[

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #378 on: August 21, 2011, 06:48:50 PM »
The POV winner is

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
So, if Daniele goes, then all Jordeff has to do is basically get rid of Rachel or make sure she doesn't split them up, and get on the good side of at least two pawns (Adam, Shelly most likely) & Jordeff could basically slide into final two, it seems, right?
Spoiler for Hiden:
Hopefully, the newbies get together or Rachel (or maybe Kalia) splits them up, otherwise it's a pretty predictable end.  :-[

Spoiler for Hiden:
Well it seems like after this week the house could look like J/J working together with R and A/S, but with A/S working as a pair, with K/P being the final pair.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #379 on: August 22, 2011, 05:08:23 AM »
I wish BBUS can be a lot similar with other Big Brother franchises around the world where people actually vote. Because that what sets BB apart from other reality show that has a theme about living together like Survivor and bachelor pad.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #380 on: August 22, 2011, 05:05:18 PM »
I think BB US has to kick Grodner out. I would love to see major changes on the show (ZERO involvement from producers with whatever happens in the House; new producers; new house; better casting, etc.).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that producers are convincing Jeff to NOT nominate Daniele as Porsche's replacement. Hmmmm....too much producers involvement in whatever happens in the House.

I'm a Team Dani supporter, but if she lost the PoV and they want to kick her out again, what's the problem!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #381 on: August 23, 2011, 12:05:17 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Jeff has saved Porsche and nominated Daniele! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Big Brother
« Reply #382 on: August 24, 2011, 05:59:28 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Here is what COULD & SHOULD happen. Rachel & Daniele need to team up and get Adam & Porshe on their side to potentially split up Jeff & Jordan. Splitting up Jordan/Jeff would better everyone else's chances of going further in the game. With a 3-2 vote, Kalia would go (but Daniele would replace her with Rachel & Adam), and if one of them take HOH, they easily nominated Jordan & Jeff. If one of those two get the veto, Shelly would be anyone's obvious placement, in which Jeff or Jordan would be leaving the house directly after Kalia.

If Jeff goes, Jordan & Shelly would be left to fight a house potentially ran by Rachel or Daniele, with Porshe & Adam and floaters.
If Jeff wins POV & Shelly goes up, the group would be in much better shape to keep Jordan-Jeff split & evict Jordan. Jeff & Shelly would more independantly have to fight to keep themselves in the game.

If this happens, this season has much more room for potential, which is crucial, since BB is about to hit itself in the weeks where the game can be most predictable

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #383 on: August 24, 2011, 07:23:37 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Daniele is/has been acting like such a b*tch for the last 24 hours. She is practically stalking Adam to try and get his vote (which by the way is failing miserably) through threatening him and trying to make him feel bad. Also she's been acting catty towards Rachel and Kalia (who is supposed to be her friend). I can't wait for her to go tomorrow, she's just like her father if not worse.

• Big Brother
« Reply #384 on: August 24, 2011, 08:17:09 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Daniele is/has been acting like such a b*tch for the last 24 hours. She is practically stalking Adam to try and get his vote (which by the way is failing miserably) through threatening him and trying to make him feel bad. Also she's been acting catty towards Rachel and Kalia (who is supposed to be her friend). I can't wait for her to go tomorrow, she's just like her father if not worse.

Spoiler for Hiden:
So, there goes my hopes for a turn around?  :( :(

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #385 on: August 25, 2011, 02:30:04 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Here is what COULD & SHOULD happen. Rachel & Daniele need to team up and get Adam & Porshe on their side to potentially split up Jeff & Jordan. Splitting up Jordan/Jeff would better everyone else's chances of going further in the game. With a 3-2 vote, Kalia would go (but Daniele would replace her with Rachel & Adam), and if one of them take HOH, they easily nominated Jordan & Jeff. If one of those two get the veto, Shelly would be anyone's obvious placement, in which Jeff or Jordan would be leaving the house directly after Kalia.

If Jeff goes, Jordan & Shelly would be left to fight a house potentially ran by Rachel or Daniele, with Porshe & Adam and floaters.
If Jeff wins POV & Shelly goes up, the group would be in much better shape to keep Jordan-Jeff split & evict Jordan. Jeff & Shelly would more independantly have to fight to keep themselves in the game.

If this happens, this season has much more room for potential, which is crucial, since BB is about to hit itself in the weeks where the game can be most predictable
I AGREE WITH THIS WAY OF THINKING. If Rachel doesn't leave Jeff/Jo's coattails SHE'S NOT WINNING THIS SEASON. I believe Jeff and Jordan will ende up winning the whole thing if the other's don't do anything about it!

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #386 on: August 26, 2011, 03:08:14 AM »
Spoilers for the live show

Spoiler for Hiden:
Daniele was evicted first with 3 of 5 votes and is the second member of the jury.

Adam voted to evict Daniele
Jordan voted to evict Daniele
Porsche voted to evict Kalia
Rachel voted to evict Daniele
Shelly voted to evict Kalia

Kalia then won the HoH competition.

Kalia nominated Jeff and Rachel for eviction.

Adam, Jeff, Kalia, Porsche, Rachel and Shelly competed for the Power of Veto.

Porsche won the Power of Veto and decided to not use it.

Jeff was evicted with a tie-breaker vote from Kalia after there was a tie, making the vote 3 to 2 to evict Jeff. He becomes the third member of the jury.

Adam voted to evict Rachel
Jordan voted to evict Rachel
Porsche voted to evict Jeff
Shelly voted to evict Jeff

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #387 on: August 26, 2011, 03:08:56 AM »
Spoilers for the live show

Spoiler for Hiden:
Daniele was evicted first with 3 of 5 votes and is the second member of the jury.

Adam voted to evict Daniele
Jordan voted to evict Daniele
Porsche voted to evict Kalia
Rachel voted to evict Daniele
Shelly voted to evict Kalia

Kalia then won the HoH competition.

Kalia nominated Jeff and Rachel for eviction.

Adam, Jeff, Kalia, Porsche, Rachel and Shelly competed for the Power of Veto. Adam, Porsche and Shelly were selected by random draw during the break.

Porsche won the Power of Veto and decided to not use it.

Jeff was evicted with a tie-breaker vote from Kalia after there was a tie, making the vote 3 to 2 to evict Jeff. He becomes the third member of the jury.

Adam voted to evict Rachel
Jordan voted to evict Rachel
Porsche voted to evict Jeff
Shelly voted to evict Jeff

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #388 on: August 26, 2011, 03:47:15 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
MISSING DANIELE!!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm so glad JEFF was EVICTED!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Suck it Jeff/Jo fans! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PD: Sorry 4 the EXCESSIVE amount of smiley's the episode just got me really excited! #TEAMDANI
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:28:44 PM by BBDR16 »

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #389 on: August 26, 2011, 11:19:05 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Porsche is the new HoH  ;D
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

• Big Brother
« Reply #390 on: August 26, 2011, 02:56:27 PM »
We can discuss the double eviction now (up until Jeff's eviction) as it aired.

So, my hopefullness actually happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Although, I expected Adam & Rachel to make the move and not Shelly, and it happened the other way around, but Daniele still got evicted. But At least the other side pulled through to become a majority and split up Jordan/Jeff & send Jeff out. Jeff managed to tie his TAR16 placing. Now the game will have more breathing room for speculation and it should be less predictable.

The people whom I'm impressed with are not whom I was rooting for, so the people I didn't want to see go further are now the potential heroes of the game for now. I'm basically supporting the opposite group of people than I was before, for now.

Spoiler for Hiden:
With Porsche as HOH, I suspect Rachel & Jordan will go up, and one of them will likely go. Wouldn't it be something if Rachel goes & Brenchel finish in each other's first placings?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #391 on: August 26, 2011, 02:59:29 PM »
I'm crossing my fingers that
Spoiler for Hiden:
Porsche won't nominate Rachel so she can at least equal Brendon's 5th place.

• Big Brother
« Reply #392 on: August 26, 2011, 03:01:25 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon got 6th place. He left on Double Eviction night right after Matt, who placed 7th.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #393 on: August 26, 2011, 04:34:32 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
In my opinion, Porsche has no other choice to nominate Rachel & Jordan. Btw, I wanna see how Jordan and Shelly fighted last night. After Jeff's eviction, Jordan and Rachel had a pitty party and moments later Jordan and Shelly got into a big argument and Rachel tried to calm Jordan down as she was pissed her man went to Jury.

As a Team Dani supporter, I'm SAD to see her go but I'm so HAPPY that Kalia and Porsche kicked butts last night! They were AMAZING!

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #394 on: August 26, 2011, 05:53:15 PM »
So chances are either 5 of the 7 members of the jury will be ex-HMs or one ex-HM will make the final 2, but with Danielle not in that clique victory would not be a given I guess.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #395 on: August 26, 2011, 07:05:33 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon got 6th place. He left on Double Eviction night right after Matt, who placed 7th.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Oh yes, so he did. So at least she can equal him. ;D

• Big Brother
« Reply #396 on: August 26, 2011, 07:27:40 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Oh yes, so he did. So at least she can equal him. ;D

Spoiler for Hiden:
Honestly, for the competitive spirit she does have, I'd love to see Rachel stay over Jordan & Adam. Maybe Rachel gets POV & Jordan can cut a deal with Shelly or Kalia. If Adam ended up leaving, things can be very interesting. He's been the most useless player since his partner's eviction. He's a cool guy, but a blind player.

One thing though, this season gave us independant voting from players like Shelly & Kalia, and this season wasn't dominated by the traditional alpha-male dominance like the Jocks of BB11 & the Bra-Gade of BB12. Given Adam's small chances of making the final 2, itlooks like we will still have thirteen finales with a female never beeting out a male housemate

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #397 on: August 26, 2011, 10:09:04 PM »
Shelly's vote to save Daniele wasn't "independent" The Producers allegedely tried to convince to save her because Daniele has two friends in the production team.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #398 on: August 26, 2011, 10:36:14 PM »
Shelly's vote to save Daniele wasn't "independent" The Producers allegedely tried to convince to save her because Daniele has two friends in the production team.

Surprise, surprise. Daniele was also given information about the returning houseguest, as after she came back from the Diary Room on the day she went to the HoH and told Kalia everything exactly as it would happen (except without knowing it would be Brendon). She was also apparently warned of the double eviction.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #399 on: August 27, 2011, 12:35:55 AM »
Surprise, surprise. Daniele was also given information about the returning houseguest, as after she came back from the Diary Room on the day she went to the HoH and told Kalia everything exactly as it would happen (except without knowing it would be Brendon). She was also apparently warned of the double eviction.
I think Daniele gives them EXCELLENT comments about her enemies (Jordan and Rachel). She's hilarious and yes I do believe producers got their sneaky hands trying to save her. They wanted to do the dirty job, once again.