Author Topic: Big Brother 13 USA  (Read 48590 times)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Killer Kowalski <3
Re: Big Brother 13 USA
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2011, 02:23:56 PM »
Yes the start date is confirmed for July 7 but it says that 3 pairs will retrurn.

I hope that return: Jordan & Jeff, Mike Boogie & Will, & Brenchel
I think will return: Jordan & Jeff, Brenchel, Dick & Daniele

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2011, 02:46:57 PM »
No but some of you are already stating who you'll support based on their pictures lol
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2011, 02:49:54 PM »
I agree with NYCDanny's guesses about the 3 duos coming back. Brenchel will be evicted in the begining and so will be Jeff & Jordan. If this 8 HG's put themselves together in the same alliance one of them can win the show, if not, the chances of one them winning will be smaller and more difficult.

It is rumored that the HGs will move in between Saturday and Sunday, due Monday being the 4th of July.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Online JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2011, 05:30:06 PM »
I agree with NYCDanny's guesses about the 3 duos coming back. Brenchel will be evicted in the begining and so will be Jeff & Jordan. If this 8 HG's put themselves together in the same alliance one of them can win the show, if not, the chances of one them winning will be smaller and more difficult.

It is rumored that the HGs will move in between Saturday and Sunday, due Monday being the 4th of July.

I love how Jessie & Natalie have only one percent!  ;D I voted Chilltown. I'd love for them to go 3 for 3.

And how come Jason's bio isn't up at CBS's website?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2011, 06:04:42 PM »
And how come Jason's bio isn't up at CBS's website?

Apparently he's done a Paola and has dropped out? Shame, because he's by far the hottest.  :'( :'( :'(

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2011, 08:07:00 PM »
Rumours suggest the three pairs (I personally think there will be two) are Rachel and Brendon, Jeff and Jordan and Dick and Danielle. It definitely won't be Will and Mike (Will ruled himself out in an interview), and I can't see people being happy with Jessie and Natalie or Hayden and Enzo returning, so this sounds right to me.

And there are people on many message boards all across the internet treating the rumour of Rachel and Brendon being in as fact based on that they moved their wedding from September (as the show will still be on) to May next year, and a picture showing only hands look exactly like theirs...

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2011, 08:58:49 PM »
1st. Didn't knew their wedding was in September.
2nd. I'M SO GLAD TO SEE THEM BACK.
3rd. They'll make my summer fun again.

And those will be the three pairs coming back. Also, I can assure you that seasons with strangers work better than with ex HGs (BB11 ratings people).

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2011, 09:45:41 PM »
I would like to say that out of the eight new housemates intreviewed, I can say that It's unpredictable on what to think of them. However, I will say that Kieth is going to be annoying. He's very sexist. He says his strategy is to align with three women, have them do all the dirty-work, and showmance with one of them, in which he said she'd "be the cake he'll eat later". Of the eight or so questions asked by online users, more than half of them were questions an swered in some form of degrading women. Even the question "Who was your favorite housemate from the past?" was a bit degrading. He answered with Jen of BB8, and said she's someone he "like to eat up" or whatever.

I feel a Capi remake coming on. Of the eight newbies I like Adam the most.

And who ready to watch Evel Dick square off against Rachel? She isn't exactly the Amber type. She'll get mean & nasty on him. I'm looking forward to that. I think the two showmances could work together, and the Donatos could make friends with the newbies (mainly Adam, Shelly, and one of the others).

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2011, 11:00:52 PM »
Of the three pairs returning I hope that Jeff and Jordan are the only ones to really go far this season. If Dick and his daughter come back I hope they're the first two out followed by Brendon (TOOL) and Rachel (Drama queen).

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2011, 05:19:21 AM »
Shelly is my favourite new player at the moment. She is certainly a hardcore fan, and I hope she isn't a disappointment like Kathy, whose only real contribution worth mentioning is the face she pulled when the saboteur twist was revealed.

And yay for more rumours! Apparently three pairs will return, one we love, one we hate and one we love to hate. Sounds like Jeff/Jordan, Dick/Daniele and Rachel/Brendon to me. Brilliant  ;D ;D ;D ;D.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2011, 07:22:32 PM »
The houseguest moved in today. Reported by the following twitter account: https://twitter.com/#!/SpoilBigBrother

The house is located on Studio 18 at CBS's Studio Lot in Studio City, CA.

Here's a picture I found of the HouseGuests moving in TONIGHT!!

http://twitpic.com/5kctxg/full
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 08:31:44 PM by BBDR16 »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2011, 06:31:55 AM »
Lovely, lovely spoilers!

Spoiler for Hiden:
There were 8 returning duos, although two from different duos have been evicted in the HoH competition.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2011, 10:52:04 AM »
Lovely, lovely spoilers!

Spoiler for Hiden:
There were 8 returning duos, although two from different duos have been evicted in the HoH competition.

So, who is in the house?

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2011, 11:13:28 AM »
The first HoH Competition is live?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2011, 12:29:29 PM »
Lovely, lovely spoilers!

Spoiler for Hiden:

So, who is in the house?

Definitely not Jessie and Natalie or Will and Mike. Apart from that I have no clue. Seeing as the spoilers indicate
Spoiler for Hiden:
that one person from two duos was evicted
, it could be anyone now.

The first HoH Competition is live?

The first HoH has never been live.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 04:58:28 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2011, 02:17:15 PM »
From the info so far this season looks pretty much a non-starter for me with such a lame, lame, twist.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2011, 04:21:19 PM »
It seems that someone close to the show has revealed the duos as
Spoiler for Hiden:
Rachel, Brendon and Jeff, Jordan and Dick, Daniele

so it appears the previous spoilers were incorrect.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2011, 08:44:46 PM »
It seems that someone close to the show has revealed the duos as
Spoiler for Hiden:
Rachel, Brendon and Jeff, Jordan and Dick, Daniele

so it appears the previous spoilers were incorrect.

Is this confirmed?

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2011, 02:40:09 PM »
Even duller than I first though - of those six only Evil Dick was in anyway entertaining, and that was often in a rather uncomfortable way which will be even more uncomfortable second time around.   Would much rather have 6 newbies to hate instead.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2011, 02:30:28 PM »
guys please when talk about spoilers use the tags for this. its especially important on this edition. I think maybe we should have two seperate threads for discussions?

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2011, 07:38:34 PM »
guys please when talk about spoilers use the tags for this. its especially important on this edition. I think maybe we should have two seperate threads for discussions?

I've thought of this. What does everyone else think?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2011, 09:14:10 PM »

I've thought of this. What does everyone else think?

One thread for up to date live news i.e. nominees and who wins the veto, and the other for progress as shown in the show? I think it's a good idea if most people are against being spoiled.  :)

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2011, 12:44:58 AM »
If anyone is interested Reality Blurred has obtained the contract US Housemates sign to be part of the show. Even though the US hasn't sent in any Housemates after launch the contract does include a clause in the event they chose someone to be an alternate to be sent in after the program has begun. They also have the right to send in a replacement Housemate in the event someone is expelled/walked. However unlike other versions of Big Brother, if an alternate wins the prize will be pro-rated (like if you were in the House for all of the program you can win $500,000. If you enter mid way through and win then you win $250,000). Now this is not specific to the Grodner era of BBUSA because in BB1 the producers decided to use a twist from BB1 Netherlands, bribe a current HM to walk for $50,000 so they could send in an alternate. Had the alternate in BB1 actually went in she would have only been eligible to win $250,000 because at that point the program was mid-way through.

The producers also have the right to change the elimination procedure back to public votes if they wish.

The producers (Big Brother) can change the rules at any moment but can not change the rules/help one Housemate win the program. If they use twists to get their pick to win that is a federal offense because the viewing public has been deceived. The winning Houseguest can not share the prize money with another contestant because it also falls under the same federal offense.

If CBS wishes they can extend a season to 95 days, the longest season was BB1 @ 88 Days, BB2-BB5 were 82 days, Starting with BB10 a season typically lasts 73-75 days.

Essentially aside from some things specific to Big Brother the contract is very similar to Survivor.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_13/2011_Jul_06_cast_contract

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_13/2011_Jul_05_finals_casting

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2011, 06:41:34 AM »
yes I think this thread should remain as the one where people can discuss general information and updates that have already been featured on the TV episodes while a spoiler thread should be there for live update discussions etc.
so everyone could be happy with that  O0

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2011, 12:34:48 PM »
yes I think this thread should remain as the one where people can discuss general information and updates that have already been featured on the TV episodes while a spoiler thread should be there for live update discussions etc.
so everyone could be happy with that  O0

I'll probably end up doing something, by the end of the week, I'll see how the conversations swing.  ;)