Author Topic: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina  (Read 113697 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Re: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina
« Reply #225 on: November 10, 2011, 11:33:58 AM »
is that really a laugh?.. LOL..

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #226 on: November 10, 2011, 12:54:11 PM »
I want EZEQUIEL to get the boot on Friday. He's a MAJOR jerk. God, I know that having sex with a girl could be amazing, but though she's quite of a whore it doesn't mean you guys had to do it. But I think Fernanda will be out.

Fernanda was mainly nominated by some actions she did during the past week about what Nazareno cooked and stuff. Just a really dumb reason to nominate someone, but it seems that nominations were a little bit too soon for them (according to what they said during the liveshow).

I felt extremly bad for Cynthia. She had a TOUGH time making nominations. She was the HM to take the longest to do them. Poor thing, she was NERVOUS, she didn't wanted to nominate specially since she didn't knew or haven't chose who.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2011, 01:19:12 AM »
Las night, Lucas was chosen to enter in the main house. This means that Lucía and Tomás were evicted.

Moreover, two pairs of twins, Leonardo-Fabricio from Montevideo, Uruaguay) and Jésica-Jimena from Armstrong, Santa Fé, entered in the House Next Door. The public are voting who pair must be official housemate.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 01:42:46 AM by spanish »

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2011, 01:28:01 AM »
FERNANDA is evicted.

Fernanda = 52,16%
Ezequiel = 47,84%

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGa0i2sgNzM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGa0i2sgNzM</a>

« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 01:47:41 AM by BigBrotherFan »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #229 on: November 12, 2011, 02:22:29 AM »
Poor Fernanda  :'(, I can't believe Ezequiel survived  :mad :mad :mad, now he will believe that he is popular  :mad

And I can't believe Lucas was chosen to enter  ??? ???, he must be the worst from the House Next Door  ??? ???

And 4 moer housemates?  ??? The numbers are really bad for this season, I don't know why they are still adding housemates  :-\

BTW, Luli Fernandes is the co-host this year, after Silvina Luna didn't accept it. Last night was her first time in the show
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 02:35:41 AM by joako »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #230 on: November 12, 2011, 07:36:50 AM »
Joako, I don't think the show's doing THAT bad. It's that the late-night debates compete face to face with Tinelli and since that show is leading TV in a completely uncomprehensible way and it seems there's no way that any other show can compete in a good way against it. Thankgodfully, Tinelli's season ends before mid-December and by that time GH will have kept people interested.

Twins twist A-MAZE-ING. Fernanda EVICTED that's UNFAIR. I mean she was a low-profile girl, what was everyone thinking by voting her out. She was nominated by a comment she did about FOOD!!. Most ridiculous nomination ever: The pimp vs. The low-profile girl.

Though, they had sex on the first week, this house looks to bring viewers plenty of situations. Its just getting started. Next week Clarisa will be nominated, she seems to be the target of some people in the House, since basically her entrance was a bit weird and some were kinda shocked. And it was a major shocker, that VICTORIA didn't got plenty of nominations after what she and her beau did. That's pretty much it for now.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #231 on: November 12, 2011, 08:57:38 AM »
Joako, I don't think the show's doing THAT bad. It's that the late-night debates compete face to face with Tinelli and since that show is leading TV in a completely uncomprehensible way and it seems there's no way that any other show can compete in a good way against it. Thankgodfully, Tinelli's season ends before mid-December and by that time GH will have kept people interested.

Twins twist A-MAZE-ING. Fernanda EVICTED that's UNFAIR. I mean she was a low-profile girl, what was everyone thinking by voting her out. She was nominated by a comment she did about FOOD!!. Most ridiculous nomination ever: The pimp vs. The low-profile girl.

Though, they had sex on the first week, this house looks to bring viewers plenty of situations. Its just getting started. Next week Clarisa will be nominated, she seems to be the target of some people in the House, since basically her entrance was a bit weird and some were kinda shocked. And it was a major shocker, that VICTORIA didn't got plenty of nominations after what she and her beau did. That's pretty much it for now.
I think the numbers are REALLY bad. I'm not talking about the debates, I'm talking about the first nomination show that had only 13.2 points, and it was the least watched show from the last 3 seasons and the second from the last 6 seasons, and it wasn't against Bailando... Let see the numbers from yesterday, when the eviction competed against Bailando...

And about the Twins twist, I LOVE IT! And I love the twin girls, they are sooo adorable  ;D, I hope they will make it to the main house. And I can't believe that Rial said that this is the first that there are twins in the history of Big Brother  :o :o :o, that in Spain the twins were in the house like a guest   ::)

EDIT: The first eviction show, with 3 housemates evicted and 4 new housemates, with a huge twist, only had 10.2 points, the lowest rating from the last 6 season (I don't have number from the 2 first seasons, but I'm pretty sure it's the lowest rating ever!). It wasn't even in the TOP 5 of the day
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 09:02:46 AM by joako »

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #232 on: November 12, 2011, 12:59:56 PM »
The numbers are really bad, but I think this season is way better than GH2011 in all the aspects. BTW, I read that Telefe is going to denounce Ibope, the company that measures the audiences for fraud (it's not official).

I think Telefe could be right, sometimes the numbers of the Telefe shows are really wierd. For example when Susana Gimenez interviewed Juanita Vialez, she only made 16 points and it was one of the more expected interviews.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2011, 02:21:00 PM »
The numbers are really bad, but I think this season is way better than GH2011 in all the aspects. BTW, I read that Telefe is going to denounce Ibope, the company that measures the audiences for fraud (it's not official).

I think Telefe could be right, sometimes the numbers of the Telefe shows are really wierd. For example when Susana Gimenez interviewed Juanita Vialez, she only made 16 points and it was one of the more expected interviews.

The numbers have to be manipulated. I can't believe Bailando without fighting can hit peaks of up to 33pts. INSANE. I think the day Susana interviewed Junita Viale had way more than 16. I think that the past couple of years that's what's been happening. And the numbers for GH are NOT the ones its having.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 02:26:13 PM by BBDR16 »

Offline bbworld

• Power of Veto
« Reply #234 on: November 16, 2011, 10:32:11 AM »
Excuse me, do you know if they return the cards and fulminante like last year? ???

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #235 on: November 16, 2011, 01:33:01 PM »
Excuse me, do you know if they return the cards and fulminante like last year? ???
The cards are set to return for this series, but its not known when are they comming back. The Fulminante nomination and the self-nomination have been completely removed from the game this season.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #236 on: November 16, 2011, 05:09:56 PM »
According to YoAmoTelefe today in the debate of the afternoon, Peluffo said that in this nominations the cards will return but in another form. I mean, the randomness returns to the nominations but not in the form of cards.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #237 on: November 17, 2011, 02:17:47 AM »
CLARISA and CYNTHIA are up for nomination this week  :'(. So it's the end for Clarisa  :'( :'(

Who voted who:

AGUSTINA = Ezequiel (2) & Clarisa (1)
AILIN = Cynthia (2) & Ornella (1)
ALEX = Lucas (2) & Clarisa (1)
CLARISA = Victoria (2) & Mariana (1)
CYNTHIA = Ailin (2) & Agustina (1)
DANIELA = Jorge (2) & Cynthia (1)
EZEQUIEL = Lucas (4) & Clarisa (2)
FLORENCIA = Cynthia (2) & Ornella (1)
JORGE = Victoria (3), Clarisa (2) & Ornella (1)
JUAN CRUZ = Clarisa (2) & Mariana (1)
JUAN MANUEL = Mario (2) & Ailin (1)
LEANDRO = Ornella (2) & Clarisa (1)
LUCAS = Victoria (2) & Rodrigo (1)
MARIANA = Cynthia (2) & Lucas (1)
MARIO = Victoria (2) & Cynthia (1)
NAZARENO = Ailin (2) & Victoria (1)
ORNELLA = Leandro (3), Ailin (2) & Clarisa (1)
RODRIGO = Clarisa (4) & Mariana (2)
VICTOR = Lucas (2) & Alex (1)
VICTORIA = Ornella (2) & Clarisa (1)
WALQUIRIA = Mariana (2) & Victoria (1)

Victoria = 11
Clarisa = 8
Cynthia = 8

Ailin = 7
Lucas = 5
Ornella = 5
Mariana = 4
Leandro = 3
Ezequiel = 2
Jorge = 2
Mario = 2
Rodrigo = 1
Agustina = 1
Alex = 1

As bipolar said, the "cards" from last season returned to the game

Florencia won the immunity, although the other housemates didn't know that

Ezquiel and Rodrigo had to vote with 4 and 2 points

Jorge and Ornella had to vote with 3, 2 and 1 point

Victoria won the Veto, and she decided to cancel the votes from Clarisa

Daniela and Victor had to send half of their votes to another person. Daniela gave 0 points to Jorge and Victor gave 0 points to Lucas  ::)

Leandro have to save one of the nominees. He decided to save Victoria

The votes from Ezequiel, Rodrigo and Victoria were voided because they made a complot to vote for Clarisa. Also the special powers won during the live show were lost.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 02:32:38 AM by joako »

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #238 on: November 17, 2011, 01:08:41 PM »
Nominations results:

GH 2012 Digiloc:

54% Cynthia
46% Clarissa

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #239 on: November 17, 2011, 04:39:54 PM »
I think that CYNTHIA will be evicted this week. If she goes, for the only person who's game will change is Ornella, her eviction in my opinion won't affect anyone's game so far. Something we have to notice is that Victoria was targeted more by males than females since some of the guys (the one's with Mario) wanted to attack Ezequiel someway. I like that strategy and for me since basically the FAKE one between Ezequiel and Mario is Ezequiel. He thinks he could be the next "player" of the season while I see more potential and a bigger threat in Leandro!

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #240 on: November 17, 2011, 05:07:43 PM »
At the beginning Cynthia was my favourite but i really hate her right now. I hope Clarisa could survive this eviction  :-\
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #241 on: November 17, 2011, 08:38:00 PM »
At the beginning Cynthia was my favourite but i really hate her right now. I hope Clarisa could survive this eviction  :-\
For me, Clarisa survives this eviction. Cynthia is out.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #242 on: November 18, 2011, 09:00:53 AM »
Any website or poll to vote???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #243 on: November 18, 2011, 09:06:08 AM »
www.granhermanola.blogspot.com

¿Quién querés que abandone la casa? [2663 votes total]

Cynthia (1409)    53%
Clarisa (1254)    47%

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #244 on: November 18, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »
CYNTHIA has been evicted.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #245 on: November 18, 2011, 08:03:38 PM »
JESSICA and JIMENA are evicted.
So, the male twins enter in the house.

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #246 on: November 19, 2011, 01:23:37 AM »

Fabricio & Leonardo: 59%
Jessica & Jimena: 41%

Cynthia: 55%
Clarisa: 45%
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:56:50 AM by BigBrotherFan »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #247 on: November 19, 2011, 02:19:03 AM »
I'm sooooooooooooo happy for Clarisa  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But I will miss Jimena and Jessica  :'( :'( :'(, I loved them  :'(, and I'm not a big fan of the guys  ::)

Fabricio & Leonardo: 59,4%
Jessica & Jimena: 40,6%

Cynthia: 55,27%
Clarisa: 44,73%

What is your source for that?  ??? Because I'm not sure if they give the percentages during the live show  ???
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:38:48 AM by joako »

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #248 on: November 19, 2011, 02:49:36 AM »
I'm sooooooooooooo happy for Clarisa  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But I will miss Jimena and Jessica  :'( :'( :'(, I loved them  :'(, and I'm not a big fan of the guys  ::)

Fabricio & Leonardo: 59,4%
Jessica & Jimena: 40,6%

Cynthia: 55,27%
Clarisa: 44,73%

What is your source for that?  ??? Because I'm not sure if they give the percentages during the live show  ???

http://gh.digiloc.com.ar/ here says that Cynthia is evicted with 55% and Leonardo & Fabricio enter with 59%. But, in digiloc, they don't say the full %, so I looked that in wikipedia the %s are 55,27% and 59,4% (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Hermano_Argentina_%28season_7%29)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #249 on: November 19, 2011, 02:54:03 AM »
http://gh.digiloc.com.ar/ here says that Cynthia is evicted with 55% and Leonardo & Fabricio enter with 59%. But, in digiloc, they don't say the full %, so I looked that in wikipedia the %s are 55,27% and 59,4% (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Hermano_Argentina_%28season_7%29)
But wikipedia is definitely NOT a reliable source  ::)

I read in different websites, that the percentages were 55% and 59%, so maybe that numbers are right (http://www.ciudad.com.ar/espectaculos/86601/los-gemelos-leonardo-y-fabricio-chaves-ganaron-el-ingreso-la-casa & http://www.ciudad.com.ar/espectaculos/86600/gran-hermano-2012-cynthia-creado-la-segunda-eliminada)

But in the official website they didn't put the percetanges, and they always did it  ??? (http://granhermano2012.telefe.com/noticias/632-cynthia-abandono-la-casa)

And in the live show, Rial said that there was a big difference between Clarisa and Cynthia  ???