Author Topic: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina  (Read 96140 times)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Re: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina
« Reply #325 on: December 22, 2011, 09:08:07 AM »
I see Mario out and not Clarisa, Mario is kind of a player but HE'S NOT INTERESTING TO WATCH and he's against someone from Uruguay and they'll vote HARD to keep her in (that's what I suppose and that's what in the end will happen). So it's going to be a close vote but I definitely see Clarisa surviving this. Cristian U. was a really annoying player but at least he was the one you loved or the one you loved to hate, Mario is THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE he's a major bore and for me he's not interesting at all.
The only reason why I want to keep Mario in the house is Juan Manuel. He must be the worst housemate this year, and I'd love to see his face when Mario survived for the 3rd time :D

But I agree with you, Mario thinks that he is a great player, and it's the 2nd time that 2 housemates from his group are up for eviction ::)
And the 3rd time IN A ROW he's up for eviction, this guy has to go out, and I think that the only guilt I may have to see her out is for Juan Manuel. At least, Juan Ma. is way beyond more interesting than Mario, I insist Mario is one of the MOST BORING people in there (and nearly everyone on his side are quite boring). Juan Manuel's Sex Ed. class was HILARIOUS one of the funniest moments this season. My faves are: Leonardo, Vicky and Juan Manuel, they have my vote 100%! They're interesting, funny to watch and play the game as good as they can.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #326 on: December 22, 2011, 09:13:04 AM »
I see Mario out and not Clarisa, Mario is kind of a player but HE'S NOT INTERESTING TO WATCH and he's against someone from Uruguay and they'll vote HARD to keep her in (that's what I suppose and that's what in the end will happen). So it's going to be a close vote but I definitely see Clarisa surviving this. Cristian U. was a really annoying player but at least he was the one you loved or the one you loved to hate, Mario is THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE he's a major bore and for me he's not interesting at all.
The only reason why I want to keep Mario in the house is Juan Manuel. He must be the worst housemate this year, and I'd love to see his face when Mario survived for the 3rd time :D

But I agree with you, Mario thinks that he is a great player, and it's the 2nd time that 2 housemates from his group are up for eviction ::)
And the 3rd time IN A ROW he's up for eviction, this guy has to go out, and I think that the only guilt I may have to see her out is for Juan Manuel. At least, Juan Ma. is way beyond more interesting than Mario, I insist Mario is one of the MOST BORING people in there (and nearly everyone on his side are quite boring). Juan Manuel's Sex Ed. class was HILARIOUS one of the funniest moments this season. My faves are: Leonardo, Vicky and Juan Manuel, they have my vote 100%! They're interesting, funny to watch and play the game as good as they can.
Do you like Juan manuel? :o :o I think he is way more boring than Mario, IMO Juan Manuel is the worst housemate this year

And I don't like Victoria, but I know that she is one of the main housemates from this year, but all I know about Juan Manuel is that he hates Mario :-\ and he is all day talking bad about him

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #327 on: December 22, 2011, 09:22:46 AM »
Nominations:

Mariana: (2) Nazareno (1) Walquiria*
Walquiria: (2) Mariana (1) Leonardo
Mario: (2) Leonardo (1) Mariana
Juan Manuel: (3) Mario (2) Walquiria (1) Mariana
Leonardo: (2) Alex (1) Walquiria
Ornella: (2) Mario (1) Nazareno
Clarisa: (4) Leonardo (2) Nazareno
Alex: (2) Mariana (1) Ailín
Rodrigo: (2) Clarisa (1) Mariana
Victoria: (2) Mariana (1) Mario
Ailín: (2) Clarisa (1) Leonardo
Florencia: (2) Mariana (1) Mario
Juan Cruz: (2) Victoria (1) Mariana
Nazareno: (2) Mariana (1) Clarisa
Agustina: (2) Clarisa (1) Walquiria
Jorge: (4) Victoria (2) Mariana
Víctor: (2) Ailín (1) Clarisa

*Mariana's nominations were cancelled by Walquiria.

Mariana, Clarisa and Mario were the nominees, Ornella has the salvation coin, so she chose to Mariana.

Mariana = 16
Clarisa = 7
Mario = 7

Alex: 6*
Victoria = 6
Walquiria = 5
Leonardo = 4*
Ailín = 3**
Nazareno = 3

* Leonardo transferred half of his votes to Alex (4 of 8 votes).
* Ailín had the inmune coin.

Agustina's nomination is wrong. She nominated Walquiria (2) and Clarisa (1, but the total points are ok.  ;)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #328 on: December 22, 2011, 09:34:27 AM »

Do you like Juan manuel? :o :o I think he is way more boring than Mario, IMO Juan Manuel is the worst housemate this year

And I don't like Victoria, but I know that she is one of the main housemates from this year, but all I know about Juan Manuel is that he hates Mario :-\ and he is all day talking bad about him
He's MAD funny sometimes. The only bad thing he has is his OBSESSIVE talking of Mario, he hates the guy, literally. But the clip in which he's talking with Ornella about Jorge when the later was training at the gym is funny and the Sex Ed. classes he gave to Rodrigo joined by Leandro and Jorge is also kinda funny but the one he's putting a condom with a banana and then Vicky does that after he did is THE MOST HILAIROUS CLIP THIS SEASON. OMG I laughed like crazy when I saw that, he's kinky and MAD CRAZY!!!!

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #329 on: December 24, 2011, 12:31:08 PM »
Last Thursday I watched the show at midnight for the first time, and I loved it. Ezequiel, Mario, Leandro, Alex, Victor, Walquiria and Rodrigo were talking in the kitchen about girls and things like that, and it was really funny.

It's really sad that they are talking almost all day about nominations, because it would be great if they are as funny as last night during the day.

And after last night, I definitely want Clarisa out on Monday. Mario and Walquiria are my new 2 favourites, and Ezequiel and Leandro were great last night too.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #330 on: December 26, 2011, 05:45:40 PM »
Clarisa said that she wants to be with her family for New Year, so she will leave the house if she is not evicted tonight ::), so I definitely want her out tonight ::)

Rial said that it's a really close vote and there will be a surprise for both nominees tonight.

I don't know why, but I think thay are going to use the House Next Door as an Eviction Room, like in Spain ???. Because earlier today Rial said something about they are going to use the House Next Door again ???

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #331 on: December 26, 2011, 06:22:14 PM »
Clarisa said that she wants to be with her family for New Year, so she will leave the house if she is not evicted tonight ::), so I definitely want her out tonight ::)

Rial said that it's a really close vote and there will be a surprise for both nominees tonight.

I don't know why, but I think thay are going to use the House Next Door as an Eviction Room, like in Spain ???. Because earlier today Rial said something about they are going to use the House Next Door again ???
I think from now on, evictions being held there will be WAY more interesting now. I love that from GH in Spain. And, if Clarisa decides to quit if she's not evicted for me it's fine. But I want Mario, I see him BORING (he thinks he's a GREAT player but he¡s major FAILURE), at least Clarisa does something more (arguments with anyone) besides game talks 24/7 (Like Mario and almost everyone).

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #332 on: December 26, 2011, 06:42:52 PM »

I think from now on, evictions being held there will be WAY more interesting now. I love that from GH in Spain. And, if Clarisa decides to quit if she's not evicted for me it's fine. But I want Mario, I see him BORING (he thinks he's a GREAT player but he¡s major FAILURE), at least Clarisa does something more (arguments with anyone) besides game talks 24/7 (Like Mario and almost everyone).

I love the eviction room. I think Spain was the first country to use it.
I love Clarisa, I'd like not to see her out.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #333 on: December 26, 2011, 06:48:40 PM »

I think that Spain is the only country to use it :-\. Rial also said that tonight's eviction will be different, so I guess they are going to use the Eviction Room, and I agree with you guys, I love this idea ;D. I was going to watch SxB tonight, but I'll watch GH ;D

And I used to like Clarisa, but she is a bit boring now, and she is all day talking about her career and that she is famous :zzz :zzz

EDIT: I think the eviction room was also used in Australia for some evictions :-\. I remember that when Thomas was evicted (BB7), they were in the Eviction Room ???

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #334 on: December 26, 2011, 07:03:08 PM »
It's official, the House Next Door is the Eviction Room :P

Clarisa and Mario had to leave the house and I think that Rial will be there to talk with them before the eviction

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #335 on: December 26, 2011, 07:39:05 PM »
It's official, the House Next Door is the Eviction Room :P

Clarisa and Mario had to leave the house and I think that Rial will be there to talk with them before the eviction
I thought it'll be great to have the Eviction Room, but Rial is now talking with the nominees :zzz :zzz. He was like 30 minutes with Mario and now he is with Clarisa :zzz :zzz :zzz

It's soooooo boring, I'll watch SxB until the eviction ::)

The latest numbers at 10:36 pm

17.4 - Soñando por Bailar (Canal 13)
9.1 - Gran Hermano (Telefe)

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #336 on: December 26, 2011, 08:06:29 PM »

I think that Spain is the only country to use it :-\. Rial also said that tonight's eviction will be different, so I guess they are going to use the Eviction Room, and I agree with you guys, I love this idea ;D. I was going to watch SxB tonight, but I'll watch GH ;D

And I used to like Clarisa, but she is a bit boring now, and she is all day talking about her career and that she is famous :zzz :zzz

EDIT: I think the eviction room was also used in Australia for some evictions :-\. I remember that when Thomas was evicted (BB7), they were in the Eviction Room ???
Grande Fratello in its latests seasons sometimes used the Surprises Room as the Eviction Room.

P.D: Where can I wacth the Gala/show?

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #337 on: December 26, 2011, 08:13:35 PM »

Grande Fratello in its latests seasons sometimes used the Surprises Room as the Eviction Room.

P.D: Where can I wacth the Gala/show?

Here:
http://tevelive.net/telefe-en-vivo-online/

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #338 on: December 26, 2011, 08:14:43 PM »
The lines are closed, so the eviction will be in some minutes

Rial said that it was really close ::). According to Rial the difference was only a dozen of votes ::) and he told it to Clarisa and Mario :o :o :o

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #339 on: December 26, 2011, 08:26:58 PM »
CLARISA has been evicted tonight  :)

Mario will return to the house now, I want to see Juan Manuel's face ;D ;D ;D

Latest numbers at 11:24 pm

19.0 Soñando por Bailar (Canal 13)
11.4 Gran Hermano (Telefe)

At 11:26 pm

19.3 Soñando por Bailar (Canal 13)
12.2 Gran Hermano (Telefe)

Ezequiel, Victoria and Juan Manuel are talking about Mario and Clarisa, they can't believe that Mario returned to the house :D ;D GO MARIO!!

And I have to say that I love to see Clarisa talking with Rial while they are watching the other, it's the best moment from this season. I love Clarisa talking bad about the others :D, but she should have done it when she was in the house ::)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 08:38:57 PM by joako »

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #340 on: December 26, 2011, 08:38:40 PM »
I think the problem of this GH is that the course is very slow, they focus on the same thing and it makes it slow and a bit boring. They need to be more dinamic and not be stopped, watching all the time the housemates' reaction.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #341 on: December 26, 2011, 08:41:21 PM »
Sad to see Clarisa go. But I must agree, she has become a little boring (maybe way to boring). I think Uruguay hates her too. But I don't know. This will definitely increase Mario's ego (he beated someone from Uruguay), so that's not cool.

Okay, GH is definitely switching to the conflictive GF style. Clarisa now has the chance to tell somethings to her ex-housemates.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #342 on: December 26, 2011, 08:42:12 PM »
I think the problem of this GH is that the course is very slow, they focus on the same thing and it makes it slow and a bit boring. They need to be more dinamic and not be stop, watching all the time the housemates' reaction.
I think they need to show more what is happening in the house and not to some panelists talking about it, the public want to see what is going on

In the last minutes, they have been showing the house live, and they have the highest numbers from the night ::)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #343 on: December 26, 2011, 08:43:27 PM »
I think the problem of this GH is that the course is very slow, they focus on the same thing and it makes it slow and a bit boring. They need to be more dinamic and not be stop, watching all the time the housemates' reaction.
That's why the show doesn't get the numbers it's supposed to be getting. It seems that Soñando, besides being a major bad copy of GH and the continuation of ShowMatch, thanks to all the arguing and the amazing jury it has is doing so well.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #344 on: December 26, 2011, 08:46:15 PM »
That's why the show doesn't get the numbers it's supposed to be getting. It seems that Soñando, besides being a major bad copy of GH and the continuation of ShowMatch, thanks to all the arguing and the amazing jury it has is doing so well.
I think the difference with SxB is that in Soñando you have something to see, they are dancing and there are some arguments with the jury, but in GH you only see Rial talking and talking and talking ::)

But I have to say that Rial is better than Santiago del Moro (host of SxB) ::)

Latest numbers at 11:37 pm

19.6 Soñando por Bailar (Canal 13)
11.6 Gran Hermano (Telefe)

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #345 on: December 26, 2011, 08:47:46 PM »
Luli said that this was the closest eviction in Argentina. I remember that by the moment, the closest eviction was in GH3 between Natalia and Viviana with 50,06%. Clarisa could beat it?

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #346 on: December 26, 2011, 08:48:46 PM »
Luli said that this was the closest eviction in Argentina. I remember that by the moment, the closest eviction was in GH3 between Natalia and Viviana with 50,06%. Clarisa could beat it?
The percentages:

50.18% Clarisa
49.82% Mario

So it wasn't the closest eviction ::)

But I guess Luli said it because Rial said it earlier, that the difference was only a dozen of votes

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #347 on: December 26, 2011, 08:57:12 PM »
What is Clarisa saying? I thought she was going to tell them what she thinks and now she is friend with everyone :zzz :zzz :zzz. I'm glad she is out ::)

BTW, I love Florencia, she is so funny ;D. And I hated her during the first live show :D

Latest numbers at 11:50 pm

17.9 Soñando por Bailar (Canal 13)
11.4 Gran Hermano (Telefe)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #348 on: December 26, 2011, 08:59:18 PM »
Liking that they're doing this just like the spanish folks. Evictee see's the housemates one more time and just sends good-bye messages. And yes, Rial is waay better host than del Moro. Well, Soñando for me stills being the bad continuation of ShowMatch. In a while these formats will sink, as usual, if it happened to GH once, it's gonna happen to them too. It's natural in TV and so on life.

EDIT: This good'bye thing is lasting waaay too looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong. And Rial interferes a lot. That's annoying. Rial, let Clarisa be, for God's sake. That's what's ruining my favourite reality show on earth.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 09:04:21 PM by BBDR16 »

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #349 on: December 26, 2011, 09:03:14 PM »
Liking that they're doing this just like the spanish folks. Evictee see's the housemates one more time and just sends good-bye messages. And yes, Rial is waay better host than del Moro. Well, Soñando for me stills being the bad continuation of ShowMatch. In a while these formats will sink, as usual, if it happened to GH once, it's gonna happen to them too. It's natural in TV and so on life.
We couldn't see this looooong goodbye message in Spain. It's the same that I said before, please more action, they can't spend the time just saying goodbye.  >:(