Author Topic: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina  (Read 121921 times)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Re: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina
« Reply #350 on: December 27, 2011, 03:05:39 AM »
Liking that they're doing this just like the spanish folks. Evictee see's the housemates one more time and just sends good-bye messages. And yes, Rial is waay better host than del Moro. Well, Soñando for me stills being the bad continuation of ShowMatch. In a while these formats will sink, as usual, if it happened to GH once, it's gonna happen to them too. It's natural in TV and so on life.

We couldn't see this looooong goodbye message in Spain. It's the same that I said before, please more action, they can't spend the time just saying goodbye.  >:(
Agree on that. This is way too long. Rial interfered a looooot. He has to let her be and shut up. So damn annoying. For God's sake.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #351 on: December 27, 2011, 03:09:24 AM »
Liking that they're doing this just like the spanish folks. Evictee see's the housemates one more time and just sends good-bye messages. And yes, Rial is waay better host than del Moro. Well, Soñando for me stills being the bad continuation of ShowMatch. In a while these formats will sink, as usual, if it happened to GH once, it's gonna happen to them too. It's natural in TV and so on life.

We couldn't see this looooong goodbye message in Spain. It's the same that I said before, please more action, they can't spend the time just saying goodbye.  >:(
Agree on that. This is way too long. Rial interfered a looooot. He has to let her be and shut up. So damn annoying. For God's sake.

Mercedes would say "Stop, stop, stop, you had all the time to say what you want inside the house. Shut up or I kick your as*"  :D

Btw she said that tomorrow, 27th December, she will show us something important, but I'm not going on cause this is not the right topic.  :)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #352 on: December 29, 2011, 02:33:52 AM »
The nominations show is on right now. So far, since yesterday it appears, Florencia considered leaving the house but decided to stay.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #353 on: December 29, 2011, 02:48:14 AM »
The nominations show is on right now. So far, since yesterday it appears, Florencia considered leaving the house but decided to stay.
She wants to leave after someone shouted from the outside about her past, and she is feeling really bad about it :-\

Also tonight they decided to change the rules, and the housemates with 0 votes will have to save one of the nominees. Also the coins are different tonight ::)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:53:19 AM by joako »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #354 on: December 29, 2011, 02:55:11 AM »
Leonardo and Juan Manuel are up for nomination. Now 8 housemates will have to save one of them

Leandro, Jorge and Walquiria are next with 7 votes, so they are up for eviction with the one that is not saved by the 8 housemates

Ornella, Rodrigo, Juan Cruz, Florencia, Ezequiel, Victoria, Agustina and Víctor are the 8 that have to save either Leonardo and Juan Manuel. They have 1 minute to decide it ::)

I hope they will save Leonardo, because it will be easier to evict Juan Manuel ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 03:01:22 AM by joako »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #355 on: December 29, 2011, 03:06:42 AM »
Juan Manuel was saved by the 8 :mad

So LEONARDO, JORGE, LEANDRO and WALQUIRIA are up for eviction

I guess that Leandro will be out :-\. Leonardo is the favourite to go in the polls :o :o :o, although the polls last week said that Clarisa was going to be evicte with a huge percentage ::). But I'll give some votes to Leonardo, VOT 1 to 9009 ;D

And the public is really pissed that Juan Manuel was saved ::), I guess he will be out on his first nomination ;D
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 01:37:34 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #356 on: December 29, 2011, 03:27:12 AM »
Who voted who:

AGUSTINA = Walquiria (2) & Jorge (1)
AILÍN = Jorge (2) & Leandro (1)
ALEX = Juan Manuel (2) & Leonardo (1)
EZEQUIEL = Jorge (2) & Alex (1)
FLORENCIA = Juan Manuel (2) & Leonardo (1)
JORGE = Ailín (4) & Leandro (1)
JUAN CRUZ = Mariana (2) & Ailín (1)
JUAN MANUEL = Mario (2) & Walquiria (1)
LEANDRO = Juan Manuel (2) & Leonardo (1)
LEONARDO = Alex (4) & Walquiria (2)
MARIANA = Walquiria (2) & Leandro (1)
MARIO = Juan Manuel (2) & Leonardo (1)
NAZARENO = Mariana (2) & Alex (1)
ORNELLA = Leandro (2) & Alex (1)
RODRIGO = Juan Manuel (2) & Nazareno (1)
VICTOR = Leonardo (2) & Leandro (1)
VICTORIA = Jorge (2) & Mario (1)
WALQUIRIA = Leonardo (2) & Juan Manuel (1)

Leonardo = 9.5
Juan Manuel = 9
Jorge = 7
Leandro = 7
Walquiria = 7

Nazareno = 4.5
Mariana = 4
Alex = 3.5 - Immune
Mario = 3
Ailín = 2.5
Agustina = 0
Ezequiel = 0
Florencia = 0
Juan Cruz = 0
Ornella = 0
Rodrigo = 0
Victor = 0
Victoria = 0

Alex decided that Jorge will vote with 4 & 2 points and Mariana decided that Leonardo will vote with 4 & 2 points

Jorge gave immunity to Alex and Ailín decided to void Florencia's vote

Mario transferred half of Alex's votes to Nazareno (3,5) and Victor transferred half of Ailín's votes to Leonardo (2,5)

Agustina, Ezequiel, Florencia, Juan Cruz, Ornella, Rodrigo, Victor and Victoria (all with 0 votes) decided to save Juan Manuel ::)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #357 on: December 29, 2011, 02:43:59 PM »
I've been checking Twitter and many people are with Mario and his group  :mad. I'm glad that Jorge is up, the nice and polite country boy he has is cool, but that makes him quite boring and plain. Women love him since he's the most educated person in there and he has an AMAZING body  ::). Most of the funny moments are on Juanma's side, Juanma, Leonadro, Ezequiel and Vicky are kinda crazy, wild and spontaneous.

At the end of the gala, LEONARDO was the winner of polls to leave  :o  :mad but it seems that LEANDRO may be winning them right now  ;D ;D ;D. Mario is not playing for his group, if Walquiria is up for eviction is his fault because he's SO BIG out here that people started to switch from him to his girl. Not good buddy, he wants to be the next Cristian U. but sorry you'll never meet his standards, too huge player and too annoying person to be compared with, Mario is so PLAIN and BORING  :zzz :zzz, well at least to me, it seems that MANY fromer "Talibanes" are backing Mario now.  :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

PD: Last night there was a major confrontation between Jorge and Rodrigo vs. Vicky and Ezequiel. Also, yesterday, showbiz site "Teleshow" published an article regarding Victoria's possible eating disorder that she may be suffering inside the House.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #358 on: December 29, 2011, 04:04:02 PM »
I don't think that only the women loves Jorge. He is one of my favourite, I like to see a nice and polite guy in the show. But Mario and Walquiria are definitely my TOP2 from this season.

I don't think that the most funny moments are from Juan Manuel's side. The only funny guy from that group is Ezequiel, the others in my opinion are really boring, specially Leonardo, Juan Manuel and Ornella :zzz :zzz. And I don't think we can say that Victoria is funny, but she is definitely the main carachter from this season

I think it'll be a close vote between Leonardo and Leandro, and I think we should not trust in the polls this year, last week Clarisa was evicted by more than 70% in the polls ::), when Cynthia was evicted Clarisa was the favourite to go in some polls and when Ezequiel and Leandro returned, Daniela was the favourite to return ???. And I don't know which polls have you seen, but Leonardo is still the favourite to go according to the polls:

http://www.gran-hermano2012.org/ with 3.281 votes
47.46% Leonardo
37.55% Leandro
10.64% Walquiria
4.36% Jorge

http://gh.digiloc.com.ar/ with 2.610 votes
48.5% Leonardo
35.6% Leandro
10.2% Walquiria
5.7% Jorge

http://www.ghermano.com.ar/ with 303 votes
46% Leonardo
40% Leandro
12% Walquiria
3% Jorge

http://granhermanola.blogspot.com/ with 3.405 votes
46% Leonardo
39% Leandro
10% Walquiria
4% Jorge

http://www.ciudad.com.ar/ with 2.497 votes
43% Leonardo
38% Leandro
13% Walquiria
5% Jorge

About Mario and Mr U, I don't think that Mario wants to be like Mr U, I think that the other side, specially Juan Manuel  ::), put him in the victim place this year, and if they decided to nominate Walquiria instead of him this week, is because they know that he is really popular outside, it's not his fault. And I think that Leonardo and Ezequiel want to be the new Mr U ::)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #359 on: December 29, 2011, 08:41:46 PM »
Leonardo, I don't think so. Ezequiel may be. But Mario, by fans is definitely the new front runner to win, specially since Juanma's group is doing a bad image for them and I still find him boring and unattractive to watch. This eviction will be for Leandro, he has to go.  Today on the Debate, it was all about the major fight between Rodrigo, Ezequiel and Victoria. Rodrigo stood the whole confrontation really well and I like that. Ezequiel acted really bad and so did Victoria. Laura Ubfal in my perspective will constantly defend everyone I don't know why fans hate her. She's the panellist that says things the right way.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #360 on: December 29, 2011, 09:26:41 PM »
Leonardo, I don't think so. Ezequiel may be. But Mario, by fans is definitely the new front runner to win, specially since Juanma's group is doing a bad image for them and I still find him boring and unattractive to watch. This eviction will be for Leandro, he has to go.  Today on the Debate, it was all about the major fight between Rodrigo, Ezequiel and Victoria. Rodrigo stood the whole confrontation really well and I like that. Ezequiel acted really bad and so did Victoria. Laura Ubfal in my perspective will constantly defend everyone I don't know why fans hate her. She's the panellist that says things the right way.
I think Leonardo is definitely the biggest player this season, and he is also the biggest fan of the show, and he thinks that he knows everything about the show because he has watched the 8 seasons of GH ::)

And about Ubfal, I definitely hate her, she must be one of the worst panelist ever. She always thinks that she is right and the others are wrong. I remember last season when she defended Mr U all the time and said that all the fans from Solange's group were "stupid" ::)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #361 on: December 29, 2011, 11:01:18 PM »
I think Leonardo is definitely the biggest player this season, and he is also the biggest fan of the show, and he thinks that he knows everything about the show because he has watched the 8 seasons of GH ::)

And about Ubfal, I definitely hate her, she must be one of the worst panelist ever. She always thinks that she is right and the others are wrong. I remember last season when she defended Mr U all the time and said that all the fans from Solange's group were "stupid" ::)
I have a bad memory, thanks for reminding me that, last season I HATED MR U! He got me on my nerves. This season I love Juanma's spontaneousness but the only thing I hate about the guy is his freaking psyco thought of Mario coming for him, after him and all the hate he leashes on him. The joke he threw at him last night was making him a big show-off. If Juan Manuel goes up for eviction, he'll be evicted and so will be Ezequiel and possibly Victoria. Mario's group are getting solid out here thanks to Juanma's gang and its MAJOR bad moves: I really want to see Leo making it further into the game, he brings more to the House than MANY people including Jorge.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #362 on: December 29, 2011, 11:39:18 PM »
Hey, I missed last night's show, why Rial entered to the house next door to talk with Florencia?

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #363 on: December 30, 2011, 12:46:17 PM »
Hey, I missed last night's show, why Rial entered to the house next door to talk with Florencia?
I missed it too :-\

But I guess they didn't want to let her go due to a stupid shout from the outside

And of course, they wanted to create some drama and have someone crying in the live show ::)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #364 on: January 02, 2012, 02:32:17 AM »
They want to do Uruguay vs Argentina in the vote ::). In Uruguay they only showed the numbers from Jorge, Walquiria and Leandro ::). I'm from Uruguay and I want Leo out >:(

Jorge and Walquiria are safe ;D ;D. The lines were opened again between Leonardo and Leandro

VOT 1 to 9009 ;D GET LEONARDO OUT!

I think that the producers want to evict Leandro tonight ::), and I think he'll be out tonight :-\
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 02:37:18 AM by joako »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #365 on: January 02, 2012, 02:43:23 AM »
Leonardo said that Clarisa and Leandro were evicted because of him ??? ??? ???

I definitely hate him :mad. Leandro was evicted because he was nominated against Victoria and Mario, the 2 most popular housemates this season and Clarisa was evicted in a really close vote against the strongest housemate

Please, VOT 1 to 9009!

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #366 on: January 02, 2012, 02:49:27 AM »
Rial is trying to put Uruguay against Leandro ::)

Leonardo and Leandro are talking with Rial live. Leonardo is so nervous ::) and he thinks he is always right and he is the biggest player ever!

TBH, it'll be great to see both of them out tonight ::), but Leonardo should be out first >:(

The only thing that Leonardo is saying is that he is really popular in the house and that nobody wants to see Leandro back ::). He said that he is a huge fan of the show, and he doesn't know that the public want to see someone who is hated in the house rather than a popular one?  ???
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 02:57:35 AM by joako »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #367 on: January 02, 2012, 03:07:02 AM »
They want to do Uruguay vs Argentina in the vote ::). In Uruguay they only showed the numbers from Jorge, Walquiria and Leandro ::). I'm from Uruguay and I want Leo out >:(

Jorge and Walquiria are safe ;D ;D. The lines were opened again between Leonardo and Leandro

I think that the producers want to evict Leandro tonight ::), and I think he'll be out tonight :-\

What?!!? Surely that's illegal? You can't only show the numbers of 3 nominees to try and save one HM :mad
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #368 on: January 02, 2012, 03:10:54 AM »

What?!!? Surely that's illegal? You can't only show the numbers of 3 nominees to try and save one HM :mad
Yeah, I don't now if they can do this ???

I remember that when Clarisa was in the House Next Door, they also showed only the numbers for Clarisa. I don't know what they did last week, if they only showed the numbers to evict Mario ???

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #369 on: January 02, 2012, 03:11:26 AM »
LEONARDO has been evicted ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

50.74% Leonardo
49.26% Leandro

They didn't give the percentages when Walquiria and Jorge were safe

OMG, BEST EVICTION EVER!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rial said it was a close eviction again ::)

GO Florencia! She is definitely the best Uruguayan in GH ;D

Leonardo said that no one was going to be happy ::), and Mario, Walquiria, Jorge, Alex and Florencia were really happy to see Leandro back ::)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 03:16:52 AM by joako »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #370 on: January 02, 2012, 12:55:00 PM »
LEONARDO has been evicted ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

50.74% Leonardo
49.26% Leandro

They didn't give the percentages when Walquiria and Jorge were safe

OMG, BEST EVICTION EVER!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rial said it was a close eviction again ::)

GO Florencia! She is definitely the best Uruguayan in GH ;D

Leonardo said that no one was going to be happy ::), and Mario, Walquiria, Jorge, Alex and Florencia were really happy to see Leandro back ::)
I hated this eviction. I truly did. This season is starting to get as unwatchable as last season was. I would be pleased if Mario is proclaimed the winner. Now that his fans are in my opinion completely blind that almost everyone this season is boring and the only ones who are in someway real are Juanma and his group. Mario's a nice guy but he doesn't have that spark and charisma the previous winner had. The ones who brought drama to the House were definitely Juanma's crew (Ezequiel-Victoria-Daniela, best triangle ever!). And Luli made the eviction very obvious.

If anything changes by the end of the month, I'll definitely switch to GH Spain that is waaay more entertaining and fair that the huge stuff Telefe is doing. In Uruguay the only showed numbers for Leandro, Walquiria and Jorge, that's insane. It seems that if you get the VOT 1 code that means you're out. First Fernanda, then Lucas, after that Clarisa and now Leonardo. Leo was way more interesting that Leandro. He got saved because he plays with Mario, he won't stick around much longer. Nazareno's face when he saw Leandro back in the House was the sweetest thing ever, hope he becomes a finalist. He's my new favorite now after Victoria and Juanma, hoping Mario becomes more likeable to me, he only means nothing that pure strategy game to me, no personality or originality just a nicer version of Cristian U. and Walquiria promising she's going to have sex with Mario just to stay in the House, she can call herself a big dummy. She just reached a new low. She doesn't know he's using her. Pathetic.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #371 on: January 03, 2012, 01:49:58 PM »
Apparently Victoria may suffer from bulimia and has been vomiting for a couple of days now  :( :-\. In the debates/live shows the production never showed anything about this, but it's a fact because some people on the LF has talked about it  :-\. Laura Ubfal has also made references to this on his twitter.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #372 on: January 03, 2012, 03:58:54 PM »
Apparently Victoria may suffer from bulimia and has been vomiting for a couple of days now  :( :-\. In the debates/live shows the production never showed anything about this, but it's a fact because some people on the LF has talked about it  :-\. Laura Ubfal has also made references to this on his twitter.
So did showbiz website "Teleshow" about a week ago. When people starts making jokes about Victoria referring to how fat she is and how many pounds she has gained inside the house ain't cool for me since she may have an issue. Anyone supporting Mario and that also hates Vicky will surely do those kind of jokes.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #373 on: January 03, 2012, 04:16:17 PM »
So did showbiz website "Teleshow" about a week ago. When people starts making jokes about Victoria referring to how fat she is and how many pounds she has gained inside the house ain't cool for me since she may have an issue. Anyone supporting Mario and that also hates Vicky will surely do those kind of jokes.
I'm supporting Mario's group and I don't like Victoria at all, but I don't make that kind of jokes, I think this is serious and it's not about the game.

And I think the producers are not going to show anything about it, because if it's true, it's really serious and there are some teenagers who watch the show and can do the same. They should have a doctor to her to talk about her problems in privately and then when everything is fine, they should talk about it in the live show. It's something important to her, and I don't think it'll be fine to use it to create drama or to have more people watching the live shows

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #374 on: January 03, 2012, 06:08:14 PM »
I feel so bad for Vicky. Anyways, I agree with Joako because if producers show material of her possible disease it's not going to do anything good for the show or the production team as well. And they must have a doctor inside the house as well and not only the group of psycologists that are with the producers. And I've seen a LOT of hate to Vicky from Mario's fans and some of them are some of the most ridiculous people I've seen in twitter. LOTS of nasty comments towards her. But in the end that's all part of the exposure these housemates have.

Mario may be a good strategic player. The house is a complete fight-zone due the constant pressure they're putting themselves when it comes to nominations. They're not living the experience in the way they should. This show went from social experiment to the most ridiculous and bizarre reality show on TV.