Author Topic: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina  (Read 106048 times)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina
« Reply #375 on: January 03, 2012, 12:30:01 PM »
I feel so bad for Vicky. Anyways, I agree with Joako because if producers show material of her possible disease it's not going to do anything good for the show or the production team as well. And they must have a doctor inside the house as well and not only the group of psycologists that are with the producers. And I've seen a LOT of hate to Vicky from Mario's fans and some of them are some of the most ridiculous people I've seen in twitter. LOTS of nasty comments towards her. But in the end that's all part of the exposure these housemates have.

Mario may be a good strategic player. The house is a complete fight-zone due the constant pressure they're putting themselves when it comes to nominations. They're not living the experience in the way they should. This show went from social experiment to the most ridiculous and bizarre reality show on TV.
There are also some nasty comments towards Mario and his group. And I was reading some comments towards Clarisa, and there are some people who is really agressive and seems that their life is only about GH ::)

And I think that both sides are playing and only talking about the game. But I think you should watch the live feeds at midnight with Emiliano, the housemates are always having fun and there are no teams. Last night, Mario, Victoria and Alex had an interesting conversation in the kitchen and last Sunday, Mario and Juan Manuel were talking like if they are long-time friends ::). I really enjoy watching it, I'd love to see that house all day and not only game talks >:(

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #376 on: January 04, 2012, 10:12:50 AM »
Today in AM they were going to talk about a housemate that has a serious problem, I guess it was about Victoria. They said that some doctors were going to be in the studio to talk about it. But I forgot to watch it later :-\

And I loved Rodrigo last night. He is definitely one of my favourite housemates this year. I think the only one that I don't like from Mario's group is Alex :zzz :zzz. Juan Cruz was pretty entertaining last night too (I don't like Leandro either, but I don't know if he is a full member of that group)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #377 on: January 04, 2012, 12:36:43 PM »
Juan Manuel said that he is going to push the red button tonight ::). I didn't like him, but now I kind of like him :-\

And if you want to see what was said today on AM about Victoria and her problem:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-pYP9yA_hM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-pYP9yA_hM</a>

EDIT: Juan Manuel is now talking with BB in the Diary Room and he said that the wants to leave the house, but he didn't push the red button ::) ::). And after I heared what he said, now I want to see him out again ::). He thinks that he is better than all the other housemates ::)

He said that he will push the red button tonight ::). I don't know why he didn't push it now ::)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 12:44:00 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #378 on: January 04, 2012, 12:57:40 PM »
Now Laura Ubfal said that Gastón and Emiliano should support Juan Manuel because they are all gay ::)

That are the interesting comments that Ubfal always does in the Debate ::). I guess that all the straight boys should be friends according to her ::)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #379 on: January 04, 2012, 01:18:35 PM »
Now Laura Ubfal said that Gastón and Emiliano should support Juan Manuel because they are all gay ::)

That are the interesting comments that Ubfal always does in the Debate ::). I guess that all the straight boys should be friends according to her ::)

What an ignorant thing to say, it's like saying all black people are the same and should stick together.

There are a lot of gay people I can't stand.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #380 on: January 04, 2012, 05:57:51 PM »

SHE'S AN IDIOT! Why in the world she said those things? Ew...now I understand why everybody hates her. What a bitch! And I'll try my hardest to watch the late night feed but as I'm starting a new semester on Tuesday it'll be difficult.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #381 on: January 04, 2012, 06:09:51 PM »

SHE'S AN IDIOT! Why in the world she said those things? Ew...now I understand why everybody hates her. What a bitch! And I'll try my hardest to watch the late night feed but as I'm starting a new semester on Tuesday it'll be difficult.
After she said that, there was an argument between Gastón and her. Gastón said what BBUK has said earlier, that he can't stand a lot of gay people and that what she said was stupid ::). Then they had to go to a break because they were arguing for like 5 minutes ::)

And the late night feed is at 1 AM in Argentna, I don't know what time it's at DR :-\

BTW good luck with your new semester ;D

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #382 on: January 04, 2012, 06:10:21 PM »
What I think about Mario's group is that besides Mario and Walquiria, most of them are seriously quite boring, specially Alex and Jorge. Mario, though he's the one everybody FEARS to be up for eviction with (he took Leandro, Lucas and Clarisa out of the house). The leader and his first lady, stand out of the mainly uninteresting side of their clique since the two are hot and the two are having the weirdest (Go Walquiria Go! Grab that men to your arms baby!) romance of the House. That's the only reason that why I now like them, because of Walquiria!

I hope Juan Manuel stays, his obsession with Mario is the main reason why he and all of his group are together: they all either dislike Juanma or they dislike everyone who's with him. If Juanma leaves they'll surely rule the house from now on and everyone supporting Juanma are not united as they are, so this season will go straight from boredom to MAJOR BOREDOM, Juanma's psycho attitude towards Mario is both funny and annoying at the same time. For me, Juanma will be BADLY missed if he leaves the House tonight. Also, Victoria may leave the House as well. If these two leave, GH2012 will be OVER to me, specially if she goes.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #383 on: January 04, 2012, 06:12:26 PM »

After she said that, there was an argument between Gastón and her. Gastón said what BBUK has said earlier, that he can't stand a lot of gay people and that what she said was stupid ::). Then they had to go to a break because they were arguing for like 5 minutes ::)

And the late night feed is at 1 AM in Argentna, I don't know what time it's at DR :-\

BTW good luck with your new semester ;D
In DR it'll be midnight. I'm a college kiddo and I need MAJOR rest time if I wanna do good. Specially taking classes with some of my university's TOUGHEST teachers in Biology and Math. And thanks! I'll need a loooot of luck to survive.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #384 on: January 04, 2012, 06:16:12 PM »
Emiliano said on his twitter that there was another gay HM but it wasn't Lenadro, Nazareno or Alex. BTW, did you know Mario had a son :o?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #385 on: January 04, 2012, 06:23:57 PM »
Emiliano said on his twitter that there was another gay HM but it wasn't Lenadro, Nazareno or Alex. BTW, did you know Mario had a son :o?
Wait a second, if there's another gay housemate in that House besides Juan Manuel and it's not one of the three mentioned reduces our options to: Victor, Jorge and Rodrigo, with the later one being the most likely to be gay. Ezequiel, Mario and Juan Cruz should be out since they all are straight (and we all know that).

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #386 on: January 04, 2012, 06:25:34 PM »
So who is left? Ezequiel, Mario, Victor, Jorge, Juan Cruz and Rodrigo? ??? I don't think any of them is gay ???

Yes, I think he told it on his VT. And last week I think he was talking about it and he said he didn't have a great relationship with him because his son lives in another city :-\. And he also has/had a girlfriend, and she looks like Walquiria ::)

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #387 on: January 04, 2012, 06:28:10 PM »
Jorge has a girlfriend. I think it is Victor  :P.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #388 on: January 04, 2012, 06:29:32 PM »
Jorge has a girlfriend. I think it is Victor  :P.

Yes, I think it's Victor too. Because Rodrigo is in a relationship with Ornella, he told last night that they were kissing in bed the day before

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #389 on: January 04, 2012, 07:13:05 PM »
I hate that the first video they showed in the live show is a video about strategies and talks about the game :mad.  I don't know why they didn't show a video with the funny moments and the interesting talks that they have in the house :mad

BTW, Ailin and Mariana are still in the house? :o :o. Even Agustina is more interesting than them right now ::)

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #390 on: January 04, 2012, 07:19:13 PM »
It's a pitty GH Arg. Is so bad done ):. This year we have a decent cast, there's a lot of interesting footage and we don't get to see anything.  :-\

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #391 on: January 04, 2012, 07:22:45 PM »
It's a pitty GH Arg. Is so bad done ):. This year we have a decent cast, there's a lot of interesting footage and we don't get to see anything.  :-\
Totally. It's really hard to watch the live show, thay are doing it really bad. The only decent show is the live feeds at midnight, because they can't manipulate it (although they choose what we should see)

And it seems that Juan Manuel decided to stay in the house ::) :zzz

EDIT: I don't think it is fair what Rial is doing with Juan Manuel. Last week he entered to the House Next Door to talk with Florencia because she wanted to leave. Now he is doing everything to get Juan Manuel out of the house ::)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #392 on: January 04, 2012, 07:35:51 PM »
Now it seems that he will leave the house, but he didn't go to the diary room ::)

GH called him to the Diary Room ::)

JUAN MANUEL pushed the red button, so he is out ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think a former housemate will enter to the house in his place, but I'd love to see a new housemate in the house

And I hate that someone who decided to quit leaves the house by the main door. They should leave the house by a back door, it's not fair for those housemates who are evicted by the public
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 07:51:23 PM by joako »

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #393 on: January 04, 2012, 07:46:01 PM »
I want the female twins in! Or a new housemate, definitely :)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #394 on: January 04, 2012, 07:51:12 PM »
I want the female twins in! Or a new housemate, definitely :)
I forgot the female twins!

I definitely want them back, they were great, I loved them! ;D

Jimena said on her twitter that everyone wants to leave the house and Jeisca and her want to return :D
http://twitter.com/#!/JimenaGH2012/status/154638032698478592

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #395 on: January 04, 2012, 07:57:37 PM »
I really hope they return! I love them!

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #396 on: January 05, 2012, 03:38:44 AM »
I really hope they return! I love them!

Bad news :-[, Rial said that there will be a new casting today for Juan Manuel's replacement, so a new housemate will enter to the house. I like the idea, but the female twins would be great too :)

And AGUSTINA and NAZARENO are up for eviction this week ;D ;D

I love this nominations :D Bye bye Nachi ;D, but I guess Agustina will be out :-\

Who voted who:

AGUSTINA = Walquiria (2) & Florencia (1)
AILÍN = Florencia (2) & Juan Cruz (1)
ALEX = Ezequiel (2) & Agustina (1)
EZEQUIEL = Juan Cruz (2) & Leandro (1)
FLORENCIA = Nazareno (2) & Agustina (1)
JORGE = Nazareno (2) & Ezequiel (1)
JUAN CRUZ = Ailín (2) & Mariana (1)
LEANDRO = Agustina (2) & Nazareno (1)
MARIANA = Florencia (2) & Juan Cruz (1)
MARIO = Agustina (2) & Ezequiel (1)
NAZARENO = Florencia (2) & Mario (1)
ORNELLA = Florencia (2) & Juan Cruz (1)
RODRIGO = Agustina (2) & Nazareno (1)
VICTOR = Nazareno (2) & Ailín (1)
VICTORIA = Juan Cruz (2) & Mario (1)
WALQUIRIA = Ezequiel (2) & Agustina (1)

Agustina = 9
Florencia = 9
Nazareno = 8
Juan Cruz = 7
Ezequiel = 6
Ailín = 3
Mario = 2
Walquiria = 2
Leandro = 1
Mariana = 1
Alex = 0
Jorge = 0
Ornella = 0
Rodrigo = 0
Victor = 0
Victoria = 0

Alex, Jorge, Ornella, Rodrigo, Victor and Victoria, all with 0 points, decided to save Florencia (Alex, Jorge, Rodrigo and Victor voted for Florencia and Ornella and Victoria voted for Agustina)

Juan Cruz won a special power and he can use a veto in the decision made by Alex, Jorge, Ornella, Rodrigo, Víctor and Victoria. If he decided to use it, Florencia wouldn't be safe and Agustina and Florencia would be nominated. But of course, he didn't use it, so it's Agustina vs Nazareno
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:11:10 AM by joako »

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #397 on: January 05, 2012, 05:22:09 AM »
I want Agustina out, I mean, she has taken the furniture type of housemate to another (even worse) level.  :D

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #398 on: January 05, 2012, 01:05:46 PM »
Rial said AGAIN that the last live show he will host is the 15 of January. According to YoAmoTelefe, Telefe is searching for someone new, so it won't be Marley or Peluffo neither.

Offline bigbrother2323

• Head of House
« Reply #399 on: January 05, 2012, 01:57:08 PM »
Rial is leaving? Yipee!!!!
''Whenever I am feeling low... I always think of that woman who got 'er face ripped off by a chimpanzee...'' Josie Gibson